Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 938.
#16501 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This thread has gone on so long I'm sick of every theme that's been mentioned.[quoted image]

Except...

The warriors
Mad max
Army of darkness

Hehe

#16502 2 years ago

Looks like it will be Based on the New Tv Series of Lord of the Rings / So lord of the Rings 2.0

https://www.techradar.com/news/lord-of-the-rings-on-amazon

#16503 2 years ago

Westworld is a TV theme that would be cool as long as it doesn't go past the first season.

#16504 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Your (and many others here) point was that people who like any music made after 1985 are kids with no money. Also what station includes grunge with LZ and Doors?

In Phoenix they do. If its 30 years old, pretty sure its considered classic rock, regardless of "genres" that are applied to the particular band.

#16505 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

Probably be the Mandalorian, probably will be announced May the 4th.

Probably.

#16506 2 years ago

Confirmed

94A0CE54-5A8C-4D18-8B41-AF0124276CC2 (resized).jpeg94A0CE54-5A8C-4D18-8B41-AF0124276CC2 (resized).jpeg
#16507 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Polka Power Multi Ball!

The way you'd do it would be to build the world under glass using the imagery and stories that his songs evoke. Such a game would be as much about Weird Al's imagination as it would his music and his shticks.

#16508 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

.....that was my point

Or Lone pine mall when he comes back.

#16510 2 years ago

These two are the ones that made Star Wars. It’s unfortunate that when they broke up so did their collaboration and soon after the franchise suffered.
Rogue One and Mandalorian are a great relief and it has been a true catalyst towards story quality. 9892C11D-B4A4-40B6-8DFA-CA59A762E940 (resized).jpeg9892C11D-B4A4-40B6-8DFA-CA59A762E940 (resized).jpeg

#16511 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Did this thread break from a picture or something? I can’t upload images too.
I keep getting “invalid page 331”
[quoted image]

It was like this for a while for me but is now "fixed". We might be nearing the thread post/page limit.

#16512 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It was like this for a while for me but is now "fixed". We might be nearing the thread post/page limit.

I think it was because the internets couldn't allow a "What will be the next Stern pinball machine?" thread where no one actually knows what the next Stern pinball machine will be, and instead just hopes for themes that won't ever happen for 300 pages.

#16513 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

It wasn't on that list of top TV series, but I was thinking that The Flash is a very popular currently running show and would fit into Stern's superhero wheelhouse without (yet another) Marvel pin. A modern Flash could do some cool things around speed.

My 7yr old boy watches that show. Its pretty unwatchable to anyone over 14 though.

#16514 2 years ago

With nr 9 coming up I would say there is enough to make a great pin from this theme, as long as it's not the same crap as Mustang...

Fast-Furious-9_ps_1_jpg_sd-high_Copyright-2020-Univeral-Studios-All-Rights-Reserved.jpgFast-Furious-9_ps_1_jpg_sd-high_Copyright-2020-Univeral-Studios-All-Rights-Reserved.jpg
#16515 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Westworld is a TV theme that would be cool as long as it doesn't go past the first season.

first season was so damned cool. I totally agree. Second season was terrible, third season was in between somewhere....

#16516 2 years ago

westworld would be great. mando could be great but itl probably be cheaped out on. fast and furious would be baller af. but none of those live up to back to the future or harry potter potiential. if they re-do lord of the rigs it needs to be a vault, dont ruin it. someone from stern read this. my all time want BLADE RUNNER!!! attention STERN we hope you dont let us down. this has had the most hype since ghostbusters we are expecting something incredible.

#16517 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My 7yr old boy watches that show. Its pretty unwatchable to anyone over 14 though.

The Flash has been terrible since like the beginning of Season 3.

#16518 2 years ago

If a Mortal Kombat pin is released all they need is a Jack Burton vs Raiden mode and all the big trouble in little china itches can get scratched.

#16519 2 years ago

The guy only hits about 1 out of 10 "predictions" so take it with a grain of salt but Kaneda posted that the next tile IS Mando. Hand drawn, non Zombie Yeti art package. Possible upper playfield. (Battlefield maybe?)
Anyway, thats the latest guess.

#16520 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The guy only hits about 1 out of 10 "predictions" so take it with a grain of salt but Kaneda posted that the next tile IS Mando. Hand drawn, non Zombie Yeti art package. Possible upper playfield. (Battlefield maybe?)
Anyway, thats the latest guess.

Yeah man. Mando 5/11, upper playfield, Eddy, hand drawn art (not Jeremy). Boom.

#16521 2 years ago

Kaneda just spelled it out on Facebook live Mork and Mindy

#16522 2 years ago

yup, it is Mando! I called it 2 weeks ago haha

#16523 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

yup, it is Mando! I called it 2 weeks ago haha

Did stern say this or some fellow that dont know shit

#16524 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Kaneda just spelled it out on Facebook live Mork and Mindy

He can't spell.

#16525 2 years ago

I mean, Zen studios already did it.

The-Mandalorian-Pinball-baby-Yoda (resized).pngThe-Mandalorian-Pinball-baby-Yoda (resized).png
#16526 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

The only music pin I want to see is a Weird Al Yankovich.

"trapped in the drive thru" super wizard mode!!

#16527 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

eah man. Mando 5/11, upper playfield, Eddy, hand drawn art (not Jeremy). Boom.

If this is true, I am interested to see just how empty the main playfield is on the Pro and/or how poorly integrated the upper playfield is for overall gameplay.

#16528 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16529 2 years ago

For me it’s back to the future

or pass

#16530 2 years ago

WTF is a Mando?

#16531 2 years ago

If Stern is at all smart with marketing and mitigating leaks, they would “leak” misinformation. Still hoping it’s BTTF. If not this round, maybe later in the year.

#16532 2 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Your (and many others here) point was that people who like any music made after 1985 are kids with no money. Also what station includes grunge with LZ and Doors?

Just about every Classic Rock station. One of the joys? of being old now is that music that was new when I was in High School in the early 90s is now on classic rock stations.

I think the 1985 date is kinda... dated. I think you could probably bump that to: "people who like any music made after 2005 are kids with no money".

#16533 2 years ago

Not a fan of Earth pop culture, are you?

#16534 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Not a fan of Earth pop culture, are you?

No idea what Earth pop culture is either buddy.

Just give me an Adam Sandler pin and I’ll die happy.

#16535 2 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

No idea what Earth pop culture is either buddy.

The planet you live on. I'm assuming.

Mando is short for Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Hugely popular Star Wars TV show on Disney +, a subscription streaming service.

#16536 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Mando is short for Star Wars: The Mandalorian. Hugely popular Star Wars TV show on Disney +, a subscription streaming service.

We had to explain to a friend last night what Ted Lasso was and that Apple + is a thing. Good times were had!

#16537 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hugely popular yet mediocre show. Ratings don't always equate to quality. It's really only as popular as it is because the recent star wars movies have set the bar so low.

#16538 2 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Hugely popular yet mediocre show. Ratings don't always equate to quality. It's really only as popular as it is because the recent star wars movies have set the bar so low.

Yay, opinions!

I think we're spoiled with the amount of content we have and the quality of TV now. Can you imagine of a feature-level show like Mando existed in the 80's or 90's? We'd shit!!!!

I'm not a Star Wars fan, so maybe my expectations are different since I have no emotional investment - but I enjoy Mando. It's pretty much a "fun weekly adventure" Western in space...it looks nice, the music gets stuck in my head, and Baby Yoda Glorgoo is cute. It has interesting casting & cameos. It builds a world & its characters better than most of the SW movies.

Whether you like it or not...it's Star Wars, it's a hit, people love Baby Yoda, it will sell well as a pin.

Quoted from onemilemore:

We had to explain to a friend last night what Ted Lasso was and that Apple + is a thing. Good times were had!

I need someone to explain to me why everyone I know thinks Ted Lasso is funny. I'm 3 eps in and am like
There...that's my unsolicited opinion of a TV show!!!

#16539 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nope. Never been there.

Thank you for the explanation though - you Earth people are highly intelligent.

#16540 2 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

Nope. Never been there.
Thank you for the explanation though - you Earth people are highly intelligent.

Thank you! ...and I hope someone makes an Adam Sandler Jack & Jill pin just for you!

#16541 2 years ago

I’ll put it next to my Mando.

#16542 2 years ago

I am fairly new to pinball(2019), why is kaneda like Lord Voldemort, he that shall not be named??

#16543 2 years ago

I guess its 100% confirmed now. When mnpinball calls it, it happens. His 2021 predictions are:

Mandalorian (Brian Eddy)
Godzilla (Keith Elwin)
Rush (John Borg / Lyman Sheats)

If you don't believe, just check out his 2020 predictions. The guy knows his stuff:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-new-year-and-my-pinball-predictions-for-2020#post-6241247

#16544 2 years ago

Lazy way of spelling. Kinda like...WTF.

#16545 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I guess its 100% confirmed now. When mnpinball calls it, it happens. His 2021 predictions are:
Mandalorian (Brian Eddy)
Godzilla (Keith Elwin)
If you don't believe, just check out his 2020 predictions. The guy knows his stuff:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/happy-new-year-and-my-pinball-predictions-for-2020#post-6241247

Good to know that EHOH will be the only pin I'll need to find funds for this year.

#16546 2 years ago

Stern Marketing
Stranger Things now Mandalorian .
Epic fail!

#16547 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I need someone to explain to me why everyone I know thinks Ted Lasso is funny. I'm 3 eps in and am like
There...that's my unsolicited opinion of a TV show!!!

I'm a huge Scrubs fan, so I love Bill Lawrence's general tone. I think it's more feel goods than straight LOLs but it's certainly a slow burn. It's just...endearing.

#16548 2 years ago

I’m not that big of a Mandolorian fan but it is very popular like my wife watched it and has a baby Yoda sweatshirt.

I have not watched the second season yet but the first was ok to me a bit of watered down for kids action. But it does remind me of a space western.

Depending on the shots, toys, layout and rules could be great. I’m not really a big fan of Stern upper PF so far TSPP is the only one I liked.

Hopefully it’s not as lazy as LZ appears, it could look great next to my SW premium. I have a lot of space theme pins.

SW
ST
AFM
Alien (soon)
R&M they have a space ship

Mandolorian would fit in as a family friendly space game.

#16549 2 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Stern Marketing
Stranger Things now Mandalorian .
Epic fail!

I'm not a huge Mandalorian fan. But I'm pretty sure I saw that it's one of the most streamed shows ever. My family's already bugging me to get it if they make it.

#16550 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Mandalorian (Brian Eddy)
Godzilla (Keith Elwin)

He posted after kaneda posted no?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

3,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Staten Island, NY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,873 posts in this topic. You are on page 331 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/331 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.