maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
images (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_4963.gif
Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,991 posts in this topic. You are on page 558 of 940.
#27851 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Yep. This June run is the last RUSH run for the rest of the year so prices are about to be as low as they're going to get on the secondary market by the end of July. I'd bet by October, NIB is reselling for above MSRP and "used" is MSRP. Especially if/when a topper comes out or when code goes 1.0.
That is, of course, unless the new cornerstone eats RUSH's lunch. The new hotness almost always eats the old hotness's lunch unless the old hotness is GZ in which case it's a runaway nuclear reactor that ain't cooling off!

I suspect the new cornerstone will also bring a new higher MSRP which will reinforce those prices.

I certainly wouldn't try and sell a Mando, Rush, AIQ, SW, JP or LZ right now. Still a shortage of GZ though in spite of the numbers being made.

#27852 1 year ago
Quoted from NEW-B:

In a "normal" pinball market you should never be able to sell a NIB for as much or more than you paid as long as they are still making them. Once they stop, the value will rise to what the market feels its worth and sit there. Current trends will not be the new normal. The other thing is even though you see all these games for sale you'll see tons of "wish you were closer" posts. Unless you live in a large population area, its still hard to move a pin unless its super popular or a rock bottom deal.

It would depend on how long its taking to get the NIB. Turtles wont be on the line till the end of the year. Some people don't want to wait months to them the cost is justified

#27853 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Wondering what a Stern LE would cost?
[quoted image]

Bullshit articles.
I bought 200 tapes this summer for an art project (including 2 copies of all 3 bttf movies) and I paid $60 cdn

#27854 1 year ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Bullshit articles.
I bought 200 tapes this summer for an art project (including 2 copies of all 3 bttf movies) and I paid $60 cdn

Maybe it was an HD VHS?
(Yes these exist and are quite rare.)

#27855 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Maybe it was an HD VHS?
(Yes these exist and are quite rare.)

Best available version of True Lies is still the DTheater/D-VHS. No BluRay released... come on Cameron!

#27856 1 year ago

True lies was released as an import on Blu-Ray. Great movie imo.

https://www.amazon.com/Mentiras-Arriesgadas-1994-True-Blu-Ray/dp/B089GHS1KM

Quoted from Maken:

Best available version of True Lies is still the DTheater D-VHS. No BluRay released... come on Cameron!

#27857 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

True lies was released as an import on Blu-Ray. Great movie imo.
amazon.com link »

That's not a real BluRay... 2.0 sound? Lol. True Lies was never released on BluRay.

#27858 1 year ago

This is an import disc. Did you read the comments in the amazon listing by buyers?

Quoted from Maken:

That's not a real BluRay... 2.0 sound? Lol. True Lies was never released on BluRay.

#27859 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

This is an import disc. Did you read the comments in the amazon listing by buyers?

I don't need to because True Lies has never been released on BluRay lol. But, enjoy your scam copy if you bought one.

#27860 1 year ago
16A8FFA5-7609-49B1-9907-9B58FFC11087 (resized).png16A8FFA5-7609-49B1-9907-9B58FFC11087 (resized).png
#27861 1 year ago

Lol, instead of checking amazon where scams are rampant... why don't you guys try searching on blu-ray.com where they list every official BluRay that's been released. Spoiler: True Lies has no BluRay!

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=339165

Sorry for making multiple posts, but I didn't want misinformation left out there when others disagreed with my accurate comment.

#27862 1 year ago

We have enough "Is True Lies on Blue Ray" threads already. Go post in one of them while we speculate about Stern releases here.

#27863 1 year ago
Quoted from BrewinBombers:

We have enough "Is True Lies on Blue Ray" threads already. Go post in one of them while we speculate about Stern releases here.

That is some funny shite right there.

#27864 1 year ago

Guys... how will we tell when it is really the Arnold or just his stunt double without the clarity of Blu-Ray? 4k would be better.

#27865 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Guys... how will we tell when it is really the Arnold or just his stunt double without the clarity of Blu-Ray? 4k would be better.

In True Lies, especially, it's blatantly obvious even on the DVD when his stunt double is in service. Not Eddie Murphy double throwing the guy over the table in Beverly Hills Cop obvious, but obvious.

#27866 1 year ago

I'll just leave this here. It explains why this Blu-Ray was manufactured in Spain (against Camerons wishes for sure). It is legit (although a gray good) and available as the only Blu Ray release.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#27867 1 year ago

That's a bootleg dude. Jesus, just leave the nice people checking this thread alone, they don't care! (Also: True Lies has no BluRay lmao)

When's the last time you saw FOX release a movie without their 20th-century fox logo on the packaging? Bootleg.

#27868 1 year ago

I just got out of an appointment and checked in on pinside....weird, but I suddenly have a desire for True Lies on Blu-ray...

#27869 1 year ago

I know this is out of left field, but do any of you guys know if True Lies is on Blu-ray yet?

#27870 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

I know this is out of left field, but do any of you guys know if True Lies is on Blu-ray yet?

That’s hilarious!

#27871 1 year ago

I have that Spanish "bootleg" disk. Yes, it is arguable whether or not that is a "bootleg". One thing you can't argue though is that it is the best option out there. Other than some softness on shots that I also remember from my Laserdisc copy, and a bit of a PITA figuring out how to set the subtitles (so they will show up when he speaks Farsi, but not when you don't want them to show up), it is the best looking and sounding representation out there. And it is in 5.1

#27872 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

Not an easy game for most, especially if you have no skill and just slap the ball around to keep it in play. I don’t think you’ve played enough pinball to say Rush is a bad game.

Rush is not a fun game. I’m surprised it’s even 19 on the top 100. That’s ok if you like
It just a lot of people don’t.

#27873 1 year ago

Let's steer this thread right back to the next Stern!!

True Lies home pin..! Should also please the Bond fans out there. Unfortunately, can't do a thing about Rush haters, lol

1035d08c2e6b3ee0e00779d2fa16c977 (resized).jpg1035d08c2e6b3ee0e00779d2fa16c977 (resized).jpg

#27874 1 year ago

True Lies is a great film and another Arnie pin would be awesome !

Top of the list would have to be Predator, big sales for Stern Pinball with this one.
Total Recall would be a winner for sales as well.
The 6th day could be cool and another favorite , but I don't think enough recognition for this one.

Anyway

Back to Jaws

If KME is really doing a pin of the 1975 classic
I can see a KME Jaws being a must have for hardcore pinheads.

a fun photo quick brief here
https://www.theguardian.com/film/gallery/2015/may/30/40-years-of-spielbergs-jaws-in-pictures

jw (resized).JPGjw (resized).JPG

#27875 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

True Lies home pin..!
[quoted image]

Would probably be my first Stern Home pin

#27876 1 year ago

Looking forward to Jaws and BTTF at some point. And does anyone know where I can get True Lies in 4K?

#27877 1 year ago

For as much as this thread has been waylaid, with talk of True Lies and bootlegs (that will now be sold out). I once bought a German version of Open Range and re-author it to a Region free version so I could play it with proper 6.1 sound...So I get it.

Stern's next pin should be…An M. Night Shyamalan‘s Signs crossover event with BTTF and Jaws. It can have Crop Circles Multiball, Alien Invasion mode with a twist that has hologram Jaws being projected from the topper to help kill aliens during the video mode, a “Back in Time!” ball save is activated when the spinner reaches 88MPH. Don’t forget the Flip Away Merrill Hess Wizard mode…Where you have to flip as much as possible (think Konami’s Track & Field) while your fingers blister and you try knock over half full glasses of water that pop up from the playfield (A La Cactus Canyon beer target meets Wack-A-Mole).

I think I may have forgotten to take my meds today.

FD8A71D2-38B0-4175-8AB8-7877BCFBB7E4 (resized).jpegFD8A71D2-38B0-4175-8AB8-7877BCFBB7E4 (resized).jpeg
#27878 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looking forward to Jaws and BTTF at some point. And does anyone know where I can get True Lies in 4K?

Also with HDR with Atmos or DTS-X audio please.

#27879 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

I’m still waiting on Rogue One and Event Horizon to come out 4K. Does anyone know about those two films and their current state of DVD rendering?

#27880 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

COME ON MAN! I just spit my drink all over my keyboard.

#27881 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220623-210839_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220623-210839_Chrome (resized).jpg
#27882 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

True Lies home pin..! Should also please the Bond fans out there. Unfortunately, can't do a thing about Rush haters, lol
[quoted image]

It would be interesting to have a true lies, last action hero, and T2 lineup.

Full disclosure, however....Total Recall is a dream theme for me.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#27883 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

[quoted image]

this True Lies debate is the best that has happened to pinside in the last 24 months.

I just hope the pinball assets include the pole dancing scene! Do not cheap out on assets Gary!!

#27884 1 year ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

this True Lies debate is the best that has happened to pinside in the last 24 months.
I just hope the pinball assets include the pole dancing scene! Do not cheap out on assets Gary!!

Don't worry, Gary signed a deal to have Activia sponsor the pin just so they can afford to include all of Jamie Lee Curtis' assets in the pin.

#27885 1 year ago

Does anyone know if True Lies is available on blu ray ?

#27886 1 year ago

True Lies on DIVX is way better then Blu-ray.

#27888 1 year ago

I have a True Lies preorder in with coin taker. Any ideas when it will ship?

#27889 1 year ago

True Lies TV Series in works for 2023....

#27890 1 year ago

I had a dream last night that it was a new Transformers pinball.

#27891 1 year ago

You know Stern is cooking up magic!

#27892 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You know Stern is cooking up magic!

Yes they are..... the greatest musical pinball ever

Xanadu (resized).pngXanadu (resized).png
#27893 1 year ago

Greatest theme takes a bite at JAWS

Jaws24.gif (resized).pngJaws24.gif (resized).png
#27894 1 year ago

I've just heard that true lies is the next cornerstone stern title for 2023 and guess what, it comes packaged with an "official" blu-ray disc
there will also be a super limited version (just like batman 66) that will come with the UHD 4K version

#27895 1 year ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:I know this is out of left field, but do any of you guys know if True Lies is on Blu-ray yet?

BLU-RAY is crap! True Lies HD-DVD all the way! Gotta use the sweet X-Box 360 add on drive!

#27896 1 year ago

BLU-RAY is crap! True Lies HD-DVD all the way! Gotta use the sweet X-Box 360 add on drive!

ha! I just sold my NIB HD-DVD drive for the 360, along with 30 HD-DVDs (including the heroes box set)

#27897 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I've just heard that true lies is the next cornerstone stern title for 2023 and guess what, it comes packaged with an "official" blu-ray disc
there will also be a super limited version (just like batman 66) that will come with the UHD 4K version

We know you wanted True Lies, but here's Jingle All The Way - The Pin.

#27898 1 year ago
jcvdknowsthattruelieshasnoofficialbluray (resized).jpgjcvdknowsthattruelieshasnoofficialbluray (resized).jpg
#27899 1 year ago

I actually have 3 of those! XD

#27900 1 year ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brookings, OR
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,991 posts in this topic. You are on page 558 of 940.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/558?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.