Topic Stats

• 6,096 posts
  • 784 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 624 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

marco-12-2019-sale (resized).jpg
91A4A99F-878A-43EB-B508-9B95F1E87BB4 (resized).png
10E998FD-2E71-4A3D-BA66-4DB92FA1DDD6 (resized).jpeg
8374853E-D1AA-4E5E-8A90-71C0DB7C66DE (resized).jpeg
46D81076-0883-4EB2-B1C4-114A4323C698 (resized).png
sebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpg
51VGnkzRZaL._SX268_ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-182457 (resized).jpg
booom (resized).jpg
Rick_Morty_Pinball (resized).png
Lordvoldemort (resized).jpg
443E4CC6-0C0B-49C8-9A35-1D63DA927C86 (resized).jpeg
3BC5BA40-8A30-4CA4-B0A1-B05661A1404F.png
Screenshot_20191204-172605_Google (resized).jpg
pbnchklt.jpg
Screenshot_20191203-174041_InShot (resized).jpg

There are 6096 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 122.
#2401 1 year ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Any pics of the pro? Just thought I’d ask, but I feel like everything is going to phase away soon like the ending of Avengers: Infinity War.
[quoted image]

Kaneda didn't leak the pro pic for some reason (proof of fallibility?), but you can see the tip of the shooter rod on the left side of the premium picture.

1 week later
#2402 1 year ago

Best I can piece together, this should be the order of Stern games through the end of 2019.

Fall 2018 - Munsters. This is currently the worst kept secret in Pinball

Winter 2019 - Beatles. Not 100%, but the rumors are strong on this one.

Summer 2019 - Steve Ritchie's unlicensed game. Ritchie has said on more than one occasion that his next game is unlicensed, and that he's having a blast making it. Summer 2019 would be two years since Star Wars, and approximately Ritchie's turnaround time.

Fall 2019 - Elvira 3. Cassandra Peterson and Dennis Nordman revealed this game was in the works at TPF 2017, and Gomez confirmed it at TPF 2018. A fall release makes sense for this theme (ala Munsters this year) and Cassandra has also mentioned this date recently. Set phasers to kill, I think this one is a lock for next fall.

Of course, there will be a VE next year, and always the chance of a home or boutique pin as well.

What do you guys think? Solid guesses, or malarkey?

#2403 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Best I can piece together, this should be the order of Stern games through the end of 2019.
Summer 2019 - Steve Ritchie's unlicensed game. Ritchie has said on more than one occasion that his next game is unlicensed, and that he's having a blast making it. Summer 2019 would be two years since Star Wars, and approximately Ritchie's turnaround time.
Fall 2019 - Elvira 3. Cassandra Peterson and Dennis Nordman revealed this game was in the works at TPF 2017, and Gomez confirmed it at TPF 2018. A fall release makes sense for this theme (ala Munsters this year) and Cassandra has also mentioned this date recently. Set phasers to kill, I think this one is a lock for next fall.
Of course, there will be a VE next year, and always the chance of a home or boutique pin as well.

The VE is Quicksilver & Stargazer. They are a combo pack, you have to buy both machines at the same time. Price is 10kCANADIAN with shipping.

#2404 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

But where does Brian Eddys game fall in your predictions? Before or after Steve’s next game?

#2405 1 year ago

Beatles is pretty likely in Q1 2019

#2406 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Beatles is pretty likely in Q1 2019

That’s all but been confirmed at this point by those in the know, I’m more interested in when we will see Steve’s game and Brian’s especially now that JAWS rumour has popped up again.

#2407 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’m more interested in when we will see Steve’s game and Brian’s

I'm hoping one of these will be revealed at TPF 2019.

#2408 1 year ago

When do they usually announce Vault editions?

#2409 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Kaneda didn't leak the pro pic for some reason (proof of fallibility?), but you can see the tip of the shooter rod on the left side of the premium picture.

Hoping the leaked pics (Munsters) are fallible or improved upon dramatically...

#2410 1 year ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I thought the Premium art was fantastic!

I under the thinking behind the LE and it works for the theme but that Premium would look great next to a BM66.

#2411 1 year ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Just like any other announcement of a new game, when it is on the production line as some are being built.

#2412 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Oh good, they can include Paul McCartney's new song bashing Trump.

#2413 1 year ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I thought the B&W LE art looked great. Very clean, not overly busy like most have been lately. Classic vibe

#2414 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

But where does Brian Eddys game fall in your predictions? Before or after Steve’s next game?

After Elvira 3. Perhaps first game of 2020?

#2415 1 year ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Oh good, they can include Paul McCartney's new song bashing Trump.

I didn't say I was buying it.

#2416 1 year ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I'm actually fine with both the machines shown. I'm sure the LE pricing will be crazy so that's out, but Premium is more exciting than MBr, IMO.

#2417 1 year ago
Quoted from Goalie:

No particular time... propably when the line is not at 100% capacity.

#2418 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

I like your picks and would insert Eddy’s game in Spring 2019 and a ve at end of 2019. That’s one heck of a lineup — Stern is bringing their A-game. Things look interesting when you start guessing which game and when. My guesses for all manufacturers with timing ...

Stern has -
—- calendar year 2018 ——
Fall 2018 - Munsters
—- calendar year 2019 —-
Winter 2018 - Beatles
Spring 2019 - Jaws by Eddy
Summer 2019 - Steve Ritchie non-license
Fall 2019 - Elvira 3
—- calendar year 2020 —-
Winter 2019 - TronVE

JJP has -
Summer 2018 - JJP POTC
Fall 2019 - Willy Wonka
Winter 2020 - Toy Story

AP has -
Summer 2018 - Houdini
Summer 2019 - Oktoberfest

CGC has -
Winter 2017 - AFM
Fall 2018 - MBr
Fall 2019 - CV or TOM or CV or BBB

Spooky has -
Winter 2018 - TNA
Fall 2019 - ACNC
Winter 2020 - Denisi’s licensed

DR may have -
Summer 2019 - Fire and Brimstone and Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland
Fall 2019 - MG, Alice in Wonderland and Nordman nonlicensed.

#2419 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I like your picks and would insert Eddy’s game in Spring. I could see Elvira moving to that spot as well. That’s a bang up lineup, Stern is bringing their A-game.
Fall 2018 - Munsters
Winter 2018 - Beatles
Spring 2019 - Jaws by Eddy
Summer 2018 - Steve Ritchie non-license
Fall 2019 - Elvira 3
Winter 2019 -TronVe

With Munsters it would be 3 Titles this year, so we're done.
"Beatles" is set for January 2019 (CES) if everything runs smooth. (Source: Kaminkow)

Only possibility that Eddys, Steve Ritchies game and Elvira will ship in 2019 is if Stern doesn't define Beatles as a cornerstone title.
... Could happen.

#2420 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Pretty Close :
#3 for this year .... Munsters Nov 2018

2019:
1. Elvira Spring 2019
2. Beatles Summer 2019
3. Title TBD by Stern production progress etc - could be one of several

X. One Vault in 2019 - timetable flexible

#2421 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

With Munsters it would be 3 Titles this year, so we're done.
"Beatles" is set for January 2019 (CES) if everything runs smooth. (Source: Kaminkow)
Only possibility that Eddys, Steve Ritchies game and Elvira will ship in 2019 is if Stern doesn't define Beatles as a cornerstone title.
... Could happen.

... well Winter of 2018 mostly occurs in 2019 or what people might refer to as 1st quarter 2019. To get it straight in your mind, add three months to when you were currently thinking of each season.
67BC4822-E741-413E-B0FD-FBD099636499 (resized).png

So Munsters would end licensed games released in 2018. 2019 would have 3 licensed plus 1 non licensed games. 2020 shows the first game being a VE.

#2422 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

... well Winter of 2018 mostly occurs in 2019 or what people might refer to as 1st quarter 2019. To get it straight in your mind, add three months to when you were currently thinking of each season.
[quoted image]

Let's just put that under 'cultural differences'.

But the problem is the same, one to many game.

#2423 1 year ago

The only downside to having so many big titles planned for release in the next 18 - 24 months is that we expect the software for each game to be complete at release. That is a big assumption and still a risk in buying before you play. Buckle your seatbelts, Stern is firing on all cylinders, baby.

Munsters
Beatles
Jaws
Steve Ritchie non-license
Elvira 3
TronVE

#2424 1 year ago

My question isn’t what it’s who?

What pin is Lyman coding? That’s the one I’m interested in

#2425 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

TRONVE

#2426 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

BM66.....

#2427 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe Richie’s unlicensed game to push the interest and sales of it to all us collectors?

Brian Eddy will likely do his own rules and code like he has in the past, although I’d love to get Lyman on his game get the old AFM team back together

#2428 1 year ago

Anything confirmed regarding Jaws or is it just speculation ?

#2429 1 year ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Confirmed speculation.

#2430 1 year ago
Quoted from BentleyBear:

Who cares about Jaws? I want to know when they're going to use the Princess Bride license they locked up. I was hoping it would go to JJP, but that didn't happen...

#2431 1 year ago

Hoping "The Kings" game will blow us all away !

SR has to go over the top with his ultimate triumph. ( rumored to be his final ? pièce de résistance )

So much going on in the pinball world right now.

So cool !

If only I had a spare $100k and a bunker with large fridge, aircon, mad sound system, lounge, LED, controlled strip lighting and fully decked out with room for 15 awesome pinball machines.

oh while i'm dreaming a stripper pole & stage with dancers would be a nice touch.

Heaven

sopr (resized).jpg

#2432 1 year ago

4 cornerstone titles in in one year seems a stretch.

Elvira 3 is fall of 2019 for sure.

#2433 1 year ago

Guns N Roses ReBoot would be Great

#2434 1 year ago
Quoted from gregh43:

Guns N Roses ReBoot would be Great

JJP early 2020. Can't wait.

#2435 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Id be a buyer.

#2436 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

I'd be in. So 2022?

#2437 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'd be in. So 2022?

Paperflock isn't doing it.

#2438 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Don’t jinx the band!

#2439 1 year ago

Getting my head around the northern hemisphere seasons (it's all upside down)!!!

#2440 1 year ago

I think Chicago Gaming is already working on Cactus Canyon not any of the other titles mentioned. From what I understand they're already pretty far along and that and the only thing holding up Monster Bash is trouble with approval. But who knows the difference between what Chicago Gaming has done and say Stern is they don't release updates really... they come out with the game ready to go and thats it. There might be an update but not like Stern one every few weeks. Their game should be ready to fly day one. But I do think Cactus Canyon is right behind Monster Bash.

American Pinball I believe is already working on a 3rd title as well considering that Octoberfest will debut at Chicago Expo. I heard that JJ is working on Toy Story right now not Willy Wonka. But who really knows until something is released.

Jaws would be one of the coolest titles if JJ does it... I wouldn't be crazy about a Stern version, might end up as bad as Star Wars. Weak pinball game with clips from the movie would hate to see that to a real classic like Jaws. I'm in for a Munsters I know that... love the Munsters.

I'd like to see more horror / haunted games... I would suggest Halloween vs Freddy vs Jason that would be KILLER pardon the pun. Universal Studios Monsters would be awesome. Or how about a game based on Disney's Haunted Mansion or a new Adams Family based on the TV Show rather than the movie.

We can only dream! LOL

#2441 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Confirmed?? This could be very interesting.

#2442 1 year ago

Just was dreaming about a Phineas & Ferb Pinball machine featuring the most incredible mechs you'd ever seen.

#2443 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Jaws would be one of the coolest titles if JJ does it... I wouldn't be crazy about a Stern version, might end up as bad as Star Wars.

I would have no problem with Stern doing Jaws.

And as for Star Wars, Universal isn't Disney.

#2444 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

And as for Star Wars, Universal isn't Disney.

I'm not sure what you mean by that line... but let say this Disney didn't do Star Wars Fox did, and Jaws when you re-adjust box office for inflation is the 7th Biggest movie of ALL-TIME! Doesn't matter if its Disney or Universal Jaws is a classic! Jaws is the movie that started the concept of summer movies.

Jaws might be one of the best acted movies ever, and I'd really hate to see Stern do that title. The movie is a serious film unlike Deadpool, or Batman 66... I'd love to see a Jaws game but would rather see a widebody game with lots of features tied to the film. There is no better music I can think of that Jaws for a pinball!!! LOL

I would like a Jaws pinball.

#2445 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not sure what you mean by that line... but let say this Disney didn't do Star Wars Fox did, and Jaws when you re-adjust box office for inflation is the 7th Biggest movie of ALL-TIME!

Yeah these kids nowadays still go crazy buying Jaws toys, to the hot multiple new Jaws TV shows, playing all the new videogames...

Oh, wait no! That was Star Wars, wich is a relevant, money making, property for decades.

Nothing against Jaws but not matter who the license holder is, it's normal that Star Wars licensing crew is kinda over protective compared to something that isn't really marketed anymore and many (younger) people don't even know about.

Srsly, I talked to a bunch of guys (under 20 years) at an event and for whatever reason changed topic to "Back to the Future"... and had to notice noone ever heard of that movie.
I'm pretty sure nowadays we would get Michael J. Fox likeness on the backglass. <- Sad smiley cause we're old farts.

[Edit: Thinking of it. If I'd describe a youngster what Jaws is about, they propably will think about it as a lame Sharknado prequel. ]

#2446 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

Who cares about Jaws? I want to know when they're going to use the Princess Bride

Me, I care so much more about Jaws than The Pricess Bride its just not even funny.

#2447 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not sure what you mean by that line... but let say this Disney didn't do Star Wars Fox did, and Jaws when you re-adjust box office for inflation is the 7th Biggest movie of ALL-TIME! Doesn't matter if its Disney or Universal Jaws is a classic! Jaws is the movie that started the concept of summer movies.
Jaws might be one of the best acted movies ever, and I'd really hate to see Stern do that title. The movie is a serious film unlike Deadpool, or Batman 66... I'd love to see a Jaws game but would rather see a widebody game with lots of features tied to the film. There is no better music I can think of that Jaws for a pinball!!! LOL
I would like a Jaws pinball.

Slow down there, hoss.

You were complaining about the Star Wars pinball game, and I pointed out that Disney owns the license now, and they were difficult to work with, explaining that's why the game didn't come out as great as it could have.

Also, the seriousness of a film has nothing to do with wether or not Stern should make it or someone else.

Your arguments and comments are kinda all over the place. You might want to stay more focused.

#2448 1 year ago

Saving my pretty pennies for Brian Eddy’s JAWS**!

** or any Brian Eddy designed Stern machine.

#2449 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not sure what you mean by that line... but let say this Disney didn't do Star Wars Fox did,

Disney have owned Lucasfilm & subsequently Star Wars since about 2012.

Stern worked with Disney on the latest SW game and that is on going with Stern still trying to get final approvals from Disney for the SW topper.

#2450 1 year ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Saving my pretty pennies for Brian Eddy’s JAWS**!
** or any Brian Eddy designed Stern machine.

everybody likes jaws.

7DB0300C-7EB4-4E6B-812D-B7AC0E2878C5 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cottonwood, AZ
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Prairie Village, KS
$ 234.99
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Dystopian Mods Italia
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Mateo, CA
There are 6096 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 122.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside