vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG
We_were_on_a_break1-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif
maxresdefault (resized).jpeg
images (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1713427968712 (resized).jpg
Untitled (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 941.
#20101 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I know it’s not the worse but it grossed the 3rd lowest amount in the franchise.

That's not true. Looked it up just now.

$505M inflation-adjusted dollars puts On Her Majesty's Secret Service in a respectable position relative to all the rest. Dalton's License to kill was a little over half that gross and dead last.

https://www.007james.com/articles/box_office.php

#20102 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Sounding like price increase on next game?
Wonder if we are about to get spike 3 and some form of online play?

spike 3 or more like an spike 2.5 aka spike 2.0 with an better CPU

#20103 2 years ago

Are they making more Iron Maiden premiums?

#20104 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

It’s horrible in my opinion because of the angles of the camera shots and quick cuts they do throughout the movie. As far as George, he breaks the fourth wall in the first scene and it throws me off the rest of the movie. LOL

The studio thought he was good , they offered him a 6 movie deal and a 1 million dollar sign on bonus , he said no and walked away

#20105 2 years ago

Cointaker is taking preorders for JP premium and the price is a grand more now. $1000 deposit and balance due of $7595 once arrives.

0DBA35E7-4AD0-4ABF-8454-E459D9FFB080 (resized).jpeg0DBA35E7-4AD0-4ABF-8454-E459D9FFB080 (resized).jpeg

#20106 2 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

spike 3 or more like an spike 2.5 aka spike 2.0 with an better CPU

Gomez has been promising a quieter power supply for over a year now. That may debut, too. But it's not clear if it's really a new power supply or if Stern finally just asked Meanwell to put a quieter fan in the same power supply (which Meanwell said they were willing to do if asked).

#20107 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Next Saturday marks 4mo. since Mandalorian was announced so something must be coming soon...

It’s been that long already? Damn time flies by.

#20108 2 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is it possible Stern picks up The Matrix license?

If Stern announces The Matrix
The HYPE will be
Over THE Top !
They will have to make 2000 LE's

I still think Stern should go for John Wick.
Im unsure why Spooky was not able to jag Wick ?
$$$ ?

Huge, Huge title !

#20109 2 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

If Stern announces The Matrix
The HYPE will be
Over THE Top !
They will have to make 2000 LE's
I still think Stern should go for John Wick.
Im unsure why Spooky was not able to jag Wick ?
$$$ ?
Huge, Huge title !

John Wick would be cool AF

#20110 2 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Are they making more Iron Maiden premiums?

Try Pinballandmore.com. I just got on the list.

#20111 2 years ago

The time machine will bring you bttf....

rush-time (resized).jpgrush-time (resized).jpg
#20112 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Cointaker is taking preorders for JP premium and the price is a grand more now. $1000 deposit and balance due of $7595 once arrives.
[quoted image]

I’m not surprised at all. I just got a quote for garage doors last week. It’s 80% higher than last year. I called three different companies and got quotes. They were the all the same. I have dealt with one of them for 25 years.
They claim alum/steel/wood and other material cost increases. Plus fuel/trucking cost increases. I’m sure this is true but not 80%.
Company’s are price gouging and will increase and hold prices until sales drop to a point where they have to slowly drop prices.

I just built a single home that was substantially similar to one I built 1-1/2 years ago. Lumber costs went from $70,000 to $120,000.
My buddy drives big rigs. Two of his friends drive for a huge lumber company. They say the MFG plants have material stacked up high and their company policy right now is no overtime.
They are creating false scarcity so they can price gouge and claim “material shortages”.

#20113 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I’m not surprised at all. I just got a quote for garage doors last week. It’s 80% higher than last year. I called three different companies and got quotes. They were the all the same. I have dealt with one of them for 25 years.
They claim alum/steel/wood and other material cost increases. Plus fuel/trucking cost increases. I’m sure this is true but not 80%.
Company’s are price gouging and will increase and hold prices until sales drop to a point where they have to slowly drop prices.
I just built a single home that was substantially similar to one I built 1-1/2 years ago. Lumber costs went from $70,000 to $120,000.
My buddy drives big rigs. Two of his friends drive for a huge lumber company. They say the MFG plants have material stacked up high and their company policy right now is no overtime.
They are creating false scarcity so they can price gouge and claim “material shortages”.

In case you haven't noticed. Everything thing has gone up in price. Being a GC. That includes labor. But I guess that's what happens when the government stimilates the economy and hands out free money for a over a year?

#20114 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

[quoted image]

Fuck a $1000 increase?! This sucks. If they (Stern) try to get more money from me on my Mando Pro I have ordered I'm canceling.

#20115 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Fuck a $1000 increase?! This sucks. If they (Stern) try to get more money from me on my Mando Pro I have ordered I'm canceling.

I think they'll abide by a certain date deadline for what you paid in preorder vs. price (say you did it a few months ago). Anything as of this week it seems is going to be the new cost when payment is due. This does suck. But sign of the times and all.

#20116 2 years ago

Start buying up the LZs ,you can get a minimally used prem for 7ish .Its the best deal going right now and a great fing pin ! If you have not tried one out find one to play .I wanted a JP at normal pricing .I will never pay 8600 for a NIB prem (8900 delivered ?)or 7800 for used ones after the hike .If that’s the choices going forward I’ll just sit on the ones I have and I’ll be happy to stay out of purchasing for awile .The music will stop eventually and some will be left without a chair .That goes for homes ,cars etc.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20117 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I think they'll abide by a certain date deadline for what you paid in preorder vs. price (say you did it a few months ago).

They didn't when they raised the price by $500 on Elvira. The problem is the deposits are with your dealer and not Stern.

#20118 2 years ago

Guys… go look at the cointaker site. The sale price for Mando premium is $7699, with deposit of $1000. I think you are misinterpreting the verbiage.

EDIT: I was wrong… JP2 total price was indeed $7599+1000

#20119 2 years ago

I really hope they vault Ghost Busters, that would be nice to see.

I know there are some Stern haters out there, but I actually believe they are doing a great job with bringing new changes to their machines:

1) I love the new lockbar system. Its just much more firm and easier to get in and out
2) The back glass lock system is also fairly nice and easy access/use.
3) Ive noticed the machines are getting lighter, and the playfields feel easier to lift up. Easier on me poor back!
4) My customer support with them has been nothing but excellent. Need a replacement part?? Sure!
5) They added just enough space in between the playfield and the side art so we dont mess it up.. nice!
6) Accessories are fairly easy to install (although they keep saying out of stock )

I love these little improvements, hope they keep it going.

#20120 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Guys… go look at the cointaker site. The sale price for Mando premium is $7699, with deposit of $1000. I think you are misinterpreting the verbiage.

The verbage for mandalorian premium is different than the verbage for Jurassic park premium it definitely looks like a $1000 increase is coming/here.

#20121 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

The verbage for mandalorian premium is different than the verbage for Jurassic park premium it definitely looks like a $1000 increase is coming/here.

‘Definitely looks like’? I couldn’t disagree more. Have you found that Cointaker makes a habit of purposely using ambiguous language to mislead people on price?

I could be wrong, but I think you guys are making a stink about a misunderstanding that you are having.

#20122 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

‘Definitely looks like’? I couldn’t disagree more. Have you found that Cointaker makes a habit of purposely using ambiguous language to mislead people on price?
I could be wrong, but I think you guys are making a stink about a misunderstanding that you are having.

Mando Pro...$1000 deposit and $5595 due upon arrival. That looks like a $600 increase on Pro models...

#20123 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

They didn't when they raised the price by $500 on Elvira. The problem is the deposits are with your dealer and not Stern.

I don't see it as a problem. It's a problem if they don't telegraph the increase prior to payment or at least letting you know there's an increase prior to pony up time. Cointaker has never done that to me but if they did, they'd give a notice for sure without a surprise so you can make a decision. Can't speak for dealing with other distributors. As for the inflation situation, not much you can do but hold off hoping things will change price-wise (highly doubtful with how hot pinball is again being a thing of leisure), even if the economy does take a dump in the near future.

As for the cost of JP Premium, it's definitely gone up $1000 on their site as when I preordered one, it was about $1000 less a couple months back. Looks like all premiums have taken a $1000 hike from taking a look. Someone else said $600 increase roughly for the pros.

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

#20124 2 years ago

So $600 on pros and $1,000 on premium/LE!! Congratulations Stern you have priced me out of your games!!

#20125 2 years ago

So if Stern announces Godzilla premium at ~9k how many people here are out?

#20126 2 years ago

FYI If you look at Sterns site, Jurassic Park Premiums are at MSRP $7799.

#20127 2 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

So if Stern announces Godzilla premium at ~9k how many people here are out?

They will still sell out and that’s why they can keep upping the price. I get that the cost is going up to make the machines but when the cost goes back down will their prices?

#20128 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

FYI If you look at Sterns site, Jurassic Park Premiums are at MSRP $7799.

That's the current price. You will pay current price on in stock pins. The price increase is coming with next release and so any preordered titles will most likely see that increase. My hope is that because this is such a large increase that games preordered before the increase is made will be sold for the current price. Probably not...

#20129 2 years ago

Have anyone seen this price increase on other distributor websites?

I purchased a JP premium in May and was delivered early June. When looking around at distributors I saw prices from 7599-7999 for a NIB JP Premium, so it's not clear to me if this is an across the board increase or a cointaker decision.

#20130 2 years ago

Has anyone actually called Cointaker and asked?

#20131 2 years ago

I emailed my distributor and he say no official word yet and they have not heard anything about an increase.

#20132 2 years ago

I just called Cointaker. The JP2 sale price is indeed 7595 + 1000, due to an upcoming price increase.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#20133 2 years ago

Van Halen, Rush or a fast and furious would
Be cool!

#20134 2 years ago

It looks like cointaker is preparing for a price hike. As of today no announcement has been made by Stern.

The other possibility is the lack of product availability made them decide to raise the price. If you have dozens of people asking for a game knowing they will be lucky to get 6, thin the crowd out and see who will pay a premium.

I doubt it's option 2. If they take a deposit on a pro at $5995 and Stern raises cost by $500 they are committed to selling at a very minimal gain or possible loss. 1st rule of business...cover your ass.

#20135 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I just called Cointaker. The JP2 sale price is indeed 7595 + 1000, due to an upcoming price increase.

Man I'm super happy I just got my Jurassic Park premium this weekend. I got the last July build on my dealers allotment.

#20136 2 years ago

That really is the only right answer.

Quoted from skink91:

The hero we needed.

You'd think it would be boilerplate, but they use different verbiage on different preorders in addition to some of it looking like it might be old preorder pages from initial runs that didn't necessarily get properly updated when brought back online for newer runs. I don't think it's intentional, but it's ambiguous. If it was a contract review a lawyer would insist it be rewritten to be clear before they'd approve it.

#20137 2 years ago

Yeah the language on their website is quite confusing.

#20138 2 years ago

Sad to say, but price increases are coming across the board .... not sure by how much though.

#20139 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Sad to say, but price increases are coming across the board .... not sure by how much though.

But thats due to all our salaries going up, right?

#20140 2 years ago

I was told January 1st would be price change date if there is one. I was also told my price might increase by the mfg and I would have to pay the difference in case my IMpre was not made by that date.

#20141 2 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

not sure by how much though.

Looking like $600 on pro and $1000 on premium. Will be interesting to see if this is the MSRP or street price.

#20142 2 years ago

Why was EHOH’s price jacked up before all this ?

#20143 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Why was EHOH’s price jacked up before all this ?

Because it's a "boutique" title. Was always more then the cornerstone premiums.

#20144 2 years ago

If these hikes are real ,people will need to make damn sure they want what they’re buying .The days of losing 1k just opening a box are (back) here .Good news for location operators though as I’ll be spending my $ there and use the savings for more vacations :)Ive purchased 3 of the last 4 big titles releases I guarantee it won’t be anymore .No fault to anyone that’s just my situation .

#20145 2 years ago

Wasn’t it just a couple hondo more early on ?Then jumped again ?

#20146 2 years ago

A rising tide lifts all boats... All those pins in your basement just got a little more valuable.

#20147 2 years ago

I placed my order for EHOH back In April and Stern dragging their feet is going to cost me lots of money. How convenient.

#20148 2 years ago

These are tough times to try to manufacture anything as the previous JJP $1000 increase earlier this year showed. I've been in the market for a Intel NUC 11 computer for months now they've been delayed and the prices are through the roof if you can find one. If Intel can't even get parts for their own computer line and the price is 50% higher than a year ago, you know things are bad.

#20149 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A rising tide lifts all boats... All those pins in your basement just got a little more valuable.</blockq

Yes, but the high tide eventually gives way to low tide .Just my .02 anyway.I’m just a pimple on the ass of pinball .I’m getting tired of working this much anyway time to relax and become a spectator and actually beat a game I own lmao .

These are tough times to try to manufacture anything as the previous JJP $1000 increase earlier this year showed. I've been in the market for a Intel NUC 11 computer for months now they've been delayed and the prices are through the roof if you can find one. If Intel can't even get parts for their own computer line and the price is 50% higher than a year ago, you know things are bad.

I hear you .Our pool liner tore and is normally $280 .Nobody had them and when I did find one they wanted north of 1k. I told them “Go F%#! themselves “ and just patched it for the rest of our short season .Yes people will argue from a owners standpoint but I’m not playing this game .Just remember if you give an inch ,they’ll take a foot or in this case a yard .I’m perfectly happy returning to a simple life until things settle down .

#20150 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Wasn’t it just a couple hondo more early on ?Then jumped again ?

That's correct. I think it was 300 and jumped 500. Looks like it's going up again to $9200. Ouch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Covington, LA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
BomberMods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

9,900 (Firm)
$ 27.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Blacklick, OH
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.95
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,042 posts in this topic. You are on page 403 of 941.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/403 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.