Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg
Keanu (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 935.
#16201 2 years ago

I think you mean Scoob Dog, and that’s what Spooky is dropping next.

Quoted from RikeIsland:

Possible Snoop Dog pin reveal tomorrow? Jin and Juice multiball!

It’s Toy Story, doesn’t everyone know this already?

Quoted from HomerEBW:

If I'm not mistaken Jack came out and said that Eric's next game is something that hasn't been made before. There is already an Avatar game. You could walk the line and say there isn't an Avatar 2 game but it's splitting hairs.
Avatar 2 the movie, is scheduled to be released in December 16th, 2022.

#16202 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Nobody but James Cameron is excited for more Avatar movies. The first one was cool as a theater experience when 3D was getting better but who is actually rewatching this movie? Nobody i know.

good point. not excited for the sequels. everyone has heard about them for years and never seen any substance. the movie is old and outdated now.

#16203 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:

Not to spend any more time on the “Next Stern Pin” thread discussing an unlikely but possible probability that JJP’s releasing an Avatar pin BUT, the Avatar Flight of Passage is one of the coolest impressive rides ever and to compare it to POTC at Magic Kingdom is absurd. Yes POTC is nostalgic and fun but Avatar is next level cool. Take if from a former WDW season pass holder that’s ridden them dozens of times.

I know the Avatar ride is great. The IP is not. That's the point. I only got into debating the ride because the line length was quoted as proof of superior demand, when it actually has less riders per day, by a LOT.

#16204 2 years ago

Too soon.

#16205 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamwin:Not to spend any more time on the “Next Stern Pin” thread discussing an unlikely but possible probability that JJP’s releasing an Avatar pin BUT, the Avatar Flight of Passage is one of the coolest impressive rides ever and to compare it to POTC at Magic Kingdom is absurd. Yes POTC is nostalgic and fun but Avatar is next level cool. Take if from a former WDW season pass holder that’s ridden them dozens of times.

The Pirates at Disney world is the worst in the Disney Park family. I haven't been on the Avatar ride yet but have been on the POTC at Shanghai Disney and it is next level cool as well. Would probably give Avatar a run for its money if they ever bring the modern version to the US.

#16206 2 years ago
il_794xN.2392240405_5kig.jpgil_794xN.2392240405_5kig.jpg
#16207 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Possible Snoop Dog pin reveal tomorrow? Jin and Juice multiball!

You mean Scooby Doo by Spooky and not till June. I am in also for Godzilla.

#16208 2 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

[quoted image]

HEY YOU GUYYYYYS !!! This isn't the Goonies thread! Nor is it the Pinball Brothers Alien thread!

BACK TO THE THREAD...

Alien_FaceHugger (resized).pngAlien_FaceHugger (resized).png

#16209 2 years ago

Obviously the theme is going to be Mandalorian its so obvious.

Who would want a Mandalorian theme considering I doubt any movie franchise as been covered more by pinball than Star Wars. If the game isn't based on a movie or music and it something MILLIONS of people love it has to be Star Wars based. But what if Stern threw a curveball and licensed Seinfeld or Friends?

How long has it been since Stern has done anything in the comedy realm?

Can't wait to see the reveal.

#16210 2 years ago

I just want the next game to be revealed so i know if my Deadpool money is safe.
Theme alone cant sell me a game but a bad theme (to me) will definitely push me away.
(Eg. I love the Ghostbusters movies and Adam West Batman but I have zero love for those machines. Stranger Things or TWD shoot well enough but i can't stand the themes)
There are obviously exceptions because The Shadow is one of my favorite games and its based on a pile of steaming garbage.

#16211 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s Toy Story, doesn’t everyone know this already?

I think you misunderstood. JJP's next game is Toy Story, which is Pat Lawler's. However my comment is regarding the Avatar pin rumor - which would be JJP #8 and Eric is next in line for that pin.

#16212 2 years ago

Now where is my RuPauls Drag Race pin?

#16213 2 years ago

I’m not interested in Mandalorian but I think it will be successful. I love comedy cartoon-y stuff so I think Seinfeld would be a riot and totally dated in a fun weird way. I’d really love to see stern do Bobs Burgers or The Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror. Hoping Soooky is really on Scooby Doo because I’d be very interested in that. Their games keep getting better and better and I have full faith that they will nail it out of the park sooner than later. ACNC had a lot going for it, same with RaM...it’s coming. They will continue to grow and be a contender. Scooby Doo, Army of Darkness, Friday 13th, Adventure Time, Beetlejuice....cmon spooky!

Quoted from drfrightner:

Obviously the theme is going to be Mandalorian its so obvious.
Who would want a Mandalorian theme considering I doubt any movie franchise as been covered more by pinball than Star Wars. If the game isn't based on a movie or music and it something MILLIONS of people love it has to be Star Wars based. But what if Stern threw a curveball and licensed Seinfeld or Friends?
How long has it been since Stern has done anything in the comedy realm?
Can't wait to see the reveal.

#16214 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

HEY YOU GUYYYYYS !!! This isn't the Goonies thread! Nor is it the Pinball Brothers Alien thread!
BACK TO THE THREAD...
[quoted image]

Nor is it a Back to the Future thread, but it don't complain about your posts.

fc19ecbc93c5a7c8f95af3a7250b1ca7--chicago-poster-gig-poster (resized).jpgfc19ecbc93c5a7c8f95af3a7250b1ca7--chicago-poster-gig-poster (resized).jpg
#16215 2 years ago

However, I do applaud your image.

#16216 2 years ago
4e0647230b7d0e5c3287db709eb8dcf1 (resized).jpg4e0647230b7d0e5c3287db709eb8dcf1 (resized).jpg
#16217 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

[quoted image]

This would be a dream come true for me. A must buy!

#16218 2 years ago

I'm not buying kanedas comments

Hopefully we will be making a stop at the Lone Pine mall...

#16219 2 years ago
81R7QZV5P1L._SY445_ (resized).jpg81R7QZV5P1L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
#16220 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I guess I’m bat shit crazy then because the ending of that series was absolute shit. Your opinion may differ and we are all entitled to have an opinion right. Good day.

Sure.
But if you did actually sell TWD after watching a disappointing series ending, then someone picked up a great game and you’re a dumbass.
Cheers.

#16222 2 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Sure.
But if you did actually sell TWD after watching a disappointing series ending, then someone picked up a great game and you’re a dumbass.
Cheers.

Let be honest, everything after s2 was shit.
Also, isnt that Deadhorse still being kicked repeatedly by AMC?

#16223 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Let be honest, everything after s2 was shit.
Also, isnt that Deadhorse still being kicked repeatedly by AMC?

No doubt, I think TWD as a show is complete crap.
But the pin is brilliant and selling it because you don’t love a series is a dumbass move, full stop (period).
IMHO ha!

#16225 2 years ago

Webinar time?

1991 (resized).jpg1991 (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpgback_to_the_future (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#16226 2 years ago
Quoted from Jdfitzy-in-Aus:

Sure.
Cheers.

What are you talking about? I was referring to Game of Thrones not TWD. Although TWD has become pretty lame as well. Your a fuckin dipshit!

#16227 2 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Now where is my RuPauls Drag Race pin?

EarthShaker got the music make over and this make over.
https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5005&picno=23626

#16228 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What are you talking about? I was referring to Game of Thrones not TWD. Although TWD has become pretty lame as well. Your a fuckin dipshit!

Well, then you were still wrong. But I don't think you're a dumbass.

#16229 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

[quoted image]

This would be an excellent decision!

#16230 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

You're

#16231 2 years ago
Quoted from oneballjab:

This would be a dream come true for me. A must buy!

It has so much potential, the hobby needs cool stuff like this. ZY would kill it on the artwork. Stern I know your reading, we want "Big Trouble In Little China"!!! Look at all the battle modes and the porkchop express multibal! with CB radio callouts from Jack Burton. Online play, you can pick up your cabinent mounted CB and b.s. with other players from around the world. Alright the last one was a stretch, but it is a badass theme.

#16232 2 years ago

The big announcement is...........

Think of how beautiful it would look next to Zeppelin and GNR.

....just kidding, this news is of a possible new Vegas residency. I anticipate the downvotes shortly, lol.

#16233 2 years ago

This already looks like a kickass backglass and I would stare at it everyday; just imagine a whole machine with this theme!!!! One day, one day.

big-trouble-in-little-china.jpgbig-trouble-in-little-china.jpg
#16234 2 years ago

If Stern wanted to do a music pin, I’d bite on Diva Battle. 21 ladies (first name only and you still know em) enter the ring dressed in party gowns but only one can bottom up. Will it be a top contender - Alicia, Donna, Joni, Tina, Christina, Barbara, Ariana, Ella, Adele, Beyoncé, Celine, Aretha, Mariah or Whitney? or maybe an under dog - Shakira, JLo, Cher, Janet, Madonna, Diana? Forgot to mention video shows these ladies singing and while mud wrestling each other.

#16235 2 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

This looks like a kickass backglass and I would stare at it everyday.

Why did you remove the Stern logo from that translite picture before posting it?
Are we supposed to not show this before next week's game reveal?
Big Trouble (resized).jpgBig Trouble (resized).jpg

#16236 2 years ago
Quoted from splitcms:

Considering distributors have their reveal webinar on Tuesday, I’m sure there will be a better idea of the title then

Was this confirmed by anyone?

#16237 2 years ago

I wonder what Elwin will do with Mandalorian?
Think it’s going to be another 3 flipper game?

#16238 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I wonder what Elwin will do with Mandalorian?

Nothing. Elwin is doing Godzilla.

#16239 2 years ago

37:20 mark, Godzilla confirmed???

#16240 2 years ago
Quoted from Mravic:

37:20 mark, Godzilla confirmed???

I caught that as well.

#16241 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

[quoted image]

would someone please explain why anyone would want this theme? this movie was one of the biggest busts of the 80s ($25mm budget vs $11mm box office).

when i kept seeing it on this forum i though it must have been from a different generation than mine. but i just looked it up, this PG-13 movie came out when i was 14-years old. after watching the trailer i remember how bad it was.

i know, you guys are just fooling around. this is just another Welk thing.

#16242 2 years ago

So is it Mandalorian?

#16243 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

would someone please explain why anyone would want this theme? this movie was one of the biggest busts of the 80s ($25mm budget vs $11mm box office).
when i kept seeing it on this forum i though it must have been from a different generation than mine. but i just looked it up, this PG-13 movie came out when i was 14-years old. after watching the trailer i remember how bad it was.

Cause I needs it...

BABD2DF5-D2C8-43E8-B628-41DE2C951DDA (resized).jpegBABD2DF5-D2C8-43E8-B628-41DE2C951DDA (resized).jpeg
#16244 2 years ago

So what day does Stern make announcements?

#16245 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

They day they feel like making the announcement.

#16246 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:would someone please explain why anyone would want this theme? this movie was one of the biggest busts of the 80s ($25mm budget vs $11mm box office).

Not saying the movie is my top favorite, there are movies that I like way better that would be horrible themes. But the artwork if done right, would be so colorful and beautiful. The plot would be great, you would battle several mystical enemies, save the girl.... No shooter rod, it should be Jack Burtons tec-9! Put the pork chop express on top, code needs to light it up, beep the air horn and some CB callouts. This will be pure 80s adventure - action - nostalgia. "If done right" would be very magical. Pay attention Stern, we dont want Godzilla or Harry Potter or Avatar. We want some more 80s magic similar to GB, BTTF, Beetlejuice, Die Hard Pt.1. The people have spoken, lets get on this please. Most people I know that grew up in the 80s and 90s and are new to pinball like me want to go down memory lane and have the money to blow on this crap. I would never invite my buddies over to drink and play Harry Potter, c'mon man.

#16247 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:would someone please explain why anyone would want this theme? this movie was one of the biggest busts of the 80s ($25mm budget vs $11mm box office).

Nobody wants it. This is full on irony. Or drugs.

#16248 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

In the past, typically teaser video on thur or fri, distribution meeting the following monday and then reveal to public the next day.

#16249 2 years ago
Quoted from John0560:

Not saying the movie is my top favorite, there are movies that I like way better that would be horrible themes. But the artwork if done right, would be so colorful and beautiful. The plot would be great, you would battle several mystical enemies, save the girl.... No shooter rod, it should be Jack Burtons tec-9! Put the pork chop express on top, code needs to light it up, beep the air horn and some CB callouts. This will be pure 80s adventure - action - nostalgia. "If done right" would be very magical. Pay attention Stern, we dont want Godzilla or Harry Potter or Avatar. We want some more 80s magic similar to GB, BTTF, Beetlejuice, Die Hard Pt.1. The people have spoken, lets get on this please. Most people I know that grew up in the 80s and 90s and are new to pinball like me want to go down memory lane and have the money to blow on this crap. I would never invite my buddies over to drink and play Harry Potter, c'mon man.

Drugs.

#16250 2 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Most of John Carpenters movies were box office flops, but became cult classics later. They Live, for example. I think people think Big Trouble would make a fun pinball theme due to the iconic things they remember about the movie lending themselves to a fun pin: Fun characters, one liners, mystical battles, cool FX, etc. I don't think it has the mainstream nostalgic evergreen quality that other 80's themes like BTTF or GB have...I don't see Stern doing it, as I'm not sure it would have appeal outside the vocal handful who really want it...could be a good Spooky theme, though. Selling 500 is doable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

There are 46,739 posts in this topic. You are on page 325 of 935.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/325?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.