Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 938.
#28201 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:Has the Red Hot Chilli Peppers ever been rumored ? I would love to see this pin made and can’t wait to see them in August .I’ve been taking my 13/14 year olds to shows and usually get the cheaper seats but this night I’m going all out .They have to be close to 100 mil albums sold plus they’re big all around the world.Seems like a recipe for success .What say you !

8787E9E0-365F-4E6C-91E3-9CFAA72183D2 (resized).jpeg8787E9E0-365F-4E6C-91E3-9CFAA72183D2 (resized).jpeg
#28202 1 year ago
Quoted from blastbeat:

Still want Jaws, Masters of the Universe (filmation of course), Witcher, BTTF, GI Joe would be awesome too. I'd love some horror themes but doubt that's happening from Stern. Harry Potter would be amazing...

Harry Potter would be amazing and if JJP did it as good as Wizard of OZ I would be all in.. Stern would f Harry potter up and today's JJP probably would to.

#28203 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Stern shot their load on stranger things way too soon. Season 3 and season 4 especially is one of the best seasons, Murray, Yuri and others are brilliant characters. Murray and Hopper could have done call outs.

I wish there was a way to give you like 50 thumbs up for this comment. Friggin seasons 3 and 4…That pin would be so epic.

#28204 1 year ago

I’d think there’s a 2nd pin coming for Stranger Things .Would make sense after the last season . Summer 24 is my guess .

#28205 1 year ago

So what if "Bond" is actually code for BTTF? Would be smart as inevitable talk about the car mech is leaked. We know Stern has a game coming with a car mech. If Bond had never been thrown around it would be obvious that the mech is the DeLorean. Another possibility is they are both coming and people are saying the car mech is in Bond to throw people off from thinking it's the DeLorean in BTTF. Yet another possibility is Stern releases both pins with the same car mech (they pull a Spooky...highly unlikely). The DeLorean will be in BTTF obviously, so talk of the car mech has me hoping the release of BTTF is imminent.
Screenshot_20220708-165221_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220708-165221_Instagram (resized).jpg

#28206 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So are we pretty sure it’s BOND next..
My distributor has changed the rules of pre order!
£1000 non refundable on “the next Stern LE”
If it’s not BOND or BTTF then i’m SOL and will either loose deposit or have to buy the next game…
This is nuts!

Just don’t throw a deposit down until you know, it’s not rocket science, are you really that desperate for an LE?

And TS4 cancellations where likely the cause of his change to policy totally understandable as I believe he’s had to send a £1k non refundable deposit to Stern and JJP for orders.

#28207 1 year ago

Ha ha. I remember I suggested the same thing & got downvoted by you. You really don’t like them hey

#28208 1 year ago

10CC wrote a precognitive song about RHCP and called it ‘The worst band in the world “ haha

Quoted from Jace:

Ha ha. I remember I suggested the same thing & got downvoted by you. You really don’t like them hey

#28209 1 year ago

Who the hell is 10CC ?

#28210 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Has the Red Hot Chilli Peppers ever been rumored ? I would love to see this pin made and can’t wait to see them in August .I’ve been taking my 13/14 year olds to shows and usually get the cheaper seats but this night I’m going all out .They have to be close to 100 mil albums sold plus they’re big all around the world.Seems like a recipe for success .What say you !

They could easily fit a dozen songs that bring high energy excitement under glass! Suck my kiss multi ball would be great!

#28211 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

They could easily fit a dozen songs that bring high energy excitement under glass! Suck my kiss multi ball would be great!

Now your talking .

#28212 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Who the hell is 10CC ?

A band that has sucked since 1972 and named themselves after the volume of ejaculant.

#28213 1 year ago

10CC > Ejac -/= RHCP

… that’s the math on that.

A band that has sucked since 1972 and named themselves after the volume of ejaculant.

#28214 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Who the hell is 10CC ?

Can't believe there is anyone who hasn't heard this song?

#28215 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

If not that one then surely Dreadlock Holiday ffs

#28216 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I have: Timelife Presents "Smooth Hits of the 70s" a 12 disc cd collection feature all of your favorite 1970's smooth rock artists. I remember watching those info-mercials smoking a j late nights during HS.

Also featuring Air Supply, Boz Scaggs, the guy who does Steal Away and Steelers Wheel doing "Stuck in the middle with you".

All yours for 12 easy payments of 24.95 plus s/h

#28217 1 year ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Has the Red Hot Chilli Peppers ever been rumored ? I would love to see this pin made and can’t wait to see them in August .I’ve been taking my 13/14 year olds to shows and usually get the cheaper seats but this night I’m going all out .They have to be close to 100 mil albums sold plus they’re big all around the world.Seems like a recipe for success .What say you !

Dear god no. Id rather have a pin based on the sound of the test of the emergency broadcasting system.

#28218 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

So what if "Bond" is actually code for BTTF? Would be smart as inevitable talk about the car mech is leaked. We know Stern has a game coming with a car mech. If Bond had never been thrown around it would be obvious that the mech is the DeLorean. Another possibility is they are both coming and people are saying the car mech is in Bond to throw people off from thinking it's the DeLorean in BTTF. Yet another possibility is Stern releases both pins with the same car mech (they pull a Spooky...highly unlikely). The DeLorean will be in BTTF obviously, so talk of the car mech has me hoping the release of BTTF is imminent.
[quoted image]

All this talk about a car mech...the next Stern must be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

#28219 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just don’t throw a deposit down until you know, it’s not rocket science, are you really that desperate for an LE?
And TS4 cancellations where likely the cause of his change to policy totally understandable as I believe he’s had to send a £1k non refundable deposit to Stern and JJP for orders.

Yup, I want LE in Bond, or LE/SLE in BTTF.

Then I’m done

#28220 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Then I’m done

until...

#28221 1 year ago

Peanuts
The Neverending Story
Anything Star Wars

#28222 1 year ago

It's July, where is the leak?

Need to get it out of the way so people can go back to saying it's BTTF on the next cornerstone.

What will be really funny is once BTTF does comes out..... the next release will be...... BTTF..... and the one after that? BTTF!!!!

#28223 1 year ago

BTTF isn't coming.

#28224 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Then I’m done

Well I just watched the last James Bond movie No time to Die last night for my first time with family and we all agreed (which is hard to believe as I criticize movies to the max) was the worse one in franchise and boing slow etc. That does not mean the pin would not be good but the movie was horrible.

#28225 1 year ago

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/10cc/

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#28226 1 year ago
Quoted from PurpleTophat:

I wish there was a way to give you like 50 thumbs up for this comment. Friggin seasons 3 and 4…That pin would be so epic.

Yup yup yup yup!!!
On that note! Can they make another Stranger things Pin?

Yes they can! Come on Stern. The first one was not a terrible pin but theme integration was awful, the right orbit leading nowhere. Just a lame pin imho for today’s standards.

It is a shame! Season 4 is outstanding, the characters finally flourished in depth and vecna is a real villain I would be keen in defeating rather than a lame ass demagorgon.

Total miss on Stern!

Same with Mando.

#28227 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Well I just watched the last James Bond movie No time to Die last night for my first time with family and we all agreed (which is hard to believe as I criticize movies to the max) was the worse one in franchise and boing slow etc. That does not mean the pin would not be good but the movie was horrible.

I enjoyed this film very much.
Found it actually to be one of the best.

#28228 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Yup yup yup yup!!!
On that note! Can they make another Stranger things Pin?
Yes they can! Come on Stern. The first one was not a terrible pin but theme integration was awful, the right orbit leading nowhere. Just a lame pin imho for today’s standards.
It is a shame! Season 4 is outstanding, the characters finally flourished in depth and vecna is a real villain I would be keen in defeating rather than a lame ass demagorgon.
Total miss on Stern!
Same with Mando.

I have 10 pins, many in the top 30 including MMr and GZ. Stranger Things is my favorite. Theme integration with the UV kit and latest code (w/Cleland's code) is excellent.

I had heard Netflix was a difficult licensee to work with which may explain why the game was only made for 18-24 months. Sorry, I don't think we'll see another St. Things pin or remake.

#28229 1 year ago

I hear a Stranger Things spin off coming soon.

#28230 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

I hear a Stranger Things spin off coming soon.

There's supposedly like 4 or 5. Don't think the market can muster caring about 1 or 2. Netflix is flailing.

#28231 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I have 10 pins, many in the top 30 including MMr and GZ. Stranger Things is my favorite. Theme integration with the UV kit and latest code (w/Cleland's code) is excellent.
I had heard Netflix was a difficult licensee to work with which may explain why the game was only made for 18-24 months. Sorry, I don't think we'll see another St. Things pin or remake.

Stern Stranger Things had a rocky start, they didn't sell like hot cakes at first which probably forced Stern to make scheduling changes for production...
I always liked the game and the code got really good. Loved the assets they used. I like Jurassic Park but they didn't use any assets other than the theme song.
I hope jaws uses real assets, that would make or break for me.

#28232 1 year ago

Well not this year

And not from Stern Pinball anyway

#28233 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Well not this year

What's that even supposed to mean?

#28234 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

All this talk about a car mech...the next Stern must be Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Ian Flemming wrote Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang so maybe Bond is the codename for that.

#28235 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

What's that even supposed to mean?

There is a post or 3 way back when from insiders that confirmed Gary Stern will never approve Stern Pinball making a new BttF.

Keep your hopes up though.
Backflips are always possible.

#28236 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220709-135248_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220709-135248_Facebook (resized).jpg
#28237 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

There is a post or 3 way back when from insiders that confirmed Gary Stern will never approve Stern Pinball making a new BttF.
Keep your hopes up though.
Backflips are always possible.

That never happened. Gary never said that. Which I can prove to the same extent you can prove that he did say it. BTTF is coming. Some of you just aren't paying attention.

#28238 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

There is a post or 3 way back when from insiders that confirmed Gary Stern will never approve Stern Pinball making a new BTTF.

Well if this is true I’ve probably bought my last NIB Stern. I’ve gotten to the point I’m essentially out of room and I can’t imagine another theme Stern would do that would tempt me other than BTTF. Disappointing but I can’t really complain.

#28239 1 year ago

Except...and hear me out...it is.

#28240 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Well if this is true I’ve probably bought my last NIB Stern. I’ve gotten to the point I’m essentially out of room and I can’t imagine another theme Stern would do that would tempt me other than BTTF. Disappointing but I can’t really complain.

I wouldn't read too much into these comments. I don't pretend to have any inside info but typically in life, where there is smoke, there is fire. This rumor has been too persistent for me to believe it won't happen some time in the next few years.

#28241 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I wouldn't read too much into these comments. I don't pretend to have any inside info but typically in life, where there is smoke, there is fire. This rumor has been to persistent for me to believe it won't happen some time in the next few years.

My dude...chiming in with some common sense.

#28242 1 year ago

I think it will! When it does I need you to start working on Goonies and GI Joe!

Quoted from crujones4life:Except...and hear me out...it is.

#28243 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I wouldn't read too much into these comments. I don't pretend to have any inside info but typically in life, where there is smoke, there is fire. This rumor has been too persistent for me to believe it won't happen some time in the next few years.

I don’t. But I’m also realistic. If BTTF happens, is true to the franchise and doesn’t do something stupid like JJP did with TS4, I’m in. There certainly seem to be enough like me that it should be a Godzilla level hit for Stern.

My last two games from Stern were grail games I never thought I would see - Batman 66 and Elvira - so I have my fingers crossed I’ll see the third in BTTF. I’m pretty patient; any time in the next few years is fine

#28244 1 year ago

Except...and hear me out...it is.

Keep the dream alive man.

You are doing well.

Your are noble and your quest is real.

#28245 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Well not this year

People from Brisbane telling people from Illinois the inside pinball news. Interesting.

#28246 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I enjoyed this film very much.
Found it actually to be one of the best.

Impossible no way Jose that’s just insane, one of the best come on really please let me know what I missed

#28247 1 year ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Stern Stranger Things had a rocky start, they didn't sell like hot cakes at first which probably forced Stern to make scheduling changes for production...
I always liked the game and the code got really good. Loved the assets they used. I like Jurassic Park but they didn't use any assets other than the theme song.
I hope jaws uses real assets, that would make or break for me.

No assets for Jaws would be a huge loss. Without them it’s not Jaws. Roy Schneider, Richard Dreyfuss, and Robert Shaw made Jaws what it was.

#28248 1 year ago

Peanuts
The Neverending Story
Anything Star Wars

The Muppets.
Blues Brothers.
The Matrix.
Sonic.

Wildest pipe dream theme = ToeJam & Earl: Planet Pinballtron

#28249 1 year ago

I actually spoke to Gary a number of years ago about The Muppets. It sounded like it was actually considered but the ship had sailed. I was really interested in the title but I agreed with him after hearing his reasoning.

#28250 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

I actually spoke to Gary a number of years ago about The Muppets. It sounded like it was actually considered but the shop had sailed. I was really interested in the title but I agreed with him after hearing his reasoning.

Statler and Waldorf call outs would be amazing and so many other ways to integrate the theme. Muppetvision 3D at Disney would be a good place to start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
7,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
There are 46,885 posts in this topic. You are on page 565 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/565?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.