Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 497 of 938.
#24801 2 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Thank a horny boomer for bringing you into this world. If all men became limp dick soy boys we'd go extinct.

Lol imagine thinking younger men than you can’t get it up.

#24802 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pearl Jam named their band after a slang term for semen. Pass.

Dumb. Actually it was named after his grandmother Pearl who made a hallucinogenic jam.

#24803 2 years ago

That’s not true…go read like five posts back. Everyone knows that’s not true.

Dumb. Actually it was named after his grandmother Pearl who made a hallucinogenic jam.

3FBDB834-72BE-4D84-964D-711A0DDB42C2 (resized).png3FBDB834-72BE-4D84-964D-711A0DDB42C2 (resized).png
#24804 2 years ago

Time to give Music pins a break and Bring the Big guns out to play!

45th Jaws (resized).jpg45th Jaws (resized).jpg
#24805 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Time to give Music pins a break and Bring the Big guns out to play!
[quoted image]

And Franchi on a Stern pin again would be fantastic.

#24806 2 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

08-2004 - elvis
03-2012 - ac/dc
2013 - metallica
05-2015 - kiss
02-2017 - aerosmith
03-2018 - iron maiden
11-2018 - beatles
12-2018 - primus (retheme)
12-2020 - led zeppelin
12-2021 - rush
looking at stern's pin releases, since ac/dc, they pretty much keep it to one music pin every year or two (with the exception of 2018)
since 2012, by the numbers, stern has released 9 music pins and 39 pins in total (so... about 25%)

Missing Rolling Stones (aka Mick on a stick) - 2011

#24807 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Partly since I'm seeing TOOL this weekend.. I'd also love to see a TOOL pin.
[quoted image]

Um... yes. My username, photo, and my slight obsession would have to agree. Definitely my dream pin.

Where are you seeing them? Did you get the VIP package this time? I missed 2 shows last year due to Covid cancellations. Making up for it and seeing them 4 times with the wife. Their setlist looks amazing.

Just hope I will see Third Eye and Lateralus live again before they're done playing for good. Already got my party favors ready to go and will probably leave the planet for a few hours.

Cheers to a Tool pin in the future Enjoy the show, man.

#24808 2 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

LOL! I was a huge Motorhead fan ... still am. I was also a nerd ... still am . I got a B in high school Calculus though ... I did much better in college (mainly a B+/A- student) when I pursued my BSCoE then MSEE. I liked Rush too ... just wasn't a mega-fan though Time Stand Still is one of my all time favorite songs (ridiculous that its not part of the pinball machine!! ).
All but one of the Rush clique I knew back in the day are basically into weed and sleeping these days. They were never into math. They're still talented people otherwise though ... just not nerdy and into mathematics .
Bottom line, don't paint pictures with broad strokes .

You can swap in whatever band names you want, but my entire point was that the young person striving to get an A+ in Calculus is most likely doing far better today than their peers that were only concerned about getting high or getting laid.

What you call "Painting with broad strokes" is what I call appropriate application of statistical probablilty.

Later,
EV

#24809 2 years ago

I would kill for the pin.

D35625BF-CAED-42E3-A989-5BE75B1D567E (resized).jpegD35625BF-CAED-42E3-A989-5BE75B1D567E (resized).jpeg
#24810 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

Jaws pin would be awesome for sure. I honestly can believe it was never made, just imagine the shark toy possibilities!

#24811 2 years ago

Jaws is in the Universal Classics virtual pinball pack if you need a quick Jaws fix.

#24812 2 years ago

Jaws pin would be sweet and has a lot of potential to be crazy and fun.

#24813 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

me too!!! 100% all in ! Hopefully we see this in 2022-2023

#24814 2 years ago

Why ‘settle’ for a Jaws pin when you can have a Jaws19 reference in a BTTF pin?

#24815 2 years ago

The only Jaws I want to see is the villain in a James Bond pin. The original Jaws jumped the shark in early 80s. Boring

#24816 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Neither do I, I also just…don’t like them.

Aren't you trying to get, Nine Inches, Nailed. Made?

#24817 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

The original Jaws jumped the shark in early 80s.

Did you say "jumped the shark?"

Fonz 02 (resized).jpgFonz 02 (resized).jpg

Fonz 01 (resized).jpgFonz 01 (resized).jpg

Well, there you go! What we really need is a Happy Days pin!

#24818 2 years ago

Two pages of discussion about semen - glad I checked in

#24819 2 years ago

Yeah, sure why not? NIN is a great band that have been relevant and innovative since 1988. ‘Downward Spiral’ is an expertly produced masterpiece of genius songwriting that is as impactful as it is influential. Currently Reznors soundtrack work is Grammy award winning. Orrr…Was that just supposed to be some kind of a…gay joke? Sure, The name “nine inch nails” is a direct reference to nail used to hang christ on the cross as well as a being a kind of subconscious reference to erotic submission. So yeah, cool band name too!

Quoted from Roostking:

Aren't you trying to get, Nine Inches, Nailed. Made?

#24820 2 years ago

That’s just what naturally is occurs when Pearl Jam is mentioned. But I think we’re past it now.

Quoted from Hammerhead:

#24821 2 years ago

I just thought of something, lately a few singers sold their catalogs to private companies. David bowie and bruce springsteen comes to mind. Maybe these companies would be willing to deal with stern to cash in on these aquisitions. Who knows.

#24822 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Um... yes. My username, photo, and my slight obsession would have to agree. Definitely my dream pin.
Where are you seeing them? Did you get the VIP package this time? I missed 2 shows last year due to Covid cancellations. Making up for it and seeing them 4 times with the wife. Their setlist looks amazing.
Just hope I will see Third Eye and Lateralus live again before they're done playing for good. Already got my party favors ready to go and will probably leave the planet for a few hours.
Cheers to a Tool pin in the future Enjoy the show, man.

Yep. VIP package. Seeing them in SF this weekend. My good friend did that poster I posted too.. he and Adam are good friends so he does a lot of artwork for Adam and the band. I think his poster for this tour is going to be one of the Florida shows, was hoping it wouldve been one of the bay area ones!

#24823 2 years ago

Jaws multiball Jam.
Probably could have some video footage for one barrel, two barrels and three barrels for the buildup to multiball.
Guy could say "He took 3 barrells... I've never seen one sink three barrells before..."

#24824 2 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

Jaws multiball Jam.
Probably could have some video footage for one barrel, two barrels and three barrels for the buildup to multiball.
Guy could say "He took 3 barrells... I've never seen one sink three barrells before..."

With badass shaker integration.

#24825 2 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

Jaws multiball Jam.

I just want to see a head pop up inside of a hole in the backbox.

#24826 2 years ago

Check out fresh the new alien lv pinball is.

#24827 2 years ago

*how

#24828 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

Check out fresh the new alien lv pinball is.

Looks cool. Too bad none of their games work out of the box.

#24829 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Looks cool. Too bad none of their games work out of the box.

I dont know. Im gonna take a chance on it. Looks awesome.

#24830 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I know of 5 people buying RUSH LEs in Australia. My pinball world in Aus is extremely small too. I also know of plenty of RUSH fans in Australia. Same crap was said when Stranger Things pinball was released. All the pinball forum experts put plenty of shit on EHOH when that was released too. Moral of the story is do not make your mind up until you give the game a proper go. I have watched a few streams and I think the game will be a cracker. Borg and Sexton combination looks to be a winner. Game will be hard to get in Australia so price will eventually go through the roof.
I am looking forward to having a go on one soon.

5 LE's, wow that's really pretty surprising in the end tbh. I don't have a single friend who likes Rush and I spend part of my time running a record label so talk music a lot. I'm sure like anything, you find 'some' fans here amongst our population. I have a good recollection of living between here and US in the 70's and 80's of not seeing Rush at record bars etc. But then again where I lived, outside NYC, I had no friends who listened to Rush either, in any age groups. Some of the same people gave me Led Zeppelin albums on Vinyl as gifts though. This is about Theme though, I made zero reference to game play. If you want to talk ST, I was read hot to buy it, especially as a Brian Eddy fan but man was I disappointed when I played it and walked away saying forget it. EHOH, I haven't really cared out personally but will get around to playing it one day. In all honesty, I'd still rather buy another SS after having two previously. I also don't know about rarity of Rush automatically making it 'go through the roof' here down the track. I'm glad your excited about playing one. Right now I can easily see my just landed GZLE tiding me over till later in the year hopefully to Bond.

But if we ever get this.... Over the Moon
Valerie-Taylor (resized).pngValerie-Taylor (resized).png

#24831 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

5 LE's, wow that's really pretty surprising in the end tbh. I don't have a single friend who likes Rush and I spend part of my time running a record label so talk music a lot. I'm sure like anything, you find 'some' fans here amongst our population. I have a good recollection of living between here and US in the 70's and 80's of not seeing Rush at record bars etc. But then again where I lived, outside NYC, I had no friends who listened to Rush either, in any age groups. Some of the same people gave me Led Zeppelin albums on Vinyl as gifts though. This is about Theme though, I made zero reference to game play. If you want to talk ST, I was read hot to buy it, especially as a Brian Eddy fan but man was I disappointed when I played it and walked away saying forget it. EHOH, I have really cared out personally but will get around to playing it one day, I'd still rather buy another SS after having two previously. I also don't know about rarity of Rush automatically making it 'go through the roof' here down the track. I'm glad your excited about playing one. Right now I can easily see my just landed GZLE tiding me over till later in the year hopefully to Bond.

Not trying to be down on rush but look at the difference in cool factor.

#24832 2 years ago

Not trying to be down on rush but look at the difference in cool factor.

I agree, rush is much cooler.

#24833 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I agree, rush is much cooler.

Haha. Not at all.

#24834 2 years ago

Haha. Not at all.

Hey, just havin fun, no offense intended, but Rush is gonna be great

#24835 2 years ago

Ordinarily, Rush would blow the socks off the pinball universe. Keith is just too damned good. All the other designers don't have a chance.

#24836 2 years ago

Elwins earlier games are better than the last two imo. Othe designers most definitely have a chance. Looking forward to Dangers first cornerstone.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Ordinarily, Rush would blow the socks off the pinball universe. Keith is just too damned good. All the other designers don't have a chance.

#24837 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Elwins earlier games are better than the last two imo. Othe designers most definitely have a chance. Looking forward to Dangers first cornerstone.

Will it be Sabbath?

#24838 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

While I love all of Elwin’s pins, and will continue to be a believer, I do hope Jack get a hooked up with a killer theme. I’d be a buyer. Please not a music pin.

#24839 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Would love to see if Stern or whoever makes BTTF pin they had this doco as an Easter egg with a flipper code .

Thanks for that. I’ve never seen that video. Well worth the time if your a BTTF fan!

#24840 2 years ago

No, unfortunately not. Jacks first cornerstone theme is Foo Fighters. I do hope that Elwin gets Sabbath but I also hope that they hire a new artist/graphic designer because I do not want to see what Yeti, Johnny Crap or Dirty Donny does with that license. They should hire Edmiston for Sabbath. The guy who did Halloween for Spooky.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Will it be Sabbath?

#24841 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I also hope that they hire a new artist/graphic designer because I do not want to see what Yeti, Johnny Crap or Dirty Donny does with that license. They should hire Edmiston for Sabbath. The guy who did Halloween for Spooky.

Stern already has a relationship with Franchi (re-established?) and he most often does art similar in style to the Spooky Halloween art, so if that's what you're looking for in Sabbath, that's who could deliver it within the existing Stern artist ring. Unless he has an exclusive thing with CGC, which I haven't heard.

#24842 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:No, unfortunately not. Jacks first cornerstone theme is Foo Fighters. I do hope that Elwin gets Sabbath but I also hope that they hire a new artist/graphic designer because I do not want to see what Yeti, Johnny Crap or Dirty Donny does with that license. They should hire Edmiston for Sabbath. The guy who did Halloween for Spooky.

We can only hope not. Dirty Donny or Yeti would hands down be a better art package for Black Sabbath if it’s ever made.

#24843 2 years ago

Franchi would be great too!

Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern already has a relationship with Franchi (re-established?) and he most often does art similar in style to the Spooky Halloween art, so if that's what you're looking for in Sabbath, that's who could deliver it within the existing Stern artist ring. Unless he has an exclusive thing with CGC, which I haven't heard.

#24844 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Franchi would be great too!

We can disagree on art styles but we can all agree Black Sabbath should be made! And made right, with insane Ozzy call outs and a great selection of music!

#24845 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, unfortunately not. Jacks first cornerstone theme is Foo Fighters. I do hope that Elwin gets Sabbath but I also hope that they hire a new artist/graphic designer because I do not want to see what Yeti, Johnny Crap or Dirty Donny does with that license. They should hire Edmiston for Sabbath. The guy who did Halloween for Spooky.

Well, I'm hearing Sabbath is next up as music pin, and JD did reference it in his stream, so I still have high hopes.

#24846 2 years ago

I would rather an Ozzy pin than Sabbath. I only know the mainstream Sabbath songs. I feel like Ozzy himself has 3x as many hits. I need crazy train multiball!

#24847 2 years ago

I honestly can’t imagine the licensing headache going through Sharon. Not to mention the fact that up until 2010 Ozzy and Iommi couldnt agree on who actually owned the rights to the music. It was later settled in court but Ozzy only owns 50% of the name. Lot of heads and egos to work through to get a sabbath pin. I really hope it gets made though. Such a perfect band for pinball.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, I'm hearing Sabbath is next up as music pin, and JD did reference it in his stream, so I still have high hopes.

#24848 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Bah. A theme is just window dressing.

Unles

Quoted from Hammerhead:

Sea men and sharks

#24849 2 years ago

Would love to see one of these 3

Screenshot_20220111_235220_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_652250798744742.jpgScreenshot_20220111_235220_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_652250798744742.jpgScreenshot_20220111_235722_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_652547872146780.jpgScreenshot_20220111_235722_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_652547872146780.jpgScreenshot_20220115_220443.jpgScreenshot_20220115_220443.jpg

#24850 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I'd say I'd rate the middle two lower than Maiden and Godzilla, but they are still insanely good. His worst are the best of others. Insanity. INSANITY! I just wish CGC built the games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

9,900 (Firm)
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Vaughan, ON
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 497 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/497?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.