Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 938.
#21701 2 years ago

I realize I'm riding a teeny boat in a very large ocean having only recently bought my first NiB after 40ish years of renting boats for 5 minutes at a time and the occasional project boat full of water. I worked hard and sacrificed a lot to get here as I'm sure most of you have. Still, I feel quite fortunate I was able to get my dream boat.

I think this thread and others like it are a lot more fun when we focus our wild speculation, inside jokes, pet theories, boat/tide metaphors, dick-measuring and the delightful bitching that comes with them on killer pinball themes, BOM lists, designer drama and the perfect pink powdercoat to spray on our boats rather than broad macroeconomic theories and how the needs, motivations and worldviews of people who can't afford boats do or do not impact our boat hobby.

#21702 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I think this thread and others like it are a lot more fun when we focus on killer pinball themes, BOM lists, designer drama and the perfect pink powdercoating to add.

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

#21703 2 years ago
btf (resized).jpgbtf (resized).jpg
#21704 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Hey, whatever floats your boat.

boat (resized).jpgboat (resized).jpg
#21705 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Because our genes are the true time travelers.

You are right!!! but it's spelled "JEANS".... Back To The "Time" Traveling Pants! Which were bought on pinside marketplace for a hefty price from @crazylevi.. he even put his label on it!

Back_to_The_Traveling_Pants (resized).pngBack_to_The_Traveling_Pants (resized).png
#21706 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

The gang was there to sign the Marvel AIQ pinball deal. Disney/Marvel let them enjoy the park for free, while they were there. That picture posted, was for fun, to stir the pot...

Disney bought Marvel in 2009. Kinda weird that they would "let them enjoy" a competitor's park down the road (Universal) with a property that isn't Disney's as thanks for signing a contract with Disney/Marvel.

#21707 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Great reply but unfortunately people like him you can’t have a logical constructive conversation or debate. He will just resort to name calling like a child. I totally understand your post and it’s sad that people at fast food joints are getting starting pay at $10 to $15 an hour with zero experience and very little training required.
Unions have outlived their purpose. Just a cash cow for the union leaders anymore. Goodluck and hang in there.

That was a clueless statement . I didn’t call anyone names , have had many constructive online convos , and your blanket statements of all unions is incorrect . Thanks for calling me a child tho …

#21708 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I think this thread and others like it are a lot more fun when we focus our wild speculation

Ok. Pee Wee Herman pin. Don't fight it.
Pee-wee mockup (resized).pngPee-wee mockup (resized).png

#21709 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

As long as the special toy isn't a movie theater!

#21710 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Disney bought Marvel in 2009. Kinda weird that they would "let them enjoy" a competitor's park down the road (Universal) with a property that isn't Disney's as thanks for signing a contract with Disney/Marvel.

Universal Studios holds rights to Marvel and has a bunch of Marvel rides and character stuff in their park.

#21711 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Universal Studios holds rights to Marvel and has a bunch of Marvel rides and character stuff in their park.

I've been there. I get that. Green goblin terrified my daughter in the park parade when we went a long time ago, and the Spiderman ride freaked out my son, who was too young for it at the time (I discovered mid-ride).

Just seems weird that Disney would say, "thanks for making this deal, now go enjoy our competitor's park."

#21712 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Id buy it. Im a fan of Herman...

#21713 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I've been there. I get that. Green goblin terrified my daughter in the park parade when we went a long time ago, and the Spiderman ride freaked out my son, who was too young for it at the time (I discovered mid-ride).
Just seems weird that Disney would say, "thanks for making this deal, now go enjoy our competitor's park."

Seems weird to bring a team out to sign a dead for a Marvel license at a Mickey Mouse park, too. *shrug*

#21714 2 years ago

Pee Wee Big Adventure was a very funny must watch movie for anyone.

#21715 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Id buy it. Im a fan of Herman...

I'd totally buy it. Has to be a Large Marge toy on the playfield, though. Maybe a levitating ball over a bartop (like the lovegun one on KISS Prem/LE) while Tequila plays, too.

#21716 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd totally buy it. Has to be a Large Marge toy on the playfield, though. Maybe a levitating ball over a bartop (like the lovegun one on KISS Prem/LE) while Tequila plays, too.

hahah, there is a ton they could do with that. The Alamo basement lol. Large Marge would be a mandatory item. The bike chase scene towards the end of the movie could be a mode...

And all the characters that are met in that movie.. Lots they could explore ha

#21717 2 years ago

Large Marge MB!

#21718 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

I'd rather have Weird Al but I'd be all over that. If they put Elwin on that I'm good for an LE.

#21719 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I'd rather have Weird Al but I'd be all over that. If they put Elwin on that I'm good for an LE.

Weird Al would be fun, but seems like a licensing nightmare.

#21720 2 years ago

I still vote for a Muppets pin before Pee Wee. Statler and Waldorf animated topper with it mocking your play.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#21721 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

GG and KME talked about it in a podcast. #True story

#21722 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

GG and KME talked about it in a podcast. #True story

Wouldn't be the first lie Stern employees have told. Remember "no more AC/DC" right up until the day they announced the vault?

I don't know KME well enough yet, but you cannot believe everything GG says. He has a record of misdirection and outright lies to shield a release.

#21723 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Ok. So what exactly is the Big Adventure.

#21724 2 years ago

No Fumanchu Adult Theater PeeWee, no buy!

49B07D83-9B0B-4C57-BEDC-4D34EC3707FE (resized).jpeg49B07D83-9B0B-4C57-BEDC-4D34EC3707FE (resized).jpeg
#21725 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I still vote for a Muppets pin before Pee Wee. Statler and Waldorf animated topper with it mocking your play.
[quoted image]

Muppets is a brilliant idea for a theme. And would appeal to all ages

#21726 2 years ago

Big yes to Pee Wee…but Pee Wee’s playhouse! Would be epically crazy! Just imagine the topper! Maybe it’s squirts out ice cream soup? A man boy can dream.

DF5F63E1-726E-4BE0-82B1-26BDFAE3588B (resized).pngDF5F63E1-726E-4BE0-82B1-26BDFAE3588B (resized).png
#21727 2 years ago

Large Marge face still gives me nightmares!

#21728 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pee Wee Herman pin.

If it is, then gonna need a lot more Novus 1 cleaner.

#21729 2 years ago

Elwin is the best.

#21730 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Big yes to Pee Wee…but Pee Wee’s playhouse! Would be epically crazy! Just imagine the topper! Maybe it’s squirts out ice cream soup? A man boy can dream.
[quoted image]

Capt Carl callouts. Let’s see who they can find that sounds like him.

#21731 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yes, because I have any say whatsoever in the union. I can choose to "quit" the union....and they still take money out of my check every month.

You know what...hope that was worth it. How do you know I haven't been trying to do that, or how long I've been trying? It's really difficult to match the BENEFITS that I get from my job, even though the PAY has been stagnant. It doesn't matter if I get paid 10 dollars an hour more, but have no benefits at all, you dingus. Do you ever once actually add anything of value or constructive to a conversation? Not that I've seen. You just spout off at every chance you get to maybe make someone look bad. Hope that karma comes back to bite you in the ass someday.

Ok, I thought suggestions, such as looking for another job with better pay was constructive, especially in your field(You only mentioned the shitty pay, nothing about looking elsewhere). Some people get very hooked or loyal to an employer and feel bad for leaving it, so a little push from a stranger may be all that's needed. Sorry I offended.

Peace be upon you

#21732 2 years ago

Godzilla Pre/LE #1

K

P

P

#21733 2 years ago

This is a sign of what’s to come….

#21734 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Nice.

#21735 2 years ago

That BTTF 4 is fake right? Bob Gale said no to 4

#21736 2 years ago

When Bob Gale and Zemekis die, then we'll have a horrible BTTF4 movie that ruins the franchise. Can't wait.

#21737 2 years ago

I think it is fan made

Quoted from beltking:

#21738 2 years ago

"Jack Danger will stream Godzilla Premium/LE with the game team live on Friday, September 17 at 6pm Chicago time at https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip."

#21739 2 years ago

Godzilla is on the line.

3975A75E-0554-4E07-A0E2-76C62470C22A (resized).jpeg3975A75E-0554-4E07-A0E2-76C62470C22A (resized).jpeg
#21740 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Godzilla is on the line.
[quoted image]

Nice! I wish they had kept the Japanese text on all models. It really makes the theme more clear/unique IMO

#21741 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Nice! I wish they had kept the Japanese text on all models. It really makes the theme more clear/unique IMO

Yeah, I thought that was weird, too. Why remove it from the others. It's part and parcel with the license.

#21742 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Godzilla is on the line.
[quoted image]

frankmac Ahhhh! Great Scott!! This isn't supposed to come out until 2022! When this assembly line hits 88 games per hour, your gonna see some serious shit!

Marty (resized).pngMarty (resized).png
#21743 2 years ago

Y'all wildin' out here with Photoshop and I love it.

#21744 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Quoted from beltking:

Quoted from Xdetroit:

I think it is fan made

It is fan made, but the footage is real. It’s a mix of an Argentina electronics store viral ad campaign as well as the movie, Ready Player One.

Quoted from PinMagnet:

When Bob Gale and Zemekis die, then we'll have a horrible BTTF4 movie that ruins the franchise. Can't wait.

Yup, Hollywood can’t wait.

#21745 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Godzilla is on the line.
[quoted image]

I automatically read that with that monotonous radio announcers voice in my head. XD

#21746 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

frankmac Ahhhh! Great Scott!! This isn't supposed to come out until 2022! When this assembly line hits 88 games per hour, your gonna see some serious shit!
[quoted image]

Great Scott!! Nice job.

#21747 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I automatically read that with that monotonous radio announcers voice in my head. XD

It is stuck in my head also.

#21748 2 years ago

So, is there any reputable info that indicates BTTF is really next up or the one after next or is this wishful thinking?

#21749 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

Thumbs up on the simplistic artwork.

#21750 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

Hate to say it, but I’ve actually been fondly reminiscing about old school photo shop art.

Also hate to say it, but I’m serious.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

10,000 (Firm)
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 435 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/435 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.