Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 552 of 924.
#27551 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

$110 dollars can get you on every list lol (Does not guarantee a game though)

Just take "Dream" and fill in "all". - There, saved you 105$!

#27552 1 year ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

I guess distis are getting tired of getting phone calls to be put on lists for games that are rumored. Got this in an email from LSOG, my local distributor, you can pay them $5 to put you on their "list" for these rumored games.
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/machines-for-sale/new-pinball-machines/wish-list-five-dollars-to-express-interest-in-a-fantasy-game/[quoted image][quoted image]

That 5$ Pinball Fantasy seems totally valid, compared to Deeproot, Zidware, Skit-B...

#27553 1 year ago

Another easily recognisable Sci Fi classic that I can't believe has not made it to pinball thus far.

A gem produced before its time.

My preference is for original, there are so many great quotes that would integrate into pinball easily.
2049 would be cool, but give me the classic characters of the original any day. Another haunting/immersive soundtrack to boot !

Blade 1 (resized).JPGBlade 1 (resized).JPG

#27554 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

Another easily recognisable Sci Fi classic that I can't believe has not made it to pinball thus far.
My preference is for original, there are so many great quotes that would integrate into pinball easily.
2049 would be cool, but give me the classic characters of the original any day. Another haunting/immersive soundtrack to boot !

[quoted image]

I would trade in my first born son for a new blade runner pinball

#27555 1 year ago

Goonies?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#27557 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That 5$ Pinball Fantasy seems totally valid

$5 make you holler (resized).jpg$5 make you holler (resized).jpg
#27558 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

From the reviews I’ve read, it appears to be a massive pile of $!:t.

I saw it tonight and it was a great popcorn movie . Lots of dinosaurs and action , everything you would expect .

#27559 1 year ago

Not the next but on the list, noticed this pic on Stern Pinball enthusiasts page on Facebook, can you catch the hint in this pic? I see it.

A789C611-8BFE-42C4-B878-98A96335E1DE (resized).jpegA789C611-8BFE-42C4-B878-98A96335E1DE (resized).jpeg
#27560 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Not the next but on the list, noticed this pic on Stern Pinball enthusiasts page on Facebook, can you catch the hint in this pic? I see it.
[quoted image]

Black Sabbath are you saying?

#27561 1 year ago

Just saw in the news that JAWS is being released in IMAX for the first time ever on 9/2. Also ET is being released in IMAX for the first time on 8/12. So at least a movie tie-in is in play now for JAWS and/or ET.

#27562 1 year ago
Quoted from Bandit78:

Just saw in the news that JAWS is being released in IMAX for the first time ever on 9/2. Also ET is being released in IMAX for the first time on 8/12. So at least a movie tie-in is in play now for JAWS and/or ET.

Lot of stuffs happening with BTTF, Jaws, ET and more Universal properties right now.

#27563 1 year ago

Bruce Lee With Nunchuks Lightsabers - The Pin

bruce-lee-jedi.jpgbruce-lee-jedi.jpg

#27564 1 year ago

Rumors of Venom seemed to have evaporated. What if Venom actually turns out to be a code name for Jaws? That would be epic. Haha

#27565 1 year ago

Past lot of pages have been interesting reading but still none the wiser here..how long until the next machine release is solid??

#27566 1 year ago

August

Quoted from Mancave:

Past lot of pages have been interesting reading but still none the wiser here..how long until the next machine release is solid??

#27567 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Rumors of Venom seemed to have evaporated. What if Venom actually turns out to be a code name for Jaws? That would be epic. Haha

Lol, they could mix both Venom and Jaws! not saying I'm looking for another Spidey, however!!

EJa8vLRXUAc4vWS (resized).jpegEJa8vLRXUAc4vWS (resized).jpeg

#27568 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Lol, they could mix both Venom and Jaws! not saying I'm looking for another Spidey, however!!
[quoted image]

Speaking of mixing things. It is a Man DeLorean.

81FD08CC-F426-42EE-BA7B-B89B3FCAB07C (resized).jpeg81FD08CC-F426-42EE-BA7B-B89B3FCAB07C (resized).jpeg
#27569 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220612-123008_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220612-123008_Facebook (resized).jpg
#27570 1 year ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Bruce Lee With Nunchuks Lightsabers - The Pin
[quoted image]

This is so funny happened about 35-40 years ago my friend was big in the Kung Fu movies (I own some myself) and he owned a pair of numbchuks I called them. He was always messing with them and always hit himself in the head with them. Now imagine lightsabers?

#27571 1 year ago

Venom doesn't seem like that big an IP to me. It's ok but Bond, Jaws and BTTF all sound far better.

#27572 1 year ago

I wish Stern would totally surprise us with something out of left field. It's not going to happen but I'm just saying.

#27573 1 year ago

Has anyone heard about the car toy in Bond? Seems more likely that would be the DeLorean mech in BTTF in my opinion. Or is the car a really big deal in James Bond...big enough to make it the main toy?

#27574 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I saw it tonight and it was a great popcorn movie . Lots of dinosaurs and action , everything you would expect .

I'm sure some will like it. I own a JP.premium and have always liked the the theme and first movie so no hatchet to grind here. That doesn't change the fact this one appears to be one of if not the worst of the JP franchise.

I will probably pass on it in the theatres based on what I"ve read and heard from friends. I can always watch JP at home when it eventually is available to stream. I'll use the money I save to see Top Gun: Maverick again while it is still in theatres

#27575 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Has anyone heard about the car toy in Bond? Seems more likely that would be the DeLorean mech in BTTF in my opinion. Or is the car a really big deal in James Bond...big enough to make it the main toy?

The Aston Martin DB5 is a pretty big deal. It was in a bunch of movies starting with Goldfinger where it had all the neat gadgets (guns in front, rotating license plate, tire slasher, ejection seat, bulletproof shield in back, etc.).

IMG_8711 (resized).jpegIMG_8711 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#27576 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

Venom doesn't seem like that big an IP to me. It's ok but Bond, Jaws and BTTF all sound far better.

True, but it's a far cheaper license which means more money in Stern's pocket. They probably want to do cheap licenses every once in awhile.

#27577 1 year ago

Isn't Jaws all but confirmed at this point? The only question is whether its the next release... certainly hoping it's something else

#27578 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Isn't Jaws all but confirmed at this point? The only question is whether its the next release... certainly hoping it's something else

No.

#27579 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

I don’t think anything is confirmed. It’s just a big wishlist at this point.

#27580 1 year ago

My guess is that Jaws is code name for Bond....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaws_(James_Bond)

#27581 1 year ago

https://uspto.report/TM/90591351

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#27582 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

Been reported multiple times in this thread that Jaws was code name for Jurassic Park.

#27583 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

True, but it's a far cheaper license which means more money in Stern's pocket. They probably want to do cheap licenses every once in awhile.

Cheaper I would say. I doubt any Marvel franchise is "cheap".

#27584 1 year ago

How is it there are no leaks? Looks like Stern has some good measures in place…got to give them that!

#27585 1 year ago
Quoted from Gman3:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaws_(James_Bond)

Jaws was already the code name for Jurassic Park. They haven't ever re-used code names. I could, however, see Bond as the code name for Jaws.

#27586 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

When Sony's running it into the ground? It can happen.

#27587 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

[quoted image]

A down vote that’s funny, may the force not be with you and the boring remakes of this franchise

#27589 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When Sony's running it into the ground? It can happen.

Sony has the rights to the movies and none of the merchandise. They wouldn't be dealing with Sony on the license whatsoever if they were to make a pin, unless they specifically wanted to base it on the movies which is unlikely.

#27590 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Sony has the rights to the movies and none of the merchandise. They wouldn't be dealing with Sony on the license whatsoever if they were to make a pin, unless they specifically wanted to base it on the movies which is unlikely.

No, I meant that Marvel would recognize that due to Sony's mishandling Venom is currently damaged goods. So, potentially cheaper.

But I'm still hoping it's code for Harry Potter or Cobra Kai.

#27591 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

How is it there are no leaks? Looks like Stern has some good measures in place…got to give them that!

I spoke with a friend in Chicago. He told me that the Stern facility is still on a tighter lockdown because of Covid. I’m guessing that’s a big reason for no leaks.

#27592 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

No doubt in my mind they got a bulk discount with how many Disney licenses they've already done.

#27593 1 year ago

Looks like these are the top 2 most wanted themes right now. Hope everyone gets their dream theme at some point!

Screenshot_20220613-004551_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220613-004551_Facebook (resized).jpg
#27594 1 year ago

Judas Priest (Firepower III)
Black Sabbath
Venom
Evil Dead

#27595 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Looks like these are the top 2 most wanted themes right now. Hope everyone gets their dream theme at some point!
[quoted image]

Yep , would love a RoboCop .

#27596 1 year ago

I would be well up for a comic book Venom with ZY art. Although I would happily take Bond, Jaws or BTTF in its place.

#27597 1 year ago

Personally, I'm not passionate about any of those 3 titles...I would only spend my money on a ZY version of Venom....

#27598 1 year ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I'm sure some will like it. I own a JP.premium and have always liked the the theme and first movie so no hatchet to grind here. That doesn't change the fact this one appears to be one of if not the worst of the JP franchise.
I will probably pass on it in the theatres based on what I"ve read and heard from friends. I can always watch JP at home when it eventually is available to stream. I'll use the money I save to see Top Gun: Maverick again while it is still in theatres

That didn't take long

IMG_20220613_214420 (resized).jpgIMG_20220613_214420 (resized).jpg
#27599 1 year ago

Gomez Bond seems like a sure thing. Joe K. just did up a Bond car and has the license. He wants a pinball game to go with his Bond car. Look for October Bond release as a Kamikow/Stern boutique pinball offering. They seem to be on track repeating licenses they’ve done in the past. JP, BTTF, Golden Eye/Bond, TMNT, Avengers, the patterns there. It’s happening, now is it Golden Eye like they did before???

ZY/Eddie Venom is next up in August. Year might end or first year release, with Team Elwin Jaws, imo.

#27600 1 year ago
Quoted from RA77:

[quoted image]

All time fav movie and theme for me, even ahead of JAWS. Would buy it in an instant.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Wanted
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,151 posts in this topic. You are on page 552 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/552?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.