Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,889 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 938.
#18601 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnJ28:

I'm in for a Monkees pin. Good logo for the for the translite.[quoted image]

Works out well. Cant play itaelf obviously. You play and it will sing along

#18602 2 years ago

So what is the current best guess for the next three? Last I checked this thread and others it seems to be

Godzilla Elwin
Jaws or BTTF?? Ka pow
LOTR or GB or Tron vault with LCD update??

#18603 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

So what is the current best guess for the next three? Last I checked this thread and others it seems to be
Godzilla Elwin
Jaws or BTTF?? Ka pow
LOTR or GB or Tron vault with LCD update??

My prediction based on some rumor and some fact.
Elwin Jaws
Ka Pow LOTR with LCD
GB or TRON will be next year

#18604 2 years ago

If we can’t have Muppets, can we at least have Emmet Otter???

#18605 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Elwin Jaws
Ka Pow LOTR with LCD
GB or TRON will be next year

Sorry. No facts there.

#18606 2 years ago

BTTF and Rush for sure...not so sure about Godzilla anymore.

06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg06fc408d38e466ddf63fcdeeae741da2fd789d03 (resized).jpg
#18607 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

If we can’t have Muppets, can we at least have Emmet Otter???

So long as there ain’t no whole in the wash tub

#18609 2 years ago

Where are you getting this info?

Quoted from crujones4life:

[quoted image]

#18610 2 years ago

Hoping for these 2 soon

IMG_1130 (resized).PNGIMG_1130 (resized).PNGIMG_1124 (resized).PNGIMG_1124 (resized).PNG
#18611 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where are you getting this info?

Just a hunch. I have no inside knowledge.

#18612 2 years ago

Ahhh that’s what I figured

Just a hunch. I have no inside knowledge.

#18613 2 years ago

[quoted image]

That’s awesome where did you take those pictures!

#18614 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

That’s awesome where did you take those pictures!

I stole the pic from someone else...

#18615 2 years ago

Yeah it would be nice if they would make anything in place of BTTF. I've heard the rumors on updating LOTR with an LCD and stereo sound via SPIKE 2. To me that would be awesome because the sound call outs in LOTR basically ruin the game for me. Would be great to have high res videos and redone sound callouts without the endless jackpot callouts every two seconds of every multiball.

On the other hand the LOTR rumors might be about the new LOTR series coming to Amazon. The first season including the copyrights is supposed to be costing over a billion dollars. No doubt there will be a pinball machine based on that second generation of Middle Earth at some point.

#18616 2 years ago

16 groovy tunes, baby

0655DE02-63EC-4EF1-A4A7-79827300680D (resized).jpeg0655DE02-63EC-4EF1-A4A7-79827300680D (resized).jpeg

#18617 2 years ago

Anybody got a copy of the latest Stern production schedule? My understanding is that Distributors can request this from Stern, but not many do. I’ve never seen a version that had the day’s date on it, making it difficult to know if it has been updated and if it is the current version. However it is often possible to read the tea leaves and decipher. So who’s got the latest production schedule?

Things it should show ->. no more Stranger Things pro’s and premiums; a run of EHOH in August; Mando LE’s, pro’s and premiums in Q3 2021; JP premiums in Q3 2021; space for a new game to start Q4 2021; SW comic book premiums Q4 2021 etc.

#18618 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

SW comic book premiums Q4 2021 etc.

You sho bout dat?! I thought the Comic versions were retired.

#18619 2 years ago

SW comic book premiums Q4 2021 etc.

I was told independently by several (at least 4) dealers that SW comic is not being made again. Of course things change, but they just did a run of the regular edition, so I wouldn't expect more for a while anyways.

#18620 2 years ago

Anybody got a copy of the latest Stern production schedule? My understanding is that Distributors can request this from Stern, but not many do. I’ve never seen a version that had the day’s date on it, making it difficult to know if it has been updated and if it is the current version. However it is often possible to read the tea leaves and decipher. So who’s got the latest production schedule?
Things it should show ->. no more Stranger Things pro’s and premiums; a run of EHOH in August; Mando LE’s, pro’s and premiums in Q3 2021; JP premiums in Q3 2021; space for a new game to start Q4 2021; SW comic book premiums Q4 2021 etc.

I would be curious to know if Stth is made again... rumour has it that it is just the Pro for this year.

#18621 2 years ago

LOTR VE won’t be this year, Godzilla & a Kapow/Studio release, no way we see LOTR VE this year when they are so backlogged on orders and with two more releases this year, seems smart to save it for next year once they are hopefully a little more caught up.

#18622 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Elwin Jaws

I really wish this to be true, Thought Jaws would have been made by now.
but not holding my breath.

Please no Rush. Queen for me!

#18623 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LOTR VE won’t be this year, Godzilla & a Kapow/Studio release, no way we see LOTR VE this year when they are so backlogged on orders and with two more releases this year, seems smart to save it for next year once they are hopefully a little more caught up.

When will the next VE be released?

#18624 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

When will the next VE be released?

I would be really surprised if there's a vault this year at all. Stern is really backed up and Mandalorian just made it worse.

#18625 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would be really surprised if there's a vault this year at all. Stern is really backed up and Mandalorian just made it worse.

I cant see a VE for a long time.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#18626 2 years ago

PLEASE.Stern.No more rock pins!! All the bands mentioned here were not "epic" bands! Just the ones all U happen to like! Yes,I know some of U really think bands like "The Monkees" qualify, but they REALLY don"t!!That was Hollywood make up stuff for teeny boppers!!

#18627 2 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

A Monkees Pinball machine is where it's at. A cool theme that relates to a lot of people from when they were growing up. Ton of video footage from the TV series. Good music for multiballs. I can see it now. Last Train To Clarksville multi-ball!

My wife would absolutely love a Monkees pin. It would go right next to her Wild Wild West pin.

#18628 2 years ago

I'm hoping for BTTF. Didn't Stern do a quick release soon after releasing one title in past? Feels soon like July maybe.

#18629 2 years ago

Iron Maiden was.

#18630 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Iron Maiden was.

Speaking of Iron Maiden looks like there is another run of premiums this summer.

#18631 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

Speaking of Iron Maiden looks like there is another run of premiums this summer.

No pro?

#18632 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

PLEASE.Stern.No more rock pins!! All the bands mentioned here were not "epic" bands! Just the ones all U happen to like! Yes,I know some of U really think bands like "The Monkees" qualify, but they REALLY don"t!!That was Hollywood make up stuff for teeny boppers!!

I've come to the conclusion that Rock pins are the ones that usually have that long-lasting appeal, but the bands they choose are often from the age of the boomers. No offense, but I couldn't name a single Led Zepplin song. I'm sure I've heard their music and could probably even sing a verse or two, but it's nothing I ever owned or chose to listen to.

I'd love to see Linkin Park, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Foo Fighters, etc. Bands old enough to have made huge waves in the 90s and still relevant to some 20-40 somethings now. I'd be a huge buyer of these titles.

We seem to be going backwards with Stern. Jaws? BTTF? Godzilla? Why? Spooky did R&M with huge success. Could you imagine if Stern made this title instead? It'd be their biggest seller in years. The Mandolorian is a step in the right direction though.

But then again, maybe I'm in the minority as far as pinball collectors are concerned. Maybe it's still a 40+ dominated hobby.

#18633 2 years ago

Not sure. Just noticed premium w July build.

#18634 2 years ago

I would like to see an original pinball for a change. No license, just something fun to play like the good ole days of Funhouse and Theater of Magic, etc. But I doubt they will since it seems the $$$ is in licensed themes. But if they must do another licensed music theme, I say Def Leppard.

#18635 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead76:

I would like to see an original pinball for a change. No license, just something fun to play like the good ole days of Funhouse and Theater of Magic, etc. But I doubt they will since it seems the $$$ is in licensed themes. But if they must do another licensed music theme, I say Def Leppard.

Black Knight

#18636 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Maybe it's still a 40+ dominated hobby.

Nah, it’s because it’s mostly the 40+ crowd that have the cash flow to buy a NIB game. I know some young guys are crypto millionaires, but most of us were still on a tight budget in our 30s. I was exactly 40 when I bought my first NIB (LOTR), and I thought it would be a one-time thing. I didn’t buy my next NIB game (Metallica) until I was debt-free (house and cars paid off).

#18637 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Yeah it would be nice if they would make anything in place of BTTF. I've heard the rumors on updating LOTR with an LCD and stereo sound via SPIKE 2. To me that would be awesome because the sound call outs in LOTR basically ruin the game for me. Would be great to have high res videos and redone sound callouts without the endless jackpot callouts every two seconds of every multiball.
On the other hand the LOTR rumors might be about the new LOTR series coming to Amazon. The first season including the copyrights is supposed to be costing over a billion dollars. No doubt there will be a pinball machine based on that second generation of Middle Earth at some point.

All I know for sure is that a LOTR is being made and it will have an LCD screen. I do not know if it is a vault or a machine from the new series but I am 100% that something LOTR is coming for sure

#18638 2 years ago

So many good themes Stern has. In production are 15 titles ...

Mando
LZ
AIQ
TMNT
STh
EHOH
JP
BKSOR
Munsters
Beatles
DP
Maiden
GOTG
SW
BM66

There are still many great licenses left. What could be coming over the next five years ??? My top themes I’d like to see and by whom:

Stern make -

Movies /
Godzilla
James Bond
BTTF
Jaws
Die Hard
John Wick
Top Gun
Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure

Music /
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
Van Halen
Santana
Nirvana

Titles I’d like to see from JJP -
Toy Story
Matrix
Black Sabbath / Ozzie Osborne
Harry Potter

Spooky (please) -
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Scooby-Doo
Beetlejuice
Pee Wee’s Playhouse (Eric P on software)

Pinball Bros -
Alien
Queen

Dutch Pinball -
TBL

Leaving Cult Favorites for American Pinball -
Young Frankenstein
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction
Zombieland Adventures
Predator

I’d love all 30 to be made, but will take whichever happen. Two are in production - TBL and Alien; two are 100% going to happen - Godzilla and Toy Story; while the others are unconfirmed or not yet rumored. They may still be up for grabs, if so they should be locked down.

#18639 2 years ago

Mando
LZ
AIQ
TMNT
STh
EHOH
JP
BKSOR
Munsters
Beatles
DP
Maiden
GOTG
SW
BM66
There are still many great licenses left. What could be coming over the next five years ??? My top themes I’d like to see and by whom:
Stern make -
Movies /
Godzilla
James Bond
BTTF
Jaws
Die Hard
John Wick
Top Gun
Music /
Pink Floyd
Hendrix
Van Halen
Santana
Nirvana
Toy Story
Matrix
Black Sabbath / Ozzie
Harry Potter
Spooky to do -
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Scooby-Doo
Beetlejuice
Pinball Bros have -
Queen
Leaving for American Pinball -
Young Frankenstein
Pee Wee’s Playhouse
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction
Zombieland Adventures
Predator

I would love to see a Die Hard and VH down the road.

#18641 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

If they made a Monkees pin that was as fun as Maiden or Metallica, I would buy it. I don't like or dislike the Monkees. I just want a fun game.

#18642 2 years ago

Mando
LZ
AIQ
TMNT
STh
EHOH
JP
BKSOR
Munsters
Beatles
DP
Maiden
GOTG
SW
BM66
Stern make -
Movies /
Godzilla
James Bond
BTTF
Jaws
Die Hard
John Wick
Top Gun
Music /
Pink Floyd
Hendrix
Van Halen
Santana
Nirvana
Toy Story
Matrix
Black Sabbath / Ozzie
Harry Potter
Spooky (please) -
Halloween
Nightmare on Elm Street
Scooby-Doo
Beetlejuice
Pee Wee’s Playhouse (Eric P on software)
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Pinball Bros to have -
Queen
Leaving Cult Favorites for American Pinball -
Young Frankenstein
Kill Bill
Pulp Fiction
Zombieland Adventures
Predator
I’d love all 30 to be made, but will take whichever happen. Two are 100% gong to happen - Godzilla and Toy Story, but the others are unconfirmed or not even rumored.

With all those in production I see why there will be no Vaults.

#18643 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

With all those in production I see why there will be no Vaults.

Yep, Stern might as well scrap the vault program. No need travel back in time to reintroduce a vault, when so many great titles lie ahead and the backlog of ordered games looms large. A new Back to Future with Kapow would be awesome too.

#18644 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Mando made it a hell of a lot worse if it’s to be believed orders blew Sterns best expectations out the water.

#18645 2 years ago

Not sure how it would work but an updated soccer pin based on Ted Lasso would be cool.

#18646 2 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Not sure how it would work but an updated soccer pin based on Ted Lasso would be cool.

Football is life!

#18647 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Mando made it a hell of a lot worse if it’s to be believed orders blew Sterns best expectations out the water.

I have heard that Mando orders are BIG on all editions....

Watched the DeadFlip vids of Pro and Pre and can see that it is a winner..

#18648 2 years ago

any Mando's out in the wild yet??

#18649 2 years ago
Quoted from holden1090:

any Mando's out in the wild yet??

Small pro run.. Then LE's with Pre to follow is what I am hearing . I do not think any of the Pro's have made it to location yet...

#18650 2 years ago

Yep, Stern might as well scrap the vault program. No need travel back in time to reintroduce a vault, when so many great titles lie ahead and the backlog of ordered games looms large. A new Back to Future with Kapow would be awesome too.

I need the them to make a VE Tron. No need to pay these inflated prices for a game made in 2012.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

$ 24.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,889 posts in this topic. You are on page 373 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/373?hl=rolls-royce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.