IMG_4963.gif
Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 470 of 940.
#23452 2 years ago

I have to agree with the Triple Drain Podcast fellows, DAFT PUNK is a great fit for a music pin.

#23453 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I like Foo Fighters, but it's never been a band I thought that needed a pinball. Would prefer to see something like Motley Crue or Black Sabbath

Sabbath would be excellent. Crue would be great too. Foo Fighters will be cool.

We really need a Judas Priest!!!!

jp (resized).jpgjp (resized).jpg

and

on a side note, Id love a StarBlazers pin!!

52941bd3d456423b2b6a1acf12db455f (resized).jpg52941bd3d456423b2b6a1acf12db455f (resized).jpg
#23454 2 years ago

Dave Grohl is one of the coolest people on the planet. 3+ hour live shows every time. Changed music forever with Nirvana. Performed the final song on Lettermanā€™s show. Super fun band personality for call outs. Iā€™m all in.

#23455 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

Foo Fighters next Stern music pin after Rush according to Kaneda

Yeah read that too. Great license for Stern. But yeah another 'Rock' pin I don't need personally.

#23456 2 years ago
Quoted from Gopher4653:

Dave Grohl is one of the coolest people on the planet. 3+ hour live shows every time. Changed music forever with Nirvana. Performed the final song on Lettermanā€™s show. Super fun band personality for call outs. Iā€™m all in.

I think Foo Fighters will get a machine one day but too soon.

Going to see them next summer and hopefully I will have my Rush pinball by then also!

#23457 2 years ago

Foo Fighters are far more worthy of their own pinball machine than Rush, no doubt about it.

#23458 2 years ago

I think itā€™s time for the first Christmas themed pinball machine

Die Hard

One of my favorite movies growing up. One big problem with this is the main toy has to be the Nakatomi Plaza building, but with the building they just did for Godzilla I donā€™t see Stern doing another game real soon with a building in it front and center.
Possibly the building could just be on the playfield and the windows are the mode inserts? Main toy is an elevator that lifts the ball up to various levels and there are wireforms going different directions at each level?
Iā€™ve got a machine gun mini wizard and welcome to the party pal mini wizard?
Yippe ki yay wizard mode?
Tons of possibilities here. Throw in Die Hard 2 and you can have a plane and an airport in there, one half the playfield is Nakatomi plaza the other half is the airport?
My lethal weapon 3 is a blast but everytime i shoot the ICS building VUK I feel like this should have been Die Hard

#23459 2 years ago

Come to think of it, No Doubt deserve a machine before Rush too.

#23460 2 years ago

No way!

#23461 2 years ago

Foo Fighters? Really? I like them, but it is kinda like having a Maroon 5 game.

It'd be interesting if they went in an entirely different direction with their music pins. Beastie Boys would be epic... but what about Johnny Cash? Garth Brooks? Motown? Jimmy Buffet? I mean if we reached the point where Foo Fighters is worthy (and I do like them) it seems like there could be some other options.

#23462 2 years ago

BTTF with an actual back box design, I'm talking full pendulum swing on the back box 24/7 with a grandfather clock. Terminator 3 was the last that i know of that made use of space.

#23463 2 years ago

I don't even listen to Foo Fighters but I have massive respect for Grohl and all he does.

#23464 2 years ago
Screenshot_20211129-003455_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211129-003455_Instagram (resized).jpg
#23465 2 years ago

Rush Le coming to this residence. One of my favorite bands growing up. Love music pins!! Foo Fighters are also cool!! Letā€™s see how they look. Rush better be loaded with stuff!!!

#23466 2 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

The Rush Pinsā€™ Valinor ; The Garden

Amazing song! Especially seeing Live with the Strings.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23467 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

fooflighter GET IN HERE

I'm here, I'm not sure what to think about a pin though... I know, crazy right!?! I'm surprised too of my feelings, but I always thought of my Foos as the post Nirvana alt rock band that put on great live shows but I preferred them in smaller doses where most people didn't know of them...Maybe I'm just getting crotchety having turned 49 recently.. I've seen them live over 20 times, back when they were playing 500 person clubs and even own Dave's ES335 Trini Lopez, but I think Dave has just been a little too fame aggressive and has become over exposed in too many medium as of late, which can be off putting for some. I know he likes mixing it up as an artist so that may well be the reason for this foray into pinball, and it's his right, but I'm just not sure...

Having said that though...

Here's my idea for a pin.. a comedy rock pin..., their videos from the beginning have always been funny,.. Learn to fly, break out, long road to ruin, low, the list goes on...I think the pin should have a comic twist and not take itself too seriously, maybe even have Tenacious D come out and battle evil Dave as the Devil...

Please God stay away from the last album and the Dee gee stuff though, they unfortunately went off the rails a bit on me both musically and creatively.

I'm a die hard fan from the beginning, but these last 2 years have been cringe...

The Ram commercials may have revoked Dave's punk card from Scream

But for my street cred...my FF Trini Lopez and my son jamming out on it
20200329_202408 (resized).jpg20200329_202408 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211206-011850_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211206-011850_Chrome (resized).jpg

#23468 2 years ago

I predict there is going to be a food fight in Sternā€™s cafeteria soon and it will be won by a band of singing fighters that are not turtles.

#23469 2 years ago

WHAT!?
They've been selling out packed stadiums & arenas across the world for well over 20 years. They've had two albums reach #1, four songs reach #1, 18 songs reach top 10. And when it comes to airplay, they are setting RECORDS:
"Foo Fighters extend their record for the most leaders on Billboardā€˜s Rock & Alternative Airplay chart, as ā€œMaking a Fireā€ ignites from No. 3 to No. 1 on the survey dated Aug. 28.
In the Aug. 16-22 tracking period, ā€œFireā€ earned 5.6 million audience impressions, up 10%, according to MRC Data.
The Dave Grohl-led band boasts nine No. 1s on Rock & Alternative Airplay, which began in 2009. Cage the Elephant, Green Day and twenty one pilots are the next-closest acts on the all-time rulers list with six apiece."
==============================================
The 45-50+ crowd likes the hair bands. The 40-and-under like FF, Linkin Park, Korn, etc. I didn't know much Metallica, ACDC, et al growing up. I never really heard any GnR songs. I have no idea what Rush is. I've probably heard their music somewhere but I can't name a song of theirs.
!

As a 40 and under, please never try to imply I would ever want to listen to Linkin Park or Korn.
I grew up with WAY more classic Rock than any of that teenage angst crap. Foo Fighters, Offspring or Beastie Boys would work well though imo. I think BB is a good bridge band. They appeal to a larger age demographic and are in that area that rap and rock meet. (Since Stern isn't likely to do a rap pin anytime soon. Wu-Tang would he the best rap themed pin imo.

#23470 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I like Foo Fighters, but it's never been a band I thought that needed a pinball. Would prefer to see something like Motley Crue or Black Sabbath

I'd love Sabbath. Much better imagery/theme.

I'd be so down with custom borderline incoherent Ozzy callouts

#23471 2 years ago
Quoted from Alattig:

Foo Fighters are far more worthy of their own pinball machine than Rush, no doubt about it.

Why?

#23472 2 years ago

Why not Nirvana?

#23473 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm here, I'm not sure what to think about a pin though... I know, crazy right!?! I'm surprised too of my feelings, but I always thought of my Foos as the post Nirvana alt rock band that put on great live shows but I preferred them in smaller doses where most people didn't know of them...Maybe I'm just getting crotchety having turned 49 recently.. I've seen them live over 20 times, back when they were playing 500 person clubs and even own Dave's ES335 Trini Lopez, but I think Dave has just been a little too fame aggressive and has become over exposed in too many medium as of late, which can be off putting for some. I know he likes mixing it up as an artist so that may well be the reason for this foray into pinball, and it's his right, but I'm just not sure...
Here's my idea for a pin.. a comedy rock pin..., their videos from the beginning have always been funny,.. Learn to fly, break out, long road to ruin, low, the list goes on...I think the pin should have a comic twist and not take itself too seriously, maybe even have Tenacious D come out and battle evil Dave as the Devil...
Please God stay away from the last album and the Dee gee stuff though, they unfortunately went off the rails a bit on me both musically and creatively.
I'm a die hard fan from the beginning, but these last 2 years have been cringe...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah well said about the comedic piece. This band loves to joke around and laugh, lots to do on that front.

SICK GUITAR!

20+ times has me beat, damn.

#23474 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

As a 40 and under, please never try to imply I would ever want to listen to Linkin Park or Korn.
I grew up with WAY more classic Rock than any of that teenage angst crap. Foo Fighters, Offspring or Beastie Boys would work well though imo. I think BB is a good bridge band. They appeal to a larger age demographic and are in that area that rap and rock meet. (Since Stern isn't likely to do a rap pin anytime soon. Wu-Tang would he the best rap themed pin imo.

I'm just making a generalization is all. If I grouped FF/LP/Korn and then grouped LZ/GnR/Rush and then had people guess which group better matched with the 40+ crowd and which better matched with the 40- crowd, there's a clear answer for which is which. It doesn't mean everyone fits in those groups.

I'm just excited for FF!

IMO the 40+ crowd has the better music of all time and I don't even think it's close. FF can't hold a candle to some of those other bands, but they do well on their own and are deserving enough for their own music pin.

I wonder who the designer will be? Maybe Elwin? If Elwin does a game every three releases, and the next three are Rush, Venom, FF in that order... wouldn't that mean Elwin is working on FF?

Man I hope so...

#23475 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Why not Nirvana?

I can't imagine how much the licensing would cost.

#23476 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Still remember this show, would love to see a FF pin. Here is a cool item I picked, set list from the Sex Pistols show in Toronto. Some reunion tour.

522258CF-B75F-40E2-AC1E-7B76C38A0BC9 (resized).jpeg522258CF-B75F-40E2-AC1E-7B76C38A0BC9 (resized).jpegC203B95C-3B08-4C3A-9613-923A2DDB7124 (resized).jpegC203B95C-3B08-4C3A-9613-923A2DDB7124 (resized).jpeg
#23477 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

FWIW, they were just inducted in the Rock n Roll hall of fame this year.

Seriously?

#23478 2 years ago

I always find it funny when folks crap on the idea of more modern bands for a pin. I do think Foo Fighters would be great but I would gladly take Muse over them any day. To me, FF and Muse straddle the age/demographic line perfectly for a pinball. Mid 40s guy here and I believe Muse has sold more albums than FF, not that album sales is the best metric anymore. Maybe we should look at who gets streamed the most now.

#23479 2 years ago
Quoted from Alattig:

Foo Fighters are the Diet Coke of rock. Hard pass there.

#23480 2 years ago

Iā€™ve never really understood the appeal of music pins. Most seem they would be dated very quickly. Canā€™t have that much variety with rules. And I donā€™t think Iā€™d enjoy hearing the music of my favorite group played through crappy pinball audio.

That said, there seems to be more excitement for Rush than I would have expected so Iā€™m happy for those fans that have been waiting for it.

#23481 2 years ago

I wonder who the designer will be? Maybe Elwin? If Elwin does a game every three releases, and the next three are Rush, Venom, FF in that order... wouldn't that mean Elwin is working on FF?
Man I hope so...

I thought Foo Fighters is just gonna be the next music release. Doesn't that mean one of the other heavily rumored pins: Back to the Future, Bond, Jaws, etc, could come before FF. So Elwin could do that cornerstone and then Borg would be on FF. Or if they put Danger in the cornerstone mix, he might be on FF?

#23482 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Iā€™ve never really understood the appeal of music pins. Most seem they would be dated very quickly. Canā€™t have that much variety with rules. And I donā€™t think Iā€™d enjoy hearing the music of my favorite group played through crappy pinball audio.
That said, there seems to be more excitement for Rush than I would have expected so Iā€™m happy for those fans that have been waiting for it.

I think the opposite actually. Music pins like AC/DC and Zeppelin certainly cross more age groups than old movie and TV show themes. How many 20 and 30 year olds have seen Johnny Mnemonic or Addams Family?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#23483 2 years ago

Definitely not true haha

Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Mid 40s guy here and I believe Muse has sold more albums than FF,

#23484 2 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Rush Le coming to this residence. One of my favorite bands growing up. Love music pins!! Foo Fighters are also cool!! Letā€™s see how they look. Rush better be loaded with stuff!!!

I agree! I really hope this is a good pin and more effort is put into it compared with Led Zepplin. Led Zepplin had a sparse playfield and was boring. Essentially a juke box with a couple of flippers and only 6-8 songs.

#23485 2 years ago

LZ sold 5 x more albums than Muse + FF combined. Unfortunately the popularity of a band does not equal a better pin. If so, LZ would be Sternā€™s best selling pin to date.

#23486 2 years ago
Quoted from Craziestsinge:

I agree! I really hope this is a good pin and more effort is put into it compared with Led Zepplin. Led Zepplin had a sparse playfield and was boring. Essentially a juke box with a couple of flippers and only 6-8 songs.

From rumors I hear, Rush will have much more.

#23487 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Definitely not true haha

You are correct. The last numbers I saw were only referencing combined US and UK sales for each band. If you include total worldwide sales FF has Muse beat by about 10 million.

But as I said I have no idea if that metric means as much as it once did.

#23488 2 years ago

I have the utmost respect for any musician or band. To me playing guitar is honestly the hardest thing on the planet.

But... Foo Fighters?

A pin should not be based on anything that a person has to be a "hardcore fan" to realize how great it is. Like.... I listen to a lot of radio and alt and rock and I can think of like 2 Foo songs. This puts a lot of pressure on the design to be the best. I'm a big Led Zep fan, but that pin is only average as the design is just.... lacking.

The EAGLES would be a better fit for a pin. Not dissing Foo and their music, I personally like them. But.... it would be like this "oh i've heard this song before". Not, "oh yeah i love this song."

I'm a little confused as to the direction with Rush AND Foo. Rush is the same, only LESS popular and well known. I understand the demographic that buys pins. I get it. Maybe Stern is trying to not sell as many so they can catch up on the rest. bahahahaha

This is really baffling to me and disappointing. With all the good ideas and themes out there.... I just can't get with these. Good thing there are tons of great pins already out!

#23489 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Definitely not true haha

What I find with google, no idea if correct:

Foo Fighters: As of 2015 the band's eight studio albums have sold 12 million copies in the US alone. Foo Fighters' ninth album, Concrete and Gold, was released on September 15, 2017 and became the band's second #1 album in the United States.

Muse: 25 million records sold (20 million pure album sales and 15 million singles sales)

No idea if correct, but I think 20 million Muse worldwide is about in the same league as 12 million in the US alone? Maybe Foo fighters sold more than Muse, but I don't think it's by much.

That said: I like both bands. I can see Muse having nice clips and live-shows suited for the LCD (have been at a concert a few times). I must admit I have no idea what Foo Fighters concerts and most of their clips look like.

#23490 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

I have the utmost respect for any musician or band. To me playing guitar is honestly the hardest thing on the planet.
But... Foo Fighters?
A pin should not be based on anything that a person has to be a "hardcore fan" to realize how great it is. Like.... I listen to a lot of radio and alt and rock and I can think of like 2 Foo songs. This puts a lot of pressure on the design to be the best. I'm a big Led Zep fan, but that pin is only average as the design is just.... lacking.
The EAGLES would be a better fit for a pin. Not dissing Foo and their music, I personally like them. But.... it would be like this "oh i've heard this song before". Not, "oh yeah i love this song."
I'm a little confused as to the direction with Rush AND Foo. Rush is the same, only LESS popular and well known. I understand the demographic that buys pins. I get it. Maybe Stern is trying to not sell as many so they can catch up on the rest. bahahahaha
This is really baffling to me and disappointing. With all the good ideas and themes out there.... I just can't get with these. Good thing there are tons of great pins already out!

It has a lot to do with time and place... I started college in 90 and can tell you exactly where I was when I first heard "smells like teen Spirit"... Say what you will but that was a game changer moment and all music from then on took a different direction post Nirvana ...people were clamoring for something to continue that trend despite the invasion of the boy bands pop and hip hop in the mid-to late 90s... So people my age late 40s who cut their teeth on the Seattle sound, who were also children of late '80s hair metal and early 80 classic rock...gravitate to the Foo fighters pretty easily...

To me they started off as a true alt Rock grunge band but have slowly migrated through the years to arena Rock... But as of late have become more of a commercial vehicle for Dave's various projects...

I would love to for them to get back to the roots.. weenie beanie...Winnebago... Hey Johnny Park, but music changes and you do have to produce or perish

Dave has kept it pretty consistent a pattern over the years of having a new gimmick on each album... Whether it's a studio cut completely tracked on analog tape or something that is recorded in a empty stairwell or something that's compressed to shit using Pro tools, or an ALT acoustic album, or an arena Rock anthem lp... He does do a good job at checking all the boxes

If you're on the fence about the Foo fighters I would first recommend listening to their first self titled album followed a close second by their second, the color and the shape, and then wasted light and wash it down with one by one... I think those four albums right there give you a really good cross section.... However, the latest foray into the band's musical exploration hasn't, for me, produced the best results... for one bringing on the keyboard player and backup singers does open you up musically but it also takes away from the hardcore rock band image and sound...

Great thing about musica is it's subjective and everyone likes different things and if you get a good designer behind this pin it could be a runaway hit based on the genres and different tastes with Dave and the foos over the years

I'm most likely going to have to get an LE just because it's combining two of my loves pinball and one of my favorite bands if the two meet in the middle.... bonus

#23491 2 years ago

I love both the Foos and Muse, but thematically Muse has waaaaaaaay more awesome content to work with. You could easily make it a sci-fi/adventure theme, similar to what some Rush fans have been hoping for. Foo Fighters feels like it would be more Zeppelin-esque in terms of gameplay structure.

#23492 2 years ago

<blockquote cite

Quoted from onemilemore:

I love both the Foos and Muse, but thematically Muse has waaaaaaaay more awesome content to work with. You could easily make it a sci-fi/adventure theme, similar to what some Rush fans have been hoping for. Foo Fighters feels like it would be more Zeppelin-esque in terms of gameplay structure.

I agree, Muse has so much great footage from fun concept music videos to the crazy stuff they do in live shows.

#23493 2 years ago

Also to note, there is a horror movie coming out in February from the Foo Fighters, Studio 666 directed by Hatchet 3 director BJ McDonnell ... Maybe they are making a genre pin to match that event.

#23494 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

listen to a lot of radio and alt and rock and I can think of like 2 Foo songs.

I can name like 20 Foo songsā€¦ problem is that only 2-3 are good and theyā€™re all early hits. FF is a band who can consistently pump out C-/D+ caliber songs and still get their puds tugged by every dying rock station and CBS awards show. They had one good album, and then every album since has been all B-sides.

#23495 2 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It has a lot to do with time and place... I started college in 90 and can tell you exactly where I was when I first heard "smells like teen Spirit"... Say what you will but that was a game changer moment and all music from then on took a different direction post Nirvana ...people were clamoring for something to continue that trend despite the invasion of the boy bands pop and hip hop in the mid-to late 90s... So people my age late 40s who cut their teeth on the Seattle sound, who were also children of late '80s hair metal and early 80 classic rock...gravitate to the Foo fighters pretty easily...
To me they started off as a true alt Rock grunge band but have slowly migrated through the years to arena Rock... But as of late have become more of a commercial vehicle for Dave's various projects...
I would love to for them to get back to the roots.. weenie beanie...Winnebago... Hey Johnny Park, but music changes and you do have to produce or perish
Dave has kept it pretty consistent a pattern over the years of having a new gimmick on each album... Whether it's a studio cut completely tracked on analog tape or something that is recorded in a empty stairwell or something that's compressed to shit using Pro tools, or an ALT acoustic album, or an arena Rock anthem lp... He does do a good job at checking all the boxes
If you're on the fence about the Foo fighters I would first recommend listening to their first self titled album followed a close second by their second, the color and the shape, and then wasted light and wash it down with one by one... I think those four albums right there give you a really good cross section.... However, the latest foray into the band's musical exploration hasn't, for me, produced the best results... for one bringing on the keyboard player and backup singers does open you up musically but it also takes away from the hardcore rock band image and sound...
Great thing about musica is it's subjective and everyone likes different things and if you get a good designer behind this pin it could be a runaway hit based on the genres and different tastes with Dave and the foos over the years
I'm most likely going to have to get an LE just because it's combining two of my loves pinball and one of my favorite bands if the two meet in the middle.... bonus

I really appreciate hearing your perspective on Foo Fighters, brings back a lot of memories; that being said Foo Fighters never quite had the edge that Nirvana or SDRE had; that, and the fact that some people still blame Dave for blocking SDRE's 5th album is still, in my mind, disappointing. Was excited when Foo Fighters first formed as it's members were from two of my favorite bands, but was immediately disappointed by the lack of 'that edge' that was captured by the previous members' bands. For reference, see SDRE - In Circles. Anyway, tons of folks love Foo Fighters and it will be good for them, maybe I should give them another chance?

#23496 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

But... Foo Fighters?

I think you are talking about your own music knowledge and taste, not that of the core pinball buyers. Guys in their 40s-60s all know Rush very well, they are hall of famers with 45 million records sold. Rush's sales statistics also place them third behind the Beatles and the Rolling Stones for the most consecutive gold or platinum albums by a rock band.

I'm not a huge Iron Maiden fan and you probably don't know Iron Maiden well either but heck - great pin with great songs and graphics. Killer release.

#23497 2 years ago

The Foo Fighters are a cool band but a Tool pin would be a insta buy from me.

#23498 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I really appreciate hearing your perspective on Foo Fighters, brings back a lot of memories; that being said Foo Fighters never quite had the edge that Nirvana or SDRE had; that, and the fact that some people still blame Dave for blocking SDRE's 5th album is still, in my mind, disappointing. Was excited when Foo Fighters first formed as it's members were from two of my favorite bands, but was immediately disappointed by the lack of 'that edge' that was captured by the previous members' bands. For reference, see SDRE - In Circles. Anyway, tons of folks love Foo Fighters and it will be good for them, maybe I should give them another chance?

Yeah, I hear you, I think some of that was sour grapes from Goldsmith as Nate denounced the blocking incident... But I agree, I liked the off beat, non radio friendly edgier stuff and not the corporate sounding produced stuff as of late... I mean backup singers doing "na na nas" makes me wonder what Kurt would think...

I am giving them a chance though as they have done something right to reach such a large demo and survived this long. I wish they would just go into the studio and make a really good hard rock album... Wasting Light to me was the last successful attempt that every track was a winner...with hints of it along the way over the past decade.

#23499 2 years ago

aaaaand this is the problem with Rock pinball in my opinion.... So much time and energy is devoted to the merits of the band itself, we all forget that we're here to shoot some silverball. This is why I have a distaste for IP in pinball, and especially rock pinball. It's great when the stars align, but what happens when a fantastic layout hits, with a band or theme that you just hate. You can't escape it. And the discussions being about "Pearl Jam sucks" or "Pearl Jam rocks" -- who cares?!? I mean, I get that everyone has an opinion, but there is no real winner. I dunno, tell me I'm wrong and I'll convince Stern it would be a good idea to do a Republican table or Democrat table, and then we'll really see the forums take off.

#23500 2 years ago

Iā€™m starting to think these poor theme decisions are made over a crappy lunch in Sterns staff canteen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rio Rancho, NM
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
There are 46,983 posts in this topic. You are on page 470 of 940.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/470?hl=rockfordreplay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.