balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 923.
#21651 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

SAME SAME .... BUT DIFFERENT ... BUT STILL SAME.[quoted image][quoted image]

Plenty of metal in all three.

#21652 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Not saying anything bad about Rush or BTTF but man how kick ass would THIS be as a pin! [quoted image]

Would love for this to happen as well as The Thing.

#21653 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

Would love for this to happen as well as The Thing.

Still my favorite horror / sci-fi of all time. Still holds up. Big Trouble in Little China would have to more to offer for a pin since we're in the John Carpenter realm (as well as "pin bosses") since that's what Mortal Kombat was based off of.

#21654 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I don't know man... to me it looks like great art and it looks like pinball. I'm thankful high-caliber guys like ZY are on the job and we aren't getting playfields full of pixelated copy/pasted bitmaps in photoshop anymore.
How quickly we forget...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
I know this is Pinside and you crybabies are required by law to bitch about every damn thing, but holy shit am I happy we are at a point in pinball where we can look at the three playfields above from not so long ago, and then throw a hissy fit about this...
[quoted image]

I 100% agree

#21655 2 years ago

I wonder what the topper is going to look like...but more even what it's going to cost here overseas ....

#21656 2 years ago

Hmmmmm

Screenshot_20210915-135722_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210915-135722_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#21657 2 years ago

The secret project is romance

Quoted from bbaker2824:

Hmmmmm
[quoted image]

#21658 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I don't know man... to me it looks like great art and it looks like pinball. I'm thankful high-caliber guys like ZY are on the job and we aren't getting playfields full of pixelated copy/pasted bitmaps in photoshop anymore.
How quickly we forget...
I know this is Pinside and you crybabies are required by law to bitch about every damn thing, but holy shit am I happy we are at a point in pinball where we can look at the three playfields above from not so long ago, and then throw a hissy fit about this...
[quoted image]

I guess im in the minority but I like those 3 playfields above..

#21659 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

So I am hearing Borg on Rush next but also Borg on BTTF after Rush...so how can that be? 2 games 1 playfield like Halloween/Ultraman? 1 new design and 1 reskin? Rush is code for BTTF?

It’s been reported that Gomez is working on something for Stern too so one of them could be GG.

#21660 2 years ago

I think Gomez is finishing Ritchies Bond for Q2 2022. Don’t think he’s designing from scratch these days.

Quoted from Quiksilva86:

It’s been reported that Gomez is working on something for Stern too so one of them could be GG.

#21661 2 years ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Do you happen to know where this was reported?

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think Gomez is finishing Ritchies Bond for Q2 2022. Don’t think he’s designing from scratch these days.

Gomez's style would certainly mesh well with Ritchie's so he seems like the perfect guy to take it to the finish line, if true.

#21662 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

I wonder what the topper is going to look like...but more even what it's going to cost here overseas ....
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"1333073d1532f6d749251fcc2a322a93c542629b-1631738504-1800"};
//]]>

This Godzilla, in a Watermelon

Godzillaception

90593BD3-9F73-453E-8D2F-F9D8E018D27E (resized).jpeg90593BD3-9F73-453E-8D2F-F9D8E018D27E (resized).jpeg
#21663 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

How quickly we forget...
[quoted image]

Long live CSI!

#21664 2 years ago

Underrated game.

#21665 2 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

Hmmmmm
[quoted image]

I love Rush, but I was certain that picture of Geddy was my sweet sweet nana.

#21666 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Underrated game.

I’m on my second one. Love it! Very difficult to finish all 3 multiball modes.

#21667 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Whenever someone sais “I’m getting a very AIQ feeling about this” as if it’s some sort of backhanded insult, I’m like, “f*k yeh” - make me another game with one of the best layouts and rulesets and art packages of all time. I swear some of you guys live on another planet.

We do…Ameeeerrrrrricaaaaaa!

#21668 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Gomez's style would certainly mesh well with Ritchie's so he seems like the perfect guy to take it to the finish line, if true.

Wasn't Gomez in that Universal harry potter picture with some other staff like 4 years ago? More likely he's on that.

#21669 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I love Rush, but I was certain that picture of Geddy was my sweet sweet nana.

with a bit of gravy on her chin...

#21670 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Read it somewhere and someone else on here had claimed George told them the same thing but didn’t give clues.

Godzilla LE powder coat gives me less hope for a BTTF pin in the next year.

#21671 2 years ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Read it somewhere and someone else on here had claimed George told them the same thing but didn’t give clues.

Ahh I see. I was hoping for an actual source to confirm it. He has mentioned on many podcasts that he doesn't really have time to design though he'd like to so if you had information that contradicted that, I was genuinely curious.

#21672 2 years ago

BTTF LE armor should be brushed stainless steel, like the DeLorean.

Thank you for coming to my BTTF Design Ted Talk.

#21673 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

Not saying anything bad about Rush or BTTF but man how kick ass would THIS be as a pin! [quoted image]

VERY!

#21674 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That is an awesome idea!!!

#21675 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Don’t forget to mention the flux capacitor capable of producing 121 gigawatts of power.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21676 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

with a bit of gravy on her chin...

Nana loves gravy.

#21677 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Should I start kanoodling with a Distro now for a BTTF LE, or just get one for $45 grand scalped?

#21678 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Should I start kanoodling with a Distro now for a BTTF LE, or just get one for $45 grand scalped?

BTTF le already sold out. I think I’m like 15 on list and been on it years.

#21679 2 years ago
Quoted from eyewantone:

What I meant by "even worse", is that things will cost even more because of ridiculous wages just to ask if you want fry's with that or to put a can of beans on a shelf.

Trust me, the "takers" will not understand this. Why not pay $100 an hour then, if we are just going to set arbitrary minimum wages?

#21680 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Pretty f'ed up considering that I work for a major telco, have been here for 13 years, and get paid pretty much that. Just goes to show how truly useless unions are. That's ludicrous.

Well, you kinda have to blame yourself. You live in Dallas? Find another job..

#21681 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Topper ideas? definitely has to be interactive and on ghostbusters, BM66 level of cool.

Soundtrack could be epic.

#21682 2 years ago
Quoted from Quiksilva86:

Topper ideas? definitely has to be interactive and on ghostbusters, BM66 level of cool.
Soundtrack could be epic.

Plutonium case that opens.

C109CD2A-9357-4CE0-86F3-C6DD9048A300 (resized).jpegC109CD2A-9357-4CE0-86F3-C6DD9048A300 (resized).jpeg
#21683 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Plutonium case that opens.
[quoted image]

Coin door like this would be hot

#21684 2 years ago

That’s a good idea

#21685 2 years ago

Given Sterns recent cartoony art, Im looking forward to this.

maxresdefault (1) (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (1) (resized).jpg
#21686 2 years ago

What is the secret to buying a newly released stern topper anyway? Do they just randomly come up for sale on Sterns website and instantly sell out?

#21687 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Given Sterns recent cartoony art, Im looking forward to this.[quoted image]

While I’m clamoring for a Back To The Future remake pin If it looks like anything in that style I’m out!

#21688 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why is the flux capacitor a diagram of the female reproductive system?

flux-capacitor (resized).pngflux-capacitor (resized).png
#21689 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What is the secret to buying a newly released stern topper anyway? Do they just randomly come up for sale on Sterns website and instantly sell out?

Where can I buy the topper for Godzilla?

#21690 2 years ago

They seemingly only show in stock on the Stern website after distributors get the orders in and fulfilled.

So I think the best chance would be to commit to buying one from a distro.

#21691 2 years ago

The trick is to buy it asap when released. Otherwise they sell out and the rights go away and they dont make any more... Thats what happened with the GB topper..

#21692 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

OMG lets hope not.

#21693 2 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

Hmmmmm
[quoted image]

The RUSH topper will be epic!

#21694 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

Comic art is his style though, he says as much on the latest Stern Insider podcast... can't ask an artist to be something they are not, and get something inspired/good.

ZY is an excellent artist but his last few games have a very similar feel about them .

Quoted from radium:

How quickly we forget...
[quoted image]

I think the overall up package does look good . I'm not having a hissy fit , I just don't like how Godzilla looks and I would have liked to have seen something that looked a bit more " realistic "
Just my opinion , no need to get upset about it .

IMG_20210916_231809 (resized).jpgIMG_20210916_231809 (resized).jpgIMG_20210916_231901 (resized).jpgIMG_20210916_231901 (resized).jpgIMG_20210916_231927 (resized).jpgIMG_20210916_231927 (resized).jpg
#21695 2 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Then you’re in the wrong Union

Yes, because I have any say whatsoever in the union. I can choose to "quit" the union....and they still take money out of my check every month.

Quoted from Roostking:

Well, you kinda have to blame yourself. You live in Dallas? Find another job..

You know what...hope that was worth it. How do you know I haven't been trying to do that, or how long I've been trying? It's really difficult to match the BENEFITS that I get from my job, even though the PAY has been stagnant. It doesn't matter if I get paid 10 dollars an hour more, but have no benefits at all, you dingus. Do you ever once actually add anything of value or constructive to a conversation? Not that I've seen. You just spout off at every chance you get to maybe make someone look bad. Hope that karma comes back to bite you in the ass someday.

#21696 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

[quoted image]

It's what makes babies possible

#21697 2 years ago

I pray for mods for the Godzilla
pinball machine. It is really going
to need them. Go Go Catzilla.

47BB9090-314E-44E4-B586-B94970160490 (resized).jpeg47BB9090-314E-44E4-B586-B94970160490 (resized).jpeg

#21698 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yes, because I have any say whatsoever in the union. I can choose to "quit" the union....and they still take money out of my check every month.

You know what...hope that was worth it. How do you know I haven't been trying to do that, or how long I've been trying? It's really difficult to match the BENEFITS that I get from my job, even though the PAY has been stagnant. It doesn't matter if I get paid 10 dollars an hour more, but have no benefits at all, you dingus. Do you ever once actually add anything of value or constructive to a conversation? Not that I've seen. You just spout off at every chance you get to maybe make someone look bad. Hope that karma comes back to bite you in the ass someday.

Great reply but unfortunately people like him you can’t have a logical constructive conversation or debate. He will just resort to name calling like a child. I totally understand your post and it’s sad that people at fast food joints are getting starting pay at $10 to $15 an hour with zero experience and very little training required.

Unions have outlived their purpose. Just a cash cow for the union leaders anymore. Goodluck and hang in there.

#21699 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wasn't Gomez in that Universal harry potter picture with some other staff like 4 years ago? More likely he's on that.

The gang was there to sign the Marvel AIQ pinball deal. Disney/Marvel let them enjoy the park for free, while they were there. That picture posted, was for fun, to stir the pot...

#21700 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

[quoted image]

Because our genes are the true time travelers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 85.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,137 posts in this topic. You are on page 434 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/434 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.