Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,880 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 938.
#22401 2 years ago

Godzilla theme works pretty well for pinball. Jurassic Park dinos were done recently so maybe Keith will design a King Kong pin to complete the trilogy. Jaws would be icing on the cake.

429119DB-E9A4-413A-AD06-2A889ECEF14C.jpeg429119DB-E9A4-413A-AD06-2A889ECEF14C.jpeg

#22402 2 years ago

Just watched BTTF 2 tonight. All BTTF movies are free on Peacock btw. So hyped for new BTTF pin!

FB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1626753162619 (resized).jpg
#22403 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Just watched BTTF 2 tonight. All BTTF movies are free on Peacock btw. So hyped for new BTTF pin!
[quoted image]

Man, Biff looks like a million bucks!

#22404 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Godzilla pro , it's one of the most barren underneath Playfields I've ever seen .
[quoted image]

I'm not going to judge this game based off of that fact alone (though I agree) since Iron Maiden is probably my favorite Stern game and that pro model also has very little going on under the hood.

#22405 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Man, Biff looks like a million bucks!

Lea Thompson looks like a billion bucks!… She’s not my mother so she’s still my density !

#22406 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm not going to judge this game based off of that fact alone (though I agree) since Iron Maiden is probably my favorite Stern game and that pro model also has very little going on under the hood.

I was making an observation , not a judgement .
The pro is definitely going to be the most reliable and play the fastest , could be the most fun of the two

#22407 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not arguing that. Just saying that most Stern Pros look pretty barren underneath lately. At least it's not barren on top, too (LZ, cough).

Cough all you want. LZ pro is super fun to shoot. The Prem/LE even more so!

#22408 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm not arguing that. Just saying that most Stern Pros look pretty barren underneath lately. At least it's not barren on top, too (LZ, cough).

LZ has insane flow dude. Jamming a playfield full does not means it’s good.

#22409 2 years ago

[quoted image]

When is it coming out, I've not heard of this one.

#22410 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

When is it coming out, I've not heard of this one.

Surely you jest. You know it's coming at some point...When is it coming? If you have to ask then no one knows probably.

#22411 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Don't put words in my mouth. I made no comment at all about how LZ plays.

The original statement was Stern Pros were barren underneath. I simply replied that if they were complaining about that, LZ Pro is barren on top, too.

Here's my original reply, in case you forgot the context:

Quoted from PinMonk:

Not a peep about how it plays, right? Just stating the obvious for someone complaining about how barren Pros are becoming UNDER the playfield.

Led Zeppelin IS in desperate need of a mankini, though...you CAN quote me on that.

LZ_Icarus_Mankini (resized).jpgLZ_Icarus_Mankini (resized).jpg

#22412 2 years ago

Who wore it better?
Even the BBB tube dancer knew wearing the shoulder straps on the hips and going topless was the correct way.

CCB0AAFE-1B2C-469C-9606-883B2152DE6F.jpegCCB0AAFE-1B2C-469C-9606-883B2152DE6F.jpeg
#22413 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't put words in my mouth. I made no comment at all about how LZ plays.
The original statement was Stern Pros were barren underneath. I simply replied that if they were complaining about that, LZ Pro is barren on top, too.
Here's my original reply, in case you forgot the context:

Not a peep about how it plays, right? Just stating the obvious for someone complaining about how barren Pros are becoming UNDER the playfield.
Led Zeppelin IS in desperate need of a mankini, though...you CAN quote me on that.
[quoted image]

Haha fair enough. Well I now know my next mod I will be adding , so I do thank you for that.

#22414 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Who wore it better?
Even the BBB tube dancer knew wearing the shoulder straps on the hips and going topless was the correct way.
[quoted image]

Yes, even aliens have more sense than demigods, apparently.

#22415 2 years ago

Love both GNR LE and Zeppelin LE.
Guess which one gets played the most…… Zeppelin. I think I agree with most everybody here in this board the pro is a turd there’s nothing on it but that extra ramp shot and that spinner magic magnet toy is really good which makes for some extra modes and achievement goals in the code, and it’s got fantastic code !

9718A21A-A14D-420C-8364-63F0075BD05A (resized).jpeg9718A21A-A14D-420C-8364-63F0075BD05A (resized).jpeg
#22416 2 years ago

Ha, how can you rave about the prem/le LZ and say the pro is a turd? It's the same code. Yes, it's missing 2 MBs tied to the EM spinner, but all the other rules are there. Same songs, Tours, Tour MBs, Zep MB, World Tour, Top of the Charts, Celebration Day wizard mode. Band Boost, Super Band Boost, Icarus X. It's all there.

I do like the prem/le more than the pro. But for me the pro is still a solid 6 or 7.

#22417 2 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Love both GNR LE and Zeppelin LE.
Guess which one gets played the most…… Zeppelin. I think I agree with most everybody here in this board the pro is a turd there’s nothing on it but that extra ramp shot and that spinner magic magnet toy is really good which makes for some extra modes and achievement goals in the code, and it’s got fantastic code !
[quoted image]

Is that a Data East GNR topper?

#22418 2 years ago

GNR is pretty but if I were to choose which to play, Zep gets the nod.

#22419 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Looks like a poster behind it, no topper.

LTG : )

#22420 2 years ago

This is a Data East Guns & Roses topper.

gnrde (resized).jpggnrde (resized).jpg
#22421 2 years ago

Hmm, looks like it no? And is that an LTG pickle with teeth?

2570A7A1-9920-4ADC-9365-9798E40C5B43 (resized).jpeg2570A7A1-9920-4ADC-9365-9798E40C5B43 (resized).jpeg

#22422 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Enhance....

LTG_pickle (resized).jpgLTG_pickle (resized).jpg
#22423 2 years ago

Busted

1BDFABB2-BC5B-4B32-B6B7-7D65EAEBBF67.gif1BDFABB2-BC5B-4B32-B6B7-7D65EAEBBF67.gif
#22424 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Agreed. I love my High Speed. I don't think people should have to pay an extra 5k to listen to Zeppelin while they play though.

#22425 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Chaka's eye sight 2020

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22426 2 years ago
Quoted from Enron64:

I like the game, only played a couple of games but it was decent.

If you are a big Zep fan, even the pro would be A-ok!

#22427 2 years ago

Not that I care...but that Godzilla pro does look surprisingly barren UNDERNEATH.

In my eyes - easier to work on when there are issues

#22428 2 years ago

And is that an LTG pickle with teeth?

LTG : ) Expo Mug.

Pickle is parked in it.

#22429 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Chaka's eye sight 2020

I see everything

6ABED674-EAD7-4B1F-8543-C06E8377EAB5.gif6ABED674-EAD7-4B1F-8543-C06E8377EAB5.gif
#22430 2 years ago

Had no idea you had an album. Kudos!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#22431 2 years ago

I see everything
[quoted image]

Hahahahah lol I was hoping for this with the eyes Chaka hahahaha

#22432 2 years ago

I’m already choosing a game to sell to make room. 40+ year super fan and I couldn’t be happier. I get they are not everyone’s cup of tea and not the theme everyone might have wanted but for us hard core Rush fans, this is the best news possible. I’m actually glad not everyone wants one as that should make getting a Prem/LE that much easier!

#22433 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Had no idea you had an album. Kudos![quoted image]

I miss my 80s hair & Aquanet

#22434 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

I’m already choosing a game to sell to make room. 40+ year super fan and I couldn’t be happier. I get they are not everyone’s cup of tea and not the theme everyone might have wanted but for us hard core Rush fans, this is the best news possible. I’m actually glad not everyone wants one as that should make getting a Prem/LE that much easier!

Not a fan here, however Im sure Borg will make Rush pinball something special.

#22435 2 years ago

The more barren underneath the better IMO

#22436 2 years ago

Stern Pinball honors Elvira’s 40 years by offering a highly collectible and very limited special 40th Anniversary Edition Elvira House of Horrors pinball machine. Limited to 199 units globally, Elvira’s 40th Anniversary Edition model includes a custom Elvira Dagger Shooter Knob, an exclusive autographed Elvira trading card, and an Elvira autographed best-selling autobiography book, Yours Cruelly, Elvira: Memoirs of the Mistress of the Dark. Accompanying each game will be a 40th Anniversary Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Stern Chairman/CEO Gary Stern and, importantly, by Elvira herself.

This 40th Anniversary Edition features an updated exclusive 40th Anniversary logo added to the full color mirrored Backglass. In addition, the game includes custom Paranormal Purple Sparkle powder-coated pinball armor and legs, inside art blades, and 40th Anniversary themed cabinet artwork produced on a hyper-chrome embossed surface. Stern will fit this game with its upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball playfield glass, shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered 1 to 199 Anniversary metal plaque.

Preceded of course by the:

The Limited Edition model is limited to 400 units globally. The Limited Edition model includes additional unique features such as a sequentially numbered plaque, an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, anti-reflection pinball glass, and a shaker motor.

The highly collectible Signature Edition model is limited to 50 units globally. The Signature Edition model includes all features of the Limited Edition game, plus special hyper-chrome embossed cabinet decals, a personally autographed Elvira collectible trading card with cover and mounting, and a signed special Elvira certificate of authenticity that includes a swatch of fabric from Elvira’s iconic red velvet sofa.

#22437 2 years ago

No price listed...that says enough to me....

#22438 2 years ago

What does this new EHOH 40th Ann addition do to the values of the limited and signature editions

#22439 2 years ago

I'm so tired of Limited Edition shit.

#22440 2 years ago

Kind of a weird strategy from Stern, selling 50 signature editions as super limited for an absurd price, and then a bit later selling another 199 of an even better version....that probably will piss off the buyers of the signature edition.
On the other hand, as long as you bought it because you're a fan, and you like the pin, than it shouldn't really matter.
Now for the turds that just buy pins to resell them for more money, guess the price just went down, so that would make it more in reach for someone searching for one.

#22441 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Not a fan here, however Im sure Borg will make Rush pinball something special.

I agree, cant wait!

#22442 2 years ago
4DAF5A60-8044-4F18-A2AA-2F569A23A476 (resized).jpeg4DAF5A60-8044-4F18-A2AA-2F569A23A476 (resized).jpeg
#22443 2 years ago

When is the next stern game to be announced?

#22444 2 years ago

It needs to be BTTF, Goonies, or Van Hagar. NOT interested in Rush, Bush, or some other mediocre theme.

#22445 2 years ago

Or atleast Van Halen with BOTH Dave and Sammy eras. They should make it like Alien where you can switch between movies.

#22446 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

What does this new EHOH 40th Ann addition do to the values of the limited and signature editions

IMO, hurts SLE value, helps LE values.

#22447 2 years ago

How come no one had “Elvira 40th Anniversary Limited Edition” on their Next Stern Pin bingo card?

#22448 2 years ago

That Elvira custom shooter knob looks like it's going to rake some hands on a quick full-release.

#22449 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Kind of a weird strategy from Stern, selling 50 signature editions as super limited for an absurd price, and then a bit later selling another 199 of an even better version....that probably will piss off the buyers of the signature edition.

On the other hand, as long as you bought it because you're a fan, and you like the pin, than it shouldn't really matter.

Now for the turds that just buy pins to resell them for more money, guess the price just went down, so that would make it more in reach for someone searching for one.

Weird strategy? I think it’s a smart business move in my opinion. Demand is through the roof for this title and parts are in short demand with prices sky high for parts, so why not make a special limited run knowing you will sell them the minute you announce them?

Besides who gives a a damn about those buying up LEs to hold them for a profit, sucks to be them I guess, besides credit where credit is due, at least they didn’t do a JJP YBR and charge more for less.

#22450 2 years ago

Played a Godzilla pro last night. Pretty cool game, but I think the prem with the collapsing building and bridge would be the way to go.

Art direction is just WTF. Pics on the internet do not do it justice, GZ literally looks like a big watermelon man in real life.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Glen Ellyn, IL
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,880 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/449?hl=capn12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.