Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,854 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 938.
#16301 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

Bumblebee tuna fish? Ace ventura pin! I solved it.

Bareback The Future?

#16302 2 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I have seen this behavior for 20 years in stand up comedy.

#16303 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Still think Mando is smoke and mirrors and they are going to drop BBTF and watch the instant sell out

Bareback The Future?

#16304 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hated Mars Attacks when I saw it in a theatre in Tokyo. Paid $30 to see it (in 199x!), too. Don't know if it was the venue or the $30 or the on-screen japanese subtitles or the Mosburger I got from the in-theatre takeout window, but it just didn't do it for me. SO disappointed. Then I watched it again on video and caught a ton of details I just missed in Japan and liked it (except for the Jack Nicholson character - still hate that part). Now it's one of my favorite movies, seen it countless times.
Try the blu-ray version of Big Trouble in Little China. Concentrate on the dialogue. It's a great movie.

$30 is steep but the Mosburger undoubtedly tainted your experience and memory of it. Worst hamburgers I think I've ever had are from that Japanese chain.

#16305 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

$30 is steep but the Mosburger undoubtedly tainted your experience and memory of it. Worst hamburgers I think I've ever had are from that Japanese chain.

Japanese movie theatre prices in tokyo are CRAZY. On a different trip, we saw Batman Forever in Japan, too (with a different cut than was released in the US or to home video, I still don't know why) and it was expensive, too. I haven't been to Japan in some time, so prices are probably worse now. But yeah, that's the only time I ever ate at Mosburger, mostly for the novelty of being able to get fast food from a chain in a movie theatre lobby. There's much better food almost anywhere else in Japan.

#16306 2 years ago

Hard to believe we are finally getting a Monty Python pinball machine! They can definitely do some great things with this theme!

#16307 2 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Hard to believe we are finally getting a Monty Python pinball machine! They can definitely do some great things with this theme!

You mean like MM and MMr?

#16308 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

You mean like MM and MMr?

He didnt day Holy Grail pin..

#16309 2 years ago

Ministry of Silly Walks multiball!

#16310 2 years ago

Over 100 new posts. Yay!
Checking, checking, checking.....
Dang it, just other game hungry people crossing their fingers for an announcement.

Post #101

#16311 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Japanese movie theatre prices in tokyo are CRAZY. On a different trip, we saw Batman Forever in Japan, too (with a different cut than was released in the US or to home video, I still don't know why) and it was expensive, too. I haven't been to Japan in some time, so prices are probably worse now. But yeah, that's the only time I ever ate at Mosburger, mostly for the novelty of being able to get fast food from a chain in a movie theatre lobby. There's much better food almost anywhere else in Japan.

I lived there for 2 years in the early 90's. Mosburger was everywhere. It is a bad copy off of McDonald's geared toward Japanese taste.

I love a lot of Japanese food but hamburgers are something we do much better .

#16312 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

would someone please explain why anyone would want this theme? this movie was one of the biggest busts of the 80s ($25mm budget vs $11mm box office).
when i kept seeing it on this forum i though it must have been from a different generation than mine. but i just looked it up, this PG-13 movie came out when i was 14-years old. after watching the trailer i remember how bad it was.
i know, you guys are just fooling around. this is just another Welk thing.

Its a cult classic and deserves to be made.

#16313 2 years ago

I just heard a rumor from a non-reliable source that its a music pin. Maybe Black Sabbath?

Unknown (resized).pngUnknown (resized).png
#16314 2 years ago

We need some real info here! Something with meat on the bone! I’m dying! The wait is killing me. I guess I play my other pins in the meantime.

#16315 2 years ago

Let's see... anyone guess this one?

The_Beverly_Hillbillies (resized).jpgThe_Beverly_Hillbillies (resized).jpg
#16316 2 years ago
9054E24B-DFF0-49F3-8664-5477FAF724FD (resized).jpeg9054E24B-DFF0-49F3-8664-5477FAF724FD (resized).jpeg
#16317 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I just heard a rumor from a non-reliable source that its a music pin. Maybe Black Sabbath?
[quoted image]

Sabbath or Queen are the two biggest music pins yet to be made followed by VanHalen but I can’t see Sabbath right after Zeppelin.

Ozzy and Dio would be ideal.

#16318 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

[quoted image]

I heard this also about 2 months ago, but thought no way right after LZ

#16319 2 years ago

Golden Girls, pleazzzzze

ABCFB045-5C95-4FE7-9613-EB438AEDCC4E.jpegABCFB045-5C95-4FE7-9613-EB438AEDCC4E.jpeg

#16320 2 years ago
Quoted from Time:

Did I miss it or was the title not announced?

21de160bc15b978cddc3c10a1721a3bfa7659111 (resized).png21de160bc15b978cddc3c10a1721a3bfa7659111 (resized).png
#16321 2 years ago

It better not be the Eagles.

#16322 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I heard that is for the summer release.

#16323 2 years ago

160 posts ... and nothing .... Thought there was some news . Guessing whatever game that is released will be sold out quick

#16324 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Rush... for Christmas.

#16325 2 years ago

Stern is only making dad rock pins from now on.

#16326 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#16327 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Rush... for Christmas.

Can confirm.

#16328 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I lived there for 2 years in the early 90's. Mosburger was everywhere. It is a bad copy off of McDonald's geared toward Japanese taste.
I love a lot of Japanese food but hamburgers are something we do much better .

It always cracked me up how a Japanese large fast food drink is the same size as a US small. Also, weird Japanese interpretations of food like pizza. But holy crap is udon great if you get a good restaurant there.

#16329 2 years ago

If the next Stern pin is really The Mandalorian I hope Stern has payed up to get the rights to Baby Yoda's voice for custom callouts.

#16330 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If the next Stern pin is really The Mandalorian I hope Stern has payed up to get the rights to Baby Yoda's voice for custom callouts.

I believe they refer to them as “Disney-approved voice actors”...and given the lack of assets in JP2, Mando may be filled with “unique animations” instead of real footage. Of course, its the gameplay, layout & toys that matter most, right?

#16331 2 years ago

I was scrolling down the page as I saw more posts listed and I accidentally drained a post

Not sure who’s post

So if you get a message I drained it - I apologize

So what’s the rumor this hour ??

#16332 2 years ago

As much as i love new releases, ive been talking to my distributor and with so many titles being on backorder until the fall is Stern in any rush to release another title? Unless its something that they have an agreed upon release date with an asset holder, i would just keep running those backorders for now. Its not like operators are clamoring for something fresh to get those dollars. Nothing is open and there is a 6mo backlog of orders to run. Idk, id be happy with a couple current releases if they were back in stock now. Looking at you Deadpool

#16333 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

is Stern in any rush to release another title?

A new title nets them millions of dollars almost instantly. And red states are mostly open, god bless 'em.

#16334 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

As much as i love new releases, ive been talking to my distributor and with so many titles being on backorder until the fall is Stern in any rush to release another title? Unless its something that they have an agreed upon release date with an asset holder, i would just keep running those backorders for now. Its not like operators are clamoring for something fresh to get those dollars. Nothing is open and there is a 6mo backlog of orders to run. Idk, id be happy with a couple current releases if they were back in stock now. Looking at you Deadpool

My EHOH is back ordered and would love for Stern to get caught up on the back log. But also love the new game reveals. I think they should fill back orders for those who put a deposit down.

But at this point unless the expand production, I don’t see how they can catch up. I don’t want them to hire temporary untrained workers, QC sometimes isn’t up to standards with the current staff at times as it is. Just my opinion.

#16335 2 years ago

Wow, the level of activity in this thread is directly proportional to the amount of crap in this thread.

#16336 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wow, the level of activity in this thread is directly proportional to the amount of crap in this thread.

deep.gifdeep.gif
#16337 2 years ago

Justices League could work.

5ABA9D24-5908-4E13-98F2-6FBD01D12DC5 (resized).jpeg5ABA9D24-5908-4E13-98F2-6FBD01D12DC5 (resized).jpeg
#16338 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Justices League could work.
[quoted image]

It could but not that live action garbage please.
Id love a comic/cartoon JL next to AIQ. Ive been wanting a Batman TAS pin for years.

Screenshot_20210421-073248_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210421-073248_Chrome (resized).jpg
#16339 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Hahahahahaha ohh man! hahahahaha LOL!

#16340 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Now that’s one movie I haven’t seen suggested. Probably better than 95% of those that have TBH.

#16341 2 years ago

There has been tonnes of BTTF junk licensed recently, posters, caps, badges and trainers but not those cool Nike ones.

Same thing started happening not long before JP2 was released...

#16342 2 years ago

I got a tip this morning that we're looking at a mid-May announcement of the next game: Lassie.
I'm hearing about an amazing mech that will make you feel just like being Timmy in the well.
The LE lollipop rails will have ACTUAL reproduction Collie fur so you can pet her and call her a good girl.
Don't even get me started on the topper. BUY BUY BUY!

#16343 2 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

I got a tip this morning that we're looking at a mid-May announcement of the next game: Lassie.

I wonder if that is the code name for Godzilla. It is kind of close to the name 'Lizzie' which is the Godzilla like monster in the 80s video game Rampage.

(Trying to connect the dots that aren't there)

#16344 2 years ago

We need a new terminator pinball machine !!!!

#16345 2 years ago

Garbage Pail Kids vs. MADBALLS! Could this ever happen, the art is pretty cool, nostalgia is there.

images.jpeg (resized).jpgimages.jpeg (resized).jpg
#16346 2 years ago
Quoted from KoSLoW:

We need a new terminator pinball machine

Based off what? anything after T2 was sadly lacking in substance

#16347 2 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Based off what? anything after T2 was sadly lacking in substance

Based on the last movie.. and yes not spectacular but it can be a good refresh since T2 pinball

#16348 2 years ago
Quoted from KoSLoW:

Based on the last movie.. and yes not spectacular but it can be a good refresh since T2 pinball

Last movie was a flop. People buy pins when the license is beloved to them. The only Terminator pin that would make sense would be the original movie. It was never done, and people still love it.

#16349 2 years ago

Stern please make a Star Wars Jar Jar Binks Edition!

I'll save money and piss myself laughing at the same time

220px-Jjportrait (resized).jpg220px-Jjportrait (resized).jpg
#16350 2 years ago

No Time to Die

MV5BMTk3ZGM2YzQtMmYxYy00NDZjLWFmOTUtZTQwMzg0ZjA5ZjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTk3ZGM2YzQtMmYxYy00NDZjLWFmOTUtZTQwMzg0ZjA5ZjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk2NDQ3MTA@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_ (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Far Hills, NJ
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,854 posts in this topic. You are on page 327 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/327 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.