Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 426 of 924.
#21251 2 years ago

Who has the foggy leaked photos?

Watching (resized).jpgWatching (resized).jpg
#21252 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Remember the good old days of new releases and the flood of used games at great prices that would hit the secondary market in correspondence with a new release. What happened? Who is selling that cq gem to buy Godzilla? Have not seen the bump in secondary market like we used to
G-G-Godzilla
[quoted image]

Well, since you brought it up, id take that old tftc and rolling stones off your hands, for a well discounted price.

#21253 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

Lmfao!!!!

#21254 2 years ago

Anyone want to sell me a Deadpool LE around Ohio for Godzilla money let me know.

#21255 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Remember the good old days of new releases and the flood of used games at great prices that would hit the secondary market in correspondence with a new release. What happened? Who is selling that cq gem to buy Godzilla? Have not seen the bump in secondary market like we used to
G-G-Godzilla
[quoted image]

Well the secondary market pricing outpaced the NIB pricing and NIB take months to receive.... Unfortunately that will probably be the case for a while yet.

#21256 2 years ago

I’ve been told from one dealer that the interest for the LE far outstrips their allotment.

#21257 2 years ago

I'm surprised Godzilla has so much interest. Crazy to me.

#21258 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve been told from one dealer that the interest for the LE far outstrips their allotment.

And I was just told they didn't have their allotment yet. Its all so confusing.

#21259 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Godzilla is a touchstone of Sci-Fi campy monster movies. I grew up in the 70’s saw SW in the theater etc..

I never remember a time when I didn’t know Godzilla. It’s like James Bond or Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

#21260 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Godzilla is a touchstone of Sci-Fi campy monster movies. I grew up in the 70’s saw SW in the theater etc..
I never remember a time when I didn’t know Godzilla. It’s like James Bond or Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.

Its also the next Keith Elwin game. It is also rumored to have more in it than other recent games. It will also be the first Stern game to ship with the online connectivity. George Gomez said its going to knock you on your ass (or something close to that). The hype is big. Not surprising at all really.

#21261 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

And I was just told they didn't have their allotment yet. Its all so confusing.

They have a big conference stream with the distros about now, where they show them the game and all the features and talking points, etc... That's also when they let them know how many LEs there will be and the distros get their allotment counts.

#21262 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

G-G-Godzilla
[quoted image]

Why do I keep seeing this?

#21263 2 years ago

Big monster smashing buildings -- what's not to like? Even if you don't care at all about Toho Godzilla (I don't) it's a good pinball theme.

It'll all be about the world under glass, gameplay and mechs for me.

#21264 2 years ago

Noticed some new Godzilla A

Quoted from pinballjah:

I’m ready

[quoted image]

Think you just sold me on Rush Dr Who...

#21265 2 years ago

Same here. I love it but didn't think Godzilla was that popular. Probably has a lot to do with Keith and just the crazy market. Good time to bring games to market.

#21266 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Why do I keep seeing this?

I think he meant "go go Godzilla." Here, have an earworm:

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21267 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Same. I still have this in my game room. Loved Godzilla as a kid. I remember a cartoon with Godzookie(sp?) too, but I just don't have that connection. Apparently they're not using show clips either.

IMG_0838 (resized).JPGIMG_0838 (resized).JPG
#21268 2 years ago

Same. I still have this in my game room. Loved Godzilla as a kid. I remember a cartoon with Godzookie(sp?) too, but I just don't have that connection. Apparently they're not using show clips either.[quoted image]

IF Godzilla is fighting Mazinger Z, then I will have to buy it. I unfortunately do not know anything about Godzilla.

#21269 2 years ago

Word is that the assets on the screen will be very much like JP, in that they didn't pay a bunch of licensing for clips and video. It'll be animated in house. And that decision was made to put max BOM on the playfield. Rumor of lots of metal, ala AIQ, and a killer mech.

#21270 2 years ago

When's the leaked photos coming

#21271 2 years ago

What is the holy grail of Music themes..

Weird Al .... Dare to be stupid.. Polka Party -- Think this would be epic epic epic.

Black Sabbath ( Where is this ? )
Ozzy Osborne ( Where? )
Slayer ( Would be huge )
Green Day

DEVO - ( This would be the ultimate odd ball )

I guess to be thrifty I'm surprised we haven't seen the era of best ofs.
Freedom Rock - Well crank it up man..

5-10 years we will start to see some of the College Rock folks with money to burn.
REM, B52s ehm Sub Pop Records of how about Wax-Trax Records !!

#21272 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Any leaked images yet?

o8oVKgNp9nTcd6tpK2gaEKylQBPA0U8x09LI21rg_Vw (resized).jpgo8oVKgNp9nTcd6tpK2gaEKylQBPA0U8x09LI21rg_Vw (resized).jpg
#21273 2 years ago

Shows enough for me to order one

#21274 2 years ago

Hope it’s not a ball eating Godzilla...

#21275 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

[quoted image]

this is clearly Scooby Doo.

#21276 2 years ago

Stern's secret Godzilla Mech is a large Godzilla multi level target that pops out of the playfield. Multiple hits make it rise up further. At least 3 different "states/levels" of play based on how far out of the playfield it rises.

#21277 2 years ago

Same. I still have this in my game room. Loved Godzilla as a kid. I remember a cartoon with Godzookie(sp?) too, but I just don't have that connection. Apparently they're not using show clips either.[quoted image]

I had that Godzilla! I hope the "killer mech" is more impressive than the "fire" he breathed. Do his fists shoot off, or am I just misremembering that because everything's fists shot off back then?

#21278 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Hope it’s not a ball eating Godzilla...

A ball eating Godzilla is unheard of, now Godzilla eating a ball, maybe.

#21279 2 years ago

Reveal is planned for tomorrow. Judge Judy cancels show until Stern releases Godzilla and she can buy an LE.

E78E7534-3697-43FE-A719-A0C57E520C27.gifE78E7534-3697-43FE-A719-A0C57E520C27.gif
#21280 2 years ago

Not that interested in the theme either, I just have a free spot in my lineup and hope this will be a good one, unfortunately that means reserving a spot these days....
But if it's not at all to my interest after seeing it, I will give up my spot and I don't think my dealer would care, I'm sure there are others wanting to take over that spot

#21281 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

A ball eating Godzilla is unheard of, now Godzilla eating a ball, maybe.

Or maybe he fires them? I'm imagining a Godzilla mech where you can control where he spits out the balls (at buildings?) That would be pretty cool. Kinda like the cannons on STTNG. VUK loader and a multiball mass destruction mode where you level everything on the playfield could be sick.

#21282 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Its also the next Keith Elwin game. It is also rumored to have more in it than other recent games. It will also be the first Stern game to ship with the online connectivity. George Gomez said its going to knock you on your ass (or something close to that). The hype is big. Not surprising at all really.

That's not a 100% guaranteed it will be to the likings of everyone....I'm really happy with Maiden even though it is difficult, AIQ on the other hand is just a sitting turd for me, don't like the game at all, no matter how I try to like it, looks amazing, but game is just no fun at all.
I hope Godzilla isn't going to have overcomplicated boring rules like AIQ, but is just a fun game to play

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21283 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Word is that the assets on the screen will be very much like JP, in that they didn't pay a bunch of licensing for clips and video. It'll be animated in house. And that decision was made to put max BOM on the playfield. Rumor of lots of metal, ala AIQ, and a killer mech.

That sounds promising, rather have animations than clips anyway, and more important what's on the playfield

#21284 2 years ago

Quoted from gambit3113:

Problem is they’re raising prices withOUT investing in better assets. Arguably, when you raise prices, both should be doable. I wonder if this license would be served better by Spooky?

#21285 2 years ago

Very cool, seeing that takes me me back!

#21286 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

That's not a 100% guaranteed it will be to the likings of everyone....I'm really happy with Maiden even though it is difficult, AIQ on the other hand is just a sitting turd for me, don't like the game at all, no matter how I try to like it, looks amazing, but game is just no fun at all.
I hope Godzilla isn't going to have overcomplicated boring rules like AIQ, but is just a fun game to play

100% of people will never be happy with everything. I said nothing of the sort. Hype is real as is FOMO. Don't need to be Nostradamus to predict it will sell a bunch of units before anyone even flips the thing.

#21287 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

100% of people will never be happy with everything. I said nothing of the sort. Hype is real as is FOMO. Don't need to be Nostradamus to predict it will sell a bunch of units before anyone even flips the thing.

I have no idea what is FOMO...I have never bought a pin with the intention of reselling it for profit, I buy a pin to play it, if I'm bored of it I sell it again. As long as I don't loose too much money on it, I think it was a good buy (hobby may cost some money), if I gain on it, that's just extra

#21288 2 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

Or maybe he fires them? I'm imagining a Godzilla mech where you can control where he spits out the balls (at buildings?) That would be pretty cool. Kinda like the cannons on STTNG. VUK loader and a multiball mass destruction mode where you level everything on the playfield could be sick.

Yes, I'm thinking like Gene head from KISS

#21289 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

I have no idea what is FOMO...

Fear Of Missing Out

#21290 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Fear Of Missing Out

ah, that makes sense, and I think you're right, I guess I also had a bit of that now, normally I definitely wait till I've seen it...
Only with a theme that I definitely want (in my case Iron Maiden), I would have considered buying it unseen before, Godzilla will be a theme I'm not sure about to be honest

#21291 2 years ago

I must admit to having a case of FOMO for every title beginning with Munsters. Turns out it was unfounded, as none of them ultimately appealed to me.

#21292 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Dude is spot on. It's supposed to be amazing with Elwin and a rumored killer Mech.

#21293 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Stern's secret Godzilla Mech is a large Godzilla multi level target that pops out of the playfield. Multiple hits make it rise up further. At least 3 different "states/levels" of play based on how far out of the playfield it rises.

If this is the case, I look forward to the dildo mods

#21294 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

[quoted image]

This made my Monday!

#21295 2 years ago
930937A4-86EC-4370-A5F4-FC5BEB71EEAD (resized).jpeg930937A4-86EC-4370-A5F4-FC5BEB71EEAD (resized).jpeg
#21296 2 years ago
D33A515F-9DCF-4A49-9080-4E89A3CDFDCE (resized).jpegD33A515F-9DCF-4A49-9080-4E89A3CDFDCE (resized).jpeg
#21297 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If the Godzilla mech isn't Mecha Godzilla it will be a missed opportunity.

#21298 2 years ago

If Godzilla doesn't have some Chappelle show footage of him battling Godzilla it will be a missed opportunity.

punch-godzilla.gifpunch-godzilla.gif
#21299 2 years ago

Better be a Barkley vs Godzilla mode or my money is safe.

10BF3127-274F-4C53-9195-6E43D73F8805 (resized).jpeg10BF3127-274F-4C53-9195-6E43D73F8805 (resized).jpeg866A50AA-0D01-40BC-AC2A-F5881059AFDE (resized).jpeg866A50AA-0D01-40BC-AC2A-F5881059AFDE (resized).jpeg
#21300 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Better be a Barkley vs Godzilla mode or my money is safe.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I love how some joyless dweeb down voted that.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball
Protection
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lebanon, NJ
$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 27.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
There are 46,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 426 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/426?hl=stf_dnx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.