vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 941.
#21201 2 years ago

Stuff all these expensive titles , give me something with a bit of grit

IMG_20210912_223922 (resized).jpgIMG_20210912_223922 (resized).jpg

#21202 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What is atm? Isn’t RayDay getting a crack at designing? I thought I heard that somewhere .

ATM = ass to mouth.

#21203 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Stuff all these expensive titles , give me something with a bit of grit
[quoted image]

……I love that movie Scream, the restaurant scene is in “Old Homestead Steakhouse" in NYC (best Kobe burger ever, went there with my Mother back in 2004 ) that restaurant could be an upper playfield lol

Btw, In the blu-ray version there’s a blurred picture hanging in a wall of that whorehouse.

#21204 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

……I love that movie Scream, the restaurant scene is in “Old Homestead Steakhouse" in NYC (best Kobe burger ever, went there with my Mother back in 2004 ) that restaurant could be an upper playfield lol
Btw, In the blu-ray version there’s a blurred picture hanging in a wall of that whorehouse and I have no idea what can be in that picture mate … I’ll guess that can be a Mod for the ones who saw this on VHS lol

I watched it last night on Amazon . I liked it , I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before .
The meat mincer could be the ball lock .
The blurred picture is a bunch of dudes with their wangs out

#21205 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I watched it last night on Amazon . I liked it , I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before .
The meat mincer could be the ball lock .
The blurred picture is a bunch of dudes with their wangs out

… oh man, thanks for letting me know that Scream. The 2nd part (1984) is not that good IMO, and indeed about the Ball lock that’s a nice idea Mate

Cheers!

#21206 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

What is atm? Isn’t RayDay getting a crack at designing? I thought I heard that somewhere .

Short for at the moment

#21207 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Agreed but Mandalorian more than makes up for that POS. It's only at .97 and so much more enjoyable

IMO it's the other way around with SW >>>> Mando

#21208 2 years ago

Maybe not guarantee or first crack, but do they at least put an allotment on their store? Even if just a handful? Or is it 100% distributor thing

#21209 2 years ago

I heard everyone purchasing Godzilla gets one!!

596d08eb-796f-4430-9f33-e05f5d1d0d4c.a7a22edb8873bd8087d9b6b83173e271 (resized).jpeg596d08eb-796f-4430-9f33-e05f5d1d0d4c.a7a22edb8873bd8087d9b6b83173e271 (resized).jpeg
#21210 2 years ago

This is fun. How about the awesome movie that would make a great pin.
The Last Star Fighter.

tlsf (resized).jpgtlsf (resized).jpg

sf (resized).jpgsf (resized).jpg
#21211 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

[quoted image]

After the price increase you wont need it.

#21212 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Empty for a long time after NIB purchase

#21213 2 years ago

No NOOBS on BTTF.. so who gets it?

#21214 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Maybe not guarantee or first crack, but do they at least put an allotment on their store? Even if just a handful? Or is it 100% distributor thing

If you want one I would get with a reputable distributor. Someone will alway back out of the deal. Just be ready to wire funds ASAP.

I do not think Stern is the best place to hope for an LE in these days and times !

#21215 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

If you want one I would get with a reputable distributor. Someone will alway back out of the deal. Just be ready to wire funds ASAP.
I do not think Stern is the best place to hope for an LE in these days and times !

Cool cool. Thanks!

#21216 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Agreed.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21217 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

My guess $6499 / 8200 / 10250

6400 old Metallica premium price. game is loaded with gizmo's and gadgets/ Well worth the money \
/ Todays Homepin pro with a coindoor at 6499 Stripped like a Led zep pro or Godzilla pro ... LOL outta your fracking mind . Not allot in it
8200 used to be LE price now just a Premium Coin door home pin... LOL
The prices seem to be of the gouging type .
If godzilla pro doesn't have the same amount of Magnets or gadgets as an old MET pro which was back then about 4600 bucks no way in hell i fork over almost 6500 for it , Never in your wildest dreams STERN ! Never

#21218 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

6400 old Metallica premium price. game is loaded with gizmo's and gadgets/ Well worth the money \
/ Todays Homepin pro with a coindoor at 6499 Stripped like a Led zep pro or Godzilla pro ... LOL outta your fracking mind . Not allot in it
8200 used to be LE price now just a Premium Coin door home pin... LOL
The prices seem to be of the gouging type .
If godzilla pro doesn't have the same amount of Magnets or gadgets as an old MET pro which was back then about 4600 bucks no way in hell i fork over almost 6500 for it , Never in your wildest dreams STERN ! Never

Cant really compare 2013 prices with today's tho. Lots of things driving prices, cost of goods, new players, and good old fomo.

#21219 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Iron Maiden pro or JP pro have a lot in it and game play is very comparable to the premium.

Don't forget Met pro had no spinners what's that a $2 part? Both JP (1) and Maiden (2) have spinner(s).

#21220 2 years ago

why/ Salaries have not skyrocketed like this.
besides Metallica and 2015 games where actually Made with real Components that stand the test of time as oppesed to the spike system boards that were in the costco Homepins . besides all that extra wire from head to playfield .
Now they substitute Homepin parts in the Full Body game remove tons of cost from all that extra wire and all the Real Components to these spike boards ,give less features and skyrocket prices from 4500 for a pinball game..
Wish there was never LE/Pro,CE ever made. Does not feel like they missed out on an opportunity back in the day when the only choice was a 2 player model or 4 player but playfield was the same .
The prices are not justified and glad people will buy at these prices so they at one time in the future they will be for re sale as i am out of these NIB prices that come with Playfield lotteries and or no features with prices of a Monster Bash or AFM
;

Quoted from Hayfarmer:Cant really compare 2013 prices with today's tho. Lots of things driving prices, cost of goods, new players, and good old fomo.

#21221 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

why/ Salaries have not skyrocketed like this.
besides Metallica and 2015 games where actually Made with real Components that stand the test of time as oppesed to the spike system boards that were in the costco Homepins . besides all that extra wire from head to playfield .
Now they substitute Homepin parts in the Full Body game remove tons of cost from all that extra wire and all the Real Components to these spike boards ,give less features and skyrocket prices from 4500 for a pinball game..
Wish there was never LE/Pro,CE ever made. Does not feel like they missed out on an opportunity back in the day when the only choice was a 2 player model or 4 player but playfield was the same .
The prices are not justified and glad people will buy at these prices so they at one time in the future they will be for re sale as i am out of these NIB prices that come with Playfield lotteries and or no features with prices of a Monster Bash or AFM
;

Im done with people crying nonstop about stern’s prices rising. Take a look around, ALL PINBALL PRICES ARE RISING! Look at the Banning auction and see what folks a dropping on used games. Stern is a business and business is good so why not raise prices?

#21222 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:Im done with people crying nonstop about stern’s prices rising. Take a look around, ALL PINBALL PRICES ARE RISING! Look at the Banning auction and see what folks a dropping on used games. Stern is a business and business is good so why not raise prices?

exactly......

#21223 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

...why not raise prices?

Because then people would have to spend more money.

#21224 2 years ago

Those posts are just exhausting. It’s like reading code. But nonsensical.

#21225 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Im done with people crying nonstop about stern’s prices rising. Take a look around, ALL PINBALL PRICES ARE RISING! Look at the Banning auction and see what folks a dropping on used games. Stern is a business and business is good so why not raise prices?

Not to bring up home prices again, but the point is, the world is upside-down right now. Everything is more expensive, including other hobbies I partake in not related to pinball. But I get it, it's hard to resist complaining about it. We are in an unorthodox period in history. This sentiment goes far beyond pinball. We (society, humans) need to weather this storm and hope it improves. Get ready for a long haul.

#21226 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

There was a thread of someone making one only that was cool

#21227 2 years ago

i guess my words were tears ..
Tears for Fears .
No crying!
I am not buying NIB and if you know me ,be sure to keep me to it regardless of Title but no need as i won't spend this money so easily anymore .
JJP GNR ce is the last NIB EVAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless Steve Ritchie does Something At JJP that merits it as GNRce is Great even with an Appetite For playfield destruction .

#21228 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

cool story bro.

#21229 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

i guess my words were tears ..
Tears for Fears .
No crying!
I am not buying NIB and if you know me ,be sure to keep me to it regardless of Title but no need as i won't spend this money so easily anymore .
Unless Steve Ritchie does Something At JJP that merits it as GNRce is Great even with an Appetite For playfield destruction .

Whatever he’s on, I want some.

#21230 2 years ago

People say the same thing about Hawaii…….
“It’s so expensive”
Make more money, or stop bitching

#21231 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Would make an amazing pinball machine!

#21232 2 years ago

Is there a Godzilla thread yet?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21234 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Bringing up Banning is like Barrett Jackson is to classic cars, people with too much money over paying for cars and driving up prices for all cars in the market regardless of condition. It’s not a good thing.

#21235 2 years ago

What is the difference between a stern distributor and a stern dealer? People who post here keep referring to purchasing from a distributor.

#21236 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

What is the difference between a stern distributor and a stern dealer? People who post here keep referring to purchasing from a distributor.

Same-same.

#21237 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Bringing up Banning is like Barrett Jackson is to classic cars, people with too much money over paying for cars and driving up prices for all cars in the market regardless of condition. It’s not a good thing.

Not saying it was good or bad but as an example of increasing prices across the board. Ive gone to Barrett Jackson 7 times and its a pretty good indicator of classic car value. A few cars will go for ridiculous money but most go for market value or slightly under. The Banning auction is obviously a crazy outlier but shows that its not Stern’s fault prices are on the rise as a whole, just that pinball is becoming more popular to the mainstream culture.

#21238 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

The Last Star Fighter.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That would make a fun pin with good objectives but if the licence is too much they could go for Battle Beyond the Stars , it has a lizard man as well

IMG_20210913_192613 (resized).jpgIMG_20210913_192613 (resized).jpg
#21239 2 years ago

I’m ready

5A77AADC-3FDF-4160-8460-56AA6B7C24C0 (resized).jpeg5A77AADC-3FDF-4160-8460-56AA6B7C24C0 (resized).jpeg

#21240 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That would make a fun pin with good objectives but if the licence is too much they could go for Battle Beyond the Stars , it has a lizard man as well
[quoted image]

Was BBTS big downunder? I watched it a ton growing up but it seems that nobody gets my references to it.

It’d be cool to have modes where you have to recruit each fighter. Plus you could have Nell as the center pf art. Who wouldn’t want to play pinball and look at a spaceship with tits…

F5DC2AFC-6885-429A-95E8-C7D90A90ECBD (resized).jpegF5DC2AFC-6885-429A-95E8-C7D90A90ECBD (resized).jpeg
#21241 2 years ago
Quoted from Spitfiren8:

Was BBTS big downunder?

Mate , I had never heard of bbts before Saturday night , I love those types of movies and don't know how I had never heard or seen it before . I've recently found a few '80s movies , on Amazon prime that must not have ever been shown over here . 1 movie which is total crap and not worth watching is Tentacles .

#21242 2 years ago

Any leaked images yet?

#21243 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Any leaked images yet?

This isn’t a thing anymore since the meeting and reveal are almost at the same time now.

#21244 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This isn’t a think anymore since the meeting and reveal are almost at the same time now.

It's 9 a.m. in New York , what time do you think we will see anything .
What usually happens is , it's past 11 here and I get up at 5: 20 then I get to work and see there are like 1000 + posts

#21245 2 years ago

I was told the reveal would be tomorrow. Is it going to happen today?

#21246 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's 9 a.m. in New York , what time do you think we will see anything .
What usually happens is , it's past 11 here and I get up at 5: 20 then I get to work and see there are like 1000 + posts

Well it’s usually on Tuesdays I think, but if it doesn’t get pushed back, I say before lunch today or tomorrow.

#21247 2 years ago

Anybody know when the Godzilla reveal trailer is going to drop (with actual footage of the machine(s)?

#21248 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well it’s usually on Tuesdays I think, but if it doesn’t get pushed back, I say before lunch today or tomorrow.

Dammit another day to wait .

#21249 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Anybody know when the Godzilla reveal trailer is going to drop (with actual footage of the machine(s)?

Only Gary, GG, Jody, Keith, Yeti, Tim, and Ray etc… know for sure.

#21250 2 years ago

Remember the good old days of new releases and the flood of used games at great prices that would hit the secondary market in correspondence with a new release. What happened? Who is selling that cq gem to buy Godzilla? Have not seen the bump in secondary market like we used to

G-G-Godzilla

Godzilla with dog.gifGodzilla with dog.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

5,980 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 27.95
4,500 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.95
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

13,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Hero, VT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,037 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/425?hl=hmannn1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.