20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 567 of 942.
#28301 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

1,000lb Sisters pin?
Do they have another booth in the hall? The one in the convention center they're sharing is REALLY small.

They typically have a ballroom at the Marriott with about 15 machines. The floor booth is usually pretty small and cramped with 1 or 2 machines.

#28302 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Pinball Brothers Queen according to Kman.

Hopefully the Queen pin has had a SERIOUS overhaul since the version they showed at that popup store which sucked.

#28303 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hopefully the Queen pin has had a SERIOUS overhaul since the version they showed at that popup store which sucked.

Definitely.

#28304 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

A cartoon monkey pinball machine based on a trendy digital asset collection, and suddenly it's raining Karens. Pinballers are dead to me.

People crying that there were no original themes five years ago....

Quoted from PinMonk:

Every time this happens in pinball, nothing is ever overhauled and it's the exact same thing that people thought sucked originally. I'd like to be proven wrong on this one, but I'm willing to bet it's the same Queen pinball.

#28305 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I agree. First version definitely needs to be overhauled.

#28306 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yup, bring this on please Stern Pinball
[quoted image]

Has this theory been floated? A combo of Elwin and Archer would be very hard for me to pass up. The show would fit VERY well into a pinball theme, and the voice actors include some of the best in the business. This or Bob’s Burgers and I’m out some cash I suspect…

#28307 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Has this theory been floated? A combo of Elwin and Archer would be very hard for me to pass up. The show would fit VERY well into a pinball theme, and the voice actors include some of the best in the business. This or Bob’s Burgers and I’m out some cash I suspect…

Well Archer was the genesis of Iron Maiden.

Stern Pinball KME Iron Maiden turned out to be a first class game.
I have one and greatly enjoy it to this day.

If IMDN was re-skinned to Archer, Archer with full assets and epic code from a team that is totally into the theme.

Crazy as it may sound I would purchase the identical KME layout with Archer theme providing it has a high end polish.
The game would obviously shoot the same, some tweaks could be made to differentiate the two.

On theme alone if executed correctly with crass humour, thumping audio, cool light show and sweet art, I'm totally in !

A1 (resized).JPGA1 (resized).JPG
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#28308 1 year ago

Hey Stern Pinball, where's our machine man ?

Whatta bout us man....

CC (resized).JPGCC (resized).JPGCC3 (resized).JPGCC3 (resized).JPGcc2 (resized).JPGcc2 (resized).JPG
#28309 1 year ago

What if Bond is code name for Archer and Elwin is having his original concept for IMDN realized?! I would buy it in a heartbeat. Best layout in the history of Stern pinball.

Quoted from RA77:

Well Archer was the genesis of Iron Maiden.
Stern Pinball KME Iron Maiden turned out to be a first class game.
I have one and greatly enjoy it to this day.
If IMDN was re-skinned to Archer, Archer with full assets and epic code from a team that is totally into the theme.
Crazy as it may sound I would purchase the identical KME layout with Archer theme providing it has a high end polish.
The game would obviously shoot the same, some tweaks could be made to differentiate the two.
On theme alone if executed correctly with crass humour, thumping audio, cool light show and sweet art, I'm totally in ![quoted image]

#28310 1 year ago

Stern needs to jump back on Stranger Things.. I'm telling you it's hotter than ever.

I want one and second hand market is insane in the membrane.

Do a huge new run.. Add some new code featuring new season.. BOOM Printing money..
Need to hire another crew to make those and Zilla's

Do another Metallica Vault.. Add a new song or two and code feature..Booom more money more money

Do a Thrash Metal Best of.... some big label..

#28311 1 year ago

The license is expired. There will be zero new Stranger Things, it’s over.

Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Stern needs to jump back on Stranger Things.. I'm telling you it's hotter than ever.
Do a huge new run.. Add some new code featuring new season.. BOOM Printing money..
Do another Metallica Vault.. Add a new song or two and code feature..Booom more money more money

#28312 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

People need to understand that vaults are probably a thing of the past. Vaults were needed when the line was slow, the line will not be slow for years to come.

#28313 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The license is expired. There will be zero new Stranger Things, it’s over.

ok? No reason they can't make another deal. It's just as valid/invalid as other theme requests. It could be easy money for both companies with little effort at this point. New code update + updated assets. Done.

#28314 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Any guesses as to what this might be referring too?
[quoted image]

Pinball Brothers' Rumored Queen Pinball Machine Launch This Week Probably Isn't Happening

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/pinball-brothers-queen-pinball-machine-rumored-launch-this-week-probably-isn-t-happening

#28315 1 year ago

In Sterns eyes Stranger Things was not successful, they won’t risk re-running it even after seeing the secondary market prices. They know those prices are inflated because of how few they produced. Could they sell more? Of course. Do they want to spend hundreds of thousands to re negotiate a contract? Prob not, considering they have new games to put out.

Quoted from BasementFacts:

ok? No reason they can't make another deal. It's just as valid/invalid as other theme requests. It could be easy money for both companies with little effort at this point. New code update + updated assets. Done.

#28316 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

In Sterns eyes Stranger Things was not successful, they won’t risk re-running it even after seeing the secondary market prices. They know those prices are inflated because of how few they produced. Could they sell more? Of course. Do they want to spend hundreds of thousands to re negotiate a contract? Prob not, considering they have new games to put out.

Yup. It’s the same argument as JJP re running POTC. They could sell a lot of them, but not as many units as they could of a new game.

#28317 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Yup. It’s the same argument as JJP re running POTC. They could sell a lot of them, but not as many units as they could of a new game.

Except maybe when compared against TS4.

#28318 1 year ago

Eminem's new album cover.

D2DAC566-5CAD-4A61-BCB0-6C5DF7F0C175 (resized).jpegD2DAC566-5CAD-4A61-BCB0-6C5DF7F0C175 (resized).jpeg
#28319 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

I don't think we will ever get a pin from Eminem, but I could see a cool crossover pin with these guys.

mm (resized).pngmm (resized).png
#28320 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

Saw this earlier - would be pretty cool.

Not sure I would buy but I would love to play it!

#28321 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Love the scores. 58008 brings back memories of messing around with a calculator in class.

#28322 1 year ago

BOOBSS, HES ILL, HELISH, ASSHOL

Eminem has pins and vids at his houses in Michigan there's a few pinside members that do repair work for him.

#28323 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Keith is obviously wearing a Fish Tales t-shirt. You can tell he is pointing at the FT topper out of respect for one of the best toppers ever.What does it mean? Fish Tales 2: Revenge of the Monster Fish - Stern [2022].

Maybe he is working on another Fish Tale, Fish Story - the best matching rumor might be Jaws?

#28324 1 year ago
Quoted from sanctumwear:

BOOBSS, HES ILL, HELISH, ASSHOL
Eminem has pins and vids at his houses in Michigan there's a few pinside members that do repair work for him.

Man that's the dream for those of us interested in doing repair work - I live in St. Louis, so imagine getting a call for repair and finding out you're going to Nelly's STL house??

#28325 1 year ago

Public knowledge just spotted on
San Diego Comic Con site.
A9CA37BD-7FD9-42E3-8E08-878DF10E0262 (resized).jpegA9CA37BD-7FD9-42E3-8E08-878DF10E0262 (resized).jpeg

#28326 1 year ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

[quoted image]

So another music pin incoming !

#28327 1 year ago

I love how people will just downvote facts on here. Very funny.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#28328 1 year ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

[quoted image]

Wonder if this is the rumored Black Sabbath pin? Or maybe a dedicated Ozzy? I'd take the dedicated Ozzy over the Black Sabbath, but either would be great.

#28329 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Nothing you said was a fact. So there’s that

#28330 1 year ago

I bet we get another marvel pin with an ozzy score ala BKSOR

#28331 1 year ago

Todd McFarlane is the co-creator of Venom...

#28332 1 year ago

I just can’t upvote someone that won’t support me getting my Stranger Things machine! How can you hurt my feelings like that?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:I love how people will just downvote facts on here. Very funny.

#28334 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wonder if this is the rumored Black Sabbath pin? Or maybe a dedicated Ozzy? I'd take the dedicated Ozzy over the Black Sabbath, but either would be great.

Two straight music pins would be a colossal miscalculation on their part

#28335 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

And I love how people will just downvote someone for quoting them.

#28336 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

They do a music pin pretty much every year. Maybe the next one (Ozzy? Black Sabbath?) has to be released contractually by the end of this year. Who knows?
But I doubt an Ozzy pin, especially, will have anything but stellar sales.

#28337 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They do a music pin pretty much every year. Maybe the next one (Ozzy? Black Sabbath?) has to be released contractually by the end of this year. Who knows?
But I doubt an Ozzy pin, especially, will have anything but stellar sales.

Rush was January, if we’re to assume this next title was originally expected in May, that would seem odd to go back to back

To each their own, but i would definitely be bummed if that were the case, esp with any of the other rumored titles still out there

#28338 1 year ago

It’s comic-con, McFarlane created Venom, McFarlane is in the Stern booth, and Stern is due to release a new pin a week or 2 after SDCC.....this should be a lay up as to what is next....

#28339 1 year ago

Yes and No.
McFarlane illustrated an Ozzy Osbourne project and it could just be a good space for the both of them to hang out and sign stuff.

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/todd-mcfarlane-ozzy-osbourne-patient-number-9-music-video-interview/

#28340 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Rush was January, if we’re to assume this next title was originally expected in May, that would seem odd to go back to back
To each their own, but i would definitely be bummed if that were the case, esp with any of the other rumored titles still out there

Stern didn't design their schedule to have two music pins back to back. After Rush, they took one regular pin out of the schedule, but I still think there will be one "normal" release THEN the music pin announced at the end of the year or in Jan, about like usual for a music pin.

#28341 1 year ago

Personally I'd rather see Black Sabbath, but if I were making a wager my money's on Ozzy. And involvement by Todd McFarlane = codename Venom.

Could make for some cool visuals...

#28342 1 year ago

I thought the music pin rumor was Jack Danger on Foo Fighters?

#28343 1 year ago
Quoted from Capn12:

It’s comic-con, McFarlane created Venom, McFarlane is in the Stern booth, and Stern is due to release a new pin a week or 2 after SDCC.....this should be a lay up as to what is next....

I’ll go in on that as well, a Venom pin coming next…

#28344 1 year ago

Now what they need is to have an Ozzy, McFarlane, Pierce Brosnan booth with special guest Shamu......

#28345 1 year ago

Maybe we get lucky and it’s spawn instead of venom.

#28346 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They were supposed to reveal it after the store closed in January. So they must be completely overhauling it. Hopefully they do studio tracks instead of live ones. Especially with We Will Rock You.

#28347 1 year ago

Venom in August, then Bond, then Elwin Jaws.

#28348 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I love music pins (except LZ Ritchie fail for my favorite band), but I totally agree. Bring on Jaws. Pass on venom and Bond for me. How about a good DC pin Stern?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 16.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,074 posts in this topic. You are on page 567 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/567?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.