51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 511 of 941.
#25501 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It would need a mystery machine somewhere, but stern could just take the TMNT van and reuse that somewhere.

Put the ramp back that ran behind the haunted house in the original design and stick one coming around on the right, or riding the left ball return before the trunk. Most of the theming is done, though.

#25502 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It would need a mystery machine somewhere

They could just change the trunk to the Mystery Machine.

#25503 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

They could just change the trunk to the Mystery Machine.

But then there are scale issues.

#25504 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

This real?? If so, Awesome!

Yep, I'm so happy , love Bender and Fry

#25505 2 years ago

I would be down for an Elvira retheme to Scooby Doo. Elvira does absolutely zero for me and actually is a turn off for me-but I do like the layout and house.

I also would not mind seeing Iron Maiden rethemed into a funny comedy machine or something. Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Caddy Shack, Napolean Dynamite, National Lampoon Vacation. We need a good humor pin-non cartoon based

#25506 2 years ago

Scooby is a great theme I feel Spooky would do it.
But Godzilla was a definite Spooky theme and Stern made a masterpiece with it. That is a good thing!

Imagine if Godzilla what is the theme in place of Ultraman on that layout. That would have been a issue..

#25507 2 years ago

Anyone notice an increased number of NIB Stern games showing up damaged? Just in the past few weeks I received a RUSH completely demolished. Cab cracked on three corners and the head hanging off the side. A friend of mine received a DP premium (which they were on a waitlist for two years) cabinet severely gouged in two places. Fuc# is going on? Fed ex noobs? Getting anxious about receiving games in the future.

#25508 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone notice an increased number of NIB Stern games showing up damaged? Just in the past few weeks I received a RUSH completely demolished. Cab cracked on three corners and the head hanging off the side. A friend of mine received a DP premium (which they were on a waitlist for two years) cabinet severely gouged in two places. Fuc# is going on? Fed ex noobs? Getting anxious about receiving games in the future.

Probably shipping companies having a hard time hiring good help. I've seen some lately more worried about checking their phone than handling your game properly.

#25509 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think shipping companies are struggling for employees. You can make the same amount of money doing a lot of other, less labor intensive work. So the companies are understaffed causing people to be overworked and they start to make mistakes.

#25510 2 years ago

That’s unfortunate. Perhaps Fed Ex should pay their employees a reasonable wage. Nothing like having a $7000 game show up looking like it took four falls off of two forklifts. Then there is the fun of trying to get Stern to accept the return and get a timely replacement while there’s just a gaping hole on the floor at your location.

Quoted from SNES:

I think shipping companies are struggling for employees. You can make the same amount of money doing a lot of other, less labor intensive work. So the companies are understaffed causing people to be overworked and they start to make mistakes.

#25511 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s unfortunate. Perhaps Fed Ex should pay their employees a reasonable wage. Nothing like having a $7000 game show up looking like it took four falls off of two forklifts. Then there is the fun of trying to get Stern to accept the return and get a timely replacement while there’s just a gaping hole on the floor at your location.

Agreed, totally sucks about your situation. Hopefully things get worked out quickly for you!

#25512 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s unfortunate. Perhaps Fed Ex should pay their employees a reasonable wage.

Sadly the truth is to pay employees more the cost of shipping rises yet again !

have empty tractors in my yard because other companies pay more hourly for far less responsibility!

hope your issues are resolved quick and painlessly !

#25513 2 years ago

They wouldn’t HAVE to raise prices. The fat cats could just catch it in the pants for once like the working class has been doing for…ever. Or maybe it’s time for the workers to seize the means of production. Capital is organized…why not labor?

Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sadly the truth is to pay employees more the cost of shipping rises yet again !
have empty tractors in my yard because other companies pay more hourly for far less responsibility!
hope your issues are resolved quick and painlessly !

#25514 2 years ago

Yes but bring out the good toys and not all the flat plastics from the Spike era…

#25515 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Yes but bring out the good toys and not all the flat plastics from the Spike era…

The added price increase should allow for a few good toys.

#25516 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Probably shipping companies having a hard time hiring good help. I've seen some lately more worried about checking their phone than handling your game properly.

Even my PRIME packages look like hell lately.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25517 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

uf.....he-man and saint seiya.....love !!!¡¡¡¡¡¡

And oh the great MEMEs that we could post in a He Man Thread!! !

271728976_1089937885124163_6446494840317551137_n (resized).jpg271728976_1089937885124163_6446494840317551137_n (resized).jpg
#25518 2 years ago

So what's the best guess on designer of the next game?

George taking up the last project left over from Richie?
Eddie? Last release was may so seems like it could fit time wise.
Jacks first big machine?

#25519 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Jacks first big machine?

Supposed to be Eddie.

#25520 2 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Jacks first big machine?

Jack has mentioned the cornerstone he's working on on stream, but he's been pretty good at staying tight-lipped about it (at least when I'm watching). Based on how he's talked about progress, I'm guessing his is 2nd in line, behind the next game.

#25521 2 years ago

Eddie
Danger
Elwin

#25522 2 years ago

Was thinking how great a Neil Diamond pin would be

#25523 2 years ago

Eddy
Ritchie/Gomez
Danger

That would be my guess.

#25524 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Guessing there are entire threads on this topic, but I find it completely inexcusable for such an expensive purchase to show up damaged -- especially considering often paying hundreds of dollars in shipping costs.

Pinball companies need to do a better job protecting machines with better packaging, and distributors need to hold shipping companies accountable.

#25525 2 years ago

I would be down for a Warriors themed pin

Screenshot_20220211-080954-719 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220211-080954-719 (resized).png
#25526 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I would be down for a Warriors themed pin [quoted image]

I didn't know I wanted this until you mentioned it.

"Warriooooorrrsss, come out to PLaaA-eee-AAAAAYYYYY"

The call-outs alone would be amazing. Could be like JP where they have to fight through all the different gang territories. Baseball Furies Multi-ball. So much you could do.

#25527 2 years ago

Birdies are chirping about a possible Elwin Jaws.
I will shit myself if this is true!!!!

#25528 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Well, I hope that doesn't happen (the shitting part).

#25529 2 years ago

This Easter egg on Godzilla is a great start..
S.S. Elwin.

2EA477EC-A919-43C1-B053-189B99B8F0A7 (resized).jpeg2EA477EC-A919-43C1-B053-189B99B8F0A7 (resized).jpeg
#25530 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Well, I hope that doesn't happen (the shitting part).

It's possible.

#25531 2 years ago

I'm actually hopeful!

On another note, I'm all the sudden wanting a JAWS pin if Elwin does it!

#25532 2 years ago

JAWS next to Godzilla next to JP next to IM next to AIQ.
Holly!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#25533 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What birdies? Would love to listen to what they have to say!

#25534 2 years ago
parrot.gifparrot.gif
#25535 2 years ago
75DC26F3-63A2-431A-AE52-511329178BC7 (resized).jpeg75DC26F3-63A2-431A-AE52-511329178BC7 (resized).jpeg
#25536 2 years ago

The next game is Venom. It's gotta be Venom. PLEASE be Venom.

I'm going broke with all these games and could really use a break, so I'm hoping that's what it is.

#25537 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm going broke with all these games and could really use a break, so I'm hoping that's what it is.

HA! My wife and I were saying the same thing. We hope it's a pin we don't care about so we can save funds for the ones we do want. She really wants Jaws and I want a Beetlejuice

#25538 2 years ago

In that same boat bud.
And there is a big shark headed our way.
SS Elwin.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

#25539 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

In that same boat bud.
And there is a big shark headed our way.
SS Elwin.

Then I'm truly f**ked.

#25540 2 years ago

Makes sense, the Godzilla Easter egg was pretty clear on TMNT and that became a reality. I’m not huge into Jaws personally but if it’s Elwin then it’s a no brainer for me.

Quoted from frankmac:

This Easter egg on Godzilla is a great start..
S.S. Elwin.
[quoted image]

#25541 2 years ago

South Park remake would be super cool!

#25542 2 years ago

I will echo what has been said about Jaws. I have heard it may actually be coming after all. Elwin. I don't really have any interest in Jaws but I know alot of people have been looking forward to it. Also...

Screenshot_20220128-003906_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220128-003906_Instagram (resized).jpg
#25543 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I’ll supply the depends….my wife loves jaws!! That means I get to buy another next to Godzilla!!

#25544 2 years ago

I'd be in on Jaws.

Also, Muse would make an awesome music themed pin. That's my contribution

#25545 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I'd be in on Jaws.
Also, Muse would make an awesome music themed pin. That's my contribution

Muse would be amazing. If I get bored of Rush eventually maybe I'll just retheme it as Muse - Time Machine becomes Supermassive Black Hole. Boom.

#25546 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I will echo what has been said about Jaws. I have heard it may actually be coming after all. Elwin. I don't really have any interest in Jaws but I know alot of people have been looking forward to it. Also...[quoted image]

out on Jaws, still hoping this becomes a reality from Stern after playing a kind of working DE BTTF last week and wanting to see videos and hear call outs from actual trilogy.

27647616-6EC4-4312-837F-75C97175947E (resized).jpeg27647616-6EC4-4312-837F-75C97175947E (resized).jpeg
#25547 2 years ago

Jaws was a a great film in 1975 when peeps didn’t really understand sharks.
Wind the clock forward they don’t really chase and eat boats.
Great cast, movie is great but for pinball, not so sure unless you love rubber, 25ft 3 tons .. lol

#25548 2 years ago
Change_My_Mind_Meme_Maker (resized).jpegChange_My_Mind_Meme_Maker (resized).jpeg
#25549 2 years ago

I wonder what the next Stern pin is?

#25550 2 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

I wonder what the next Stern pin is?

From my sources it will be Venom now from what I’m hearing on another from JERSEY JACK THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THEY MIGHT BE ANNOUNCING TOY STORY AROUND APRIL which could be a big hit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eagan, MN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 27.95
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.95
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 511 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/511 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.