Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 572 of 938.
#28551 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

ONLY if you keep repeating it many times like BTTF being mentioned 20k times. Don't forget to add meme's and gif's. I'll start you off.
[quoted image]

How were you able to add GIF’s to your post?

#28552 1 year ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

How were you able to add GIF’s to your post?

You need to change pic type to PDF/GIF (no scaling)

#28553 1 year ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

You need to change pic type to PDF/GIF (no scaling)

Thanks! You have just prepared me for the 20K Matrix mentions!

#28554 1 year ago

Z

#28555 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ever notice how people with no imaginations have no imaginations? I’m glad that people with no imaginations don’t design pins and that they typically relegate themselves to expressing how little imagination they have online.

Dude you sir have not said one constructive thing in ANY of these forums.

And now you're judging me ? Talk about lack of imagination.

Just bc you fan boy things and then bash everything else doesn't put you in any type of position. Like at all.

You're a troll with a bad attitude and horrible lack of speaking cordially. I'm not some touchy wimp either. It's amusing to me more than anything bc you literally put yourself out there and people will even tell you how dumb and stupid you sound, downvote your posts, yet you don't seem to ever stop.

I don't even mind if you troll now, for amusement purposes. You make me chuckle.

#28556 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Given the amazing pinevent table the virtual community came out with, getting professional designers to do something is only going to be better. Jaws is ripe for a good pin.

Virtual pins, altho usually fun and interesting, often times do not follow laws of physics and what's actually possible. Respectfully, it's not ripe or ready, hopefully ever.

Quoted from mbl1116:

I’ve never seen the movie all the way through so the theme does nothing for me in that respect…that being said I feel like there’s a ton that can be done with it to make it great
The shark makes for a great mech in itself….and if it is an Elwin game, as rumored, it wouldn’t matter what the theme was

There's so little to do without just making stuff up that it would be hard to make it congruent I think.

But, Elwin.... That would be interesting at least. Theme isn't everything so if it's fun then it's a winner!

#28557 1 year ago

I feel like piling on like Michael Bushemi not good a cutting out certain pieces!

Quoted from Ecw0930:

Dude you sir have not said one constructive thing in ANY of these forums.
And now you're judging me ? Talk about lack of imagination.
Just bc you fan boy things and then bash everything else doesn't put you in any type of position. Like at all.
You're a troll with a bad attitude and horrible lack of speaking cordially. I'm not some touchy wimp either. It's amusing to me more than anything bc you literally put yourself out there and people will even tell you how dumb and stupid you sound, downvote your posts, yet you don't seem to ever stop.
I don't even mind if you troll now, for amusement purposes. You make me chuckle.

#28558 1 year ago
Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

This isn’t the “Next” Stern pin, but it’s likely coming in 2023…
Confirmation that Stern Pinball Has the Jaws License, but Not All the Assets?
https://www.knapparcade.org/post/confirmation-that-stern-pinball-has-jaws-but-not-all-the-assets
[quoted image]

This is great news! I need Jaws in my life! Love the home brew one I have been seeing..

https://ausretrogamer.com/jaws-pinball-youre-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat/

#28559 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This is great news! I need Jaws in my life! Love the home brew one I have been seeing..
https://ausretrogamer.com/jaws-pinball-youre-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat/

Finally clicked ... it's a Silverball Mania. Nice reskin!

#28561 1 year ago

Whoops got a little ahead of myself with that last post. Here ya go.

#28562 1 year ago

Any convincing theories why Ozzie & McFarlane would be at Stern's Comicon booth if it's NOT a Venom or Spawn or Ozzy pin???

#28563 1 year ago

Has stern recently revealed a game at an event that we never saw prior?

#28564 1 year ago
Quoted from haiderdj:

Any convincing theories why Ozzie & McFarlane would be at Stern's Comicon booth if it's NOT a Venom or Spawn or Ozzy pin???

Diversion tactics. Stern does stuff like that frequently. The good thing is if that is indeed the next game, I won't have to worry about coming up with the money gor a NIB Stern this year.

#28565 1 year ago

I just think with SR having done spider man, and Gomez last being DP that SR would’ve been on Venom .Now that we know Gomez scraped the white wood to start fresh recently ,that would lead me to believe this upcoming title will be either Eddy or Danger .We all know the Foo Fighters rumor and that Jack is on a music pin so if it’s Ozzy/Sabbath done by JD I’d do cartwheels .If they pull a JJP and go Ozzy patient 9 or whatever I’ll cry .Seems Eddy been on the TV series titles and with the brothers saying they would be cool with extending the Stranger Things License I would hope Eddy is on a follow up pin using seasons 3-4 as we speak .I think Elwin is on Bttf as that combo would guarantee Stern big sales for years to come and take what they get with the rest .

#28566 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I just think with SR having done spider man, and Gomez last being DP that SR would’ve been on Venom .Now that we know Gomez scraped the white wood to start fresh recently ,that would lead me to believe this upcoming title will be either Eddy or Danger .We all know the Foo Fighters rumor and that Jack is on a music pin so if it’s Ozzy/Sabbath done by JD I’d do cartwheels .If they pull a JJP and go Ozzy patient 9 or whatever I’ll cry .Seems Eddy been on the TV series titles and with the brothers saying they would be cool with extending the Stranger Things License I would hope Eddy is on a follow up pin using seasons 3-4 as we speak .I think Elwin is on Bttf as that combo would guarantee Stern big sales for years to come and take what they get with the rest .

Stranger things was extended? If so would it go back on the line?

#28567 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Has stern recently revealed a game at an event that we never saw prior?

I think the last time was Star Wars home edition pin that was launched at a Comic Con.

#28568 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

No, he meant the series is continuing and wishful thinking that they make another Stranger Things pinball machine with new content.

At this point, Stern just need to renew the license and sell more while the series is hot and the game is better than it was on release.

#28569 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The brothers (sorry ai forget the name ) had stated they would be open to extending Sterns license for wgat it’s worth .Give the TK to Drake he’ll get it straightened out

#28570 1 year ago

My wallet is on ice until BTTF but an updated Stranger Things could change that. I'm a theme guy and I haven't heard of anything else on the horizon I want NIB.

#28571 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The brothers (sorry ai forget the name ) had stated they would be open to extending Sterns license for wgat it’s worth .Give the TK to Drake he’ll get it straightened out

With demand where it is, Stern will have no trouble printing money on any of their upcoming releases (with licenses already paid for). Doesn’t make sense to pay to renew the Stranger things license even if they’d sell out instantly. Same reason you’re unlikely to see any other vaults in the foreseeable future

#28572 1 year ago

Any chance we could see E.T pin with this being the 40th anniversary.. Anyone have any interest if Stern was working on it?

#28573 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

With demand where it is, Stern will have no trouble printing money on any of their upcoming releases (with licenses already paid for). Doesn’t make sense to pay to renew the Stranger things license even if they’d sell out instantly. Same reason you’re unlikely to see any other vaults in the foreseeable future

Well put .I’m looking to understand vaults as I imagine that they vaulted previous popular themes in times where new releases have not sold what they thought they would .Does this sound correct ? My thing with them ,as I have a few on my radar that I would jump for , is the fear of a vault coming out and devaluing the one purchased .Am I nuts or is this just part of pinball ?

#28574 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Well put .I’m looking to understand vaults as I imagine that they vaulted previous popular themes in times where new releases have not sold what they thought they would .Does this sound correct ? My thing with them ,as I have a few on my radar that I would jump for , is the fear of a vault coming out and devaluing the one purchased .Am I nuts or is this just part of pinball ?

All just conjecture on my part, but I’d imagine Netflix would charge quite a bit for renewal.

As far as your other question, I’ve only been in the hobby for 2 years and I don’t think I’ve seen a vault in that time. With part shortages still ongoing i doubt they’d want to allocate those resources to an older title. I’ve seen others in the past make mention that vaults were more of a thing when there was a lull in the production line, which is certainly not the case now. I definitely wouldn’t stop myself from buying a pin right now bc you’re worried about a future vault

#28575 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

No, he meant the series is continuing and wishful thinking that they make another Stranger Things pinball machine with new content.
At this point, Stern just need to renew the license and sell more while the series is hot and the game is better than it was on release.

Yes but let’s wait for the show to be over first. One season to go still!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#28576 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

All just conjecture on my part, but I’d imagine Netflix would charge quite a bit for renewal.
As far as your other question, I’ve only been in the hobby for 2 years and I don’t think I’ve seen a vault in that time. With part shortages still ongoing i doubt they’d want to allocate those resources to an older title. I’ve seen others in the past make mention that vaults were more of a thing when there was a lull in the production line, which is certainly not the case now. I definitely wouldn’t stop myself from buying a pin right now bc you’re worried about a future vault

IMO, You won't see a vault from Stern for years. As you can see their pins sell like hot cakes.

#28577 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Yes but let’s wait for the show to be over first. One season to go still!

"MADE A DEAL WITH GOD!!!!"

#28578 1 year ago
Quoted from Whsarris:

Any chance we could see E.T pin with this being the 40th anniversary.. Anyone have any interest if Stern was working on it?

You hit the nail on the head! E.T. is Stern's next pin. They just released the art for it:

Screenshot_20220719-041741-593 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220719-041741-593 (resized).png

#28579 1 year ago

Nah, I'm still hearing the True Lies is on top of the agenda.....
Free Blu ray included

TL (resized).JPGTL (resized).JPG

#28580 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

My thing with them ,as I have a few on my radar that I would jump for , is the fear of a vault coming out and devaluing the one purchased .Am I nuts or is this just part of pinball ?

These are toys, not investments.

#28581 1 year ago

They are games, not toys. And..if we’re being honest they DO appreciate in value frequently and for operators they are absolutely investments.

Quoted from Grantman:

#28582 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

So what's the relationship between Stern and Ozzy if not for a future pin? Doubtful that his appearance is solely for his music being sampled in an upcoming game!?

Quoted from haiderdj:

Ozzy has a signing with Todd McFarlane because they just did a comic & music video together, and previously collaborated on action figures. Stern is sharing a booth with Rebellion Republic (heavy metal merch), just like they did in 2019 (with the addition of Nuclear Blast records that year). Jody from Stern used to work in the metal-leaning side of the music industry, so I suspect those booth roommates are due to his connections.

There might be no Ozzy/McFarlane/Stern connection aside from "metal booth synergy."

#28583 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

It's stunning that you're ignoring the 50% growth in pinball the last 2 years (or the 400% toppers), but take a deep dive into Lego investments sometime if you really want to talk about toys. Not that I endorse pinflation. It won't last. But there's no denying it.

#28584 1 year ago

I am really hoping they do announce a new cornerstone at the San Diego comic con.

#28585 1 year ago
Quoted from Rizmo:

I am really hoping they do announce a new cornerstone at the San Diego comic con.

The build schedule is below. Seem like it would be early to officially announce Venom if it's not going on the line for another month. On the other hand this is the proper venue to announce a comic based game. This game has been delayed a few months while the factory was catching up on back orders, so it should be ready to show by now. Possibly all three models.

July 2022 - Jurassic Park Pro
July 2022 - Godzilla Pro & Premium
Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
Aug 2022 - Led Zeppelin Pro & Premium (final run)
Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
Sep 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
Sep 2022 - Guardians of the Galaxy Pro (final run)
Oct 2022 - Star Wars Home Edition (original & comic art)
Oct 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE
Nov 2022 - Jurassic Park Home Edition
Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium
Dec 2022 - TMNT Pro & Premium

#28586 1 year ago
Quoted from Grantman:

This comment is quite funny right after the picture of Jamie Lee Curtis …

#28587 1 year ago

PinballManiac40 hates operators and location pinball apparently lol

3C717566-0F10-485E-B2C2-D4930AD59CAC (resized).png3C717566-0F10-485E-B2C2-D4930AD59CAC (resized).png
#28588 1 year ago

FWIW, multiple well known distributors have said they don’t expect a cornerstone announcement at comic-con…though based on the production schedule shown above, i can’t imagine we’re more than a few weeks away

#28589 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Jody from Stern used to work in metal-leaning side of the music industry, so I suspect those booth roommates are due to his connections.
There might be no Ozzy/McFarlane/Stern connection aside from "metal booth synergy."

Thanks for the insight. I'm sure the booths are expensive, but surprised Stern still wouldn't do a small one on their own. Maybe couldn't get their own spot?

If it's not a Venom or Spawn or Ozzy pinball, this strikes me like those Taco Bell / KFC / Long John Silvers under one roof. (And Even those are all different brands under one company...)

#28590 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I: Aug 2022 - Star Wars Pro & Premium
Aug 2022 - Led Zeppelin Pro & Premium (final run)
Aug 2022 - NEW STERN CORNERSTONE

Nov 2022 - Elvira Premium

Does the August list indicate the order? So we can expect SW to run early august and the new cornerstone to run late August?

Also TPS mentioned that Elvira most likely would be pushed to 2023... Maybe there's still hope since its still on the schedule?

#28591 1 year ago
Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

Also TPS mentioned that Elvira most likely would be pushed to 2023... Maybe there's still hope since its still on the schedule?

When was the last time Elvira HOH was run save for the 40th anniversary? I feel like it has been kicked down the road a few times already, did they ever get any out in the last 12 months? Would be a shame to bump it again if that is the case.

#28592 1 year ago
Quoted from Smack:

When was the last time Elvira HOH was run save for the 40th anniversary? I feel like it has been kicked down the road a few times already, did they ever get any out in the last 12 months? Would be a shame to bump it again if that is the case.

May of 21

#28593 1 year ago
Quoted from jhallsuxatpinbal:

Does the August list indicate the order?

No

#28594 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ozzy has a signing with Todd McFarlane because they just did a comic & music video together, and previously collaborated on action figures. Stern is sharing a booth with Rebellion Republic (heavy metal merch), just like they did in 2019 (with the addition of Nuclear Blast records that year). Jody from Stern used to work in the metal-leaning side of the music industry, so I suspect those booth roommates are due to his connections.

Imagine being "Ozzy" and being forced to slum it, signing junk for fans at some Comicon, just to keep the fam on the payroll.

#28595 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Virtual pins, altho usually fun and interesting, often times do not follow laws of physics and what's actually possible. Respectfully, it's not ripe or ready, hopefully ever.

There's so little to do without just making stuff up that it would be hard to make it congruent I think.
But, Elwin.... That would be interesting at least. Theme isn't everything so if it's fun then it's a winner!

JP retheme. Print money.

#28596 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Imagine being "Ozzy" and being forced to slum it, signing junk for fans at some Comicon, just to keep the fam on the payroll.

Ozzy is so rich it is insane. If he is there is is almost certainly for the fans.

#28597 1 year ago

THREE’S COMPANY pin when?

Jiggling Chrissy bash toy (ala Deadpool).

Regal Beagle upper playfield.

Call-outs by Mr. Farley.

Larry multiball special.

Make it happen, Stern.

#28598 1 year ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Ozzy is so rich it is insane. If he is there is is almost certainly for the fans.

Ozzy and Sharon are estimated to be worth $220 million each, making for a combined net worth of $440 million. So, big yes for being there for the fans indeed! Probably likes this as well, fun stuff for him!

#28599 1 year ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You're not wrong, hes the ultimate rock star and rock stars are just built differently than most of us. I hope someone's pushing my a** at 75, 80 ish to get out of bed lol

#28600 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

A code update would be just as cool. Using things from the 3rd and 4th seasons. It would be cost effective too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
There are 46,882 posts in this topic. You are on page 572 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/572?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.