Pee Wee Buffy (resized).jpg
Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,161 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 924.
#20951 2 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Any one buying DP Pro? Ordered but no idea if and when they will be produced again
Mando Pro arriving mid Septmeber cant wait!

Hearing December, which I’m hopeful for as well - because I don’t want to miss out on what may be the last run.

#20952 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Ever play a Williams Defender?
The LH outlane kicker is manually activated by a second button on the LH side. You have to get the timing juuuust right. Too early or too late, and you waste your chance. Have to re-light it to try again.
Very enjoyable feature.
Later,
EV

never seen it, but sounds like fun

#20953 2 years ago

What if Stern snatched the Godzilla license just to add credence to the fake codename for their next title?

dc19dd07-ad24-4338-85c0-658d5cf59982_text.gifdc19dd07-ad24-4338-85c0-658d5cf59982_text.gif
#20954 2 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

What if Stern snatched the Godzilla license just to add credence to the fake codename for their next title?
[quoted image]

Haha - the "Godzilla" license for pinball would most certainly be Harry Potter. Wouldn't that be a twist?!

#20955 2 years ago

Stern needs to quit putting out movie themed recycled pinballs. and come up with some original titles. it's also time they put out some limited edition Virtual Pinball machines. . iam in the hobby of real pinball and virtual I want the best of both worlds. a Prince Pinball would be great. if Kiss can have one out. Prince deserves ones too. he had record sales over 100 mill just like Kiss.

#20956 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

0% chance that a major movie studio would risk information leaking around a blockbuster movie to make a few hundred grand on a pinball machine...

I agreed with this when I first read it but the first matrix trailer dropped today and I love baseless speculation.

I could totally believe they planned to release that last Christmas and would start to release more details under nda on a need-to-know basis. By now, they expected to have the second trailer out and the third not far off. The promotional/licensing blitz would be redlining giving away most/all of the major plot points of the movie other than the ending/final battle. The perfect time to slot in the pinball machine which will almost entirely be based on information already available in the trailers. The ending? A wizard mode that won't even be implemented until a code update after the movie has released.

Then normal movie production issues along with covid delays throw everything into flux and the licensing/promotional people are in triage mode 24/7. They have to release a few details they'd prefer not to so the art/toys/callouts can be planned, but Stern doesn't need much as the general design of a matrix pinball game writes itself.

Sunday night the trailer is finalized and scheduled for youtube premier on Thursday. Monday morning their social media intern uses their only day off this year to browse twitter and sees the buzz about Stern's Big Announcement(TM), realizes this stupid pinball company is going to ruin everything and starts burning down phones until they find someone to call Gary and tell him in no uncertain terms they have to reschedule the reveal for next week.

So is Godzilla Godzilla or is Godziilla a codename for "We're finally making a Matrix Pin. A cultural phenom that anyone more than casually interested in pinball between 98 and the mid 2000s thought about how it would play whether they liked the movies or not, and every professional and aspiring designer likely has a pitch for just in case it ever comes up, let alone Elwin who won his first PAPA world championship the same year the original released."

#20957 2 years ago

Wouldn't this be fun?? (lol, posted above at the same time!)

#20958 2 years ago

These kind of movies leave me totally confused at the end ..... BTTF and why toilets below the equator flush in the opposite direction are beyond me.

#20959 2 years ago
Quoted from gregh43:

Stern needs to quit putting out movie themed recycled pinballs. and come up with some original titles.

That would be nice, but the thing is, they never sell well.

#20960 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

#6 Looks a little tired like she has been playing with balls her whole life. Poor girl. lol

Butterface!!!!

#20961 2 years ago
il_570xN.641908405_94cm (resized).jpgil_570xN.641908405_94cm (resized).jpg
#20962 2 years ago

Got this e-mail about 2 hours ago. Was Godzilla officially confirmed?

Added over 3 years ago:

I was unable to delete this post so please ignore

#20963 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone heard if Stern will be running more Elvira Premium’s?

Stern is doing a new Elvira Premium run in 2022.

#20964 2 years ago

This thread just hit 420 pages! .... Godzilla approves!~ GODZILLA (resized).jpgGODZILLA (resized).jpg

So does BACK TO THE FUTURE!

4aauY (resized).png4aauY (resized).png

& RUSH! 1c8f90d8770680c17a8a99c733785004 (resized).jpg1c8f90d8770680c17a8a99c733785004 (resized).jpg

#20965 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Stern is doing a new Elvira Premium run in 2022.

Will it get another $1k price increase that put its price tag around $9.4k? Those $2k toppers are really taking a hit. Prices for high demand, out of stock toppers will have to rise ....

#20966 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Will it get another $1k price increase that put its price tag around $9.4k?

It's going up to $9195 according to Cointaker

#20967 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Gotcha and lowest priced EHOH premium on Pinside market is $12.5k. It would seem that as popular as this title is, and with so many people liking it and not having one, that Stern will make these for another 3 - 4 years.

#20968 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

This thread just hit 420 pages! .... Godzilla approves!~ [quoted image]
So does BACK TO THE FUTURE!
[quoted image]
& RUSH! [quoted image]

Look at all three pics and tell me what they have in common. Do you think any of these pins might have that as a feature?

Here’s a Bond for your collection

BB1AFCB4-CDFD-4925-BA58-3FD3971E7936.gifBB1AFCB4-CDFD-4925-BA58-3FD3971E7936.gif
#20969 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Got this e-mail about 2 hours ago. Was Godzilla officially confirmed? [quoted image]

If true, I hope Stern severely punishes Cointaker.

#20970 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

To be fair, Stern had previously said the public reveal would have happened by now. Cointaker probably just had an e-blast prepared based on Stern's reveal timeline and forgot to revise it, or an older version went out by mistake. These things happen when reveals get delayed at the last minute.

#20971 2 years ago

That UK Pub and games place accidently disclosed Godzilla too, last week

#20972 2 years ago

Funny how we are on the eve of the next game, but are still awaiting initial production on official accessories from the 'last' game. Where is my Mando art blades and shooter rod stern! Lol.

With this being said, I am still super excited for next weeks Godzilla reveal and also look forward to the manufacturing challenges hopefully being improved in 2022!

#20973 2 years ago

Teaser tomorrow I hope!

#20974 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Why should they be seriously punished???? IMO that’s an idiotic statement. There’s no harm, everyone knows it’s Godzilla and I’m guessing knowing Cointaker’s Impeccable reputation it was just overlooked. That mentality is the sue everyone mentality. Maybe your Robert Mueller in disguise

#20975 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Are you serious?!! Ok Karen.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20976 2 years ago

yea lets hope Stern doesnt take it out on cointaker as they are amazing. Honest mistake as they were suppossed to show this off 2 days ago. Technically didnt the distributer call also get moved? So technically wouldnt they not have been told yet officially?

#20977 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

What a POS you are!

#20978 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Why should they be seriously punished???? IMO that’s an idiotic statement. There’s no harm, everyone knows it’s Godzilla and I’m guessing knowing Cointaker’s Impeccable reputation it was just overlooked. That mentality is the sue everyone mentality. Maybe your Robert Mueller in disguise

I assumed the comment was a joke because otherwise it's just a completely ridiculous thing to say. Especially in a thread where we actively speculate about upcoming games.

#20979 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I assumed the comment was a joke because otherwise it's just a completely ridiculous thing to say. Especially in a thread where we actively speculate about upcoming games.

We got a winner!

#20980 2 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Funny how we are on the eve of the next game, but are still awaiting initial production on official accessories from the 'last' game. Where is my Mando art blades and shooter rod stern! Lol.
With this being said, I am still super excited for next weeks Godzilla reveal and also look forward to the manufacturing challenges hopefully being improved in 2022!

Art blades are on eBay.

#20981 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Art blades are on eBay.

Free shipping too, nice.

#20982 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:If true, I hope Stern severely punishes Cointaker.

6282E48C-A442-4D8E-8A28-9CBA017286C3 (resized).jpeg6282E48C-A442-4D8E-8A28-9CBA017286C3 (resized).jpeg
#20983 2 years ago

That would be a great pinball!!

#20984 2 years ago

Now having John Vernon as Curt Mooney in a "Killer Klowns from Outer Space The Pinball" certainly gets my attention!

4e958f3d8dca54412fbac72ac04be14590ab7583r1-500-261_hq.gif4e958f3d8dca54412fbac72ac04be14590ab7583r1-500-261_hq.gif
#20985 2 years ago

Yep. I'm in!

8eb11cc38a9b6b176f0cfef03538de96-d5gunqf-1- (resized).jpg8eb11cc38a9b6b176f0cfef03538de96-d5gunqf-1- (resized).jpgKiller-Klowns-from-Outer-Space (resized).jpgKiller-Klowns-from-Outer-Space (resized).jpg
#20986 2 years ago

Double secret probation sir?

#20987 2 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Not like it is a surprise.

#20988 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Until announced, the details around Godzilla are subject to change. The one thing I wish Stern would do differently is to double the number of LE’s offered. There were 650 Avengers LE’s and 750 Mando LE’s and each was oversubscribed so much that the market place has them listed for $3k-$5k above list price. Having too few LE’s drives the secondary price up too much. This is not good for the market nor the buyer. To solve this the number of LE’s offered has to rise.
Would 1000 LE’s have been too many for Avengers and Mando? No those titles were hot and could have used 1,250 LE’s to meet demand imo. Now Godzilla is on the doorstep and we are led to believe Stern will announce 1000 LE’s. I say that is not enough and they should announce 1,250 instead. Then Stern could sell 1000 through it’s distributors and 250 directly to customers on day 2, after the first wave sells out on day 1. At 1,250 LE’s sold, that would make Godzilla the best selling LE to date and maybe the start of seeing 1k -2k LE’s offered for all models going forward. This gets more high margin games into the market place and earns Stern a few million dollars extra x 3 releases a year = $6M extra profit and makes a few thousand customers more happy each year. Bond and BTTF could each have 2k LE’s sold. How many Harry Potter LE’s could sell - 5k plus 1k SLE’s? That one is the motherlode.

Doesnt that defeat the purpose of LEs? I only have one LE and that is MAndo. I would love to have all LEs in collection but I understand that I have to pay more for ones I want. IF there were that many would it be worth it?

Maybe I am alone but seems like you want LE quality at premium price?

#20989 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

Yep. I'm in!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yep !!!

I would buy instantly maxing my cards ASAP for killer klowns from outer space

Be more realistic for Spooky though than stern

#20990 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Got this e-mail about 2 hours ago. Was Godzilla officially confirmed? [quoted image]

They meant Sega Godzilla (That was close Cointaker )

E1104A8E-515A-49F8-83DB-534F763E65EF.gifE1104A8E-515A-49F8-83DB-534F763E65EF.gif
#20991 2 years ago

Heard a rumor the next three Stern games are as follows:

1) Godzilla
2) Back to the Future
3) Black Sabbath

BTW... Don't be shocked when you see TOY STORY from JJP then Matrix. I think JJP has the Matrix!

Quoted from Neal_W:

Wouldn't this be fun??

#20992 2 years ago
Quoted from blacklightprod:

Heard a rumor the next three Stern games are as follows:
1) Godzilla
2) Back to the Future
3) Black Sabbath
BTW... Don't be shocked when you see TOY STORY from JJP then Matrix. I think JJP has the Matrix!

That’s the first rumor I’ve heard of Stern actually doing a Black Sabbath pin. I really hope it’s true cause I’m much more interested in a Sabbath pin than Rush.

#20993 2 years ago

Stern will never make a RUSH pinball
Only for North American market
Not well known around the world especially Australia

QUEEN is coming !!

#20994 2 years ago
Quoted from MrTilt:

Stern will never make a RUSH pinball
Only for North American market
Not well known around the world especially Australia
QUEEN is coming !!

I'm quoting this so I can refer to it in December when you're completely wrong. Many of us know Rush IS coming, and most likely after Godzilla.

#20995 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm quoting this so I can refer to it in December when you're completely wrong. Many of us know Rush IS coming, and most likely after Godzilla.

If it does actually happen it will be a single model lineup like batman 66 etc

#20996 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

hope you're right my check book needs a break!

Quoted from MrTilt:

If it does actually happen it will be a single model lineup like batman 66 etc

Batman had 3 tiers

#20997 2 years ago

I want to see the longest ramp of all time on this Godzilla

#20998 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

hope you're right my check book needs a break!

Batman had 3 tiers

Batman had 3 tiers and all were premium and above. No playfield differences.

#20999 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Thats great. I have one on order since Feb. Was told just waiting on parts.

#21000 2 years ago

Godzilla - Pro Premium LE

Rush - Pro Premium LE later this year

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,161 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/420?hl=screaminr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.