IMG_4963.gif
Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,982 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 940.
#1651 6 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

I'm hoping for some classic Maiden and not a Book of Souls soundtrack..... Any rumoured songlist?

Check out the legacy of the beast game ( http://ironmaidenlegacy.com ) the tracks will be from that, something like:

The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
The Clairvoyant
The Evil That Men Do
The Fallen Angel
The Wicker Man
Where Eagles Dare
The Trooper
Aces High

I expect it will be titled “Iron Maiden Legacy Of The Beast” same as the game and comic and imagery will be pulled from those as well.

#1652 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If Lonnie's still buried by his Guardians of the Galaxy coding mess, I can't imagine he's coding Iron Maiden.

Excellent. Why they let him continue to code games is beyond me. Let him do something he's actually good at.

#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Excellent. Why they let him continue to code games is beyond me. Let him do something he's actually good at.

He's filler as far as I'm concerned.

#1654 6 years ago

Can we trade Iron Maiden in for Marilyn Manson instead?

Time for cake...

#1655 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I would love to play a munsters.

Wasn't this also a theme that Pat Lawler wanted?

#1656 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Can we trade Iron Maiden in for Marilyn Manson instead?
Time for cake...

Umm.....NO!

#1657 6 years ago

I never was able to get into Iron Maiden music. Tried to listen to some tracks recently on Youtube and it was agonizing. If this game has fantastic art, great layout and decent code, I WILL have to use pinball browser to change out the music. Trying to think what music would make a good alternative...System of a Down, etc. Any other suggestions?

Also people calling Iron Maiden IM for short-sorry but IM is Iron Man. May try IMDN for short?

#1658 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Trying to think what music would make a good alternative...System of a Down, etc. Any other suggestions?

Djeeez...

#1659 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I never was able to get into Iron Maiden music. Tried to listen to some tracks recently on Youtube and it was agonizing.

Try harder!

Quoted from pinmister:

Trying to think what music would make a good alternative...System of a Down, etc. Any other suggestions?

Nothing else fits. The artwork is connected with the sound.

#1660 6 years ago

Lol, they're both terrible.

MM is better tho. If its good enough for Trent Reznor...

I'd consider buying both games for sure tho & just feel MM is more modern & has done cooler ,and weirder, shit (music wise)

#1661 6 years ago

Was just thinking, I wonder how many people have already requested #666 LE For IMDN

666.png666.png

IM..pngIM..png

#1662 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'd consider buying both games for sure tho & just feel MM is more modern & has done cooler ,and weirder, shit (music wise)

Anything you say from here on out is invalid. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

#1663 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I wonder how many people have already requested #666 LE For IMDN

Rumor is that #666 LE will require an upcharge of $666 and you will have to sign over your soul to-not the Devil, but to Gary.

-Oh and by the way, you have to make a video of you performing a demeaning task and send it into to Stern to become a candidate. Hurry only 100 candidates will be considered

#1664 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I was thinking about selling my AS and reacquiring MET. Maiden is my favorite band so now I'm torn.

In that case the only logical choice is to get all three.

#1665 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Anything you say from here on out is invalid. Go sit in the corner and think about what you’ve done.

Ha, I can see why you'd say that.

But this is how ridiculous Iron Maiden is to me.

Some of you "metalheads" think you're way cooler than you are. In all honesty I suspect a lot of posers here think about their umbrella policy more than Iron Maiden.

Insurance does not translate to a pinball theme well tho.

#1666 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I was thinking about selling my AS and reacquiring MET. Maiden is my favorite band so now I'm torn.

Is this how you feel?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1668 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Ha, I can see why you'd say that.
But this is how ridiculous Iron Maiden is to me.
Some of you "metalheads" think you're way cooler than you are. In all honesty I suspect a lot of posers here think about their umbrella policy more than Iron Maiden.
Insurance does not translate to a pinball theme well tho.

Dude talk about geriatric themes...you own Aerosmith!

#1669 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Dude talk about geriatric themes...you own Aerosmith!

I know!

I live a shameful life!

I'm buying a minivan soon too!

Maybe a few wolf shirts as well.

#1670 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Yeah, I will do that to at least see what Iron Maiden would offer. Although I'm not too sure how I feel about buying a just released game. I've been burned in the past by shoddy code updating.

Can't blame you. I was an instabuy on an LE, but pulled out because of the many issues Stern is facing, including coding.

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I know!
I live a shameful life!
I'm buying a minivan soon too!
Maybe a few wolf shirts as well.

Amazon has a fantastic wolf shirt.

#1672 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Im not going to downvote you because i like you. My finger was on that button there for a second though!

#1673 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is this how you feel?
» YouTube video

I would buy a Natalie Imbruglia pin in a second. Beautiful lady, beautiful voice.

#1674 6 years ago

Number of people who listen to music - big number
Number of those who listen to Iron Maiden - very small number
Number of those who also play pinball - count them in this thread - extremely small number

Is this a going out of business plan? Or is the intent to do all this work to sell a few hundred games?

#1675 6 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Number of those who also play pinball - count them in this thread - extremely small number
Is this a going out of business plan? Or is the intent to do all this work to sell a few hundred games?

Iron Maiden is way more popular than you're giving them credit for, and their IP lends itself to multimedia extremely well.

#1676 6 years ago

With all the bands and pins, I wish the made a “The Police” pinball machine. Lots of great songs and I can think of some cool games from songs, the best of all “Ghosts in the Machine”

#1677 6 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Awesome , a lyman game only for a few of us lucky ones that likes Maiden

#1678 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Iron Maiden is way more popular than you're giving them credit for, and their IP lends itself to multimedia extremely well.

Exactly. Think of the exposure this machine is going to get on various music and entertainment web sites when it's released.

#1679 6 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

You couldn’t be more wrong. Like, you actually couldn’t.

#1680 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

You couldn’t be more wrong. Like, you actually couldn’t.

Show me your math

#1681 6 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Show me your math

I’m not great with math, but here are about 90,000 reasons you are wrong.

4CF210B9-6472-4235-854C-1FFC1D46E5D0 (resized).jpeg4CF210B9-6472-4235-854C-1FFC1D46E5D0 (resized).jpeg

#1682 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1683 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

And those aren't WWE fans. Iron Maiden fans have money.

#1684 6 years ago
Quoted from ptrav1:

Show me your math

d4e90bd0213341d6d45759df58536cb2 (resized).jpgd4e90bd0213341d6d45759df58536cb2 (resized).jpg

#1685 6 years ago

I heard it’s my little pony

#1686 6 years ago

I have 72 maiden vinyl, 5 shirts, 3 Eddie figures and a powerslave flag. I am only one of the gazillion die hard maiden fans that would buy that Pin in a second.

#1687 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Way more than 90,000 bronies, so My little Pony pin may be a good idea as well.

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Thats a great phpto of a Bonjovi concert you posted there

#1689 6 years ago

Those that post that maiden has a small fan base are really showing ignorance. Iron Maiden has sold more than 93 million (by way of comparison U2 is under 50 million)albums and performed more than 2000 live shows to over 20 million people. There are people right now on ebay paying more for old Iron Maiden tees than for Pinball machines. Iron Maiden flys their own 747 from show to show not a bus like Metallica. They re one of the biggest bands of all time. Just because you don’t like them or don’t know the music doesn’t mean they aren’t huge.

#1690 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Was just thinking, I wonder how many people have already requested #666 LE For IMDN

Around 5 years ago I reserved IMDN #66 with our local distributor

I rang him a few weeks ago about getting a LUCI and asked about IMDN

He said hang on I'll check my diary, this gentlemen is old school, yeah I still have you down for #66

lol, wow ! What a champion

obviously the number is irrelevant to the number of the beast, but at the time LE's were limited to 500, so I thought 666 impossible. lol

Today guessing there will be at least 700 LE's and possible version variations ?

I have said it before, If executed correctly the LE's will sell out in a heartbeat

666 (resized).jpg666 (resized).jpg

#1691 6 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Around 5 years ago I reserved IMDN #66 with our local distributor
I rang him a few weeks ago about getting a LUCI and asked about IMDN
He said hang on I'll check my diary, this gentlemen is old school, yeah I still have you down for #66
lol, wow ! What a champion
obviously the number is irrelevant to the number of the beast, but at the time LE's were limited to 500, so I thought 666 impossible. lol
Today guessing there will be at least 700 LE's and possible version variations ?
I have said it before, If executed correctly the LE's will sell out in a heartbeat

I agree on the L E Sellout Speed. Iron maiden has more fans than anyone seems to give them credit for. Just look at that plane they own...

I am one of those fans too. I Love iron maiden!

#1692 6 years ago
Quoted from flamehead:

Those that post that maiden has a small fan base are really showing ignorance. Iron Maiden has sold more than 93 million (by way of comparison U2 is under 50 million)albums and performed more than 2000 live shows to over 20 million people. There are people right now on ebay paying more for old Iron Maiden tees than for Pinball machines. Iron Maiden flys their own 747 from show to show not a bus like Metallica. They re one of the biggest bands of all time. Just because you don’t like them or don’t know the music doesn’t mean they aren’t huge.

Way off on your U2 info - more like 14 studio albums which sold well over 170 million copies. 4 out of top 20 grossing tours by any artist or group all time. Numbers are pretty amazing actually.

Bad comparison - not even close

#1693 6 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Thats a great phpto of a Bonjovi concert you posted there

No it’s Maiden. You can tell because all the fans aren’t soccer moms.

#1694 6 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I agree on the L E Sellout Speed.

I do not think the LE's will sell out. There are plenty of Iron Maiden fans, but they do not spend $8000+ on a pinball machine. Everyone thought the Kiss Army would step up and buy machines, we all know that did not happen. The days of LE's selling out are over. Only LE I see selling out is the super duper limited LE for Beatles from Kapow, because of the hype train.

#1695 6 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

I have 72 maiden vinyl, 5 shirts, 3 Eddie figures and a powerslave flag. I am only one of the gazillion die hard maiden fans that would buy that Pin in a second.

Sounds like stern will be filthy rich then.

While Iron Maiden has a bigger following then non fans will realize. All that matters is if there are enough pinball fans that like Iron Maiden. There will be almost no sales to non pinball people. I'm not a fan of the music but if it's a great game I'm still interested. Gameplay is much more important then theme to me.

#1696 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I do not think the LE's will sell out. There are plenty of Iron Maiden fans, but they do not spend $8000+ on a pinball machine. Everyone thought the Kiss Army would step up and buy machines, we all know that did not happen. The days of LE's selling out are over. Only LE I see selling out is the super duper limited LE for Beatles from Kapow, because of the hype train.

They will sell out when stern starts giving people a reason to jump on them. If it is a new awesome layout, cool toys, great art, nice extra le exclusives, then they will sell out. If it's a premium with BG and cheap powder coat they are not going to.

#1697 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

And I'd still be in on that!

#1698 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

i would think the numbers on Metallica l e are a good comparison. I had friend who bought met in box several times and then sold it.

The art package would be very important to me on iron maiden. I kind of hope to see it being great to play no matter what.

#1699 6 years ago

The only music pin that's going to sell out this year is Alice Cooper.

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

The only music pin that's going to sell out this year is Alice Cooper.

Even though I hope both are great(acnc sim?) I also hope one is clearly supreme so the decision won't be so hard.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
FlipMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

20,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
There are 46,982 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 940.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/34?hl=normscoffee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.