Pee Wee Buffy (resized).jpg
Buffy (resized).jpg
enjoy your balls.gif
balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,155 posts in this topic. You are on page 389 of 924.
#19401 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

It was torcher watching Welk as a child at my grandma's house, but after Welk was Hee-Haw

Those were some golden years of television, no doubt about it.

#19402 2 years ago

I would love to see a Nobody pin .
In the style of John Wick , it would be a fun game with cool action scenes .
And he hides his stash in a pin .

IMG20210726000944 (resized).jpgIMG20210726000944 (resized).jpgIMG_20210726_000423 (resized).jpgIMG_20210726_000423 (resized).jpg
#19403 2 years ago

There was a Hee Haw pin back in the 70s…and did you know that there is actually a “Black Metal” hardcore band from Germany named Welk? Imagine if Stern has seen all this Welk talk and goes after that license…

D88F86D4-5D7F-4EE7-8C13-C0E2139B8555 (resized).jpegD88F86D4-5D7F-4EE7-8C13-C0E2139B8555 (resized).jpeg

#19404 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I would love to see a Nobody pin

Mr Nobody needs to get his finger off the trigger.

#19405 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

We should keep track of who actually predicted the next stern pin accurately. Points deducted if they ramble off dozens of titles though.

If you've been paying attention on this site the past few years, you know not to bother with this. mnpinball is pretty much right all the time, and I'm pretty sure he has an inside track on what's going on at Stern.

#19406 2 years ago

Wouldn’t make sense for Ritchie to do Black Sabbath right after Rush tho. They’ve never done two music pins in a row.

#19407 2 years ago

Next Stern pin is Godzilla. Next year sometime believe it or not it is Back to the Future.

godzilla (resized).jpggodzilla (resized).jpg
#19408 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Yep couldn't care less who Rush is .
Maybe they could reskin it , as sky hooks , for the Aussie market.

Or maybe The Angels!

I'm In - No way get F***ed F*** off LE edition

R.I.P. Doc Neeson

#19409 2 years ago

Next up is…Warriors…come out to playyyeeeaaaa!

97ECB8CE-5B68-415F-A363-326FDEDEDA53 (resized).jpeg97ECB8CE-5B68-415F-A363-326FDEDEDA53 (resized).jpeg
#19410 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Next up is…Warriors…come out to playyyeeeaaaa!
[quoted image]

The Warriors would be a grail pin for me. “Can you count suckers?!”

#19411 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Or maybe The Angels!

Hold on now… what have we here? See now if I hadn’t been trolling on Pinside this morning, this wouldn’t have happened.

Maybe you were just joking around, but this is absolutely up my alley.

#19412 2 years ago

Educate me please, as I'm not a Godzilla person: Is the Toho stuff everyone seems to think is the license serious or campy? My biggest issue with Elwin pins has been the heavy tone - I prefer more upbeat, humurous or goofy themes for home use, so I haven't snagged an Elwin even though they shoot like butter. If Toho Godzilla has some of that campiness to it, though, I might be interested.

#19413 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You Aussies sure are an open minded bunch lol.

#19414 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Educate me please, as I'm not a Godzilla person: Is the Toho stuff everyone seems to think is the license serious or campy? My biggest issue with Elwin pins has been the heavy tone - I prefer more upbeat, humurous or goofy themes for home use, so I haven't snagged an Elwin even though they shoot like butter. If Toho Godzilla has some of that campiness to it, though, I might be interested.

Well, it’s campy in how serious they are presented.

#19415 2 years ago

I couldn't name a single RUSH song, but after watching the netflix documentary, their music is perfect for pinball.

If they get callouts from one of the band members, with Lyman code, it will do way better than people expect.

That's my prediction anyway!

#19416 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I couldn't name a single RUSH song, but after watching the netflix documentary, their music is perfect for pinball.
If they get callouts from one of the band members, with Lyman code, it will do way better than people expect.

Yea, Rush has some awesome music and a perfect fit.

#19417 2 years ago

Rush is a really interesting band. Those that love them REALLY love them. Like won’t listen to anything else and drive a van with their logo painted on the side love them. Some people hate them with a passion. The band members themselves are/were MENSA level dudes that were really into technical proficiency and Dungeons & Dragons and shit.

What I like of theirs I think is really good. But I don’t have use for any deep cut stuff from them. I could probably swing through iTunes and find about 10 songs that wouldn’t drive me nuts on a good Borg/Lyman machine.

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. More like 5 or so songs that I really like. Then, uh, cupboard’s kinda dry, buddy.

#19418 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

They should be able to get the guys to do callouts...one's dead and the other two aren't up to much anymore. I would think they'd be thrilled to contribute.

#19419 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Next Stern pin is Godzilla. Next year sometime believe it or not it is Back to the Future.
[quoted image]

godzilla =awesome. puke on marty mcfly and bttf. lame old movie.

#19420 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. More like 5 or so songs that I really like. Then, uh, cupboard’s kinda dry, buddy.

Lol this sounds exactly like my journey through Spotify this morning.

#19421 2 years ago

This....

PXL_20210725_153356952.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210725_153356952.MP (resized).jpg
#19422 2 years ago

Or maybe this would be good too...PXL_20210725_153754091 (resized).jpgPXL_20210725_153754091 (resized).jpg

Hard to decide

#19423 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

They should be able to get the guys to do callouts...one's dead and the other two aren't up to much anymore. I would think they'd be thrilled to contribute.

Maybe the pin will be a kind of tribute.

If the 2 guys left contribute, watch all the LE's sell out on Day 1.

Was MET Lyman's last music pin?

#19424 2 years ago

They need to ditch all other plans and make an Ozzy pin if they want to do another rock pin. I’d be down with a Bark at the Moon edition.

#19425 2 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

This....[quoted image]

Man...I'm telling you that I can just imagine the epicosity of a ball in the shooter lane with the opening to Spirit of Radio crankin'. Right up there with playing Kashmir on my LZ.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19426 2 years ago

Maybe they’ll come out with WORLD CUP 2022

#19427 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Man...I'm telling you that I can just imagine the epicosity of a ball in the shooter lane with the opening to Spirit of Radio crankin'. Right up there with playing Kashmir on my LZ.

Neil Peart on drums was made for pinball!!

#19428 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Next year sometime believe it or not it is Back to the Future.

You damn right.

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpg
#19429 2 years ago

Enchantment Under the Sea Dance with Earth Angel playing please!

FB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1627263433299 (resized).jpg
#19430 2 years ago

If it’s Ozzy/Sabbath I’ll put this whole family on Ramen noodles indefinitely until funds raised .

#19431 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image]

That scene would make a great timed mode. Hit X shots before the people in the photo disappear. Time or missed shots make Marty not able to play guitar. Complete the mode and George pushes that kid down and kisses Loraine. Then Johnny B Good victory laps.

#19432 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

That scene would make a great timed mode. Hit X shots before the people in the photo disappear. Time or missed shots make Marty not able to play guitar. Complete the mode and George pushes that kid down and kisses Loraine. Then Johnny B Good victory laps.

Dude! Yes! Quick, send an email to Stern! Seriously though what an awesome idea!

#19433 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Courtney Gains. Scram, McFly, I'm cuttin' in. McFly finds the courage, "excuse me" and pushes him down. Great scene!

#19434 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

BTTF Does anyone remember! Micheal J Fox, would not sign off for use of his face or his voice for Data East pinball machine. However, BTTF would be nice..
Lets root for the king of the monsters.[quoted image]

You seem a little more sure now than 8 days ago about BTTF...care to share?

#19435 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you really want to confuse the Americans with a massive alternative title for the Aus market, may as well make it Cold Chisel :

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#19436 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

If you really want to confuse the Americans with a massive alternative title for the Aus market, may as well make it Cold Chisel :

[quoted image]

How about Picnic at Hanging Rock?

I love that movie. Gallipoli too. Peter Weir is awesome.

#19437 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

How about Picnic at Hanging Rock?
I love that movie. Gallipoli too. Peter Weir is awesome.

We're talking Aus Music replacements for the Rush music theme pin though. But yeah a well regarded Director all round.

#19438 2 years ago

We're talking Aus Music replacements for the Rush music theme pin though. But yeah a well regarded Director all round.

Oh, gotcha. Maybe Air Supply then? Gentle, soothing, romantic pinball. I was just watching Picnic again recently, that's why I mentioned it! Great soundtrack too.

#19439 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Oh, gotcha. Maybe Air Supply then? Gentle, soothing, romantic pinball. I was just watching Picnic again recently, that's why I mentioned it! Great soundtrack too.

Yeah but I was being a bit tongue in cheek with my reference ie a big Aus band that would be obscure to the US (as per my reply to Screaminr's post which was in the same vein), like Rush is to Aus. Air Supply were of course massive globally.

#19440 2 years ago

Yeah but I was being a bit tongue in cheek with my reference ie a big Aus band that would be obscure to the US (as per my reply to Screaminr's post which was in the same vein), like Rush is to Aus. Air Supply were massive globally.

That's true. I totally missed the point, I was just throwing out some AUS movies and artists that came to mind. Sticking my nose into other people's convo! Rush is an interesting choice even here in the states, because as many have mentioned above, the catalogue isn't especially deep with "radio" hits. I love Rush, and enjoyed seeing them in concert, but I am not a die-hard Rush fan, and I probably recognized 6-8 songs. I do love those 6-8 songs, and would buy a Rush pin if it's a fun game.

#19441 2 years ago

The Living End pinball tho

#19442 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

They need to ditch all other plans and make an Ozzy pin if they want to do another rock pin. I’d be down with a Bark at the Moon edition.

Down for an LE, but only if it has callouts from Ozzy himself

#19443 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Sharon controls everything Ozzy related and I don’t see her being easy or cheap to deal with. Ozzy just does what Sharon tells him to do.

#19444 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Sharon controls everything Ozzy related and I don’t see her being easy or cheap to deal with. Ozzy just does what Sharon tells him to do.

Bingo, dealing with Sharon could be easy, or it could be a real PITA. Would be all about convincing her about nostalgia and leaving a legacy vs the money. Not sure how much some of these artist make off royalties for the use of the riffs played in arenas and such, like ACDC, Queen, Ozzy etc

#19445 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image]

Fantastic idea. How about Jonny b good also.

#19446 2 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Oh Wha a wha a wha would you wa a wa a want ttttthat?

#19447 2 years ago

Can’t stand heavy synthesizers and have never enjoyed a Rush’s song ever. Stern releasing a Rush pin could be worse though, it could be a fuckin Eagles pin, man. Alternatively I like accordion songs, Welk pin would grab my money.

#19448 2 years ago

Whoa this is heavy!!

Quoted from chubtoad13:

Let’s go BACK IN TIME 17 months ago to Page 144 from this thread...

Quoted from mrclean:

All I know is whenever BTTF LE / CE / SE / Remake comes out they must use some type of levitating magnet feature for the hover board / Delorean.
The backglass can have a small portion of the artwork dedicated to the interior dash of the Deloreon which would change dates / times and keep score using numeric display. Bottom would be the newer LCD.
It also needs to have heavy focus on 1985 / 1955 as the main playfield. This can be achieved by having under the playfiled rotating slides / inserts.
Skateboard / pinball gets attached to a pickup / drags you somewhere else on the playfield. (power of love playing) During enchantment under the sea chuck berry Johnny B Goode starts playing during hurry up mode picture on the LCD starts to fade, you need to hit the shots / strings on the guitar to save your future.
Flames on the playfield can easily be achieved when you hit outter loops 88mph and takes you back to the future... also lighting with LEDS
Escape from the libyian's mode
Call out quotes galore
Save Einstein mode
Save Jennifer mode
Lower Playfield 1885, western shootout , tombstone frisbee, rescue clara train etc..
Upper Playfield 2015 floating Deloreon, Biff light up hotel, flying hover board, get the sports almanac back
[quoted image]

729DD761-B0AE-4D12-B4B7-1B895C227C43 (resized).jpeg729DD761-B0AE-4D12-B4B7-1B895C227C43 (resized).jpeg
#19449 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Whoa this is heavy!!

Let’s go BACK IN TIME 17 months ago to Page 144 from this thread...
[quoted image]

You have literally created the greatest pinball machine of all time! Come on Stern!

#19450 2 years ago

I'd love a great Back To The Future game - what a reveal it could be with all the actors!
On another note.... How about Bewitched or I Dream Of Jeannie? Those could be "magical" games (for older folks... like me)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 14.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 65.00
Cabinet Parts
Pin-Tools.com
Cabinet parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
There are 46,155 posts in this topic. You are on page 389 of 924.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/389?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.