balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 424 of 923.
#21151 2 years ago

What is this Elwin pin going to look and flip like… So excited to see it.

#21152 2 years ago

I prolly haven’t seen BTTF since it was originally released, and any Godzilla since before that. These titles don’t do anything for me. Now a Rush pin- I’m already on the list for an LE and Premium.

#21153 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I prolly haven’t seen BTTF since it was originally released, and any Godzilla since before that. These titles don’t do anything for me. Now a Rush pin- I’m already on the list for an LE and Premium.

rush___2112_back_to_the_future_by_taniosacacio_d89h0cv-fullview (resized).jpgrush___2112_back_to_the_future_by_taniosacacio_d89h0cv-fullview (resized).jpg
#21154 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

[quoted image]

408829-2 (resized).jpg408829-2 (resized).jpg
#21155 2 years ago

KME had an open check book with Godzilla?

#21156 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Can you teach me how you get on a list? The response I get is "I don't have allocation numbers yet from Stern for LE's"

#21157 2 years ago

Horrible theme for me… But I will give it a very hard look because of Elwin.
If it fails the eye test, I will go with IM pro.
I think it is Elwin’s best so far.

#21158 2 years ago

For me theme is the least important part of a game... Weird tho, when I was a kid it was the most. So given what I have heard this is going to be an incredible game.

#21159 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I own Iron Maiden, but think Godzilla might end up better. There are many insider rumors that Godzilla is going to be amazing with a killer Mech. Can't wait to see the machine.

#21160 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I own Iron Maiden, but think Godzilla might end up better. There are many insider rumors that Godzilla is going to be amazing with a killer Mech. Can't wait to see the machine.

As long as it isn't as clunky and faulty as the subway in AIQ....

#21161 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

As long as it isn't as clunky and faulty as the subway in AIQ....

Wait a minute. I thought we were not supposed to talk bad about Elwin games. lol

#21162 2 years ago

Hard to ignore the many failings of AIQ imo, IMDN and JP are absolutely perfect games in every way.

Quoted from playtwowin:

Wait a minute. I thought we were not supposed to talk bad about Elwin games. lol

#21163 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Can you teach me how you get on a list? The response I get is "I don't have allocation numbers yet from Stern for LE's"

from what Ive heard their lists are full of people who are on the LE list permanantly and get every single LE. I wont committ to that even though lately Ive been getting many of these games. But some I just have zero interest in like LZ or a future Rush pin. So I wont committ to buying all of them even if you can flip them easily.

#21164 2 years ago
Quoted from Boblabla:

Please, someone answer truthfully the last time they watched a 60’s 70’s 80’s Godzilla movie, purposely. We keep waiting on BTTF , which everyone wants.
Why not just release BTTF already!

I watched Godzilla vs Gigan last week.

#21165 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

If you are a maiden fan I would grab one over Godzilla no questions asked. It’s a complete package with the best call outs and theme integration or any stern. Maiden is a true masterpiece...

#21166 2 years ago

IMDN is probably my favorite game ever but I’m not sure how you say this without seeing or playing Godzilla first. Elwin is definitely capable of outdoing himself.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

If you are a maiden fan I would grab one over Godzilla no questions asked. It’s a complete package with the best call outs and theme integration or any stern. Maiden is a true masterpiece...

#21167 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Should I buy TWD over BTTF, also?

#21168 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

IMDN is probably my favorite game ever but I’m not sure how you say this without seeing or playing Godzilla first. Elwin is definitely capable of outdoing himself.

Especially now that he's dragging Stern into subways. FINALLY. AIQ's wasn't GREAT, but at least it was more than the in and out mini not-really-a-subway IM Prem/LE had.

#21169 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Should I buy TWD over BTTF, also?

Wait for the crossover reskin release. Best of both worlds.

#21170 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Especially now that he's dragging Stern into subways. FINALLY. AIQ's wasn't GREAT, but at least it was more than the in and out mini not-really-a-subway IM Prem/LE had.

Huh? There's no subway on Iron Maiden? Are you talking about under the ramp on the Premium/LE? Even Stern calls that a scoop in their docs, so I'm not sure what you're referring to there...

#21171 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Its no big deal really. I have a distributor I always use for my NIB games, as well as others. He knows I’m always good for anything I say I will buy. So if a title is coming up I’m interested in (even if it’s not official, like Rush), I just ask to get put on the list for whatever model. Often times, this can be 6-8 months out before it’s even announced.

I’m on the Rush list for a LE and Premium as one game is for me, and one is for my brother. I don’t play the ‘trying to make a quick buck’ game buying up LEs.

#21172 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Huh? There's no subway on Iron Maiden? Are you talking about under the ramp on the Premium/LE? Even Stern calls that a scoop in their docs, so I'm not sure what you're referring to there...

On the Prem/LE, the world's shortest subway feeds from the sarcophagus to the scoop when the sarcophagus dumps the ball down into it. Goes down through the dinky subway and over into the scoop area to be ejected from under the ramp. Baby steps. He got closer to breaking the Stern subway drought by the time AIQ came around. Not great yet, but maybe on Godzilla!

#21173 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

On the Prem/LE, the world's shortest subway feeds from the sarcophagus to the scoop when the sarcophagus dumps the ball down into it. Goes down through the dinky subway and over into the scoop area to be ejected from under the ramp. Baby steps. He got closer to breaking the Stern subway drought by the time AIQ came around. Not great yet, but maybe on Godzilla!

Gotcha. I've never seen the guts of one, and only played a LE/Premium maybe a total of 6 games. Granted, three of those games were hour long 4 player games but I was pretty bloody exhausted by that point.

#21174 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Because Godzilla will be in production for years and I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last maiden run ever. He can get maiden ASAP while Godzilla might be hard to impossible to get for a few months at least

#21175 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Because Godzilla will be in production for years and I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last maiden run ever. He can get maiden ASAP while Godzilla might be hard to impossible to get for a few months at least

This is correct also to add, code dev on godzilla.
With that said CCr is also interesting

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#21176 2 years ago

Ok - with Godzilla now out of the way, can we get back to getting the new Rush ready for all of us waiting?

R

#21177 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

Ok - with Godzilla now out of the way, can we get back to getting the new Rush ready for all of us waiting?
R

Ya I know its " the next stern pin " thread, but can we at least see gz before we move on? I'm in for an le so I wanna see what I've got coming

#21178 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ya I know its " the next stern pin " thread, but can we at least see gz before we move on? I'm in for an le so I wanna see what I've got coming

Okay, fine. I'll give you until Tuesday. Then Rush is officially the next Stern pin and we'll be back on topic.

#21179 2 years ago
CAA64FD6-3877-4E63-AC61-454A35F8667A (resized).jpegCAA64FD6-3877-4E63-AC61-454A35F8667A (resized).jpeg
#21180 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay, fine. I'll give you until Tuesday. Then Rush is officially the next Stern pin and we'll be back on topic.

U crack me up buddy!!! I'll prob be in on rush as well, will fit good with LZ.

#21181 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did Stern really pull off Star Wars, though? They cost-reduced the crap out of what should have been one of their most-elaborate pins. Seems like it was the genesis of Steve Ritchie's exit from Stern.

Agreed but Mandalorian more than makes up for that POS. It's only at .97 and so much more enjoyable

#21182 2 years ago

With Eddy having just finished Mando, Keith on Godzilla and Borg rumored to be on Rush, who would be the designer for a BTTF and who actually is designing atm? Ritchie is gone, Gomez is more of an adviser now apparantly. Not sure who that really leaves right now.

#21183 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Agreed but Mandalorian more than makes up for that POS. It's only at .97 and so much more enjoyable

I really enjoy SW premium. Great code, great moments, fun brutal game. I know its not everyones fav. Cant wait until my mando arrives and is next to SW with all that awesome SW randy martinez art.

#21184 2 years ago

Idk maybe I’m just too young but Rush has like three great songs. Rather have a Black Sabbath or Chicago pin bf them. Big pass.

#21185 2 years ago

A Chicago pin would be great. Rush sucks. BTW SW is way better than Mando. Stop Motion > CGI. Plus Mando runs like a power ranger. terrible. I didnt like pinball for a week after I saw that game.

#21186 2 years ago

The best era of pinball machines was 2016/2017. GB, Alien (H), SW, IM

#21187 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Elwin is definitely capable of outdoing himself.

Most forget that Elwin spent YEARS on Archer/Maiden. He may outdo himself, but the current schedule makes me doubt it. Maiden reflects the time spent. The best stern to date.

#21188 2 years ago
Quoted from Prince66cali:

The best era of pinball machines was 2016/2017. GB, Alien (H), SW, IM

What are you… 8?

#21189 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

What are you… 8?

#21190 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Without seeing Godzilla how can you even say that?

#21191 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Idk maybe I’m just too young but Rush has like three great songs. Rather have a Black Sabbath or Chicago pin bf them. Big pass.

Agreed with you up to Chicago

#21192 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Without seeing Godzilla how can you even say that?

Because Godzilla will be around a long time from now is what he is saying.

#21193 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Agreed with you up to Chicago

25 or 6 to 4 Multiball doesn’t sound like fun?

#21194 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

With Eddy having just finished Mando, Keith on Godzilla and Borg rumored to be on Rush, who would be the designer for a BTTF and who actually is designing atm? Ritchie is gone, Gomez is more of an adviser now apparantly. Not sure who that really leaves right now.

I think its a well kept secret but I think Jack Danger Is doing some designing work with Stern!

#21195 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I think its a well kept secret but I think Jack Danger Is doing some designing work with Stern!

Yes, and the Pinball Expo event schedule mentions his new project with Waison Cheng, from Stern.
Screenshot_20210912-071329_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210912-071329_Chrome (resized).jpg

#21196 2 years ago

Elwin post.

689EF5E1-FAF2-4A5C-95C7-99AE87357635 (resized).jpeg689EF5E1-FAF2-4A5C-95C7-99AE87357635 (resized).jpeg

#21197 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I watched Godzilla vs Gigan last week.

At first I thought you said Godzilla vs Gilligan .
I'd like to see that

IMG_20210912_193738 (resized).jpgIMG_20210912_193738 (resized).jpg
#21198 2 years ago

I know it's been asked before but, does joining stern insider guarentee you 1st crack at an le?

#21199 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I know it's been asked before but, does joining stern insider guarentee you 1st crack at an le?

I would say NO.

#21200 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What is atm? Isn’t RayDay getting a crack at designing? I thought I heard that somewhere .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 424 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/424?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.