Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 938.
#24251 2 years ago

no losing it, kid gloves,roll the bones or analog kid? boo

#24252 2 years ago

Can't wait to see the usual 12 new threads created to talk about the same thing.

#24253 2 years ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

no losing it, kid gloves,roll the bones or analog kid? boo

well, given how deep their catalog is, there was no way the song selection was going to please everyone.

I can't believe that they're slamming 17 tracks into the game. that's a first and some of the tracks are epic long songs; la villa strangiato, cygnus x-1 books 1 & 2, 2112 and working man

now, fingers crossed that the layout hits it out of the park

#24254 2 years ago

17 songs!!! Excellent choices on the songs picked IMO. Can't wait to see the game!

#24255 2 years ago
Quoted from atum:

That’s a weird video… not the aesthetic I was expecting.

Stern animators firing up the old PlayStation 1 dev kit once again.

#24256 2 years ago

And In Australia there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

#24257 2 years ago

LOLLLL, my thoughts exactly

Quoted from BasementFacts:

Stern animators firing up the old PlayStation 1 dev kit once again.

#24258 2 years ago

Time travel theme it seems like. 17 songs is huge! Know Rush isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but this one might be epic.

#24259 2 years ago

17 songs is amazing.

#24260 2 years ago

Ok be honest, who initially thought Harry Potter?

#24261 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Ok be honest, who initially thought Harry Potter?

Might be a hint on the next the way it was presented .

#24262 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

17 songs is amazing.

I had heard 19 so maybe 2 surprises to come..

#24263 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Interesting take...but I don't think so. But who knows?

#24264 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I had heard 19 so maybe 2 surprises to come..

Roll the Bones please!

I’m wondering if these could be live tracks like from Rush in Rio?

#24265 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Quoted from Goronic:

Interesting take...but I don't think so. But who knows?

It's their "fly by night" album cover mascot

Screenshot_20211228-141952-125 (resized).pngScreenshot_20211228-141952-125 (resized).png
#24266 2 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It's their "fly by night" album cover mascot[quoted image]

I know ,it’s just how they have the owl in the still frame presentation .It almost looks like that can be a video mode the way it started off .Never know ,some of them are fun .

#24267 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That'd make for a great wizard mode, 40,000 Brazilians all bouncing in unison to YYZ!

#24268 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Roll the Bones please!

A few months back I was thinking the same, “Far Cry" is in the list so I hope it is the Live version

#24269 2 years ago

Wish you could choose the 17 songs and pay some sort of iTunes fee. I know Red Barchetta is in each fan’s setlist they wanted in the game, but the song does nothing for me. Give me YYZ over that all day, every day.

#24270 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

And In Australia there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth…

Just a little

Now we are back to saving our pennys for what we are waiting for: BTTF and Bond.

#24271 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Wish you could choose the 17 songs and pay some sort of iTunes fee. I know Red Barchetta is in each fan’s setlist they wanted in the game, but the song does nothing for me. Give me YYZ over that all day, every day.

Get Apple involved? Pay an iTunes fee on top of the price of the machine, or even raise the price because if the iTunes feature?

C'mon man... that sounds a bit ridiculous. If you want to hear a certain song, then just play it in your house. An iTunes fee lol smh

#24272 2 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Just a little
Now we are back to saving our pennys for what we are waiting for: BTTF and Bond.

I am in big trouble if Bond comes out this year. I will have to figure out what to sell, and I don't want to sell any of mine!

#24273 2 years ago
Quoted from Aussiepinwiz:

Just a little

The real wailing will come later when you realize how much you all actually enjoy Rush, but none of the pins were sent down there because of all the belly-aching on here!

#24274 2 years ago

Do a Sandlot pinball the call outs. It's the beast, he's a L 7 weine, your killing me smalls, Wendy pefercoren

#24275 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

17 songs is amazing.

They had to have Tom Sawyer as one of the songs in a Rush pin.
Omitting it would be like making a Led Zeppelin pin and not including Stairway to Heaven.

#24276 2 years ago
Quoted from Chronictalent:

Do a Sandlot pinball the call outs. It's the beast, he's a L 7 weine, your killing me smalls, Wendy pefercoren

So those 4? Not everything needs a pinball machine.

#24277 2 years ago

Hey just heard Rush announced. Cool. I'm their biggest fan too. Hope it's as great as guns and roses.
As you were...

#24278 2 years ago

Has Blues Brothers ever been rumored ? If not ,Why?

#24279 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

They had to have Tom Sawyer as one of the songs in a Rush pin.
Omitting it would be like making a Led Zeppelin pin and not including Stairway to Heaven.

Stairway is NOT a good pinball song. At least the first 6 minutes aren't. I totally get why they left it out although I suppose it could have been used in attract mode. Even with that, it wouldn't really get your blood pumping.

#24280 2 years ago

Congrats to all the Rush fans! Borg will make a stellar machine!

https://www.pastemagazine.com/games/stern-rush-pinball/

#24281 2 years ago

That damn left outlane though!

#24282 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Get Apple involved? Pay an iTunes fee on top of the price of the machine, or even raise the price because if the iTunes feature?
C'mon man... that sounds a bit ridiculous. If you want to hear a certain song, then just play it in your house. An iTunes fee lol smh

So after $6000-10000, you wouldn’t spend another measly $1 to $17 bucks to change the setlist to your perfect mix and rather would live with songs you don’t like picked out by someone else. Got it.

#24283 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So after $6000-10000, you wouldn’t spend another measly $1 to $17 bucks to change the setlist to your perfect mix and rather would live with songs you don’t like picked out by someone else. Got it.

Absolutely not. You're not even thinking about what that would entail by bringing Apple and iTunes into the mixed bag - that would change everything. Not to mention, it would set a new precedence for "microtransactions" for pinball. And no, I don't think you do "got it". It's a horrible idea, IMO. Just play the music you want in the background... iTunes fee for a pinball machine is completely ridiculous.

Not only is it stupid, imo, for it be available at all, even on free play, what about those who go on location and pay a few dollars to play, then pay even MORE to listen to extra songs on a "music pin" and can't even hear the pinball music because of the background noise? You're just way too excited and thinking of things that don't make sense.

#24284 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

If it was just a matter of dlc songs why wouldn't you just turn on your stereo? Tracks in a pinball machine should be used in a way where they feel tied to the game.

#24285 2 years ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Absolutely not. You're not even thinking about what that would entail by bringing Apple and iTunes into the mixed bag - that would change everything. Not to mention, it would set a new precedence for "microtransactions" for pinball. And no, I don't think you do "got it". It's a horrible idea, IMO. Just play the music you want in the background... iTunes fee for a pinball machine is completely ridiculous.

We all agree that DLC sucks, but being able to swap all the songs in Metallica to any band or genre I choose or even live Metallica songs or cover versions adds value for me.

Pin browser wouldn't exist if owners didn't crave customization.

#24286 2 years ago

Maybe I am the only one, but I feel like people should just order off the menu and stop trying to swap out the hash browns for sweet potatoes. If something in life is that offensive to you, just pick something else… you guys are crazy.

#24287 2 years ago

Amazing!!!

DFD9C98B-5EBF-4A5B-932B-91D23F2E9925 (resized).jpegDFD9C98B-5EBF-4A5B-932B-91D23F2E9925 (resized).jpeg
#24288 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

We all agree that DLC sucks, but being able to swap all the songs in Metallica to any band or genre I choose or even live Metallica songs or cover versions adds value for me.
Pin browser wouldn't exist if owners didn't crave customization.

As someone who owned a Metallica for a few years and as someone who loves Metallica (just not the crap track in the game) I would have swapped out my track list bit then the music doesn't work withtbhe modes, animations and callouts. Better off playing while.also listening to Kill Em All.

#24289 2 years ago

frankmac Can we update the poll to see who’s in on RUSH? Should be interesting

#24290 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

mpdpvdpin wants to know who to troll.

#24291 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see the Rush artwork.
Gonna look like an Owl sanctuary…lol

#24292 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Can’t wait to see the Rush artwork.
Gonna look like an Owl sanctuary…lol

Gonna look like Harry Potter’s front yard when they nailed the door shut

#24293 2 years ago

Geddy2112 think I’ll start a thread:-
Guess count the # of pigeons…. sorry, owls:
Pro:
Premium:
LE:

Winner gets a stuffed owl

#24295 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

BTTF Aug 2022
Bond Dec 2022

Oh no, I thought Bond was coming Q1 or Q2 2022?

#24296 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Oh no, I thought Bond was coming Q1 or Q2 2022?

Whats before BTTF though? A vault?

#24297 2 years ago

Rush - BTTF - Bond... How do people even get in the know about future unpublicized releases? Baffles me, but still enjoy reading the thread and other Hype threads.

#24298 2 years ago
Quoted from flipperstick:

Rush - BTTF - Bond... How do people even get in the know about future unpublicized releases? Baffles me, but still enjoy reading the thread and other Hype threads.

All wishful thinking. Not related to real world
However BTTF might already be sold out via distributor waiting lists of just in case buyers

#24299 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Do. Not know how? Anyone know?

#24300 2 years ago

Funny, but I’m generally interested to see the percentages. I don’t personally like RUSH but I will definitely play the game when I see it out in the world.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

mpdpvdpin wants to know who to troll.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

5,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

8,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/486?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.