DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 937.
#21001 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Godzilla - Pro Premium LE
Rush - Pro Premium LE later this year

Disappointed- you had me all jacked up for a Welk.

#21002 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Godzilla - Pro Premium LE
Rush - Pro Premium LE later this year

No Welk?

#21003 2 years ago

We will not give up on Welk!!

#21004 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

We will not give up on Welk!!

Maybe the next title is really Jazzilla (easily misconstrued as Godzilla) where you play Welk as you battle naysayers on what big band really should sound like.

lawrence_welk_marquee_0 (resized).jpglawrence_welk_marquee_0 (resized).jpg

I already see a mode where you have to fire your champaign lady for showing too much leg. There will be no cheesecake in this pin!
alice-lon-b4db6d3f-f515-46e8-9943-b4bfac4ec91-resize-750 (resized).jpgalice-lon-b4db6d3f-f515-46e8-9943-b4bfac4ec91-resize-750 (resized).jpg

#21005 2 years ago

Is there any actual reason people think Rush will be next? Or people just pulling this out of the thin air?

#21006 2 years ago
Quoted from JWP72:I want to see the longest ramp of all time on this Godzilla

This what she said. (sorry I can't help myself)

#21007 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Is there any actual reason people think Rush will be next? Or people just pulling this out of the thin air?

The couple of people that are actually in the know say it is so, thus it is so.

#21008 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

The couple of people that are actually in the know say it is so, thus it is so.

5AA960DF-916B-44D3-B070-9BB625286FF9 (resized).jpeg5AA960DF-916B-44D3-B070-9BB625286FF9 (resized).jpeg
#21009 2 years ago

I tried convincing my friend the next pin was GodZilla but he doesn't believe me. He must be an atheist.

#21010 2 years ago

It's Godzilla, then Rush.

They took Welk from Borg and put it on Steve Ritchies plate. Steve got mad and quit Stern and went to JJP. Don't know if Welk went along with Steve or to the back burner in John Borgs que or if it is now just in Limbo.

#21011 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's Godzilla, then Rush.
They took Welk from Borg and put it on Steve Ritchies plate. Steve got mad and quit Stern and went to JJP. Don't know if Welk went along with Steve or to the back burner in John Borgs que or if it is now just in Limbo.

What’s welk?

#21012 2 years ago

Inquiring minds would like to know.

#21013 2 years ago

Fred Armisen's band

#21014 2 years ago

I heard two different rumors from two different sources on the upcoming announcement.

Keep in mind ... these are RUMORS... I suspect the truth is somewhere in between.

1. Every machine built after 9/14/21 is subject to the new price increase. No exceptions!
2. Only machines built after 12/31/21 are subject to the new price increase. -No exceptions!

#21015 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I heard two different rumors from two different sources on the upcoming announcement.
Keep in mind ... these are RUMORS... I suspect the truth is somewhere in between.
1. Every machine built after 9/14/21 is subject to the new price increase. No exceptions!
2. Only machines built after 12/31/21 are subject to the new price increase. -No exceptions!

And add that the price increase may have changed to a lower amount:

https://cointaker.com/products/deadpool-pinball-premium

https://www.hemispheresamusements.com/new-game-avengers.php#premium

#21016 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I vote for after 12-31-21

#21017 2 years ago

Maybe there is some leeway with the older games. Newer ones still show the 600 and 1k increase.
https://cointaker.com/products/deposit-mandalorian-stern-premium
https://cointaker.com/products/mandalorian-pro-stern-pinball
https://cointaker.com/products/jurassic-park-premium-pinball-by-stern

That hemispheresamusements one shows as in stock and shipping now over current MSRP. Those machines won't have any of the new connected stuff. Looks like they are just charging a premium for it if you want it now.

We should know next week what the official word will be. Hoping for those with pre-orders it is not the prices shown at cointaker

#21018 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Maybe there is some leeway with the older games. Newer ones still show the 600 and 1k increase.
https://cointaker.com/products/deposit-mandalorian-stern-premium
https://cointaker.com/products/mandalorian-pro-stern-pinball
https://cointaker.com/products/jurassic-park-premium-pinball-by-stern
That hemispheresamusements one shows as in stock and shipping now over current MSRP. Those machines won't have any of the new connected stuff. Looks like they are just charging a premium for it if you want it now.
We should know next week what the official word will be. Hoping for those with pre-orders it is not the prices shown at cointaker

The Hemisphere also states it comes with Stern Insider Connected installed and free shipping. I do, however, doubt that it is actually in stock.

#21019 2 years ago

They were just run and some distributers do have stock at the moment. Little Shop of Games has 1
https://littleshopofgames.com/shop/machines-for-sale/new-pinball-machines/the-avengers-infinity-quest-premium-pinball-machine-by-stern/

#21020 2 years ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

Heard a rumor the next three Stern games are as follows:
1) Godzilla
2) Back to the Future
3) Black Sabbath
BTW... Don't be shocked when you see TOY STORY from JJP then Matrix. I think JJP has the Matrix!

Hopefully this is true. I only care about Black Sabbath. JJP is probably out forever for me with the GNR Playfield fiasco

#21021 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Hopefully this is true. I only care about Black Sabbath. JJP is probably out forever for me with the GNR Playfield fiasco

Yeah, its insane how people continue to throw money at JJP knowing they haven't solved their playfield issues... Even when its already been proven washers don't fix the problem.

#21022 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yeah, its insane how people continue to throw money at JJP knowing they haven't solved their playfield issues... Even when its already been proven washers don't fix the problem.

They either don’t know or don’t care about the issue. There’s plenty of those folks to go around.

#21023 2 years ago

I warned you guys about that huckster. I don’t care who is actually in charge over there now, that’s the House that Jack built and it’s not on a foundation you can trust.

#21024 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

They meant Sega Godzilla (That was close Cointaker )[quoted image]

You guys have me feeling like I should delete that post. I was asking earnestly, I thought I missed something. I don't want them to have any trouble over it. That being said, yes did you all see the picture of the Sega Godzilla I deleted? That is one big ramp, pretty crazy.....

#21025 2 years ago

Teaser trailer is out.

#21027 2 years ago

BOOM!

#21028 2 years ago

Dindt spot kong in the teaser..

#21029 2 years ago

The real teaser should be showing Premium Mandalorians on the assembly line.

#21031 2 years ago

Oh hey everyone, whats going on in this thread?

#21032 2 years ago

Looking forward to this game! Below a tidbit on how they produced the Godzilla call!

Over the past 60 years, each incarnation of the film since has taken a slightly different recipe for cooking up the sound. In the 1954 original, the sound effects team tried, unsuccessfully, to use animal sounds to create the roar. It was Japanese composer Akira Ifukube who had the idea to use a musical instrument to create the shriek we all know.

"It was actually a double bass, using a leather glove coated in pine-tar resin to create friction," Aadahl says. "They'd rub it against the string of the double bass to create that sound."

#21033 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Dindt spot kong in the teaser..

Toho doesn’t own Kong, Warner Bros. does. This is only classic Toho Godzilla.

#21034 2 years ago

Now do I hold on to my spot for EHOH or jump on the Godzilla pin?

#21035 2 years ago

At least it seems to be actual classic Godzilla, and not the modern western movie crappy ones.

#21036 2 years ago

“the king arrives” has some bitter irony in it, considering the departure of Steve Ritchie, dont’cha think?!

#21037 2 years ago

GODZILLA (resized).pngGODZILLA (resized).png

#21038 2 years ago

The comments on YouTube are pretty funny. The Godzilla fans don't seem to happy that's it's a pinball machine and not a movie.

#21039 2 years ago

Cant wait to see what keith and ZY come up with. Will have all 4 elwins soon enough

#21040 2 years ago

Must..resist temptation to quote posts saying it wasn't Godzilla...

#21041 2 years ago

How do I beat the flippers to get an LE?

#21043 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:Must..resist temptation to quote posts saying it wasn't Godzilla...

I admit I thought there was a good chance It wasn't actually Godzilla...I wont be buying it as it's not a theme I love. Still excited to see it though.

#21044 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Now do I hold on to my spot for EHOH or jump on the Godzilla pin?

trailer of some building on fire and a 50 year old Godzilla ... and your in before the lock ~

look squirrel!

#21045 2 years ago

This trailer could have been alot better.

#21046 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

This trailer could have been alot better.

Bet it will keep us talkin all weekend

#21047 2 years ago

Classic Toho Godzilla?!! F'n YES YES Y E S ! ! ! Y ! E ! S ! HAPPY DANCE.....

#21048 2 years ago

If they try a premium Black and white version of Godzilla I will never buy another Stern game in my life. Lol

#21049 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

If they try a premium Black and white version of Godzilla I will never buy another Stern game in my life. Lol

I think thats the best looking munsters even though the colored version is amazing too

#21050 2 years ago

if they do a better trailer they will have to announce yet another price Increase !!

Quoted from playtwowin:This trailer could have been alot better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Linthicum Heights, MD
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,819 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/421?hl=screaminr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.