Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 575 of 938.
#28701 1 year ago

Black sabbath would be an awesome pin. First couple albums are world changing.
Ozzy doing callouts, layered in with the songs.
Into the Void Multiball. Sweetleaf six ball multi. The wizard, wizard mode. Just off the top of my head. Maybe a Dio Easter egg thrown in
Ozzy after sabbath would be cool, But not epic for me.

#28702 1 year ago
Quoted from Dwboca:

Black sabbath would be an awesome pin. First couple albums are world changing.
Ozzy doing callouts, layered in with the songs.
Into the Void Multiball. Sweetleaf six ball multi. The wizard, wizard mode. Just off the top of my head. Maybe a Dio Easter egg thrown in
Ozzy after sabbath would be cool, But not epic for me.

Agree, but a licensing nightmare. Ozzy makes the most sense for Stern.

#28703 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

What? I played munsters at ces with Jack, it was great! But if you had to play a game all day for 4 days at ces you may get bored?

This was day ONE.

If it's a great game, you can't get enough of it. Munsters is not a great game. It was the fastest in-to-out pin on the route I helped with EVER at less than 30 days. Location players HATED IT. There was no earnings honeymoon period. It went straight into the toilet like a Hot Pocket.

#28704 1 year ago

Idk Munsters is my wife and kid’s favorite and you see I have all the top games. It’s easy to learn which is a plus for them.

Talked to one distributor this morning. They don’t know anything but said many are calling about venom. We will see.

#28705 1 year ago

So, Jacks rumored FF was code for OO

#28706 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

FF could be code for the a team you know. I pitty the fool!

#28707 1 year ago

wrong. Gomez is doing 007 after scrapping Ritchies initial design.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

#28708 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

wrong. Gomez is doing 007 after scrapping Ritchies initial design.

OO …Ozzy Osbourne

#28709 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

OO …Ozzy Osbourne

FB834CDD-C642-4FCF-BFAE-003EFAB377B0.gifFB834CDD-C642-4FCF-BFAE-003EFAB377B0.gif
#28710 1 year ago

lol…gahdamnit. Thought you forgot the 7. But, yeah…no. No Ozzy pin.

Quoted from Kkoss24:

OO …Ozzy Osbourne

#28711 1 year ago

lmao .Probably is Welk .

#28712 1 year ago

Just seems like such an odd pairing. Ozzy is promoting and album and stern is just helping out? Is space that expensive at SDCC where Ozzy and Stern need to pool funds for a 25x25 and share the space? Maybe Gary just really likes Ozzy and thought if i let him ise our space maybe he'll be my friend?

#28713 1 year ago

I still think it’s possible that ‘Jaws’ is code name for Venom jaws or BTTF Jaws 19.

2693A71F-FCA7-49A8-94CF-456B9A647C67 (resized).jpeg2693A71F-FCA7-49A8-94CF-456B9A647C67 (resized).jpegE469F08B-F2ED-4EA9-9501-0760C6045A90 (resized).jpegE469F08B-F2ED-4EA9-9501-0760C6045A90 (resized).jpeg
#28714 1 year ago

How does licensing work ? Is it a flat fee for X amount of time ? % of sales ? Both ? Also how much difference would it be between a A list title vs B list titles ? Seems both Stern and the Licensee both benefit from the partnership .Was just wondering .

#28715 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

I still think it’s possible that ‘Jaws’ is code name for Venom

Problem is JAWS was already used as the code name for Jurassic Park.

#28716 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Hmmm.. just thinking how we didn’t hear about a Jaws the movie pin rumor until this year but BTTF all year last year so wondering if BTTF is still a go? Or could be they were thinking about it and just changed it to Jaws since it’s still a Spielberg movie license and a huge title.

#28717 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Or that venom is code for jaws or spawn

#28718 1 year ago

Venom

thumb-1920-1099961 (resized).jpgthumb-1920-1099961 (resized).jpg
#28719 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Venom
[quoted image]

Yes. Cobra Kai could definitely work. Looking forward to September 9th, season 5!

#28720 1 year ago

Venom
[quoted image]

Would have so much to pull from. Pre-game you select your team...Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do, or Eagle Fang.

#28721 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How does licensing work ? Is it a flat fee for X amount of time ? % of sales ? Both ? Also how much difference would it be between a A list title vs B list titles ? Seems both Stern and the Licensee both benefit from the partnership .Was just wondering .

Usually it's a per-unit royalty with a minimum guaranteed number of units paid up front, but there are a million ways to structure a licensing deal.

#28722 1 year ago

Hope not, that show became awful FAST. 1st season was good and then it absolutely slam dunked itself into the toilet with incredible and impressive speed. I watched it all…but I was scream laughing at the terrible direction, writing and acting the entire time. Hardest, most brutal nosedive of any series I’ve ever seen haha. Actually…I hope they make it. I love crap.

Venom
[quoted image]

#28723 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hope not, that show became awful FAST. 1st season was good and then it absolutely slam dunked itself into the toilet with incredible and impressive speed. I watched it all…but I was scream laughing at the terrible direction, writing and acting the entire time. Hardest, most brutal nosedive of any series I’ve ever seen haha. Actually…I hope they make it. I love crap.

Cobra Kai is a badass show. You're nuts. "Don't be a pussy." - Johnny
FB_IMG_1637047177714 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1637047177714 (resized).jpg

#28724 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Or that venom is code for jaws or spawn

Spawn could definitely be a beautiful pin in the hands of the right artist and designer. As much as I’d love to see that, I feel like it’s not a top-tier title for Stern. Spawn could be an amazing title for Spooky though!

#28725 1 year ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

Yes. Cobra Kai could definitely work. Looking forward to September 9th, season 5!

Wow they released seasons 4 and 5 pretty close together. The timing with a late august cornerstone release would make some sense here. Cobra Kai isn’t atop my list of possibilities but I’d certainly prefer it to Ozzy

Still hoping Venom just means Venom

#28726 1 year ago

#28727 1 year ago

#28728 1 year ago

was hoping for a 007 Bond game, but after seeing the photo of Ozzy at the booth it looks like another music pin - bummer

#28729 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I owned a munsters for six hours once, that’s a record for me. I beat it about eight times in three games and listed it for sale in immediately after. Astonishingly shallow yet fun to shoot. I want a game that is fun to play but hard to master, not a toy. It’s a shame too as the IP really appeals to me.

Did you learn/ change anything from that?

#28730 1 year ago

TBH all your guesses are wrong. It's gonna be a Love Boat pin including a Cpt Stubing Cheesey Multiball, Isaac Washington Minibar upper playfield and a Julie McCoy Mystery Hole

Love boat (resized).pngLove boat (resized).png
#28731 1 year ago

This is what I want .

IMG_20220721_205139 (resized).jpgIMG_20220721_205139 (resized).jpg
#28732 1 year ago

Noted for future disagreements.

#28733 1 year ago

Not really, I got it in a two game deal with TWD which is what I actually wanted to keep. I had planned on keeping Munsters at my location for a bit but decided to dump it post haste haha. Only paid about $4k for it and it made me about $2k profit.

Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Did you learn/ change anything from that?

I put that in there just for you haha

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Noted for future disagreements.

#28734 1 year ago

Still wish it was JAWS

70AE0D29-9620-41DC-9E74-985FEE0D90D6 (resized).jpeg70AE0D29-9620-41DC-9E74-985FEE0D90D6 (resized).jpeg
#28735 1 year ago

Might be Venom with Ozzy music? https://www.knapparcade.org/post/more-information-on-ozzy-osbourne-s-upcoming-stern-pinball-collaboration

If so, maybe it’d help all the disgruntled Toy Story folks who felt JJP went soft with their soft, family-friendly Disney offering. Now if they had Black Sabbath, that’d be something to get excited about.

#28736 1 year ago
Quoted from ryank11379:

Might be Venom with Ozzy music? https://www.knapparcade.org/post/more-information-on-ozzy-osbourne-s-upcoming-stern-pinball-collaboration
If so, maybe it’d help all the disgruntled Toy Story folks who felt JJP went soft with their soft, family-friendly Disney offering. Now if they had Black Sabbath, that’d be something to get excited about.

Haha. Remember that guy who demanded mature titles? I do agree. But....due to this collaboration....I could totally see an Ozzy pin in the future.

#28737 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This is what I want .
[quoted image]

Stern ain't got time to bleed.

#28738 1 year ago

I'd be shocked if they announced anything at the show this weekend. Very out of character for Stern.

#28739 1 year ago

If they don't announce a game...I wonder what the over/under is on how many times Ozzy gets asked if he has a pinball machine coming out since he is in that booth. It would be cool to see him on video ranting after getting asked for the 100th time, haha.

#28740 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

Stern ain't got time to bleed.

GET TO THE TOPPER !!!

#28741 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220721-101758_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220721-101758_Facebook (resized).jpg
#28742 1 year ago

Wow, no Rush machine?

#28743 1 year ago

She’s not really much to show off…but neither is Mando. They should have just brought 4 Godzilla’s haha

Quoted from Paddy-o:

Wow, no Rush machine?

#28744 1 year ago

I hope whatever is next has some soul. I love my GZ, but I have been disappointed with every other recent release. Mando, Led Zepp., and Rush are just duds for me. Venom seems like it could be another candidate for just more of the same... Fingers crossed it's a winner.

#28745 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Wow, no Rush machine?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

She’s not really much to show off…but neither is Mando. They should have just brought 4 Godzilla’s haha

Edit: Rush is there, just not in that area

#28746 1 year ago

I’ve been slowly divorcing myself from Stern. They are responsible for one good game a year and that’s the one I’ll buy. They’ve definitely been cranking out slop and not taking chances on cool themes or new ideas.

Quoted from PinKopf:

I hope whatever is next has some soul. I love my GZ, but I have been disappointed with every other recent release. Mando, Led Zepp., and Rush are just duds for me. Venom seems like it could be another candidate for just more of the same... Fingers crossed it's a winner.

#28747 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve been slowly divorcing myself from Stern. They are responsible for one good game a year and that’s the one I’ll buy. They’ve definitely been cranking out slop and not taking chances on cool themes or new ideas.

Will you be slowly divorcing yourself from Pinside as well?

#28748 1 year ago

It’s obvious Elwin has taken over at stern, large majority are just waiting to see what he puts out next. Everything else is secondary. It would be disappointing to see stern release another music pin so quick.

#28749 1 year ago

Wow! The side art on that GZ backbox looks really faded. I'm hoping it's just how the pic was taken, otherwise not a good look for Stern.

#28750 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You mean good games, like Halloween?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 575 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/575?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.