balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 556 of 923.
#27752 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Now imagine making a pin where you couldn’t use any of those assets for a world under glass and you insert barbie cake toppers instead...
Too soon?

Not too soon

#27753 1 year ago

How about we get back on track here.. do any insiders have a good idea of what the very next Stern release will be without too much doubt? The JJP folks seem like they were spot on with TS'4'? just not envious at all.

#27754 1 year ago
Quoted from Gutterghoul:

Speaking of conspiracy theories, Jack danger got an out of the blue haircut and said on stream he had too. Do you think his pin is next in line to be revealed and had his hair cut for promo photo shoots and video? Maybe? Is this a stretch? Most certainly

SMURF'S!!! cletus called it three years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/65#post-4994721
download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#27755 1 year ago

Well comrade, I will at least give you credit for admitting you are indoctrinated and a communist. I'd respect you a lot more, though, if you walk the walk and give away all your pinball machines or at least make your location free play for all.

#27756 1 year ago

Just imagine the mods.. everyone check their attic, quick! No 2 games will look alike!

Smurfs_Collection (resized).jpgSmurfs_Collection (resized).jpg
#27757 1 year ago

Free play for comrades. Capitalists pay.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Well comrade, I will at least give you credit for admitting you are indoctrinated and a communist. I'd respect you a lot more, though, if you walk the walk and give away all your pinball machines or at least make your location free play for all.

#27758 1 year ago

Too easy guys

B6BE4C86-A5E8-419E-AE25-2D709798757F (resized).jpegB6BE4C86-A5E8-419E-AE25-2D709798757F (resized).jpeg
#27759 1 year ago

Sure would be nice to see a vault issued each year as part of Insider Connected.

#27760 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Free play for comrades. Capitalists pay.

I doubt you have any on route. Troll

#27761 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

Too easy guys
[quoted image]

Thanks, I ignored him. Didn’t know you could do that. Learned something very useful today!!

#27762 1 year ago

You would be wrong sir, all of my games are on location except for Halloween. And that’s okay that you blocked me…I had you blocked for like an entire year cause you are even more annoying than I am haha.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I doubt you have any on route. Troll

#27763 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You would be wrong sir, and that’s okay…I had you blocked for like two years.

Hey! A summer block party!

#27764 1 year ago

Hey, The Smurfs are communists! Papa Smurf is modeled after Karl Marx. How apropos! Isn’t that funny how two completely different conversations come together like buttcheeks! Love that! It’s like we’re all part of the same hive mind.

https://time.com/5431298/are-the-smurfs-communist/

http://bluebuddies.com/help/communist_smurfs.htm

FD47735F-3759-473D-8C9D-EFE6E13ADDD7 (resized).jpegFD47735F-3759-473D-8C9D-EFE6E13ADDD7 (resized).jpeg
#27765 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

cause you are even more annoying than I am haha.

IMPOSSIBLE !

#27766 1 year ago

I really enjoyed "So I Married an Axe Murderer" when it came out and this is probably my favorite comedic scenes of all time from a movie. "Head...mooooovve!"

#27767 1 year ago

My apologies if this has been mentioned already.

What if there was a playfield that had nearly invisible ink under the faces/building on a play field but when subjected to UV light it would make those inks glow, thus changing/revealing hidden details not seen otherwise? (I was thinking of something similar to the UV glow on ST)

TheyLiveOBEY (resized).jpgTheyLiveOBEY (resized).jpgtheylive (resized).jpgtheylive (resized).jpg
#27768 1 year ago

When the needle hits that 45
All of Russia starts to jive
When Chuck Berry rings that bell
You know the revolution does not end well….

#27769 1 year ago

That is a great idea!

Quoted from Merendino:

What if there was a playfield that had nearly invisible ink under the faces/building on a play field but when subjected to UV light it would make those inks glow, thus changing/revealing hidden details not seen otherwise? (I was thinking of something similar to the UV glow on ST)
[quoted image][quoted image]

#27770 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

[quoted image][quoted image]

They Live,
Would be great! Maybe have two different sets of Inserts that alternate in modes when your battling aliens and then change when your not.

#27771 1 year ago

They Live or Escape from New York would be killer but I only see Spooky making them.

#27772 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

They Live,
Would be great! Maybe have two different sets of Inserts that alternate in modes when your battling aliens and then change when your not.

Putting that ol' UV light kit back in action!

#27773 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Putting that ol' UV light kit back in action!

As kids..,
My brother’s and I, came upon some interesting things using one in the house back in the day….

#27774 1 year ago

Wondering what a Stern LE would cost?

A070F8C3-E197-430D-9FF8-9A99326B3615 (resized).jpegA070F8C3-E197-430D-9FF8-9A99326B3615 (resized).jpeg
#27775 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Wondering what a Stern LE would cost?
[quoted image]

The only reason a VHS tape went for that much is it was the sealed copy that the actor who played Biff Tannen owned. Even then, pretty crazy.

https://abc7.com/back-to-the-future-vhs-auction-movie/11978249/

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#27776 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The only reason a VHS tape went for that much is it was the sealed copy that the actor who played Biff Tannen owned. Even then, pretty crazy.

I think he offered to put a note with it as well. Can you imagine what this would sell for if it was an unopened Michael J. Fox VHS that was signed by him or came with a note. Yowzers!

#27777 1 year ago

Where are the toppers!!!!????

#27778 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He can just buy another random one for $10 then that would be his personal copy also.

#27779 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

J/K. It’s all in fun.

C9FDBC8D-E448-44C7-9698-AA0DA3BF4D25 (resized).jpegC9FDBC8D-E448-44C7-9698-AA0DA3BF4D25 (resized).jpeg
#27780 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

J/K. It’s all in fun.
[quoted image]

Toppers

#27782 1 year ago

Is this the place to wishcast and dream? Ok, I’m in. Please, please make a Dune pin.

Oh, and a Riddock trilogy pin, with the UV Pitch Black mode…

#27783 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Is this the place to wishcast and dream? Ok, I’m in. Please, please make a Dune pin.
Oh, and a Riddock trilogy pin, with the UV Pitch Black mode…

Dune would be cool. Let the wishing begin.

#27784 1 year ago

Flip without rhythm and you won’t attract the worm

#27785 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

I'm in for a Dune! The only game I would accept owning with brass rails, wooden accents, etc. The whole steampunk thing!

#27786 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

J/K. It’s all in fun.
[quoted image]

Lol you can’t have a pinball without a topper….that’s like a donut with no glaze, cake with no frosting, a burger with no cheese!

#27788 1 year ago
1465196115b68cace9d3960e2bbe9bae665bdf0f (resized).jpg1465196115b68cace9d3960e2bbe9bae665bdf0f (resized).jpg
#27790 1 year ago
Quoted from jpd632:

When the needle hits that 45
All of Russia starts to jive
When Chuck Berry rings that bell
You know the revolution does not end well….

I remember watching that live on TV .
And I see that was 32 years ago !
Fuck time flies .

#27791 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I'm just going to leave this here...

Screenshot_20220621-064140-053 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220621-064140-053 (resized).png
#27792 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I remember watching that live on TV .
And I see that was 32 years ago !
Fuck time flies .

Only found out about them 10 years ago or so when I heard Horror Movie in an actual horror movie. They never hit it big in the states and like The Church, Cold Chisel exc.. are bands I never would have heard of without youtube. Love that late 70s - 90s Aussie Rock.

#27794 1 year ago
Quoted from jpd632:

Only found out about them 10 years ago or so when I heard Horror Movie in an actual horror movie. They never hit it big in the states and like The Church, Cold Chisel exc.. are bands I never would have heard of without youtube. Love that late 70s - 90s Aussie Rock.

Skyhooks are great Melbourne band .
Women in uniform , is my favourite song of theirs .

#27795 1 year ago

I like boutique custom pins in small runs.

Any ways, whats the real next game? Are we on track for an elwin or some one else?

#27796 1 year ago

I was listening to the podcast and they made a great point. Why are these companies keeping the theme secret, until they are right about to show the game. Video game companies do not do this. You know about a game well before it releases. I was thinking this would be a great idea to know what they have in the pipeline. We could put my money in for a per-order in earlier. I do not know how this would hurt them. If we know the next 3 machines it can build hype until they are ready to release a video or pictures. If I knew a theme that I would love is coming up and 3rd in line. I would save up more and get a premium.

#27797 1 year ago

It would compete with their current offerings. (For example: I'll wait until Bond is released and not buy the other 3 sterns that are available even though I was considering Godzilla).

Quoted from Rizmo:

I was listening to the podcast and they made a great point. Why are these companies keeping the theme secret, until they are right about to show the game. Video game companies do not do this. You know about a game well before it releases. I was thinking this would be a great idea to know what they have in the pipeline. We could put my money in for a per-order in earlier. I do not know how this would hurt them. If we know the next 3 machines it can build hype until they are ready to release a video or pictures. If I knew a theme that I would love is coming up and 3rd in line. I would save up more and get a premium.

#27798 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

It would compete with their current offerings. (For example: I'll wait until Bond is released and not buy the other 3 sterns that are available even though I was considering Godzilla).

Or worse yet - "I'm not into these next three Stern designs, perhaps I DO want that new JJP/CGC machine."

#27799 1 year ago

Thoughts on if JJP or Stern with the huge success of top gun maverick might now make a pin of this? It would be pretty cool and easy to think of how they could get it right. thoughts?

#27800 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Ehh not really. How many times game companies come out with a new game on the horizon. You dont say well I know Bethesda is releasing Elder scrolls 6 so Im not going to get Starfield. Lets just say their Sterns next games are Venom, BTTF and Bond. I couldnt care about Venom. Now BTTF if I know thats in the pipeline, I could start saving earlier and get a Premium instead of the Pro. You could easily have the upsale. I think Stern would have you pass on a Pro and you get a Pre/LE instead

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 46,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 556 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/556?hl=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.