20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 942.
#19551 2 years ago

Dammit! You ruin me by 17s!! Take it back!

#19552 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210731-004232_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210731-004232_Chrome (resized).jpg
#19553 2 years ago

The WHO. Oh, wait. dr has that license. Bummer!

688dfeb5a58e3a839e92124c68af7e82 (resized).jpg688dfeb5a58e3a839e92124c68af7e82 (resized).jpg
#19554 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

The Rover - Mad Max 2.0 - a MUST watch…..
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345737/

Yep seen it. Hectic film!

#19555 2 years ago

Glad to see the Boomers getting super horny in here again, and this time...it’s an INTERNATIONAL affair! They really ought to change this sites name to Bonerside.cum lmao

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

…… Scream, Kylie Minogue…. SHE’S A GODDESS!
She can do a-ny-thing that she wants to my Pinballs and to my Pinballs a-ny-thing ( no exceptions). Since "I Should Be So Lucky" in the 80’s I’ve been in love of that woman for god sakes my mate Scream, she’s 53 yy and I’m 47 yy but she’s perfect for me
Cheers brother Scream

Quoted from screaminr:

I know we think alike Rolls
My brother was in her sister's class at high school - Danni .
They lived around the corner from us and she was super cute back then , I'm 48 and she only gets hotter with age .
Like you say , she can do anything with my pinballs anytime no exceptions
[quoted image]

#19556 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Come on guys. It’s ok to be silly here. What do you really think the next stern pin is?

Hopefully a shocker.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19557 2 years ago
#19558 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yeah Olivia was great but you can't beat Kylie

Now I have to clean my keyboard great vid.

#19559 2 years ago

We are all so glad that you ejaculated, thanks for stopping by!

Quoted from BigBalls:

Now I have to clean my keyboard great vid.

#19560 2 years ago

Swamp People

swamp people (resized).jpgswamp people (resized).jpg
#19561 2 years ago

Godzilla in 2 months, before xmas. Next Stern pinball.

ghidorah-the-threeheaded-monster-md-web (resized).jpgghidorah-the-threeheaded-monster-md-web (resized).jpg
#19562 2 years ago
images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#19563 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Glad to see the Boomers getting super horny in here again, and this time...it’s an INTERNATIONAL affair! They really ought to change this sites name to Bonerside.cum lmao

Lol! Thanks Matthew, I was so bored waiting on the Carwash line and you made me smile with your message lol!… (I just told my wife that I’m a Boomer now Hahahaha )

Btw, seems like Godzilla is our "Next Stern Pin". Cheers!

468B631D-B71C-4DFE-BFD7-427C7BB44D22 (resized).jpeg468B631D-B71C-4DFE-BFD7-427C7BB44D22 (resized).jpeg
#19564 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

#19565 2 years ago

Just watched Zack snyder's Justice League , it was so much better than the original movie , it would be so great for a pin .

IMG_20210802_002628 (resized).jpgIMG_20210802_002628 (resized).jpg
#19566 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just watched Zack snyder's Justice League , it was so much better than the original movie , it would be so great for a pin .
[quoted image]

Enough superhero pins!!

Make it stop.

#19567 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Enough superhero pins!!
Make it stop.

I hear you , but this one has a lot of depth .

#19568 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

And then you could set the playfield incline to 5 degrees so it's like playing in slow motion, just like a quarter of the entire movie. Man, I was so disappointed with it. Just my personal opinion though, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Though a comic-style Justice League, like the way Avengers Infinity Quest was done, would be cool (to me).

#19569 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Enough superhero pins!!
Make it stop.

Didnt you just pounce on an Ultraman in the last 3 weeks? Superhero themes alone do not wreck a games. Give me Invincible!!

#19570 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Didnt you just pounce on an Ultraman in the last 3 weeks? Superhero themes alone do not wreck a games. Give me Invincible!!

I get a bye on Ultraman - he is not a mainstream ‘superhero’ in the Stern sense. And there is the nostalgia effect with UM - my earliest television memories include UM.

#19571 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I get a bye on Ultraman - he is not a mainstream ‘superhero’ in the Stern sense. And there is the nostalgia effect with UM - my earliest television memories include UM.

But by this logic there are a plethora of superheroes to choose from still.
Invincible, The Boys, Kickass, Spawn....(not that i want all these)
I really just want Invincible, Batman or JLA tas and 90s cartoon Xmen.
I could see the new James Gunn Suicide Squad working quite well. Many characters, action, gore, humour. (With full assets...looking at you gotg)

#19572 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

But by this logic there are a plethora of superheroes to choose from still.
Invincible, The Boys, Kickass, Spawn....(not that i want all these)
I could see the new James Gunn Suicide Squad working quite well. Many characters, action, gore, humour. (With full assets...looking at you gotg)

That’s a fair point but a break from mainstream DC and Marvel would be welcome. And I have to add that the latest superhero pins do NOT include enough assets to make them interesting to me. UM with huge assets and a motivated manufacturer was a must have.

Now, Elwin Godzilla…. I’m just waiting for the official announcement

#19573 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

That’s a fair point but a break from mainstream DC and Marvel would be welcome. And I have to add that the latest superhero pins do NOT include enough assets to make them interesting to me. UM with huge assets and a motivated manufacturer was a must have.
Now, Elwin Godzilla…. I’m just waiting for the official announcement

Assets arent everything either though. Im a huge Batman dork. I grew up on Adam West met the guy, named my son Grayson (like Robin...but actually an Invincible thing)
I wanted a Batman 66 SO BADLY....until i played a few games. People love the asset integration of Batman 66 but that game feels clunky and boring for my taste. I dont care about Mandalorian at all but im loving the game. Gameplay first. Assets second.

#19574 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Assets arent everything either though. Im a huge Batman dork. I grew up on Adam West met the guy, named my son Grayson (like Robin...but actually an Invincible thing)
I wanted a Batman 66 SO BADLY....until i played a few games. People love the asset integration of Batman 66 but that game feels clunky and boring for my taste. I dont care about Mandalorian at all but im loving the game. Gameplay first. Assets second.

Theme is important, but if gameplay not there doesn’t matter how much you love the theme. That’s why I always try before I buy, if I can. I did put a deposit down on Halloween CE per wife’s request. The one crappy gameplay video does have me worried. Hopefully spooky releases a video with someone who can hold the camera still and actually be able to play pinball well.

I could careless about Mando, but it’s a fun pin. Almost went for a pro. But waiting on Godzilla announcement.

#19575 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Gameplay first. Assets second.

I’m about 50/50 here. Of course the game has to play well. I don’t have enough space to be flippant with my pin choices. Assets done well put a game on the next level (R&M comes to mind).

JP is by far my favorite recent Stern and those stock assets are severely lacking. However, with Tim’s ‘updated’ code, JP is a 10 for me. Never leaving my collection.

I have not played Mando yet but the theme doesn’t really strike a chord with me.

#19576 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Lol! Thanks Matthew, I was so bored waiting on the Carwash line and you made me smile with your message lol!… (I just told my wife that I’m a Boomer now Hahahaha )
Btw, seems like Godzilla is our "Next Stern Pin". Cheers!
[quoted image]

Bruh......get a hose and sponge out and wash that car the right way! You can't take that through a car wash!

#19577 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Bruh......get a hose and sponge out and wash that car the right way! You can't take that through a car wash!

… lol insight75, is just water pressure 360 degrees("0" brushes) and I’ll detail them always after I get home…

#19578 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I used to get mad that my wife was constantly taking her cars through car washes, GLE63, RRover AB, and current Urus. But when I finally checked it out, there's nothing wrong with the brushless 'laser wash' systems in reality.

#19579 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Well, we did get 90’s X-Men comic, and it was pretty awesome. The most underrated Stern ever loaded with toys and great art. I’m always up for more X-Men things though, I’d buy another X-Men game for sure if Stern made one.

#19580 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, we did get 90’s X-Men comic, and it was pretty awesome. The most underrated Stern ever loaded with toys and great art. I’m always up for more X-Men things though, I’d buy another X-Men game for sure if Stern made one.

I also enjoy the game though i prefer the pro (over the LE) despite the game's shortcomings. What im talking is a new game, LCD, 90s Fox kids cartoon assets. Hell, that next to a Batman tas and i could stop buying games for a little while.

#19581 2 years ago

So Steve is up next?
...........too soon?

#19582 2 years ago

Guess we're not getting Rush with Lyman on code?

#19583 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Why not? I didn’t see any news that said he wouldn’t ever work on code on Stern pins.

#19584 2 years ago

Hi folks,
I am not going to read all these postes , but is the next Stern pin a John Borg disign?

#19585 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

My only interest on the Rush game was that Lyman was on code.

Big loss for Stern.

#19586 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Could be being worked on contract. Could already be done. There's a backlog of pins waiting in the wings at stern due to the lockdown last year. Maybe he finished it before he left.

#19587 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Could be being worked on contract. Could already be done. There's a backlog of pins waiting in the wings at stern due to the lockdown last year. Maybe he finished it before he left.

They released as many games as always, why would there be more machines ready then usual?

#19588 2 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They released as many games as always, why would there be more machines ready then usual?

2019 had (unveiled):
Munsters
Black Knight
Jurassic Park
Elvira 3
Stranger Things

2020 had (unveiled):
TMNT
Avengers Infinity Quest
Led Zeppelin

That's 40% less pinball being unveiled in 2020 - no small reduction.

We're almost 2/3 done with 2021 and have had ONE Stern title (Mandalorian) unveiled. ONE. It appears it will be another 3 pin year - IF they're lucky with parts.

The pandemic lockdown the first part of 2020 definitely backed things up, and the parts shortages now are making it hard to build the stuff they are actively making. Keith is working on, what, his 5th pin right now, and we haven't even seen his 4th yet. So it's not out of the question that Lyman could have finished his next pin before he left.

#19589 2 years ago

The problem is the first release of the code could be done, but Lyman iterates and iterates over a long time to bring the magic. If he is gone, that won’t happen. We’ll see I guess

Quoted from PinMonk:

#19590 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

2019 had (unveiled):
Munsters
Black Knight
Jurassic Park
Elvira 3
Stranger Things
2020 had (unveiled):
TMNT
Avengers Infinity Quest
Led Zeppelin
That's 40% less pinball being unveiled in 2020 - no small reduction.
We're almost 2/3 done with 2021 and have had ONE Stern title (Mandalorian) unveiled. ONE. It appears it will be another 3 pin year - IF they're lucky with parts.
The pandemic lockdown the first part of 2020 definitely backed things up, and the parts shortages now are making it hard to build the stuff they are actively making. Keith is working on, what, his 5th pin right now, and we haven't even seen his 4th yet. So it's not out of the question that Lyman could have finished his next pin before he left.

Not including Vaults or Homepins...

-Beatles
-Deadpool
-Iron Maiden

-Gotg
-Star Wars
-Aerosmith
-*ACDC (slight changes vault edition)

-Batman 66
-Ghostbusters
-*Spiderman comic edition.

-GoT
-Kiss
-WWE

-Walking Dead
-Mustang

2019 was just a really good year.

#19591 2 years ago

Wasn't Stranger Things released 12/30/19 only in bars. I don't think anyone owned one until 2020. I would consider it for all purposes a 2020 release especially since they basically released an unfinished game to make that date for marketing reasons.

#19592 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

The problem is the first release of the code could be done, but Lyman iterates and iterates over a long time to bring the magic. If he is gone, that won’t happen. We’ll see I guess

What's the rumor/known facts with Lyman? Did he leave Stern? Out on leave?

#19593 2 years ago

pinballnews article yesterday said Lyman left stern end of last year. How this was not reported until now is surprising.

Quoted from atum:

What's the rumor/known facts with Lyman? Did he leave Stern? Out on leave?

#19594 2 years ago

pinballnews article yesterday said Lyman left stern end of last year. How this was not reported until now is surprising.

Not being smart but is that 100% confirmed and official? if so that does suck

#19595 2 years ago

I guess it's not surprising Stern did not not want it widely known.

They have lost one of their best assets and he is not really replaceable.

#19596 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Next pin reveal due 23 September
Stern delivered slightly slower than usual this time with the Mandalorian with previous reveals pointing toward 28 April as the reveal date.
Math below.
Aerosmith 1/4/2017 (128 days after BM66)
Star Wars 5/31/2017 (147 days after Aerosmith)
Guardians of the Galaxy 11/2/2017 (156 days after Star Wars)
Iron Maiden 3/25/2018 (144 days after Guardians of the Galaxy)
Dead Pool 8/3/2018 (131 days after Iron Maiden)
Munsters 1/12/2019 (203 days after Deadpool)
Black Knight SOR 3/25/2019 (72 days after Munsters)
Jurassic Park 7/26/2019 (122 days after BK SOR)
Stranger Things: 12/23/2019 (150 days after Jurassic Park)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 5/27/2020 (155 days after Stranger Things)
Avengers Infinity War: 9/2/2020 (98 Days after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Led Zeppelin: 12/15/2020 (104 days after AIQ)
The Mandalorian: 5/11/2021 (147 days after Led Zeppelin)
The average time between cornerstone releases is now 135 days.
Next Stern Pin is due on or about 23 September, 2021
*Note that only “cornerstone” games with a Pro/Premium/LE pricing model are included for the purpose of this exercise.

Monthly reminder, next Stern pin is due out on or about 23 September. Math quoted above.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oxford, MI
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wentzville, MO
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 47,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 392 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/392?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.