20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg
Severance (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,070 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 942.
#17551 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

He works part-time?
I don’t hope so.

You can't rush a genius.

#17552 2 years ago

Too soon for a MANDOLE WTB post?

#17553 2 years ago

From Randy Martinez:

181527136_10158576630496542_1459921088753168292_n (resized).jpg181527136_10158576630496542_1459921088753168292_n (resized).jpg181512560_10158576630566542_3749166314778318278_n (resized).jpg181512560_10158576630566542_3749166314778318278_n (resized).jpg181305021_10158576630531542_5321063709102452581_n (resized).jpg181305021_10158576630531542_5321063709102452581_n (resized).jpg
#17554 2 years ago

Cartoonish artwork (end generic) or movie frames?

#17555 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

From Randy Martinez:
[quoted image]

After reading his post, these are paintings he is selling. Not sure if they will be part of the game.

#17556 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Since there's a pro model, it's unlikely to be Lyman. Stern is saving his marquee pull for their rip-off Prem/LE/Super LE releases only (See: Batman '66, EHOH) these days. Can't blame them.

Has this been confirmed anywhere or is it just speculation based on those 2 titles? Based on what was said around EHOH's release, Lyman had wanted to work on a haunted mansion/house type game for a while so it was a good fit. Im not saying that he isnt assigned to the Premium+ games they release, just curious if there is more to this than his involvement with the first 2 Prem+ games.

#17557 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

After reading his post, these are paintings he is selling. Not sure if they will be part of the game.

For sure, but it shows some art of the artist on the same theme as the pinball machine.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#17558 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Has this been confirmed anywhere or is it just speculation based on those 2 titles? Based on what was said around EHOH's release, Lyman had wanted to work on a haunted mansion/house type game for a while so it was a good fit. Im not saying that he isnt assigned to the Premium+ games they release, just curious if there is more to this than his involvement with the first 2 Prem+ games.

I think speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Kapow licensed Back to the Future with Lyman on code.

#17559 2 years ago

Suuuper hard pass if it looks anything like this haha, yikes.

Quoted from Peanuts:

From Randy Martinez:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#17560 2 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

For sure, but it shows some art of the artist on the same theme as the pinball machine.

The end credits art is so exceptional, puzzled by why Stern wouldn't go with that instead.

#17561 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

The end credits art is so exceptional, puzzled by why Stern wouldn't go with that instead.

Puzzled why Stern makes Puzzles

#17562 2 years ago

I was told the LE's have already sold out. is there some link or trueness to this?

#17563 2 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I was told the LE's have already sold out. is there some link or trueness to this?

This hobby. Sheesh.

Crazy 1.gifCrazy 1.gif

#17564 2 years ago

They're not even for sale yet, however as the hype builds most distros have a list of interested parties. Just try to get on one and hope a few folks pull out.

Quoted from mbasnight:

#17565 2 years ago

He works part-time?
I don’t hope so.
Unless who is the best coder except Lyman according to you?

Keith over at JJP.

#17566 2 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

You would have to call every distributor to confirm that. Just because someone has a refundable deposit on one doesn't mean they will pay in full once they see the game details either.

#17567 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Sorry. That means nothing to Stern.

Sorry...It must have meant something to someone at Stern.

#17568 2 years ago

Do we think this will have the expression lighting system ?

#17570 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd take a Dwight pin over a lazy Lonnie pin any day of the week.

Reply deleted.

#17571 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Just seems to be the pattern, and makes total sense from a Stern perspective. Once the next Prem/LE/SuperLE release is announced with Lyman on code, it will essentially be confirmed since that will be the 3rd in a row.

#17572 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

TSPP, a snoozer? You must not be very good at pinball. It really only rewards more advanced players.

actually got tired of the 35+ minute games, its in my sold list.....keep chopping chump

#17573 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

actually got tired of the 35+ minute games, its in my sold list.....keep chopping chump

I cannot look at your posts without thinking of that "my balls itch" scene from cheech and chong.

#17574 2 years ago
Quoted from PilotPinball:

Still waiting for Godzilla.

That is supposedly up next and being done by Elwin. Then followed by a Borg/Lyman on RUSH.

#17575 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I'm not fond of 35 minute games these days either...but TSPP and LOTR are the absolute best if you're gonna have a long-haul game. I do think about selling my TSPP sometimes...but it falls into that "It means something to me" category...hard to purge even though I don't fire it up often.

#17576 2 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Then followed by a Borg/Lyman on RUSH.

This is my dream music theme with the one coder I can always trust to bring it home as a work of art & fun, and - he's a mega super Rush fan....soooo, I really really really really hope this rumor is true.

#17577 2 years ago
Quoted from holden1090:

Do we think this will have the expression lighting system ?

You would think it would be standard on the Premium and LEs.... great question, I hadnt thought about that yet!

#17578 2 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Sorry...It must have meant something to someone at Stern.

Uh...no. there was no tease or announcement on May 4th of a pending Stern Star Wars pin in 2017.

So....where was Stern on that May 4th?

#17579 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Keith over at JJP.

I love LOTR but however very deep code is not my cup of tea

And i was talking about stern coders

#17580 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is my dream music theme with the one coder I can always trust to bring it home as a work of art & fun, and - he's a mega super Rush fan....soooo, I really really really really hope this rumor is true.

Im a fan and dream pin as well. How do you know Lymans a Rush Fan?

#17581 2 years ago

I love LOTR but however very deep code is not my cup of tea
And i was talking about stern coders

For Stern coders, Tanio has a short record, but I really like what he's done so far. So probably Dwight or Tanio. But neither is in the league of a Lyman or Keith, at least not yet.

#17582 2 years ago

I mean...do you know any white men in their 50’s that aren’t Rush fans? Radio friendly progressive rock really got the boomers by the balls.

Quoted from PinBalt:

#17583 2 years ago

Mandalorian fans be like

#17584 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Rush fans know Rush fans.

#17585 2 years ago

I really wish I fit better into the pinball market. I don't know if I missed the window by a couple of years or what but these pins are killing me. I'm just so done with Marvel, Star Wars, Baby Dead Pool, TMNT, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Elvira, The Munsters now we are talking Rush. I'm Canadian and that shit makes my ears bleed. Does no one like Scorsese, Tarantino or Kuberick, how about a Blade Runner or Gattaca. How about any band that was pissed off in the 90s.

#17586 2 years ago

Everyone is getting better at guessing the next pin ..
congratulations to the Mando fans.
I am excited to see the pin in all 3 trims!!

#17587 2 years ago

I love the Mandalorian and it will be exciting to see if it can hold up to Keith’s new title. If I was not on the wait list for EHOH I would be picking this up for my 2021 pin.

#17588 2 years ago

I just hope there is room for a KaPow release in the 2021 calendar year, since we sort of assume Godzilla(Elwin) and Rush(Borg) are on the books as it is.

#17589 2 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Does no one like Scorsese, Tarantino or Kuberick, how about a Blade Runner or Gattaca.

As a pin? Not really
...maybe Tarantino

#17590 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Uh...no. there was no tease or announcement on May 4th of a pending Stern Star Wars pin in 2017.
So....where was Stern on that May 4th?

What does 2017 have to do with anything? I quoted your post from 6 days ago (17072) where you were replying to my post also from 6 days ago (17071). Stern did tease a Star Wars pin today on May the 4th.

#17591 2 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I was told this as well.

#17592 2 years ago

Mando is a great SW theme:

Eddy on design - check
Eddy on Code - check
Randy on artwork - check
Jerry on sound music - check
Elliot on mechs - check

This pin should be a major hit, with green light checks in every known category. Fun times for us SW fans! Without Stern releases, there wouldn’t be much to talk about for all us fans of pinball. Thanks team Stern!

#17593 2 years ago

Who coded Deadpool? Can we get that person on Mando?

#17594 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Who coded Deadpool? Can we get that person on Mando?

Tanio. I'm hoping he is doing the Spike LotR port since he has low-level OS skills with the Spike system, but it would be a nice surprise to see him working with Brian Eddy on Mandalorian.

#17595 2 years ago

You think there is really going to be a spike LOTR vault?

Quoted from PinMonk:

Tanio. I'm hoping he is doing the Spike LotR port since he has low-level OS skills with the Spike system, but it would be a nice surprise to see him working with Brian Eddy on Mandalorian.

#17596 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You think there is really going to be a spike LOTR vault?

Because Stern likes money, and it would be the most successful vault-ish pin they've ever done, by multiples, yes. Just a question of who is doing the code port, or if they're just doing emulation for the code part and hooking it into a new graphics system.

#17597 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Tanio. I'm hoping he is doing the Spike LotR port

Why do you repeatedly talk about this as thought it's a fact?

#17598 2 years ago

Bummer. I'm not really that into Star Trek.

#17599 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Think you’d be happiest with TMNT, as it has a lot of ball interactive toys. The layout is amazingly fast and one of Borg’s best ever. Knowing your style, think that would be up your ally. The only thing you might not like is the screen, lol.

Best ever aside from the lair shot which is completely broken... totally screws that game and the code is a one trick pony... get the right toppings to blow it up.

#17600 2 years ago

Sorry, can’t feel any suspense in each episode. That is my issue. But no problem everybody has his own opinion.
However, still in for an LE right now....but could be out quickly since i see the playfield design and if Lyman is not on board.

That's a pity. I just enjoy the overall storytelling in each episode. Hopefully in this case you can actually still get into the machine when you get it now we know it's coming..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Slipstream Mod Shop

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,070 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/352?hl=november and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.