Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 938.
#17801 2 years ago

American Dad would make a killer pin too, the pinballfx table is awesome!

Quoted from screaminr:

Give me a new Family Guy pin , it's been long enough .
[quoted image]

D871AC40-9F75-49F8-B67B-46619A1D5936 (resized).jpegD871AC40-9F75-49F8-B67B-46619A1D5936 (resized).jpeg
#17802 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

if munsters is so bad why aren't there more for sale and why aren't the prices dropping?

Maybe people are too ashamed to admit they bought a shitty game about a shitty 50 year old TV show no one cares about.

#17803 2 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Maybe people are too ashamed to admit they bought a shitty game about a shitty 50 year old TV show no one cares about.

Really? Sure everyones entitled to their own opinion but it's far from a shitty game and far from a shitty 50 year old TV show. I wish Stern would finish out the Munsters code but there are plenty of other "recent" games that I'd say are shitty but don't feel the need to come on here and tell everyone about...

Jeff

#17804 2 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Shots fired. Lol

If anyone wants to secretly sell me a B&W Munsters Prem for $3k, I’ll take it off your hands behind the scenes so you can avoid this type of public shaming.

#17805 2 years ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

Unless you have personal knowledge of how Dwight (or Lyman for that matter) works, this is all just speculation.
Maybe he was given a short amount of time to implement Munsters, maybe he was told to work on something else, maybe he needed a vacation, maybe one of his parents died.
My point is that it is NOT necessarily his fault.
I know that on virtually every one of the games I worked on, I wish that I had more time to do stuff. Eventually, management will say "ship it, and move on to the next project".

Dwight did an interview and he mentioned Munsters was to be a shallow ruleset. Dwights issue to me is ‘Sure, ok. Whatever.’

Hell, I warned potential buyers of his rep in the Munsters thread. Was told to get bent. Sure. Ok. Whatever. Look how that played out.
Then I was warned in a pm from a close friend of Dwights. Pishaw. Go away. Code better.

#17806 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

if munsters is so bad why aren't there more for sale and why aren't the prices dropping?

I heard a rumor Stern buried thousands of these in a New Mexico desert. I kid, I think Munsters is one of the best looking pins and the playfield design is pretty good. More code would really boost it.

#17807 2 years ago

I bet BTTF will happen eventually, but if you go back and read the past 200 posts, you’d think BTTF was Stern’s next pin, with people pre-ordering with distros and discussing modes and Doc Brown being overly featured like Wayne Knight on JP2. I myself bought and sold a Stern BTTF premium. Well, I traded it for a Godzilla.

#17808 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I bet BTTF will happen eventually

Yes it’s only a matter of time

05268A45-9F0B-4962-A5CA-84813256E344 (resized).jpeg05268A45-9F0B-4962-A5CA-84813256E344 (resized).jpeg
#17809 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Shots fired. Lol
If anyone wants to secretly sell me a B&W Munsters Prem for $3k, I’ll take it off your hands behind the scenes so you can avoid this type of public shaming.

oh no you don't, i'm first in line for that deal XD

#17810 2 years ago

Man... this is HARD!

The hype of Mando, I want to order one...
G&RLE has just been paid for and arrives next month..

Back To The Future.. gotta have that- probably be my first SLE... if it comes in that flavour..

Out of space.. what would you let go out of this line up..

Also have TAFG, MM & AFM (W), TBL EA 105, CFTBL, DILE, WWCFCE..

D29C1056-E171-4B18-B14C-0578D30F814A (resized).jpegD29C1056-E171-4B18-B14C-0578D30F814A (resized).jpeg

CD917ED8-F8D5-43F8-84BB-CAFBEFC794D6 (resized).jpegCD917ED8-F8D5-43F8-84BB-CAFBEFC794D6 (resized).jpeg
#17811 2 years ago

Star Wars and Munsters

#17812 2 years ago

Im going through same thing. I have room for 6. Have STLE, SW comic premium, GnrLE, Wonka, JP premium, and Star Trek Premium. I think wonka is going to make room for mando

#17813 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

GB, GOTG, Wonka, Munsters and Batman should leave room for plenty of new fun!

Seriously though, the real answer is whatever you like the least and can stomach letting go. Pinball is way too personal to use a group consensus for buying/selling advice.

#17814 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Easy, Goatf***ers goes. You have games that play like games, you should instinctively know this.

Toss Guardians of the Bobaleebobo as well, Munsters too while you're at it...refresh that game wall!

#17815 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Shots fired. Lol

Yup just shows how much you think the game is really worth!
If I could get $13,000 AUD I would sell my Munsters LE in a heart beat!

#17816 2 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Yup just shows how much you think the game is really worth!

I've always been a "bang for the buck" buyer. I wouldn't pay current prices for most of my collection....but I sure do love my $700 BK2K, $1200 Dr. Who, $2400 Addams & $1200 WH2O! I wouldn't want Munsters for the going rate...but chop it in half, I'm there!

Quoted from Squizz:

If I could get $13,000 AUD I would sell my Munsters LE in a heart beat!

I wouldn't even want the LE...I much prefer the B&W Prem. If I got a Munsters, I'd have to get that one just because it looks so F'ing cool.

#17817 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

There aren't very many out there. Stern cut production short because sales bombed once word was out and they never made more after the color version. Didn't even use the length of license they had. I mean it's not like a AC/DC Luci situation before the vault, but less pins available + beloved license keeps even a turd changing hands at relatively stable pricing, especially in a hot pin market.

#17818 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
Back To The Future.. gotta have that- probably be my first SLE... if it comes in that flavour..
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Dead simple choice by a mercenary who has gotten really good at hard pin partings. GotG and Munsters. G'bye, you two..

#17819 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Just sell all your toppers that will be enough to buy a machine.

#17820 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

But not enough to put an addition on the house (though probably not that far off, soon). I think space was the problem he was trying to solve.

#17821 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Dunno, the heads are pretty narrow. It'd be tough for him to balance the new machine on top.

#17822 2 years ago

Gotta say I really like Starwars & Munsters.. GOTGLE is a possible, as is Wonka CE..

I like, and want to keep them all! . Subtly suggesting to the wife that the small room of the entrance to the house could be used.. not having it...

#17823 2 years ago

Sell whatever that is.

#17824 2 years ago

I think thats his Early Achievers serial number.

#17825 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Easy, sell Munsters. Oh I forgot, nobody wants one. Well, give it away and space problem resolved.

#17826 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Easy, sell Munsters. Oh I forgot, nobody wants one. Well, give it away and space problem resolved.

People want any pin if the price is right, or at least they think they do. Even Thunderbirds changes hands (a lot), albeit at like $3k.

#17827 2 years ago

I just hope Stern does something more special for the Limited Edition buyers to justify the $12,500.00 price tag.

#17828 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Take it to the Munsters owner thread or sell your game and move on. Nobody else here cares about your Munsters machines.
[quoted image]

are you a moderator now? how about if you don't like pinball discussions then you go somewhere else.

#17829 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just checking in on the update Munsters/we hate Dwight thread....
Man, some of you guys are brutal. The guy is still human.
You want new code. We get it. Understandable. Is dragging Dwight over coals necessary? He has definitely had some misses but also some hits. Some people are taking pinball just a little too seriously here.

didn't you wish a fellow pinsider's child catches Corona virus because they didn't agree with your opinion oh the irony!

#17830 2 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

I just hope Stern does something more special for the Limited Edition buyers to justify the $12,500.00 price tag.

It’s $9200. Not a Super LE situation here.

#17831 2 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

?

#17832 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just checking in on the update Munsters/we hate Dwight thread....
Man, some of you guys are brutal. The guy is still human.
You want new code. We get it. Understandable. Is dragging Dwight over coals necessary? He has definitely had some misses but also some hits. Some people are taking pinball just a little too seriously here.

Is it possible Stern does take it seriously enough, given the prices? $8000 is $8000, regardless of what you spent it on.

#17833 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I see 3 spaces in the first pic

#17834 2 years ago

Why are we discussing pins that have been announced or released? Take those discussions to the respective owners threads. This is the speculation thread.

I want Mad Max!!

#17835 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s $9200. Not a Super LE situation here.

Some Distributors are already pricing it like a SLE - one offered me a spot for $11,900 and another said to submit highest offer by next week

#17836 2 years ago

Submit highest offer L M A O

...what are they taking cues from the housing market?

Quoted from K9Marshal:

Some Distributors are already pricing it like a SLE - one offered me a spot for $11,900 and another said to submit highest offer by next week

#17837 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Who are those distributors?

#17838 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Whoever’s doing that is an a-hole, and if anyone is paying a distrib that much, they’re an a-hole. When things like this happen, I kinda hope the game sucks & all the mechs break lol

#17839 2 years ago

distributors handling MANDO LEs with "diamond hands" like a gamestop stock short squeeze.

"i have altered the deal. pray i dont alter it any further."

#17840 2 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

Good show.

Game was to easy and I really didn't enjoy owning it other than the Art.
Well? It shot extremely smooth but was also very very very boring.

#17841 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

distributors handling MANDO LEs with "diamond hands" like a gamestop stock short squeeze.
"i have altered the deal. pray i dont alter it any further."

… amazing hahahahaha lol! I forgot about that one, thanks for posting this man!

#17842 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Who are those distributors?

Gameroom goodies $11,900 - but shipping is included

#17843 2 years ago

I went to see a dealer today. (I've bought a few pins from him and I felt like playing some pins in his showrooom, and I also bought a Voodoo PF glass) This dealer buys multiple pins of every release. A few pros, some premiums and an LE or two. Usually they'll be setup in his showroom. (Which is why I went over there)

He was telling me that he ordered a Mando LE on May 4th. He sent the distributor a $2,500 deposit. Later that day the distributor called him to tell him that his pre-order was cancelled because they sold out. He told me that about an hour or two after he was told it was cancelled, the distributor called him to tell him that he can get him back on the list for an LE.....for $13K.
They did this to a dealer who buys multiple pins of every release. (I didn't ask him which distributor, but that is some shady 5hit) So when we say we'd rather have distributors get paid rather than scalpers, in this instance....what is the difference?

#17844 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

$2800.00 dollar shipping.

#17845 2 years ago
SI (resized).jpgSI (resized).jpg
#17846 2 years ago

If prices will be raised on LE machines all the more reason to just go with a premium.

I mean I love pinball as much as the next pinsider here but at these ridiculous prices; why get screwed for more money on something that’s already over priced as it is? The Stern LE pins are a good investment (if the game is good) but not if you are starting from over MSRP. Too much risk.

Stern will happily inflate the prices now because JJP opened the door for that but I’m sure we won’t be seeing JJP like games from Stern.

#17847 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Thanks I’ll make sure to never consider them.

#17848 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I hate to say it..... But out of the line up shown. Munsters would be my choice to go. Great Collection BTW

#17849 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Man... this is HARD!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Munsters
Dialed In LE

#17850 2 years ago

Just found out its Our distributor being disgusting! They are choosing to sell the Limited Editions at $12,900.00. Smh.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Contact
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,872 posts in this topic. You are on page 357 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/357?hl=charlemagne1987 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.