Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 938.
#16601 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Mando, as a theme, does nothing for me. Having Johnny Crap on art would only make it easier to skip. Location play? Whatever.
In my house? No fugly Johnny Crap art plz.

Crap is not on art.

#16602 2 years ago

Well, all that is proof of is that JohnnyCrap ISN'T doing art for a Mando pin for Stern. As there's no way they'd allow him to release any Mando-related art prior to the launch of their pin.

#16603 2 years ago

Or Mando isn’t the next pin...

#16604 2 years ago

We need to stop saying Mando

#16605 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Mando, as a theme, does nothing for me. Having Johnny Crap on art would only make it easier to skip. Location play? Whatever.
Edit: seriously. What are the opinions about this print? I think it looks like amateur hour. College application quality at best. We need more good artists at Stern. Zombie Yeti cant do EVERY machine and we need some variety (although id own a row of Zombie Yeti games if i could)

I think it looks excellent... great use of colours etc. You need to rewind 9 or 10 yrs and have a look at all the photoshop crap that stern did for EVERY pin back in the day.

Anything star wars related will sell well and get played a lot. Out of the 3 pins noted to be on the way... bttf, Godzilla, and mando ill take mando easily. Not a fan of Godzilla and tbh I really dont care for bttf... the first movie was fine I guess. I acknowledge its a cultural classic but I've never been that into it.

#16606 2 years ago

I'm in for a Mandalorian if it has clips and music from the show.

#16607 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

as an operator, if i have a machine that has a Baby Yoda on it, I might as well install an ATM machine on the coin door.

don't you mean a bill acceptor? what good is an ATM machine ?

#16608 2 years ago

stop saying Mando

#16609 2 years ago

If Carl Weathers can say it then it's acceptable.

#16610 2 years ago

Never even heard of Mandalorian until this thread. Just on Disney streaming (looks like it)?

#16611 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Never even heard of Mandalorian until this thread. Just on Disney streaming (looks like it)?

Yes, just Disney+. That show has made Star Wars fun again.

#16612 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

It's terrible. I mean it's embarrasing.
What ever happened to the writers?
Did talent just die?

#16613 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:Never even heard of Mandalorian until this thread. Just on Disney streaming (looks like it)?

Another non-Earthling confirmed. Welcome to our planet & our popular culture.

#16614 2 years ago

Really happy it’s mandalorian. Much easier to pass on it. Yawn.

Although I would love to see the kaneda haters eat crow if it’s truly mango.

#16615 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Edit: seriously. What are the opinions about this print? I think it looks like amateur hour. College application quality at best. We need more good artists at Stern. Zombie Yeti cant do EVERY machine and we need some variety (although id own a row of Zombie Yeti games if i could)

What looks like amateur hour?? Nothing has been revealed. You make no sense.

#16616 2 years ago

I'm hoping that the leaker who told Kaneda this info was describing the backglass and said there is a man and a delorean and Keneda mistook it for mandalorian. Who is with me?

#16617 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

I'm hoping that the leaker who told Kaneda this info was describing the backglass and said there ia a man and a delorean and Keneda mistook it for mandalorian. Who is with me?

Funny

#16618 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let's hope they use the show music.

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan however I did notice one puzzling thing watching this clip. Why the hell do all the stormtroopers bother getting dressed in all that protective white gear when clearly one shot kills them all?

#16619 2 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

don't you mean a bill acceptor? what good is an ATM machine ?

It was a joke because it will be a huge hit and people will be taking money out of the ATM to play it.

#16620 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan however I did notice one puzzling thing watching this clip. Why the hell do all the stormtroopers bother getting dressed in all that protective white gear when clearly one shot kills them all?

I'm not a big SW fan either and have always laughed at the whole stormtroopers thing. Get in a outfit that makes it difficult to move, breath, or see that offers no apparent protection whatsoever. LOL.

#16622 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Let's hope they use the show music.

I certainly enjoyed that action scene, but..... Why the F..................... lazers sounding like machine gun stuff ???
Far out bring back some Star Wars or Battlestar Gallactica Pew.. pew. pew, ffs,
lol
Bring on Mando I say, do it with passion is all we Pinheads ask

Save the Rattle gun for Predator please............
Sheesh man, not hard

#16623 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Having Johnny Crap on art would only make it easier to skip

Really, the guy does one pinball machine and you already write him off? Guys like him are exactly what stern needs. Like you said ZombieYeti cant do every machine.

I happen to really like the overall art package of Jurassic Park myself.

#16624 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

I'm hoping that the leaker who told Kaneda this info was describing the backglass and said there ia a man and a delorean and Keneda mistook it for mandalorian. Who is with me?

This is brilliantly funny ... and makes it almost worth the time I spend each day checking back on this thread, hoping for some genuine news

#16625 2 years ago

Can we please get back on topic again.

And for that Kanuda ass:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16626 2 years ago
56t74o (resized).jpg56t74o (resized).jpg
#16627 2 years ago

I LOVE star wars....but there is enough star wars in circulation , I'll be very disappointed of it we're Mandalorian

Now then I can't drive 55, so I'll get get up to 88....

#16628 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bruh...
Mando. Is. STAR F*CKING WARS.
The most nostalgic property that adults never stop buying stuff of. To act like Mando is some rando flash in the pan show is a massively wrong hot take.

1977-1983 - I was done after that..... twas a slippery slope from there.

Just about everything on the TV is Star Wars these days.
How may times are they gonna milk this cow?
For the franchise...... now the pins
Money spinner to the max, taking two characters that the fans have some magnetic appeal to - a cute green baby Yoda thingy + a Boba Fett
Its done already.

I guess you want a Jar Jar Binks Special Edition too?

#16629 2 years ago

Can’t wait for Mandalorian! Woohoo! Will love it even more when all the haters want one and it’s sold out!

#16630 2 years ago

It cracks me up.Everyone acts like Zombie Yeti is the only upscale artist.I am a drafter slash comic artist not the best but good and I am here to tell Christopher Franchi is the best technically and it isn't close.His stuff is intimidating for fellow artist.His batman and Beatles kills avengers and turtles but whatever grab some crayons and coloring books.

#16631 2 years ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

It cracks me up.Everyone acts like Zombie Yeti is the only upscale artist.I am a drafter slash comic artist not the best but good and I am here to tell Christopher Franchi is the best technically and it isn't close.His stuff is intimidating for fellow artist.His batman and Beatles kills avengers and turtles but whatever grab some crayons and coloring books.

Mom?

#16632 2 years ago
Quoted from Kyleman:

Ghostbusters is probably one of the best art packages I have ever seen. I don't see Batman or Beatles even coming close. ZY in my IMO is unmatched and is a artistic genius. But this is my opinion, nobody is right or wrong. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

#16633 2 years ago

Lets get on with the ManDelorean!

#16634 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

Ghostbusters is probably one of the best art packages I have ever seen. I don't see Batman or Beatles even coming close. ZY in my IMO is unmatched and is a artistic genius. But this is my opinion, nobody is right or wrong. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

You can't really compare the two since the art styles are COMPLETELY different. It's like comparing Picasso to Van Gogh. You may prefer one's style over the other, but they are both masters of their style.

#16635 2 years ago

...if Mando name is not to be used, then what is Mando changed to if its not Mando? Mando is better understood as Mando and is the way...as Mando. BTW, was thinking Mando, because the long spelling of Mando is much longer than Mando. (Mando, Mando, Mando...just sayin)

#16636 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can't really compare the two since the art styles are COMPLETELY different. It's like comparing Picasso to Van Gogh. You may prefer one's style over the other, but they are both masters of their style.

Ill agree to that.

#16637 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

...if Mando name is not to be used, then what is Mando changed to if its not Mando? Mando is better understood as Mando and is the way...as Mando. BTW, was thinking Mando, because the long spelling of Mando is much longer than Mando. (Mando, Mando, Mando...just sayin)

Lets go with mandon't

#16638 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

Lets go with mandon't

Lol...Mandon’t don’t Mando anymore...

#16639 2 years ago

So hyped for the Mandalorian theme. Hope Stern will release a packed one after the domination off the GnR this year...

#16640 2 years ago

I would laugh my ass off if Mandalorian is the code name for BTTF, or vice versa. Wouldn't be the first time someone was thrown off by the code name being leaked.

#16641 2 years ago

Agree, Johnny Crap is exactly what his name would imply. There are thousands of visual artists that run circles around this guy. I’m surprised they is still willing to use him after JP. I definitely don’t want Stern to use ZY for every single title but they should absolutely seek out more talented graphic artists.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

#16642 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

With the exception of Murray. Never looked right to me

#16643 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Another non-Earthling confirmed. Welcome to our planet & our popular culture.

Hey, I already have enough streaming services! I can't subscribe to every single one!

#16644 2 years ago

#16645 2 years ago

Mando is coming

28D0BA8D-735D-4613-8BB7-091D05663393.jpeg28D0BA8D-735D-4613-8BB7-091D05663393.jpeg48F59471-4243-4A32-B3C0-EDB34F9D83B5.jpeg48F59471-4243-4A32-B3C0-EDB34F9D83B5.jpeg
#16646 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I would laugh my ass off if Mandalorian is the code name for BTTF, or vice versa. Wouldn't be the first time someone was thrown off by the code name being leaked.

Mando is code name

#16647 2 years ago

Mando is code name for Biff, which is code name for BTTF...
...let’s get real. Lol

#16648 2 years ago

Johnny Crap is a killer artist and i think he did a great job on my JPLE.

Quoted from shaub:

Really, the guy does one pinball machine and you already write him off? Guys like him are exactly what stern needs. Like you said ZombieYeti cant do every machine.
I happen to really like the overall art package of Jurassic Park myself.

#16649 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Johnny Crap is a killer artist and i think he did a great job on my JPLE.

Johnny did an amazing job on doing 3 JP themed pins.
Pro was JP morning
Prem was JP midday/sunset
LE was JP Storm/evening
Very good artist that would do a good job on Mando/Biff/BTTF, lol.

#16650 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Johnny did an amazing job on doing 3 JP themed pins.
Pro was JP morning
Prem was JP midday/sunset
LE was JP Storm
Very good artist that would do a good job on Mando/Biff/BTTF, lol.

Johnny Crap’s work is very good and I look forward to seeing what he does with Mando. Johnny don’t give us Crap

I really dug the JP premium cabinet with different art on left and right side of cabinet. Maybe he will continue this on MAN premium.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/333?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.