20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 472 of 942.
#23551 2 years ago

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#23552 2 years ago

Rush - Borg
Venom - Eddy
BTTF - Elwin
Bond - Gomez
Foofighters - Danger

mnpinball whatcha think?

#23553 2 years ago

Taking out a helicopter with the pinball … so many things you can do with this franchise

#23554 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Rush - Borg
Venom - Eddy
BTTF - Elwin
Bond - Gomez
Foofighters - Danger
mnpinball whatcha think?

He'll say you got Rush right.

#23555 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Rush - Borg
Venom - Eddy
BTTF - Elwin
Bond - Gomez
Foofighters - Danger
mnpinball whatcha think?

3 out of 5

#23556 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I can definitely respect the individual musical talent within the band as well as their contribution to modern music, but damn the Foos literally write the most vanilla, middle of the road songs out there. I'm not a hater, I can listen to their material and be completely content, but there isn't one song in their catalog that actually grabs me and pulls me in as a listener. Their songs are bland to me as well and lack any sort of flavor. As a drummer myself, I feel that Taylor Hawkins was a much more dynamic drummer when he was with Alanis Morissette, and I definitely liked Nate's playing in Sunny Day Real Estate a lot more than FF as well. Certainly they have enough songs, but I can't imagine Stern ever releasing a FF pin as there just isn't enough actual source material to theme a pin around.

Didn’t realize Taylor Hawkins played with Alanis Morrisette. Also Pat Smear was in The Germs. Give me a Sunny Day Real Estate pin, Stern. But seriously how can all of these people get together and release just the most forgettable music on the planet.

#23557 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Mike Zeck art Era on Punisher is the best !

As someone who is bemoaning the Venom rumour as just another uninspired, lazy/safe comic theme choice, I gotta admit I’d love to have a Punisher pin.
If that makes me a hypocrite or means I have double standards, then so be it! Haha

#23558 2 years ago
Quoted from 7oxford:

Taking out a helicopter with the pinball … so many things you can do with this franchise

Twinkie flipper bats. It’s the simple things sometimes. Yippee Ki-Yay Multiball

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23559 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Twinkie flipper bats. It’s the simple things sometimes. Yippee Ki-Yay Multiball

I’ll take the building mech from Godzilla if it saves stern some money putting it in another pin if it means we can finally get a die hard pin! Nakatomi Plaza Multiball!!!

57FF8148-42A2-49CF-8C0E-D597AB50544B.gif57FF8148-42A2-49CF-8C0E-D597AB50544B.gif5A16DD8A-F6B6-403C-A95F-E51A6D195A4C.gif5A16DD8A-F6B6-403C-A95F-E51A6D195A4C.gifD7498368-783F-4996-9E6B-37662627365D.gifD7498368-783F-4996-9E6B-37662627365D.gifF94F23BE-5F9A-43A1-BB5D-1E72F6BA157B.gifF94F23BE-5F9A-43A1-BB5D-1E72F6BA157B.gif
#23560 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll take the building mech from Godzilla if it saves stern some money putting it in another pin if it means we can finally get a die hard pin! Nakatomi Plaza Multiball!!!

Great idea! That would re purpose nicely as Nakatomi building. It’s not Christmas until you’ve seen Hans Gruber fall from Nakatomi Tower.

#23561 2 years ago
Quoted from 7oxford:

I'd prefer just the first flick or the trilogy but definitely leave out the last couple movies. Like Indiana Jones, I refuse to acknowledge anything but the core trilogy

#23562 2 years ago

uffff.....venom....

#23563 2 years ago

Lots of negativity and stress created by potential pinball themes. I love a wide variety of music and am a huge Dave Grohl fan,but that being said I’ll give any game a chance, just happy new ones keep coming out and know they’re not all being made for me. I’d take a Mike Pence pin if it was fun to play, had great code and awesome well placed sounds and music. Couldn’t think of anything more boring…

A few that wouldn’t be boring to me:

John Wick
Call of Duty
Christmas Vacation
Classic SNL comedy
Ted Lasso
Johnny Cash or other country music
Snoop Dogg
The Office

#23564 2 years ago

On the subject of music pins, it is a bit odd that a world-famous band that have been around for ages and also just recently had a “re-union” don´t have a pin. Namely Abba. I mean if they could do Beatles, they could also do an Abba pin.
They are known on all continents. Rush feels mostly like a North America theme.

#23565 2 years ago

Rush is first n then Venom. I like Rush but not for a pin I love Led Zeppelin but not a big fan of the pin but Venom could be a good one if they are creative with the layout n mechs a lot of material to work with. To me a Scooby Doo n Beetle Juice would be fantastic the art work alone could be insane and the material to work with specially with Scooby could be a pin within a pin so many years of content to pick. The older generation n new kids would love it

#23566 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

On the subject of music pins, it is a bit odd that a world-famous band that have been around for ages and also just recently had a “re-union” don´t have a pin. Namely Abba. I mean if they could do Beatles, they could also do an Abba pin.
They are known on all continents. Rush feels mostly like a North America theme.

ABBA WOULD BE GREAT they sold over 300 million records they are known around the world

#23567 2 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Lots of negativity and stress created by potential pinball themes. I love a wide variety of music and am a huge Dave Grohl fan,but that being said I’ll give any game a chance, just happy new ones keep coming out and know they’re not all being made for me. I’d take a Mike Pence pin if it was fun to play, had great code and awesome well placed sounds and music. Couldn’t think of anything more boring…
A few that wouldn’t be boring to me:
John Wick
Call of Duty
Christmas Vacation
Classic SNL comedy
Ted Lasso
Johnny Cash or other country music
Snoop Dogg
The Office

Never been a country music themed machine - I'm sure there would market for it but I think it would have to be a big star like Cash, Strait or Brooks.

Any Vacation theme would be awesome.

I feel like movie and TV franchises are out unless they are Scifi or Marvel classics. We haven't seen one in many many years!

#23568 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Lolololol

#23569 2 years ago

Sooo, I came across this pinball distributor webpage from Mexico city. It has a count down to the next stern title. The countdown expires on December 27th, seems unlikely this would be accurate. But it would be hilarious if its right

#23570 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Lil_Rush (resized).jpgLil_Rush (resized).jpg
#23571 2 years ago
Quoted from Frostbite:

Sooo, I came across this pinball distributor webpage from Mexico city. It has a count down to the next stern title. The countdown expires on December 27th, seems unlikely this would be accurate. But it would be hilarious if its right

Week commencing the 20th was rumoured a while back. Next week would certainly give more time for stern to get games out but they left it last minute last year and already had games at distributors before the announcement.

#23572 2 years ago

Now I can't stop thinking about taking a pin who's callouts/story are centered around directly antagonizing the player and re-theming it. Replace all the abuse from the King of Payne or the Black Knight with moral support and backhanded compliments along with an art package of drab browns and greys that explode with soft pastel unicorn vomit when things happen.

"You drained your ball, that's nothing to be ashamed of!"

"You could fill two internets with what I don't know about pinball."

Draining right after the ball save expires: “You know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.”

Bricking a hurryup until it's at the minimum value: "The harder you work, the luckier you get.”

Tilting: "I never know how to react when a grown man beatboxes in front of me."

Replay knocker replaced with "Knock-a-doodle-doo!"

#23573 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Now I can't stop thinking about taking a pin who's callouts/story are centered around directly antagonizing the player and re-theming it. Replace all the abuse from the King of Payne or the Black Knight with moral support and backhanded compliments along with an art package of drab browns and greys that explode with soft pastel unicorn vomit when things happen.
Draining right after the ball save expires: “You know what the happiest animal on earth is? It’s a goldfish. You know why? It’s got a 10-second memory.”
Bricking a hurryup until it's at the minimum value: "The harder you work, the luckier you get.”

Now this is the sort of fresh idea I can get behind

#23574 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Bob Ross pin LET'S GO. Each new game could be a random painting you need to complete. Find a great voice actor and LET'S. GO.

Calendar_810x608 (resized).jpgCalendar_810x608 (resized).jpg
#23575 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Bob Ross pin LET'S GO. Each new game could be a random painting you need to complete. Find a great voice actor and LET'S. GO.
[quoted image]

I dismissed this idea at first, but...

I can imagine you would need to select brush/knife, select color, location on canvas, heck you could even 'beat the devil out of it'. The painting you create is updated real-time on the LCD, and in the end you could have a reveal, your painting vs. the real one just like the show Nailed-it. I'm in!

#23576 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

[quoted image]

Will Ferril?

#23577 2 years ago

David Bowie music themed pin would be pretty amazing. Even just a Ziggy Stardust pin.

#23578 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I dismissed this idea at first, but...
I can imagine you would need to select brush/knife, select color, location on canvas, heck you could even 'beat the devil out of it'. The painting you create is updated real-time on the LCD, and in the end you could have a reveal, your painting vs. the real one just like the show Nailed-it. I'm in!

Happy Little Trees Multiball LFG

#23579 2 years ago

Alex Hirsch recently tweeted that he had a dream about a Gravity Falls pinball machine, and that it was so cool he couldn't wait to go back to sleep to try and see it again.

Replies included who to get in touch with to make the real thing happen.

I think it would be great! The theme song would be perfect for a pin for sure. It would definitely pull in younger players.

Gravity-Falls-Dipper-Mabel-Grunkle-Stan-Stanford-Stanley-Pines-Soos-Wendy-Pictures-Cryptids-Logo (resized).jpgGravity-Falls-Dipper-Mabel-Grunkle-Stan-Stanford-Stanley-Pines-Soos-Wendy-Pictures-Cryptids-Logo (resized).jpg
#23580 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Alex Hirsch recently tweeted that he had a dream about a Gravity Falls pinball machine, and that it was so cool he couldn't wait to go back to sleep to try and see it again.
Replies included who to get in touch with to make the real thing happen.
I think it would be great! The theme song would be perfect for a pin for sure. It would definitely pull in younger players.
[quoted image]

@whateverkarldeangelosusernameisbecauseitsnotiepinballandidontknowhowtoeasilyfindit

#23581 2 years ago

I'm still hoping for Culture Club

CC (resized).pngCC (resized).png
#23582 2 years ago

Ahhhhh! My eyes!!!

#23583 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm still hoping for Culture Club
[quoted image]

OMG what happened to him/her?

#23584 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

OMG what happened to him/her?

Deindustrialization of his testicles....

#23585 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

Never been a country music themed machine

Dolly Parton?
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/dolly-parton

#23586 2 years ago

Nothing, That is an old photo from before he lost his weight. but he might be big again.

#23587 2 years ago

I think this pic is recent?

jabba (resized).pngjabba (resized).png
#23589 2 years ago

Forgot about Dolly - I actually played that one as a kid. They had one at the local K-Mart lol.

#23590 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

ABBA WOULD BE GREAT they sold over 300 million records they are known around the world

Mariah Carey has sold 300M albums.
Taylor Swift has sold 200M albums.
Celine Dion has sold 131M albums, topping AC/DC.
Cher has sold over 100M albums.

So I am thinking a Divas pin with each star licensed and custom callouts by Cher. This is a slam dunk / no lose theme and any fool can see that. Come on Stern, give people what they cry for. Why U no Give Us a Gomez Divas Pin? I am hoping Bond will have a premium Bond Girls edition. Hubba Hubba.

#23591 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Mariah Carey has sold 300M albums.
Taylor Swift has sold 200M albums.
Celine Dion has sold 131M albums, topping AC/DC.
Cher has sold over 100M albums.
So I am thinking a Divas pin with each star licensed and with custom callouts by Cher. This is a slam dunk / no lose theme and any fool can see that. Come on Stern, give people what they cry for. Why U no Give Us a Divas Pin?

Sounds like a licensing and approval nightmare.

#23592 2 years ago
Screenshot_20211128-215233_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211128-215233_Instagram (resized).jpg
#23593 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Sounds like a licensing and approval nightmare.

Sounds like a nightmare in general!

#23594 2 years ago

Would a King Kong pin work? On the same path as Jurassic Park remake . Comic Book art style , insert their own video clips etc.

#23595 2 years ago

Yikes, that Boy George pic is terrifying. Reminds me of ol girl in Total Recall.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23596 2 years ago

ABBA I like a lot !!! but venom would be a dream for me ..... I wouldn't mind if it was based on the movies ...

#23597 2 years ago

I’m still hoping for a Futurama pin. Ridiculous amounts of content that would be perfect for callouts.

#23598 2 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

I’m still hoping for a Futurama pin. Ridiculous amounts of content that would be perfect for callouts.

shut up and take my money!

#23599 2 years ago
Quoted from Quicksilver1:

Yikes, that Boy George pic is terrifying. Reminds me of ol girl in Total Recall.
[quoted image]

All in on a Total Recall pin.

3 boob multiball would be epic!

#23600 2 years ago

Perfect call out for when the action button comes into play…

33544923-4151-4E8C-9D60-7EFE6CF3C2E4 (resized).jpeg33544923-4151-4E8C-9D60-7EFE6CF3C2E4 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Machine - For Sale
Augusta, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
O'fallon, IL
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 472 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/472?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.