Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 532 of 938.
#26551 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

How did you both leave out “Best of you”?

Honestly it's like one of my least favorite FF songs. Too repetitive.

#26552 1 year ago

What if......

FB_IMG_1650594953253 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1650594953253 (resized).jpg
#26553 1 year ago
A4817E75-9088-4117-AEB5-728E0E25DC0A (resized).jpegA4817E75-9088-4117-AEB5-728E0E25DC0A (resized).jpeg
#26554 1 year ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Haven’t heard anything but I literally just told my wife about the Jaws rumors on the way to the grocery store today. I told her if it’s Elwin and Yeti we will have to do whatever it takes to get one. She said what if you don’t like the game? I said, trust me, if they do it, it will be amazing. I have nothing against Eddy, I was initially very interested in Mando, I liked how it shot and it’s a very good looking game so I think Martinez did a nice job, especially the cabinet art.
The deal killer for me on that game was the 3 main multiballs being started all in the up the middle razor crest shot, just requiring a different number of shots to start them.
Is the mini wizard for all 3 multiballs another multiball and is it started the same way with more up the middle shots? It’s been while since I played it last.
Comparing that to Jurassic Park, I need to hit the Raptor pen targets then the lock shot, then the targets again then the lock shot to start that one. I need to hit all the letters in CHAOS then the in between the pops target to start that one, I need to hit the truck then the left ramp with the option of hitting other shots first to increase my starting value for T Rex multiball. Those I would call the 3 main multiballs for JP, there are more still and each one is started in a unique way.
No matter who does it Jaws will probably eventually end up in my collection as it’s a
Top 5 theme for me.

Shoot the pyramid!

#26555 1 year ago

Is that $10300??

#26556 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is that $10300??

It’s the Lego set number

#26557 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is that $10300??

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.

#26558 1 year ago

It’s prob in China or a country where if you convert to usd it’s a normal price.

#26559 1 year ago

Highly recommended on the Stern website.

D03F7DB3-6BB0-43A2-9622-32B361D790AA (resized).jpegD03F7DB3-6BB0-43A2-9622-32B361D790AA (resized).jpeg
#26560 1 year ago

The next Stern pin is in your mind.

#26561 1 year ago
55561-universal_pictures_home_entertainment (resized).jpg55561-universal_pictures_home_entertainment (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003416_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003416_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211221-204324_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211221-204324_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220121-232138_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220121-232138_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220123-220109_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220123-220109_Instagram (resized).jpg
#26562 1 year ago

Great Scot !

#26563 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The next Stern pin is in your mind.

Always! In the meantime my JAWS are locked on these to hold me over.

#26564 1 year ago
Jaws_james_bond.jpgJaws_james_bond.jpg
#26565 1 year ago

Haven't kept up, but if venom is next, who is the designer supposed to be? Thx,,,

#26566 1 year ago

I’m definitely gonna be bummed if JAWS is Eddy/Martinez. I can’t think of a duo I’d be less excited about.

Quoted from frankmac:

Always! In the meantime my JAWS are locked on these to hold me over.

#26567 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m definitely gonna be bummed if JAWS is Eddy/Martinez. I can’t think of a duo I’d be less excited about.

Don't jinx it. El-Win.

#26568 1 year ago

Eddie has made some great games in mando and things! Keep ‘em coming

#26569 1 year ago

ElwinNING

#26570 1 year ago

I sure hope that if BTTF happens that they get Huey and the rest of the News to sign on as well. "Back in Time" playing in attract mode = freakin awesome.

#26571 1 year ago

crujones4life I could see Steve from Stranger Things (Joe Keery) playing the role of Marty McFly if Universal ever revisited the franchise. He has the look to pull off that outfit in the third picture of MJF. “It’s your kids Marty. Something has got to be done about your kids!” -Doc Brown

#26572 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I sure hope that if BTTF happens that they get Huey and the rest of the News to sign on as well. "Back in Time" playing in attract mode = freakin awesome.

Imagine the balls it would take to release BTTF without licensing the theme song. It's naturally the only choice for Game Over music also.

#26573 1 year ago

On list for BTTF LE for a while now. hoping it happens soon.

#26574 1 year ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Imagine the balls it would take to release BTTF without licensing the theme song. It's naturally the only choice for Game Over music also.

Gotta have Back in Time and Power of Love at the very least. Would love for Earth Angel and Johnny B Goode to be in there too!

Edit - and the BTTF theme music of course!

#26575 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

crujones4life I could see Steve from Stranger Things (Joe Keery) playing the role of Marty McFly if Universal ever revisited the franchise. He has the look to pull off that outfit in the third picture of MJF. “It’s your kids Marty. Something has got to be done about your kids!” -Doc Brown

Holy cow, I'd actually...be really OK with this. You're dead on that he's got the right vibe for it.

#26576 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Holy cow, I'd actually...be really OK with this. You're dead on that he's got the right vibe for it.

Oddly enough there is a call out to BTTF in Stranger Things season 3 involving Joe Keery and Dustin and they make references to Dad/Kids during the scene. I just stumbled upon this RN. *Mind Blown*

Also, in season 2, Steve Harrington (Joe) wears the same shoes as Marty in BTTF.

C5C6E610-1C31-4ED1-A522-E29C6CCCD4C6 (resized).jpegC5C6E610-1C31-4ED1-A522-E29C6CCCD4C6 (resized).jpeg
#26577 1 year ago

Logically, the new pin is going to be FIFA World Cup 2022. Cup starts in November, just in time for shipping.

#26578 1 year ago

I thought venom was going to be the next cornerstone, is that still the word on the pinball streets?

#26579 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

I thought venom was going to be the next cornerstone, is that still the word on the pinball streets?

I wonder too..... if they are trying to clear the backlog, then wouldn't you sell something not expected to be a blockbuster?
But then again.... they already missed a release this year...... do you need to release a blockbuster to make up for the sales of the missed title?

Not sure what the answer is......

#26580 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

Don't count on it.

#26581 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

I thought the same about Venom..either that, or Jaws is an obvious choice!

#26582 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

I wonder too..... if they are trying to clear the backlog, then wouldn't you sell something not expected to be a blockbuster?
But then again.... they already missed a release this year...... do you need to release a blockbuster to make up for the sales of the missed title?
Not sure what the answer is......

Whatever Stern releases is going to be another blockbuster with a large backlog. They didn't miss any sales. If they would have released a new pin, they would have missed sales on their backlog orders for buyers who drop out and get in line for the new titles. Whichever pin they decide to release in August will most likely be the pin they can produce without a parts shortage.

#26583 1 year ago
Quoted from JackG:

Whatever Stern releases is going to be another blockbuster with a large backlog. They didn't miss any sales. If they would have released a new pin, they would have missed sales on their backlog orders for buyers who drop out and get in line for the new titles. Whichever pin they decide to release in August will most likely be the pin they can produce without a parts shortage.

I hope so, but Stern machines have not all been hits at the time of release in the past few years.

I would say the following have not been knock out hits for Stern *at time of release.

Rush
Led Zeppelin
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Black Knight
Beatles
Aerosmith

With that said, I would give Stern an 80% chance of releasing a hit next. Demand is sky high.

#26584 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I hope so, but Stern machines have not all been hits at the time of release in the past few years.
I would say the following have not been knock out hits for Stern *at time of release.
Rush
Led Zeppelin
Black Knight
Beatles
Aerosmith
With that said, I would give Stern an 80% chance of releasing a hit next. Demand is sky high.

I agree, but I do think there is a big difference in sales between releasing a Venom and releasing a BTTF or Jaws.
One would move a couple thousand units total, the others...... 4k? 5k? More? Do you want to release something big which is going to draw 6,000 units when you're busy clearing a backlog?
If GZ's backlog really is running to 2024 (nonsense)..... do you want to release another pin with GZ demand in Aug?
To be fair though, I think Stern fulfills half of the existing backorders by Aug and knocks them all out by year's end.

#26585 1 year ago

Maybe it's MORBIUS!

#26586 1 year ago

Rush
Led Zeppelin
Black Knight
Beatles
Aerosmith

Stern doesn't need to release DP or GZ monster hits every time because they can't fulfill the demand for almost anything anyway.

#26587 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Maybe it's MORBIUS!

Morbius! It will suck your wallet dry and leave you feeling empty inside!

#26588 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Morbius! It will suck your wallet dry and leave you feeling empty inside!

The film sucked my patience dry what a shit show!

Hope Venom is next though, save Bond for Xmas. And I’ll happily wait for BTTF next year gives my wallet time to recover.

#26589 1 year ago

Topper?

7B75A7C1-9166-44EB-B51D-DF2CA94C39A3 (resized).jpeg7B75A7C1-9166-44EB-B51D-DF2CA94C39A3 (resized).jpeg
#26590 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Topper?
[quoted image]

Close..... that was the toy Steve wanted in the game and when Gary said no he went to JJP.

#26591 1 year ago
Screenshot_20220428-235230_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220428-235230_Instagram (resized).jpg
#26592 1 year ago

Will Stern make a new Stern pin? I bet the topper on this thing would be... interesting.

Stern movie poster (resized).jpgStern movie poster (resized).jpg
#26593 1 year ago

Throwing another suggestion into the music pin box (that I don't think I've seen on here)... Korn! Huge discography to pull from and would love to see a collaboration on artwork with Todd McFarlane and Zombie Yeti... sweet!

korn album (resized).jpgkorn album (resized).jpg
#26594 1 year ago

Let’s just get it done already and get a “Talking Heads” pin built!

#26595 1 year ago

Will Stern make a new Stern pin? I bet the topper on this thing would be... interesting.
[quoted image]

Huge Howard fan since the 90s but his lack of popularity with general audiences to and his glory days being riddled with non PC jokes we have a better chance Artie Lange returning to the show.

I’d love it but honestly what made the Show popular would never be tolerated these days.

#26596 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Let’s just get it done already and get a “Talking Heads” pin built!

Didn't Bally/Williams already do that with Road Show?

#26597 1 year ago

Get the license from Warner Media for Johnny Quest. Sure it isn't an obvious thing and for elder farts but you can have cartoons licensed cheap as well as the music was great. I think someone requested this as well before.

JQ driving (resized).pngJQ driving (resized).pngJohnny Quest logo (resized).pngJohnny Quest logo (resized).pngLizard Man (resized).pngLizard Man (resized).png
#26598 1 year ago

Vacation pin would work for me. Maybe some Walley World and a family truckster in it.

This would have to be the back glass.

Great movie clips and Chevy Chase is here for call outs.

0FA1FA6C-26C4-4BC8-B61F-1297ADD157E6 (resized).jpeg0FA1FA6C-26C4-4BC8-B61F-1297ADD157E6 (resized).jpeg
#26599 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Vacation pin would work for me. Maybe some Walley World and a family truckster in it.
This would have to be the back glass.
Great movie clips and Chevy Chase is here for call outs.
[quoted image]

Take my money!

It could say “Sorry Folks, The Park's Closed. The Moose Out Front Should've Told You...” until you light the lock.

Also, I was hoping for a Clark dancing in lederhosen easter egg inside of the Oktoberfest pin.

#26600 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Take my money!
It could say “Sorry Folks, The Park's Closed. The Moose Out Front Should've Told You...” until you light the lock.
Also, I was hoping for a Clark dancing in lederhosen easter egg inside of the Oktoberfest pin.

You think you hate it now? Wait ‘til you flip it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Linthicum Heights, MD
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,874 posts in this topic. You are on page 532 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/532 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.