Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 494 of 938.
#24651 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The STREAM looked incredible very high production value. The GAME however…
I’m all set.

Looks great to me .. I am excited to play it.

#24652 2 years ago

The footage of elderly Rush is like watching old men pump farts into couch cushions. They ought to have used vintage footage. I feel the same way about GnR. Like…WHY would they have a 70’s image of them on the playfield and then throw up geriatric footage of them hiding their spare tires in XL Tommy shirts. Blergh.

#24653 2 years ago

The playfield art looked a lot better lit up during the game, looks fun. Hope one pops up on location here.

#24654 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The footage of elderly Rush is like watching old men pump farts into couch cushions. They ought to have used vintage footage.

Looks like a mix of footage to me. It's not like GnR where it's all from one tour around the fat Axl era. I definitely saw vintage footage on songs like "Fly by Night" in Rush. So you're getting your wish, at least partially.

#24655 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The footage of elderly Rush is like watching old men pump farts into couch cushions. They ought to have used vintage footage. I feel the same way about GnR. Like…WHY would they have a 70’s image of them on the playfield and then throw up geriatric footage of them hiding their spare tires in XL Tommy shirts. Blergh.

I'd love to see a post from you that's actually positive from start to finish. You should make it a new years resolution.

#24656 2 years ago

I didn't really enjoy the stream. Too noisy. I am sure I would enjoy it more in person.

#24657 2 years ago

I’m just a realist and I’m critical by nature. Talk to me about IMDN JP DP GZ TMNT…I have only positive things to say haha.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd love to see a post from you that's actually positive from start to finish. You should make it a new years resolution.

#24658 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So you would like the video footage of the music from the 2000s and 2010s to be vintage? Makes sense.

#24659 2 years ago

No, I don’t want current RUSH songs either haha. But…fair point. tbh…I’m not really a fan so I didn’t even know these old farts were still grinding away post 2k. Good for them I guess.

Quoted from Capn12:

So you would like the video footage of the music from the 2000s and 2010s to be vintage? Makes sense.

#24660 2 years ago

"The Car's" totally 80's Themed retro like the other music pins Beatles, etc . I might bite even though I like toys and ramps more on a pin.

#24661 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, I don’t want current RUSH songs either haha. But…fair point. tbh…I’m not really a fan so I didn’t even know these old farts were still grinding away post 2k. Good for them I guess.

I saw them at SARS Fest 2003 in T.O.
They were definitely one of the more energetic acts still. (AC/DC was hands down the most energetic though)

#24662 2 years ago

<blockquote cite="

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Lol…. kinda know what your saying man to a certain extent.
I thought they were dressed like they were going to the local Red Lobster.

#24663 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Is there more evidence (or crumbs) for Bond than BTTF? Please share (no snark).

Kaneda podcast said actual mechs were doing the rounds for Bond. So there's talk of physical evidence for Bond vs BTTF....a recent episode of The Pinball Show's rumours segment mentioned Back to the Future no longer being tipped for release.

At the end of the day, it's all speculation until a game actually gets released, but from various forum posts and podcasts, Back to the Future seems to be put on the backburner until something is said otherwise.

#24664 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I'll give everything here minus the vocals. I'm listening to DLR-era Halen for the energy and presence, but definitely not the vocal prowess.
Still, DLR over Hagar all day every day.

#24665 2 years ago

Just watched the RUSH stream…pretty cool. I love that the wizard mode is getting an A+ in Calculus while a Motorhead fan gives your girlfriend acid and her first orgasm in the back of his van.

#24666 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Kaneda podcast said actual mechs were doing the rounds for Bond. So there's talk of physical evidence for Bond vs BTTF....a recent episode of The Pinball Show's rumours segment mentioned Back to the Future no longer being tipped for release.
At the end of the day, it's all speculation until a game actually gets released, but from various forum posts and podcasts, Back to the Future seems to be put on the backburner until something is said otherwise.

You pay to listen to that crap

IMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpgIMG_20200427_232017 (resized).jpg
#24667 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I love that the wizard mode is getting an A+ in Calculus while a Motorhead fan gives your girlfriend acid and her first orgasm in the back of his van.

Yeah, but in reality, the RUSH nerd that got the A+ in Calculus is currently knockin' down a comfortable salary as a software designer or engineer, while the Motorhead fan dropping acid and hooking up in the back of vans is currently doing 5~10 in the State Penn for breaking into houses to fund his meth habit.

Much prefer to be the former than the latter. "Being Cool" is way over-rated....

Later,
EV

#24668 2 years ago

Haha that’s very funny. I’m a Motorhead fan and I’m doing pretty f’n good but yeah…we didn’t all make it. That’s for sure haha.

Quoted from EchoVictor:

Yeah, but in reality, the RUSH nerd that got the A+ in Calculus is currently knockin' down a comfortable salary as a software designer or engineer, while the Motorhead fan dropping acid and hooking up in the back of vans is currently doing 5~10 in the State Penn for breaking into houses to fund his meth habit.
Much prefer to be the former than the latter. "Being Cool" is way over-rated....
Later,
EV

#24669 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Yeah, but in reality, the RUSH nerd that got the A+ in Calculus is currently knockin' down a comfortable salary as a software designer or engineer ... "Being Cool" is way over-rated....

Having worked in software, the job and industry sucks and it's boring AF. Glad I switched careers. Go ahead and nerd away. Us "cool dudes" aren't missing much.

#24670 2 years ago

Having worked in software, the job and industry sucks and it's boring AF. Glad I switched careers. Go ahead and nerd away. Us "cool dudes" aren't missing much.

I stayed in software, you’re not wrong.

#24671 2 years ago

Having worked in software, the job and industry sucks and it's boring AF. Glad I switched careers.

Interesting. Most days I can’t imagine how I got so lucky and even get paid to do it… maybe just the wrong company/industry?

#24672 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Interesting. Most days I can’t imagine how I got so lucky and even get paid to do it… maybe just the wrong company/industry?

Like any job, your experience is situational, even in software. There are some great companies with exciting work, and there are some real sweatshops cranking out crap.

#24673 2 years ago

What is/ was motorhead?

#24674 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Like any job, your experience is situational, even in software. There are some great companies with exciting work, and there are some real sweatshops cranking out crap.

Sure. Is my positivity regarding software work the issue here? I can always come up with some negative angles?

#24675 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

What is/ was motorhead?

IMG_20220112_000440 (resized).jpgIMG_20220112_000440 (resized).jpg
#24676 2 years ago

What is/ was motorhead?

If Centaur were a band…

#24677 2 years ago

What is/ was motorhead?

?? You never heard of Motörhead?? uh... Better start listening!

#24678 2 years ago

For anyone who likes Motorhead but thinks , I wish it was a bit more rockabilly , check out
The Head Cat

#24679 2 years ago

Motörhead would be a bad ass pin! Who would do the callouts for Lemmy now that he’s gone?

#24680 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Motörhead would be a bad ass pin! Who would do the callouts for Lemmy now that he’s gone?

Lemmy would’ve been amazing doing callouts for most any game. Think about the typical Ritchie “Play Better” but Lemmy screaming it at you. How about Lemmy as the Rudy voice on that joke Funhouse 2.0? At least he sounds creepy as fuck like some possessed circus act, which is what Rudy is supposed to be. Lemmy was a cool cat.

And to the guy that doesn’t know who Motörhead is-if they moved in next door to you, your grass would certainly die!

I just don’t think they translate well into a pinball. I wouldn’t have thought Maiden would’ve either, but then again, we’re talking about Elwin, so…ya…duh.

Ok. This has been Overkill (ha ha ha see what I did there?) What y’all think? Bond or BTTF next? Who’s up next? Supposedly Ritchie’s final game was done when he left.

#24681 2 years ago

Hahaha! Good shit!
I remember a guy interviewing him, said….
Lemmy asked him if he wanted a drink? Dude said sure, so Lemmy pulls out a fifth, hands it to him and then pulled out another fifth for himself!

I think realistically it’s bond next. Everything seems to be pointing to it over bttf. Hope they come out with bttf as well.

#24682 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Hahaha! Good shit!
I remember a guy interviewing him, said….
Lemmy asked him if he wanted a drink? Dude said sure, so Lemmy pulls out a fifth, hands it to him and then pulled out another fifth for himself!
I think realistically it’s bond next. Everything seems to be pointing to it over bttf. Hope they come out with bttf as well.

Thought venom was next?

#24683 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thought venom was next?

Is that Lemmy’s nickname?

#24685 2 years ago

It occurs to me that the obvious choice for next rock pin has to be Judas Priest.

The band checks all the boxes.

Longevity
Occasional "hits"
Kick ass music
Sounds good loud

Wow, Halford is still touring at 70.

I just have to think of Electric Eye and it earworms into my conciousness for a day. There it goes again!

Sabbath would be good, too, if we avoid the plodding stuff.

I never heard of Motorhead until they were the musical guest on The Young Ones. They performed The Ace Of Spades, and if they have enough similar songs, sure, it'd make for a crankin' pinball, all right. Not sure the theme would be any kind of draw, though.

#24686 2 years ago

Foo Fighters
Tenacious D

That’s the good stuff

#24687 2 years ago

Ozzy or Black Sabbath would break records

#24688 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Hendrix for the win
But, I'm in on Sabbath day 1 if announced
Edit: if I want Sabbath nx year, I need to get on list now not day 1

#24689 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thought venom was next?

If things play out as rumoured Venom, which I’m personally excited for, then Bond which I am even more exited for!

#24690 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

?? You never heard of Motörhead?? uh... Better start listening!

They were playing before my time but honestly it wasnt bad. I listened to the entire song and their symbol is lit.

#24691 2 years ago

Partly since I'm seeing TOOL this weekend.. I'd also love to see a TOOL pin.

IS (resized).jpgIS (resized).jpg
#24692 2 years ago

I’m not a Tool fan myself outside of Undertow and Aenima which are great albums (and get a pass based on nostalgia since I grew up with them) but this theme would be a welcome change to the Dad rock pins so…I’ll take it. I’d prefer Slayer, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Ramones, Nine Inch Nails, DEVO, Beastie Boys or Wu Tang…but, I’ll take it.

Quoted from djsoup:

Partly since I'm seeing TOOL this weekend.. I'd also love to see a TOOL pin.
[quoted image]

#24693 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

With Dirty Donny art!

#24694 2 years ago

I just watched Shang Chi on Disney+. I know people are tired of Marvel themes but I can't help but feel that theme would make an awesome machine. Also highly recommend the movie if you haven't seen it

#24695 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

It occurs to me that the obvious choice for next rock pin has to be Judas Priest.
The band checks all the boxes.
Longevity
Occasional "hits"
Kick ass music
Sounds good loud
Wow, Halford is still touring at 70.
I just have to think of Electric Eye and it earworms into my conciousness for a day. There it goes again!
Sabbath would be good, too, if we avoid the plodding stuff.
I never heard of Motorhead until they were the musical guest on The Young Ones. They performed The Ace Of Spades, and if they have enough similar songs, sure, it'd make for a crankin' pinball, all right. Not sure the theme would be any kind of draw, though.

Upvote for the Young Ones and Motorhead killed it!

#24696 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Foo Fighters
Tenacious D
That’s the good stuff

Lonely Island would be fun. I’m on a boat, threw it on the ground, Dick in a box

#24697 2 years ago

Black Sabbath
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror
Firepower III Judas Priest

2FE4E3DB-068C-448D-909F-8992522B11B5 (resized).jpeg2FE4E3DB-068C-448D-909F-8992522B11B5 (resized).jpeg9F3A0B90-31F6-40C9-91CB-5F0FD1C41331 (resized).jpeg9F3A0B90-31F6-40C9-91CB-5F0FD1C41331 (resized).jpegB7F96A22-B6F9-42D7-92C9-C44766EA9B44 (resized).jpegB7F96A22-B6F9-42D7-92C9-C44766EA9B44 (resized).jpeg
#24698 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If things play out as rumoured Venom, which I’m personally excited for, then Bond which I am even more exited for!

Well you English gentleman better have some very fat wallets for Bond.
A Kapow title with super villains and eye watering taxes.
Bond is expected to be a mental price down here for your convict brothers.

If there is at least 3 different Bonds in their respective stories I am very much in.
Expensive hot cake and all.

Edit,
Just some personal speculation here.
Throwing darts, pissed/drunk as.
The King developed a cracking dual playfield. Gomez and Kaminkow 'in order' put the icing on the cake with a wild mech or two and Joe jumped through the million dollar hoops to get radical video and audio assets

#24700 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m not a Tool fan myself outside of Undertow and Aenima which are great albums (and get a pass based on nostalgia since I grew up with them) but this theme would be a welcome change to the Dad rock pins so…I’ll take it. I’d prefer Slayer, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Ramones, Nine Inch Nails, DEVO, Beastie Boys or Wu Tang…but, I’ll take it.

NIN would be sick!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 494 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/494 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.