Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 524 of 938.
#26151 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Wait…what? Explain, please?. Thx

well just a guess really with the new show released on Disney+. I thought the Moonknight and Venom have a similarity on how the characters share a body, so it could be moonlight... mayyyyybe

#26152 2 years ago

JAWS and BTTF and I have everything I want. Until I want something else..

#26153 2 years ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Give it 5 years, then our time will come

SpongeBob is at the "magic 20 year nostalgia mark" but not sure how many 28 year olds are buying pins...

#26154 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

JAWS and BTTF and I have everything I want. Until I want something else..

Well said.

#26155 2 years ago

I am a "Pin-aholic" anyone else in this group?

#26156 2 years ago

Something SteamPunk or industrial themed? Or perhaps a Escape Room kind of game?

#26157 2 years ago

An escape room game would be really cool! Great idea!

Quoted from Markharris2000:Something SteamPunk or industrial themed? Or perhaps a Escape Room kind of game?

#26158 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

SpongeBob is at the "magic 20 year nostalgia mark" but not sure how many 28 year olds are buying pins...

We're coming into our own! While most of us in the late 20's/early 30's range are a few years from "new pin" money, there's a subset that are already there. It's a demographic that will only grow.

#26159 2 years ago

I’ll say it again like others have. Whoever makes a SCOOBY DOO game would have a hit over 50 years of material to work with n loved by thousands. The possibilities are endless with how u could design it and put ZY on the art work would be great.

Another one BEETLE JUICE would be another great pin it would be fantastic n a big hit

#26160 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Another one BEETLE JUICE would be another great pin it would be fantastic n a big hit

That is the second time someone has mentioned that one.
wonder what would happen if …

#26161 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

We’re at 25 years on Titanic. Let’s build a table that commemorates that. From coin up the table starts listing continuously until you inevitably drain. The budget game music is from a second grade class recorder recital playing “My Heart Will Go On”. The topper is Jack’s wet frozen lifeless hands clinging to the head.

#26162 2 years ago

Scooby do would be a hit just like the jetsons was…

Let that sink in for a moment.
Lol

Fightclub pin might be fun!!!

His is name is Robert Paulson Multiball!!!!

#26163 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

We’re at 25 years on Titanic. Let’s build a table that commemorates that. From coin up the table starts listing continuously until you inevitably drain. The budget game music is from a second grade class recorder recital playing “My Heart Will Go On”. The topper is Jack’s wet frozen lifeless hands clinging to the head.

Well it is April 1st tomorrow

#26164 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Next Stern Pin due out 14 May!
You are correct! Credit to NC_Pin for improving the formula. It is indeed 162 days between the releases of Deadpool and Munsters. I am sticking to only counting the cornerstone games for purposes of release but in deference to your comment on BM66, I will remove it. It was the first Spike 2 game and made the numbers more accurate. We will now start our count with Star Wars counting the days of release since Aerosmith as the first cornerstone Spke2. With the new and improved formula the next game is due out... 14 May.
Next Stern pin reveal due 14 May 2022
Stern delivered slightly ahead of predicted (2 weeks early!) with Rush being revealed 4 January instead of the predicted 18 January based off of prior releases.
Math below.
Star Wars 5/31/2017 (147 days after Aerosmith, the first cornerstone Spike 2
Guardians of the Galaxy 11/2/2017 (156 days after Star Wars)
Iron Maiden 3/25/2018 (144 days after Guardians of the Galaxy)
Dead Pool 8/3/2018 (131 days after Iron Maiden)
Munsters 1/12/2019 (162 days after Deadpool)
Black Knight SOR 3/25/2019 (72 days after Munsters)
Jurassic Park 7/26/2019 (122 days after BK SOR)
Stranger Things: 12/23/2019 (150 days after Jurassic Park)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 5/27/2020 (155 days after Stranger Things)
Avengers Infinity War: 9/2/2020 (98 Days after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Led Zeppelin: 12/15/2020 (104 days after AIQ)
The Mandalorian: 5/11/2021 (147 days after Led Zeppelin)
Godzilla: 9/14/2021 (126 days after The Mandalorian)
Rush: 1/4/2021 (112 days after Godzilla).
The average time between cornerstone releases is now 130 days.
Next Stern Pin is due on or about 14 May, 2022
*Note that only “cornerstone” games with a Pro/Premium/LE pricing model are included for the purpose of this exercise.[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Monthly reminder: Based off of previous release dates of cornerstone games, the next Stern Pin is due out on or around 14 May. HOWEVER, Stern has announced that they will be only dropping 2 new Cornerstones this year in order catch up on their backlog and has stated that the next Cornerstone pin will be released in August per the below press release. Here is to hoping Stern gets caught up and its something good.

August Stern (resized).jpgAugust Stern (resized).jpg
#26165 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Lol

Scooby doo is on a whole other level than the jetsons. My grandkids today love SCOOBY DOO IT HAS NEVER FELL out of the public eye so to speak. The material they would have access to is unsurpassed 50 plus years. Man what u could do with the art work alone would be wicked.

#26166 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Scooby doo is on a whole other level than the jetsons. My grandkids today love SCOOBY DOO IT HAS NEVER FELL out of the public eye so to speak. The material they would have access to is unsurpassed 50 plus years. Man what u could do with the art work alone would be wicked.

Plus, the Jetsons pin was barren and didn't even have callouts, right? Not exactly the best comparison.

Scooby appeals to both my 38-yo wife and 11-yo daughter. I'm actually the least likely in our house to want a Scooby pin, but the crossover appeal would be huge, especially if you're able to touch the various eras of the show. Bring it.

#26167 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Well it is April 1st tomorrow

Titanic pinball wizard mode…

EC6815F5-DC79-4F1C-95E7-21422B5B54EF (resized).jpegEC6815F5-DC79-4F1C-95E7-21422B5B54EF (resized).jpeg
#26168 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Monthly reminder: Based off of previous release dates of cornerstone games, the next Stern Pin is due out on or around 14 May. HOWEVER, Stern has announced that they will be only dropping 2 new Cornerstones this year in order catch up on their backlog and has stated that the next Cornerstone pin will be released in August per the below press release. Here is to hoping Stern gets caught up and its something good.
[quoted image]

Still find it really odd that Stern is attributing strong demand to Insider Connected adoption. I really like IC but it's a nice-to-have... it isn't influencing my decision in any way to buy more or less machines.

#26169 2 years ago

Lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-first-rule-is-fight-club-homebrew-build

If you haven't seen this Fight Club homebrew, it's def worth checking out.

#26170 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Still find it really odd that Stern is attributing strong demand to Insider Connected adoption. I really like IC but it's a nice-to-have... it isn't influencing my decision in any way to buy more or less machines.

It makes sense that Stern is trying to put IC center-stage in a press release, though. It turns a "problem" with manufacturing into good promo for their new product. "Everybody's talking about it!"

#26171 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Titanic pinball wizard mode…
[quoted image]

That's a tilt !

#26172 2 years ago

Lol

Jetsons was essentially a home pin. Stripped down, low budget for the toys and software. Also the series itself is a minute fraction of Scooby Doo's fanbase.

If Stern, JJP or CGC did it, it would be a massive hit.

#26173 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Jetsons was essentially a home pin. Stripped down, low budget for the toys and software. Also the series itself is a minute fraction of Scooby Doo's fanbase.

Most definitely a huge hit. Hey did you get my order I sent ya I just wanted to make sure I can’t wait to put them on. Robert Cassell

#26174 2 years ago

Scooby doo, bad guy wearing a costume, dog is crapping his pants, pot head owner runs around...
Pass.

#26175 2 years ago

Next pin idea ….
The Incredibles
Tom and Jerry
Banana Splits
Minions
Monsters inc
MLB baseball

Music pins……
Motley Crue
Van Halen
Foo fighters

#26176 2 years ago

Announced today!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#26177 2 years ago

One of My dream pins. Seriously.
So excited. Awesome.

Quoted from aamauzy:

Announced today!
[quoted image]

64ACA928-26E2-4D33-8068-10AA77AA3D26 (resized).jpeg64ACA928-26E2-4D33-8068-10AA77AA3D26 (resized).jpeg820795A0-A29F-4BBA-AD2D-DF1FCCE6D868 (resized).jpeg820795A0-A29F-4BBA-AD2D-DF1FCCE6D868 (resized).jpeg
#26178 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

One of My dream pins. Seriously.
So excited. Awesome.
[quoted image][quoted image]

PM me to get on the list for my old chair and dog mod

#26179 2 years ago

Turns out "Venom" was just referring to the attitude with which Niles would zing Frasier!

#26180 2 years ago

I stand corrected lol.

#26181 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I am pretty sure this is an April Fools.

My distributor just took a $1000 deposit from me so hopefully it's real, better jump on it now before sold out

#26182 2 years ago

Just got off the phone with George Gomez. He confirmed it's real AND they're using up the last of the Whitestar boards. Can't wait!

#26183 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

My distributor just took a $1000 deposit from me so hopefully it's real, better jump on it now before sold out

Im in for an LE as well

#26184 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

My distributor just took a $1000 deposit from me so it's real.

I'll pass. The main playfield mech is the crane repurposed again from Batman the Dark Knight and Batman66. For this game they just renamed the mech from the Crane to the Frasier.

#26185 2 years ago

Hopefully this means Cheers is next from JJP and "Toy Story" was just a codename tied to John Ratzenberger's appearance in both.

#26186 2 years ago

He-Man would be cool. Castle Grayskull toy like MM.

HeMan Cover (resized).jpgHeMan Cover (resized).jpg
#26187 2 years ago

I wonder how they came up with this, I would think Seinfeld would be a better choice if you are making sitcoms. Pretty boring, I have no interest

#26188 2 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I wonder how they came up with this, I would think Seinfeld would be a better choice if you are making sitcoms. Pretty boring, I have no interest

Seinfeld may be too plausible of a theme!

#26189 2 years ago

Happy April 1st All

#26190 2 years ago

I'M NOT LISTENING !

#26191 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Im in for an LE as well

Frasier singing the scrambled eggs song will sound great with pinwoofers

#26192 2 years ago

Meh.... it's not a Yellow Brick Seattle Limited Signature Royal Therapy Couch Edition.

#26193 2 years ago

I still think it is April Fools.

#26194 2 years ago

Lol it is April’s fool y’all

But a Seinfield pin…
No soup for you Multiball!!!

#26195 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Massive hit? Was TMNT a massive hit? Kind of same thing to me. I grew up watching Scooby as well as other cartoons but that doesn't translate to me spending $7000+ on a pin. Works great as family pin but I think most collectors prefer something a bit more adult.

#26196 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Massive hit? Was TMNT a massive hit? Kind of same thing to me. I grew up watching Scooby as well as other cartoons but that doesn't translate to me spending $7000+ on a pin. Works great as family pin but I think most collectors prefer something a bit more adult.

Yeah, massive hit. Also, Scooby Doo has TWENTY YEARS on TMNT. Way more fans. Also the THEME of mystery solving lends itself to pinball better than TMNT or Jetsons (though you can't compare those two, budget-wise).

#26197 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Most definitely a huge hit. Hey did you get my order I sent ya I just wanted to make sure I can’t wait to put them on. Robert Cassell

I got your order. I need to make more munsters brackets, but it should ship out by monday. Thanks!

#26198 2 years ago

TMNT is an excellent game and in a room with some of the best and most recent sterns including Godzilla Deadpool Stranger Things Jurassic Park Etc it out earns them ALL every single week. So…in my eyes…as an operator…yeah, it’s a hit.

Quoted from jawjaw:

#26199 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

you say collectors would prefer something more Adult.
Maybe something like this?

56139C1A-A632-4B6D-ACE6-2A884DCF86AF (resized).jpeg56139C1A-A632-4B6D-ACE6-2A884DCF86AF (resized).jpegE2E5C9C2-7772-4150-BF52-E364508BB262 (resized).jpegE2E5C9C2-7772-4150-BF52-E364508BB262 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,860 posts in this topic. You are on page 524 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/524?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.