20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 471 of 942.
#23501 2 years ago

Is Foo Fighters supposed to be a cornerstone? Or another Primus?

#23502 2 years ago
Quoted from sven:

What I find with google, no idea if correct:
Foo Fighters: As of 2015 the band's eight studio albums have sold 12 million copies in the US alone. Foo Fighters' ninth album, Concrete and Gold, was released on September 15, 2017 and became the band's second #1 album in the United States.
Muse: 25 million records sold (20 million pure album sales and 15 million singles sales)
No idea if correct, but I think 20 million Muse worldwide is about in the same league as 12 million in the US alone? Maybe Foo fighters sold more than Muse, but I don't think it's by much.
That said: I like both bands. I can see Muse having nice clips and live-shows suited for the LCD (have been at a concert a few times). I must admit I have no idea what Foo Fighters concerts and most of their clips look like.

Just when I can't see one reason why Foo would be made, someone pops in with a reason why it should be made, just so that suggestion isnt.

Muse, Foo Fighters. Black Sabbath Maybe?

#23503 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I’m starting to think these poor theme decisions are made over a crappy lunch in Sterns staff canteen.

I know you're being a little hyperbolic, but these decisions are almost certainly beaten to death with the marketing stick a year before we even sniff the faintest rumor.

I would love to get more insight into the theme-picking process but I can't imagine that will ever happen because 1) they'd have to tell us games that aren't getting made (or worse, are in the future) 2) it would suck some of the air out of the buzz-generator they have here.

I know in my brain that this has tons of market research behind it, but I'd be disappointed that it's less Brian Eddy saying "Hey you know what I'm passionate about? That show The Mandalorian!" and more "We project an average 6% higher total units sold with a Disney property, WandaVision is the obvious choice, but we can't get the rights to the celebs' faces, 2nd best is Mando. He wears a mask, plus we can include baby yoda"

Pinball is the cart, profit is the horse leading it around, and that's going to be reinforced with the new president.

#23504 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m an 80s baby and Foo Fighters was always a decent band but not awesome. If they needed a 90s rock band, I would have went with maybe Offspring or maybe Pearl Jam. I would really like a hip hop pin…… Beastie Boys. A perfect group for pinball.

Beastie Boys have enough great music and broad music video themes to make a great pin.

#23505 2 years ago

On another note, what would you guys think of a Lego themed Pin? I am pretty sure this is as about cross-generational as you can get. Maybe Lego Batman or multiple Lego themes in one pin?

#23506 2 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen, announcing the latest new Stern game...

Talladega Nights!

GEDC6803 (resized).JPGGEDC6803 (resized).JPGGEDC6808 (resized).JPGGEDC6808 (resized).JPGGEDC6812 (resized).JPGGEDC6812 (resized).JPG

Shake and Bake!

thKDTJQ3H7 (resized).jpgthKDTJQ3H7 (resized).jpg
#23507 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Talladega Nights!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Shake and Bake!
[quoted image]

I would be all over this.

The callouts would be worth the price of admission - so many good lines in that movie!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23508 2 years ago

If you haven’t seen muse live do it. I’ve seen some of the best bands of all time and muse was the best concert performance I’ve ever seen. Would buy a muse pin.

#23509 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

On another note, what would you guys think of a Lego themed Pin? I am pretty sure this is as about cross-generational as you can get. Maybe Lego Batman or multiple Lego themes in one pin?

Yes to Lego Batman as long as we get Will Arnett for call outs.

#23510 2 years ago

So Rush, Venom, and then TV/Movie......

MMMMMM BTTF is a movie?

Could this be the year?

#23511 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I’m starting to think these poor theme decisions are made over a crappy lunch in Sterns staff canteen.

Quoted from frisco_melt:

I know you're being a little hyperbolic, but these decisions are almost certainly beaten to death with the marketing stick a year before we even sniff the faintest rumor.
I would love to get more insight into the theme-picking process but I can't imagine that will ever happen because 1) they'd have to tell us games that aren't getting made (or worse, are in the future) 2) it would suck some of the air out of the buzz-generator they have here.
I know in my brain that this has tons of market research behind it, but I'd be disappointed that it's less Brian Eddy saying "Hey you know what I'm passionate about? That show The Mandalorian!" and more "We project an average 6% higher total units sold with a Disney property, WandaVision is the obvious choice, but we can't get the rights to the celebs' faces, 2nd best is Mando. He wears a mask, plus we can include baby yoda"
Pinball is the cart, profit is the horse leading it around, and that's going to be reinforced with the new president.

I seem to recall there was an interview with George Gomez a while back about the development process. I thought I remember him saying that at some point, having a designer or dev team that was passionate about a certain license *WAS* one of the factors that went into deciding which theme to pursue, and which to drop....

Later,
EV

#23512 2 years ago
Screenshot_20211129-003635_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003635_Instagram (resized).jpg
#23513 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

I seem to recall there was an interview with George Gomez a while back about the development process. I thought I remember him saying that at some point, having a designer or dev team that was passionate about a certain license *WAS* one of the factors that went into deciding which theme to pursue, and which to drop....

I would bet money there are some big Rush fans at Stern somewhere.

#23514 2 years ago

Place your bets?

Venom or Loki?

Or could it be something you didn't see coming?

#23515 2 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Place your bets?
Venom or Loki?

From what I know right now from 2 different distributors RUSH IS NEXT AND THEN VENOM haven’t heard anything on forward

#23516 2 years ago

this is a great pic ....

#23517 2 years ago

Place your bets?
Venom or Loki?

Xmen '97 please

#23518 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

As an old(est) Millennial who played the shit out of Legos in youth and still buy sets to this day, I've never understood Lego [insert unrelated IP] movies, video games, and the like. I'll buy a Lego Star Wars set no questions asked, but products that aren't Lego sets don't make sense to me.

Place your bets?
Venom or Loki?

Not a huge fan of Marvel, but Loki production design was AAA+. If they could capture that in a pin, it has my attention.

#23519 2 years ago

I've heard Rush then Venom as well. Hopefully that gives enough time for Elwin to make his next game and have it be BTTF. That would be amazing.

#23520 2 years ago

I really hope we get a few lighter, more fun themes. So many of the modern games are extremely self-serious, dark properties. Not really seeing that change with Foo Fighters or Venom. Godzilla does do a good job of bringing some light and humor into things, though.

#23521 2 years ago
Quoted from frisco_melt:

I think you're VASTLY overestimating how much these decisions are made quantitatively. A huge factor is the personal preferences and sensibilities of the company leadership and staff.

#23522 2 years ago

Stern seems intent on developing ~3 cornerstones year + special projects and they have no trouble selling out their entire production capacity + vaults if needed. As long as that is their model the size of the fan base for a specific theme doesn't matter as much as cost for the ip and how it overlaps other active licenses. Pins are expensive, large durable goods. Few are willing & able to buy every single one even if they are all perfect dream themes.

When Stern picks a theme over something that seems obvious it's because that's not the goal. They're asking "Does this IP have enough demand to sell out a few runs before the license runs out and what other sales is it going to cannibalize?" If they overestimate demand it ends as WWE/Beatles. If they underestimate demand they just slot in another run. Multiple niches cover many more customers than a generic target buyer.

When I bought IMDN friends were happy for me but clearly thought I was crazy. Rush doesn't do anything for me but I'm out of the market for awhile anyway. Over the weekend I mentioned it was likely up next and one of those friends immediately reacted in a way I can only describe as "Shut Up And Take My Money." I'm happy for him and saving a seat in asylum.

#23523 2 years ago

Sure would love to see.
Uncle Buck pinball machine.

97F75660-4CEC-4725-BF15-02902826E90B (resized).jpeg97F75660-4CEC-4725-BF15-02902826E90B (resized).jpeg
#23524 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Stern seems intent on developing ~3 cornerstones year + special projects and they have no trouble selling out their entire production capacity + vaults if needed. As long as that is their model the size of the fan base for a specific theme doesn't matter as much as cost for the ip and how it overlaps other active licenses. Pins are expensive, large durable goods. Few are willing & able to buy every single one even if they are all perfect dream themes.
When Stern picks a theme over something that seems obvious it's because that's not the goal. They're asking "Does this IP have enough demand to sell out a few runs before the license runs out and what other sales is it going to cannibalize?" If they overestimate demand it ends as WWE/Beatles. If they underestimate demand they just slot in another run. Multiple niches cover many more customers than a generic target buyer.
When I bought IMDN friends were happy for me but clearly thought I was crazy. Rush doesn't do anything for me but I'm out of the market for awhile anyway. Over the weekend I mentioned it was likely up next and one of those friends immediately reacted in a way I can only describe as "Shut Up And Take My Money." I'm happy for him and saving a seat in asylum.

I have a Maiden GOTG and Golden tee golf in the basement. EVERYONE goes right to the IMDN. Everyone.....

#23525 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm here, I'm not sure what to think about a pin though... I know, crazy right!?! I'm surprised too of my feelings, but I always thought of my Foos as the post Nirvana alt rock band that put on great live shows but I preferred them in smaller doses where most people didn't know of them...Maybe I'm just getting crotchety having turned 49 recently.. I've seen them live over 20 times, back when they were playing 500 person clubs and even own Dave's ES335 Trini Lopez, but I think Dave has just been a little too fame aggressive and has become over exposed in too many medium as of late, which can be off putting for some. I know he likes mixing it up as an artist so that may well be the reason for this foray into pinball, and it's his right, but I'm just not sure...
Having said that though...
Here's my idea for a pin.. a comedy rock pin..., their videos from the beginning have always been funny,.. Learn to fly, break out, long road to ruin, low, the list goes on...I think the pin should have a comic twist and not take itself too seriously, maybe even have Tenacious D come out and battle evil Dave as the Devil...
Please God stay away from the last album and the Dee gee stuff though, they unfortunately went off the rails a bit on me both musically and creatively.
I'm a die hard fan from the beginning, but these last 2 years have been cringe...
The Ram commercials may have revoked Dave's punk card from Scream
But for my street cred...my FF Trini Lopez and my son jamming out on it
[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s not pelham blue!!

#23526 2 years ago

Radiohead would be a much better choice than Foo Fighters or Muse. Isn’t Muse just a wanna-be Radiohead anyway?

#23527 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Radiohead would be a much better choice than Foo Fighters or Muse. Isn’t Muse just a wanna-be Radiohead anyway?

Those are fighting words sir. Muse sounds nothing like Radiohead. Matt Bellamy and Thom Yorke may both do falsetto well but the similarity stops there.

While I love Radiohead, Muse has a wider collection of pop rock and rock anthems that would suit pinball better.

#23528 2 years ago

I’m not a modern radio music guy but Foo Fighters is the blandest modern band out there. A couple of early songs stood out in the 90s but for 20 years they’re impossible to identify. Crazy that people even listen to this band.

Muse is the same as Foo Fighters, except with no good songs. Somehow Muse, Radiohead, and Coldplay all coexist and seem like they’re all ripping off each others sound off, or maybe they’re all ripping off U2 or the Pixies.

#23529 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Those are fighting words sir. Muse sounds nothing like Radiohead. Matt Bellamy and Thom Yorke may both do falsetto well but the similarity stops there.
While I love Radiohead, Muse has a wider collection of pop rock and rock anthems that would suit pinball better.

Best comparison to me is that I consider Muse to be a modern-day version of Queen. Similar variety in styles, similar anthemic arrangements, similar great vocal harmonies.

I'd love a pinball machine from either one of them....

Later,
EV

#23530 2 years ago

Best game ever made.

Quoted from craif:

#23531 2 years ago

So many hot music takes in this thread!

#23532 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Best game ever made.

Wow, that's a bold claim ... not saying you're right or wrong, just appreciating your conviction.

#23533 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

That’s not pelham blue!!

The primary Trini Dave uses on the records for recording is his original red Trini

His stage axe is the Pelham, Black, Gold and sometimes red... But those are the DG 335 not the ES 335 Trini models, special run by Gibson early 2000's

#23534 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

So many hot music takes in this thread!

Don’t forget to watch REELZ TV Sunday night:

3D804820-602C-42F3-A786-3BB683234FA2 (resized).jpeg3D804820-602C-42F3-A786-3BB683234FA2 (resized).jpeg
#23535 2 years ago

In a world where these movie/TV series pins don’t exist…
1. Goonies
2. Big Trouble In Little China
3. Bladerunner
4. Mad Max
5. The Running Man
6. The Warriors
7. Die Hard
8. The Lost Boys
9. Sin City
10. Men In Black
11. Kill Bill
12. Pulp Fiction
13. The Good The Bad & The Ugly
14. Little Shop Of Horrors
15. The Blues Brothers
16. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
17. Beetlejuice
18. The 5th Element
19. The Matrix
20. Conan
21. Evil Dead
22. Gremlins
23. Home Alone
24. Batman The Animated Series
25. The Simpson’s Treehouse Of Horrors
26. Archer

I know let’s make Venom comic book pin! WHY?????
And before all you comic nerds start, I’m one of you, I love comics! I read/collect them and I’m even working my way towards publishing my own comic.
But the fact is these machines now cost as much as a car and for that we should be getting dream theme licenses with full assets, clips, music, sound bites the works. Every one of these machines should be getting the in depth coding love that Lyman gave BM66 and EHOH, an all access pass to the film/show assets.
Anyway fingers crossed for Bond, I’m holding out hope KAPOW/Kamikow will deliver the goods.

On a side note if any of you are interested in signing up for my comic Kickstarter, launching in 2022 then tap on the link https://kickstarter.com/projects/savage-streets/savage-streets
Savage Streets is a gritty crime noir story set in an ambiguous time period but at times with a very 1970’s feel. Detective Jake Savage, a cop who doesn’t like playing by the rules is up against a serial killer who likes playing with matches.
Here’s some cover & page art…
You can also see more if you follow me on Twitter @cockney_comics

1C9E50FD-332C-43AB-A125-DC33D972EFCA (resized).jpeg1C9E50FD-332C-43AB-A125-DC33D972EFCA (resized).jpeg8CCCE4BE-EAE8-4F1E-A856-00FEB01B3137 (resized).png8CCCE4BE-EAE8-4F1E-A856-00FEB01B3137 (resized).png
#23536 2 years ago

1. Goonies
3. Bladerunner
4. Mad Max
5. The Running Man
6. The Warriors
7. Die Hard
8. The Lost Boys
9. Sin City
10. Men In Black
11. Kill Bill
12. Pulp Fiction
15. The Blues Brothers
17. Beetlejuice
18. The 5th Element
19. The Matrix
20. Conan
21. Evil Dead
22. Gremlins
23. Home Alone
26. Archer

And before all you comic nerds start, I’m one of you, I love comics! I read/collect them and I’m even working my way towards publishing my own comic.
But the fact is these machines now cost as much as a car and for that we should be getting dream theme licenses with full assets, clips, music, sound bites the works. Every one of these machines should be getting the in depth coding love that Lyman gave BM66 and EHOH, an all access pass to the film/show assets.
Anyway fingers crossed for Bond, I’m holding out hope KAPOW/Kamikow will deliver the goods.

On a side note if any of you are interested in signing up for my comic Kickstarter, launching in 2022 then tap on the link https://kickstarter.com/projects/savage-streets/savage-streets
Savage Streets is a gritty crime noir story set in an ambiguous time period but at times with a very 1970’s feel. Detective Jake Savage, a cop who doesn’t like playing by the rules is up against a serial killer who likes playing with matches.

2BE466EE-A905-41FD-9333-637CC6F07639 (resized).jpeg2BE466EE-A905-41FD-9333-637CC6F07639 (resized).jpeg5AC21719-4D08-4236-B186-3B7CA56DD420 (resized).jpeg5AC21719-4D08-4236-B186-3B7CA56DD420 (resized).jpeg74F6764E-6A87-4C17-85E1-D0CCB22A4204 (resized).jpeg74F6764E-6A87-4C17-85E1-D0CCB22A4204 (resized).jpeg

#23537 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I did a Radiohead orchestration for Dr Who w Pinsound. Likely the closest you will get to a RH based game.

#23538 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

1. Goonies - totally mediocre, terrible acting
2. Big Trouble In Little China - mmm, not sure?
3. Bladerunner - Agree, I’m in
4. Mad Max - - Fury Road would be a great pin
5. The Running Man - Agree, always said this
6. The Warriors - Great film, as a pin? Not sure
7. Die Hard - I’m in
8. The Lost Boys - Like the film, as a pin No
9. Sin City - Yes I’m in
10. Men In Black - Pin, no
11. Kill Bill - Yes, I’m in
12. Pulp Fiction, Great film, as a pin, no
13. The Good The Bad & The Ugly, We need a Western Pin, film is awesome
14. Little Shop Of Horrors - Don’t know
15. The Blues Brothers, Yes, could work, rather see National lampoons Animal House
16. Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Yes
17. Beetlejuice, Yes
18. The 5th Element, Film ok, This is just Nerds who like the chick, Resident Evil way better
19. The Matrix, Yes
20. Conan, Film ok, As pin No
21. Evil Dead, Not sure, got a bit silly the franchise
22. Gremlins, Yes
23. Home Alone, Are you shitting me … FFS
24. Batman The Animated Series, No
25. The Simpson’s Treehouse Of Horrors, maybe
26. Archer, haven’t seen it
I know let’s make Venom comic book pin! WHY????? - Agree, totally lame

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I also think peeps make the mistake in thinking, just because it’s a good movie, it will make a good transition into a pin.
My take on your list above …

#23539 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

1. Goonies
3. Bladerunner
4. Mad Max
5. The Running Man
6. The Warriors
7. Die Hard
8. The Lost Boys
9. Sin City
10. Men In Black
11. Kill Bill
12. Pulp Fiction
15. The Blues Brothers
17. Beetlejuice
18. The 5th Element
19. The Matrix
20. Conan
21. Evil Dead
22. Gremlins
23. Home Alone
26. Archer
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow...I'm not an art critic but you've got some great skills IMO. Awesome art and thanks for sharing! Hmm...is any pinball manufacturer looking for an artist?

#23540 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I also think peeps make the mistake in thinking, just because it’s a good movie, it will make a good transition into a pin.
My take on your list above …

It’s not just a random collection of good movies, I think there’s something for everyone on that list, I’ve heard most mentioned in threads on multiple occasions and there’s bags of potential for each and every one IMO.
You got a point about good movies not transitioning though, I mean Once Upon A Time In America, Godfather 1&2, Shawshank Redemption, Apocalypse Now are masterpieces but they’d no doubt make lousy pins.
Two thumbs up for Animal House, can we add Blazing Saddles & The Three Amigos while we’re at it?
Have to respectfully disagree on Goonies though. Can’t work out why it’s so marmite but to each his own I absolutely love that film , takes me right back to my childhood.

#23541 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Wow...I'm not an art critic but you've got some great skills IMO. Awesome art and thanks for sharing! Hmm...is any pinball manufacturer looking for an artist?

Haha thank you very much, but it’s not my work.
I can only draw that good in my dreams. The artists name is San Espina and I’m very lucky to have him doing the page art for me, I’m just the writer/creator.

#23542 2 years ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

Radiohead would be a much better choice than Foo Fighters or Muse.

While I like Radiohead, their music is about the most anti-hype pinball music ever. Beethoven is more hype.

#23543 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

While I like Radiohead, their music is about the most anti-hype pinball music ever. Beethoven is more hype.

I’ll admit, I was stirring the pot a bit with the Muse comment, I think it to be true, but I understand we all have different tastes. I can however think of several Radiohead songs that would be fantastic on a pinball machine:

Creep (Not a favorite of mine, but I know it’s what a lot of people know them for)
Planet Telex
My Iron Lung
Just
Airbag
Paranoid Android
Electioneering
The National Anthem
Idioteque
The Gloaming
Myxomatosis
15 Step
Nude (Slow for sure, but you could do some great lighting effects with it)
Lotus Flower
Burn The Witch
Ful Stop
Polyethylene
Palo Alto

That’s just off the top of my head. But Radiohead has been my favorite band since Pablo Honey.

#23544 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Talladega Nights!
Shake and Bake!
[quoted image]

UH, I wish that translight and mods were available when I had that pin.

#23545 2 years ago

Would never happen, but I'd love this

system-of-a-down-header (resized).jpgsystem-of-a-down-header (resized).jpg
#23546 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

I’m not a modern radio music guy but Foo Fighters is the blandest modern band out there. A couple of early songs stood out in the 90s but for 20 years they’re impossible to identify. Crazy that people even listen to this band.

Ugh, I couldn't agree more. I can definitely respect the individual musical talent within the band as well as their contribution to modern music, but damn the Foos literally write the most vanilla, middle of the road songs out there. I'm not a hater, I can listen to their material and be completely content, but there isn't one song in their catalog that actually grabs me and pulls me in as a listener. Their songs are bland to me as well and lack any sort of flavor. As a drummer myself, I feel that Taylor Hawkins was a much more dynamic drummer when he was with Alanis Morissette, and I definitely liked Nate's playing in Sunny Day Real Estate a lot more than FF as well. Certainly they have enough songs, but I can't imagine Stern ever releasing a FF pin as there just isn't enough actual source material to theme a pin around.

#23547 2 years ago

Having upcoming titles in succession that are lower in demand could be a good thing. Then maybe folks won’t have to wait a year (or more) for the machine they ordered. Stern has a solid backlog of home runs lately…letting the bats cool off for six months isn’t going to hurt anything. String together a couple of singles and then hit another HR later in ‘22.

#23548 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

Please god let this new Marvel Pin be Punisher, as you can tell from my avatar, kind of a dream theme for me.
Imagine a comic book version with villains like Jigsaw, Kingpin, Bullseye, Barracuda, The Russian, Bushwhacker, Ma Gnucci…
Yeti would knock the art out of the park just like he did on Deadpool.
Seriously art could be amazing check these out…

Mike Zeck art Era on Punisher is the best !

#23549 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Mike Zeck art Era on Punisher is the best !

What is your latest production prediction, please?

#23550 2 years ago

Oneballjab if you move to the Virtual pinball side some of those pinball games you listed exist.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 471 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/471?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.