Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg
images (1) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 941.
#2451 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

everybody likes jaws.

Very true!

F135BC7B-CD9B-46B0-97F5-D9C3AE2B4F06 (resized).jpegF135BC7B-CD9B-46B0-97F5-D9C3AE2B4F06 (resized).jpeg

#2452 5 years ago

I’ll take a reworked Transformers G1 Vault Edition

#2453 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll take a reworked Transformers G1 Vault Edition

Even though the rules aren’t great, I’d buy one NIB in a heartbeat. Even if it’s just The Bumblebee movie because, Soundwave.

#2454 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Even though the rules aren’t great, I’d buy one NIB in a heartbeat. Even if it’s just The Bumblebee movie because, Soundwave.

stern-pinball-superior-jjp-inferior (resized).jpgstern-pinball-superior-jjp-inferior (resized).jpg
#2455 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

[quoted image]

OP (resized).jpgOP (resized).jpg
#2456 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

[quoted image]

IMG_1037 (resized).JPGIMG_1037 (resized).JPG
#2457 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I’d take one but it would need to be reworked (like BM66) so not a straight up vault, make the layout better, make the code better with a G1 reskin or even this bumblebee movie licence will do.

In the trailer you can see G1 inspired Optimus, Bumbleebee, Soundwave, Starscream those alone are good enough for me to give this movie a chance, hopefully soundwave and starscream have their icon voices, finally they look like transformers only took them 5 movies to work it out

#2458 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’d take one but it would need to be reworked (like BM66) so not a straight up vault, make the layout better, make the code better with a G1 reskin or even this bumblebee movie licence will do.
In the trailer you can see G1 inspired Optimus, Bumbleebee, Soundwave, Starscream those alone are good enough for me to give this movie a chance, hopefully soundwave and starscream have their icon voices, finally they look like transformers only took them 5 movies to work it out

Well... it COULD happen.

And while Stern is in a deal with Hasbro again, maybe we'll finally get that My Little Pony machine everyone is begging for.

#2459 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Well... it COULD happen.
And while Stern is in a deal with Hasbro again, maybe we'll finally get that My Little Pony machine everyone is begging for.

Did someone say My Little Poney.
Heck my daughter will be grownup and moved out of the house before they ever make it. I’d buy one in a heart beat if they got it done now.

#2460 5 years ago

I'd L O V E to see a He-Man pin... New movie coming out next year, would be a great addition!!!

Skeletor LE... Ohhhh My....

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#2461 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The new trailer looks nice - and I am glad to see the G1 vibe going on. Check out Soundwave's cassette eject of Ravage @ 1:38.

#2462 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

The new trailer looks nice - and I am glad to see the G1 vibe going on. Check out Soundwave's cassette eject of Ravage @ 1:38.

Looks like shockwave is in it also.

#2463 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looks like shockwave is in it also.

From the trailer you get to see Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Soundwave & Ravage, Shockwave and if I’m right about the jets all being Decepticons Starscream (hope he has his classic voice!), Blitzwing, Thundercracker, Dirge, Ramjet.

#2464 5 years ago

It's Bettlejuice time for one of the manufactures!

https://www.google.com/search?q=beetlejuice+2

#bettlejuice

#2465 5 years ago

While He-Man and stuff of course is cool ("nostalgia") it's nothing I still care about now.
(Not collecting, not watching the TV Show... still liking the Music and Artstyle very much tough.)

To be honest, the TV Series (the scripts) wasn't very good.
It's just we had nothing better.

#2466 5 years ago

How about Tombstone or Gunfight at the OK Corral.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#2468 5 years ago

Munsters is next.

Whats after that ?

#2469 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Munsters is next.
Whats after that ?

The Munsters is all that matters.
I hope the announcement is not slipping into next year. I hate knowing this one is on the way. No patience, I'll tell ya. Let's go Stern!!

#2470 5 years ago

Hopefully Munsters kicks ass

#2471 5 years ago

I'm confused by Dwight's blog entry. He's supposed to be on Munsters, but he lists his next pin as 2018 "Gra????" which I have no idea about unless it's Grandpa Munster.

#2472 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm confused by Dwight's blog entry. He's supposed to be on Munsters, but he lists his next pin as 2018 "Gra????" which I have no idea about unless it's Grandpa Munster.

Maybe it is Grandpa (and that is the project code name for the Munsters pin?)

#2473 5 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Maybe it is Grandpa (and that is the project code name for the Munsters pin?)

I got the possibility of Grandpa Munster, but didn't even think about the code name. That's probably it. And, Dwight still has it as a 2018 game, so there's still hope...

#2474 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

The Munsters is all that matters.
I hope the announcement is not slipping into next year. I hate knowing this one is on the way. No patience, I'll tell ya. Let's go Stern!!

Still on Dwight's blog as a 2018 game...

#2475 5 years ago

Still waiting to hear about the next Vault to be honest. I am not a Munsters fan - but it looks like it could be very interesting

#2477 5 years ago

Goronic I keep thinking it will be Tron. I mean LotR would be possible but by current Stern pricing and configuration standards it would cost $8000 at least. I guess the answer to that question is how many Spider-Man they sold for $7000 but they didn’t have to license anything because they switched all the art and call outs.

#2478 5 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

goronic I keep thinking it will be Tron. I mean LotR would be possible but by current Stern pricing and configuration standards it would cost $8000 at least. I guess the answer to that question is how many Spider-Man they sold for $7000 but they didn’t have to license anything because they switched all the art and call outs.

They had to license Spider-Man from Marvel still.

#2479 5 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

goronic I keep thinking it will be Tron. I mean LotR would be possible but by current Stern pricing and configuration standards it would cost $8000 at least. I guess the answer to that question is how many Spider-Man they sold for $7000 but they didn’t have to license anything because they switched all the art and call outs.

Tron makes the most sense as a vault. What other pins does stern have at this point that would make sense as a vault? Nothing but lotr comes to mind. It was weird they called star trek a vault when there were no changes and it had only left production for a year.

#2480 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Tron makes the most sense as a vault. What other pins does stern have at this point that would make sense as a vault? Nothing but lotr comes to mind. It was weird they called star trek a vault when there were no changes and it had only left production for a year.

I guess a vault is a vault anytime it's been discontinued and comes back.

#2481 5 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

It was weird they called star trek a vault when there were no changes and it had only left production for a year.

A StarTrek vault based on the OG series would be my top pick. Tron based on the 80's film, LOTR's comic book style. So not interested in just a rehash, I mean if the desire for Tron as it is is out there then by all means but I don't see the point in these identical remakes.

#2482 5 years ago
Screenshot_20181113-135714_Reddit (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181113-135714_Reddit (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2483 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

[quoted image]

That could be interesting!

#2484 5 years ago

Maybe its for the pinball arcade game?

#2485 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

That was my first thought. But I do not follow pinball arcade to know how plausible it is.

#2486 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

totally

#2487 5 years ago

2018-11-13 15_55_09-Zombie Yeti Studios - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-11-13 15_55_09-Zombie Yeti Studios - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#2488 5 years ago

Munsters announcenent December 24th and shippng in January, Tron Vault after that, Elvira 3, Steves game then end of year Godzilla .. . Thats my wish list.

#2489 5 years ago

Why do I always think of a dumb reality show when I see this thread title?

#2490 5 years ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Munsters announcenent December 24th and shioping in January, Tron Vault after that, Elvira 3, Steves game then end of year Godzilla .. . Thars my wish list.

Brian Eddy's machine is supposed to be in the can in Q1 2019 or Q2 2019. Where is his machine in this list?

#2491 5 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Brian Eddy's machine is supposed to be in the can in Q1 2019 or Q2 2019. Where is his machine in this list?

Jaws, supposedly. Summerish?

#2492 5 years ago

Sinestro They didn’t really have to do the full license because they didn’t do the movie. They did Spider-Man ultimate comic license. This had to cost much less with no likeness rights or movie studios involved. I guess it’s possible they could do LotR the book license with all new art and make no reference to the films but the BOM would still be quite high and may require a redesign as remaking white star would be odd. It’s not impossible but they would have to sell it for $7200 minimum in the current pricing structure, so why not just make whatever new movie or band pin?

It’s all a guess though.

#2493 5 years ago

Has anyone heard about Stern Releasing a Virtual Pinball? I was told by a local pinball dealer Stern was Producing some. Would be nice you can play all the stern classic pinballs

#2494 5 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

Has anyone heard about Stern Releasing a Virtual Pinball? I was told by a local pinball dealer Stern was Producing some. Would be nice you can play all the stern classic pinballs

http://www.sternpinball.com/community/stern-pinball-and-farsight-studios-to-release-new-stern-pinball-arcade-tables-fo

#2495 5 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

sinestro They didn’t really have to do the full license because they didn’t do the movie. They did Spider-Man ultimate comic license. This had to cost much less with no likeness rights or movie studios involved.

There was never a "full" license. There was two licencors on the original game. Marvel, for the underlying property, and Sony for the movie assets.

Agree with you completely it was cheaper to just have Marvel to deal with. Also, the Tobey Maguire (and Andrew Garfield) era was over, so it didn't seem like a cop-out on Stern's part.

#2496 5 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

Instant buy if they release one... not interested in the VR though....

#2497 5 years ago

Thanks Vireland. I heard about those games fr om farsight. I was asking if stern was putting out a pinball cabinet with the computer and monitors to play the games? I would be all in on that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 33.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.