balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 923.
#22301 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You guys are funny. What has Stern ever put cabinet artwork on a whitewood game? The artwork is always the last thing to come. Not saying Rush isn't coming, but that is a stretch.
edit: Maybe Not! Stern has edited said image. How ironic that Zach Sharpe caused his own leak.
[quoted image]

That’s a Godzilla whitewood or it sure looks to be a super early one, those guides match Godzilla perfectly!

#22302 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Rush Confirmed?[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like an "R" ramp in the upper right corner.

#22303 2 years ago

When I used to record, I used a metronome. When a metronome needs to record, it uses Neil Peart.

#22304 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

But I'm glad Rolls Royce and everyone else who loves Rush , will get their pin made .
Hopefully it lives up to everyone's expectations .

…I appreciate this message Scream. It seems that I’ll have two purple Pinballs in my home soon( and off course … with "5" balls games too )

#22305 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I'd even take a Beavis and Butthead pinball machine!

YES!!!!

#22306 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

When I used to record, I used a metronome. When a metronome needs to record, it uses Neil Peart.

And then Neil tells the metronome it’s “just a little bit off”.
RIP Neil Peart, one of the greatest ever!

#22307 2 years ago

Where was the picture pulled from? The stern site?

#22308 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Where was the picture pulled from? The stern site?

Stern Insider Connected … removed and “edited”

#22309 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You guys are funny. What has Stern ever put cabinet artwork on a whitewood game? The artwork is always the last thing to come. Not saying Rush isn't coming, but that is a stretch.
edit: Maybe Not! Stern has edited said image. How ironic that Zach Sharpe caused his own leak.
[quoted image]

Lol, you do realize this is a repurposed cab. Or I guess you didn't realize that.

So the reason there is art from another pin, is because they probably repurposed the cab for RUSH testing.

#22310 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I realigned text with the logo. Umm 99.999% that BUSH is the next pin! [quoted image]

You had the name right

4A118CEE-5ADE-41C4-9E9D-FCF4C4FDD6F7 (resized).jpeg4A118CEE-5ADE-41C4-9E9D-FCF4C4FDD6F7 (resized).jpeg
#22311 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

You had the name right
[quoted image]

Actually I’m excited to let you guys know it’s a Three Amigo’s Pin with the key character “The Singing BUSH” as Next Stern Pin!

C7256481-A951-42E0-B987-3C180CFC1E0C (resized).jpegC7256481-A951-42E0-B987-3C180CFC1E0C (resized).jpeg
#22312 2 years ago

A modern spike 2 Indiana Jones with LCD would be amazing, and sell incredibly well. Maybe Jack Danger on design for his first full featured cornerstone.

#22313 2 years ago

You had the name right
[quoted image]

Even better....

1tbti9 (resized).jpg1tbti9 (resized).jpg
#22314 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lol, you do realize this is a repurposed cab. Or I guess you didn't realize that.
So the reason there is art from another pin, is because they probably repurposed the cab for RUSH testing.

I hope that Stern choose something for RUSH different than that purple from the leak… I simply loved that "Supreme" Pinball in white, so depending on the colors of the art I think that white is a nice choice for RUSH in my POV

#22315 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I hope that Stern choose something for RUSH different than that purple from the leak… I simply loved that "Supreme" Pinball in white, so depending on the colors of the art I think that white is a nice choice for RUSH in my POV

Nothing you can't fix with a little sweat equity when it comes home...

wite-out.pngwite-out.png
#22316 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You’re confused I think. You do realize that the barren playfield is from a Stern insider post that describes the Godzilla playfield progression? That one is Avengers repurposed.

I’m talking about the cabinet next to it like everyone else.

What artwork is that? I don’t recognize it from an existing game.

#22317 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You’re confused I think. You do realize that the barren playfield is from a Stern insider post that describes the Godzilla playfield progression? That one is Avengers repurposed.
I’m talking about the cabinet next to it like everyone else.
What artwork is that? I don’t recognize it from an existing game.

You must have some alert going off when someone posts. I realized my mistake fairly quickly and tried to delete. Alas, busted ha.

Still thinks it's RUSH

#22318 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

You must have some alert going off when someone posts. I realized my mistake fairly quickly and tried to delete. Alas, busted ha.
Still thinks it's RUSH

All good. I knew Rush was coming when mnpinball confirmed it long ago. That’s all I needed. Cool to see more clues however.

#22319 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

All good. I knew Rush was coming when mnpinball confirmed it long ago. That’s all I needed. Cool to see more clues however.

Yea, he has the info for sure.

#22320 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Nothing you can't fix with a little sweat equity when it comes home...[quoted image]

hahahaha… so I can count 100% with BIC, and 100% with Vic too, that sounds perfect PinMonk

So if not white, what about Orange then

#22321 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Actually I’m excited to let you guys know it’s a Three Amigo’s Pin with the key character “The Singing BUSH” as Next Stern Pin! [quoted image]

Don't laugh. These would be a dream pin for me. Like, the Dreamiest.

#22322 2 years ago

Don't care what's next. Could be a grail theme. Stern ain't getting any more of my money after they screwed the pooch on the mandalorian premiums. I'll only buy used sterns from here forward. Gary can kiss my ass.

#22323 2 years ago

I can’t name a single Rush song.

#22324 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Subdivisions, Limelight, YYZ, Tom Sawyer and Far Cry are songs that I enjoyed from them back home. I was born in a city called Medellin in Colombia, and even down there in the radio we listened RUSH songs … I don’t understand why in south America we hear more from them compared to Australia or Europe

#22325 2 years ago
Quoted from simbob:Don't laugh. These would be a dream pin for me. Like, the Dreamiest.

El Guapo’s plethora of multiball !

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#22326 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Oh booooo Doc

#22327 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Subdivisions, Limelight, YYZ, Tom Sawyer and Far Cry are songs that I enjoyed from them back home. I was born in a city called Medellin in Colombia, and even down there in the radio we listened RUSH songs … I don’t understand why in south America we hear more from them compared to Australia or Europe

Prog rock was never ever played on the radio here. I'm sure there was a few Rush, Yes etc fans running around but those sorts of bands were never aired on TV or radio here so to us (in Australia) we have heard some of the bands names but couldn't name a song.

#22328 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Don't care what's next. Could be a grail theme. Stern ain't getting any more of my money after they screwed the pooch on the mandalorian premiums. I'll only buy used sterns from here forward. Gary can kiss my ass.

? What are you referring to?
I really liked Mando premium. Would have kept ours if we had the space/money

#22329 2 years ago
Quoted from kool1:

I will buy if this happens - even at the new higher prices!

Never understood why Rush was not popular down in Australia. Huge in US/CAN/UK.
I understand they didn't ever tour there though, might be the issue.

I can never understand why they would have been. Back when say the Moving Pictures album debuted, we had more than enough of our own bands that frankly no one in North American, heard or cared about such as : Australian Crawl (really wish they were listened to in US), Mental as Anything, Mondo Rock, Split Enz(ok yes a few people knew them ffs but not the point), The Radiators, The Angels, Dragon, Icehouse,etc. I used to go between the US and Aus a lot during those days and paid a lot of attention to music, charts, radio, music video and it really highlighted how different the scenes were. Plus, I later had a career in radio management during the 90's and involved in a record label nowadays. It was super exciting when an Aussie band crossed over, like INXS for example, but otherwise there were plenty of massive ones like Cold Chisel that went completely unnoticed on the US scene.

#22330 2 years ago

Split Enz were known, they just were no AC/DC my friend

#22331 2 years ago

Happy for those excited about Rush and I am happy it’s Rush as I will hopefully have no urge to buy it, my wallet needs a rest after this year!

#22332 2 years ago

You mean…

214D27EA-1511-4E4F-9772-8A49EA44FD62 (resized).jpeg214D27EA-1511-4E4F-9772-8A49EA44FD62 (resized).jpeg
#22333 2 years ago

Could be Kush

dr-dre-kush-608x424 (resized).jpgdr-dre-kush-608x424 (resized).jpg

#22334 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

I can easily name over a hundred. And my ears are soul are better for it.

#22335 2 years ago

Split Enz were known, they just were no AC/DC my friend

Yeah I knew someone would say that and yes slightly known. Split Enz were one example out of all the others I used which weren't know. AC/DC I would have used but was keeping it that early 80's era and AC/DC go back into the 70's of course.

#22336 2 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I can easily name over a hundred. And my ears are soul are better for it.

Same. I've seen them live 7 times.

Probably my favorite band of al time - I will make a very nice spot in the basement for a Rush machine.

Rush-in-concert (resized).jpgRush-in-concert (resized).jpg
#22337 2 years ago

How about?

Quoted from Sunsfan23:

A modern spike 2 Indiana Jones with LCD would be amazing, and sell incredibly well. Maybe Jack Danger on design for his first full featured cornerstone.

Stern had their chance with IJ. They failed miserably. Their first attempt should have been amazing … but it wasn’t. Can’t see them going back to that well again.

#22338 2 years ago
Quoted from PBFan:

Stern had their chance with IJ. They failed miserably

status quo !

#22339 2 years ago

Why do you even follow this thread? Seems like you've never owned or plan to own a Stern but like to gripe about them a lot.

Screenshot_20211021-125347_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211021-125347_Chrome (resized).jpg
#22340 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

follow this thread?

follow many threads .... lots of title by Stern have been left lacking!
Lots of potential left on the cutting room floor!

#22341 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

follow many threads .... lots of title by Stern have been left lacking!
Lots of potential left on the cutting room floor!

Stern also makes some some pretty fantastic pinball machines. Especially recently.

#22342 2 years ago

mnpinball

Thoughts on Bttf? I think you track record speaks for itself which is why I ask.

Thanks

#22343 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

mnpinball
Thoughts on Bttf? I think you track record speaks for itself which is why I ask.
Thanks

I think you will have to wait for his 2022 "predictions" and I am guessing maybe December.

#22344 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I realigned text with the logo. Umm 99.999% that RUSH is the next pin!
[quoted image]

Maybe its BUSH

#22345 2 years ago

The beer, the band or the political dynasty?

#22346 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

The beer, the band or the political dynasty?

Yes . George W throwing down a cold one with bush music playing

#22347 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

mnpinball
Thanks

Here is what he posted in the BTTF/Harry Potter thread:

#22348 2 years ago

Lol shame on me ‍♂️
Queen, Eagles, Elton John, Or Beatles I can tell u tons of songs, don’t know how these guys are completely off my radar being an 80’s baby.

#22349 2 years ago

I still think this would be incredible if done right .The slings with karate sounds would be incredible .Just out of curiosity was this ever rumored in the past ?

BC06EB1A-6BCB-4AC0-ACBF-C7B4F99EE9D4 (resized).jpegBC06EB1A-6BCB-4AC0-ACBF-C7B4F99EE9D4 (resized).jpeg
#22350 2 years ago

Sign me up for an SLE

Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Yes . George W throwing down a cold one with bush music playing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, MI
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/447 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.