Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,891 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 938.
#15501 3 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Yes, I believe he was in Back to the Future 2 playing arcades

yes that is right! I just saw it on YouTube! it was actually his first appearance, the arcade kids they make fun of MJ Fox because he does well at the game using 'his hands'...

So, did he just redo a pic with the hat on? that is certainly saying something... would love to know more about it.

#15502 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#15503 3 years ago

He was the kid that was wanting to play the video game and lost interest when he figured out you had to use your hands.

#15504 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

3. IM - I've tried liking this game many times because I want to add it to the collection. Everytime I play it I'm bored.

You are doing something wrong lol. Maiden is not only one of Keiths best but one of my favorite games of all time. I never grow tired of it. Agengers 2. JP 3 but only because its not friendly to all skill levels and Johnny Crap's art is...well...
Also if im being honest, I keep trying to love JP more but I only like the way it shoots. Not big on the code. Just cant really get sucked into it. It feels a little more linear than id like i think.

#15505 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

yes that is right! I just saw it on YouTube! it was actually his first appearance, the arcade kids they make fun of MJ Fox because he does well at the game using 'his hands'...
So, did he just redo a pic with the hat on? that is certainly saying something... would love to know more about it.

It was just a pic I found on google to help illustrate who he was in the film for those who may not have been aware.

Not saying the two are linked for this reason but odd he would be apart of it with the rumors circulating around the title

#15506 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

1.) AIQ is my favorite game of the year in which I bought Stranger Things(gone), TMNT, Guns N Roses ( not in love with), TOTAN( gone) and Attack From Mars (for sale)
2. Jurassic Park: I wish Zombie Yeti had done the artwork
3. Iron Maiden, I like the layout but the theme often makes me consider putting it up for sale.[quoted image]

Gorgeous trio. Nicely done, Sir.

#15507 3 years ago
DBF3AEEB-FEEB-4B7D-B8BB-D5DC7C5312EF (resized).jpegDBF3AEEB-FEEB-4B7D-B8BB-D5DC7C5312EF (resized).jpeg
#15508 3 years ago

Just watched it, no good. Hopefully Stern does the right thing and goes classic Godzilla.

#15509 3 years ago

Everybody keeps reading this thread, even in the future on their digital wifi instantly updating newspapers. Awaiting with anticipation.... read (resized).pngread (resized).png

#15510 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just watched it, no good. Hopefully Stern does the right thing and goes classic Godzilla.

How could it possibly be good? I mean, seriously.

#15511 3 years ago

I most certainly was not expecting it to be haha

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

How could it possibly be good? I mean, seriously.

#15512 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

These fantasy matchups that somehow pass all studio checkpoints to become bad movies drive me crazy.

Kong was a few stories tall and climbed up the empire state building originally. They scaled him up in successive movies, but not to Godzilla size. Now he's as tall as like 3 empire state buildings so he's big enough to fight Godzilla? Godzilla is nuclear-powered, no problem there. King Kong would have to eat a ZOO every day to stay alive we don't have enough zoos. So dumb. Leave these matchups to the fanboys and keep the chocolate and peanut butter separate. Historically they just can't be done well. The universes are too different.

#15513 3 years ago

Oh man, I have to get Doc's shirt to wear for the BttF Stern Pinball inauguration,Woo hooooo, Choo chooo......
Zemeckis gold.

s2 (resized).JPGs2 (resized).JPGshirt (resized).JPGshirt (resized).JPG
#15514 3 years ago

Is all the BTTF post wishful thinking or is it next?

#15515 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Oh it's coming...

#15516 3 years ago

That’s what my bank account is afraid of, lol. I’m hoping an option falls under the $6k tag but have a strange suspicion that that will be pushing it.

#15517 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Quoted from Mr_Fusion:

That’s what my bank account is afraid of, lol. I’m hoping an option falls under the $6k tag but have a strange suspicion that that will be pushing it.

Wow that was a really fast response.... must need to update my Hill Valley OS Paper...

Stern_Pinball_Back_To_The_Future_Coming_Soon (resized).pngStern_Pinball_Back_To_The_Future_Coming_Soon (resized).png
#15518 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

keep the chocolate and peanut butter separate. Historically they just can't be done well. The universes are too different.

You may be right about Kong vs. Godzilla, but chocolate and peanut butter together is AWESOME! Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#15519 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

You may be right about Kong vs. Godzilla, but chocolate and peanut butter together is AWESOME! [quoted image]

That reminds me once Back to The Future is finally done.... and JAWS ... I'll be asking about ... E.T. He sure does love his Reese's pieces...

Which reminded me of Universal Studios older theme park attractions aka soon to be Stern Pinball NEW / & remake titles :
universal-studios-ad (resized).pnguniversal-studios-ad (resized).png

#15520 3 years ago

Back to the future codename for harry potter?

Screenshot_20210331-215129 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215129 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215134 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210331-215134 (resized).png
#15521 3 years ago

Harry Potter can be a fun game, probably more followers of all ages than BTTF, but I dont care about HP, sooooo... I hope they make Harry Potter so I do not have to drop another $12K on a pin this year, lol.

#15522 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I hope they make Harry Potter so I do not have to drop another $12K on a pin this year, lol.

Pinball is probably one of the only hobbies where you *don't* want them to release what you want.

#15523 3 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Pinball is probably one of the only hobbies where you *don't* want them to release what you want.

That is exactly how I feel.

#15524 3 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

I know what you mean.... I have always wondered how many marriages end in divorce over pinball machines

#15525 3 years ago

I watched Godzilla vs Kong last night. What a shitty movie. If they make a Godzilla pin it’s gonna flop

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15526 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I watched Godzilla vs Kong last night. What a shitty movie. If they make a Godzilla pin it’s gonna flop

Idk, I LOVE the Shadow but the movie is garbage.

#15527 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Good point. I don’t think a lot of people even know that The Shadow is a movie. At first anyway. I think most people fell in love with that pin first, and then realized it was a movie and after watching the movie thought the movie sucked. But the first love came from the pin.

In this case everyone will watch Godzilla first and if they don’t like the movie, it may leave a bad taste in their mouth when they try the pin.

I don’t know. I really expected a better film given that it is one of the only “blockbusters” this year and that many movie theaters are opening tomorrow solely for this release

#15528 3 years ago

To be a fly on the wall at Stern , in the lab and see and hear what Gary is approving.....

#15529 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

To be a fly on the wall at Stern , in the lab and see and hear what Gary is approving.....

You mean a MCFLY

FCFA22F3-AAC9-484A-B178-0F0482150254 (resized).jpegFCFA22F3-AAC9-484A-B178-0F0482150254 (resized).jpeg
#15530 3 years ago

Dumb reason to end a marriage.

Quoted from zatname:

I know what you mean.... I have always wondered how many marriages end in divorce over pinball machines

#15531 3 years ago

Stern just posted on Instagram story

2B741563-F4EA-4B9A-8CAC-FE9DE30AF8FB (resized).png2B741563-F4EA-4B9A-8CAC-FE9DE30AF8FB (resized).png
#15532 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Next pin reveal due 28 April
Stern delivered a month early this time!
Math below.
Aerosmith 1/4/2017 (128 days after BM66)
Star Wars 5/31/2017 (147 days after Aerosmith)
Guardians of the Galaxy 11/2/2017 (156 days after Star Wars)
Iron Maiden 3/25/2018 (144 days after Guardians of the Galaxy)
Dead Pool 8/3/2018 (131 days after Iron Maiden)
Munsters 1/12/2019 (203 days after Deadpool)
Black Knight SOR 3/25/2019 (72 days after Munsters)
Jurassic Park 7/26/2019 (122 days after BK SOR)
Stranger Things: 12/23/2019 (150 days after Jurassic Park)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: 5/27/2020 (155 days after Stranger Things)
Avengers Infinity War: 9/2/2020 (98 Days after Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Led Zeppelin: 12/15/2020 (104 days after AIQ)
The average time between cornerstone releases is now 134 days.
Next Stern Pin is due on or about 28 April.
My money is still on Godzilla based on the quoted post above AND the fact the new Godzilla movie is due out Early May.

Monthly Reminder: Stern's next pin is theoretically due out this month, and the most likely release date is 28 April, or sooner. For those of you wanting to fight me over what is and is not included, only cornerstone games with pro/premium/le are counted.

No idea what it is, but most likely are (in my opinion) based off of latest rumors: Back to the Future, Godzilla, Something Random, and God help my wallet, Harry Potter.

I hope everyone gets whatever pin they want!

#15533 3 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

Let's not forget the date today

#15534 3 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Let's not forget the date today

... darn it...

#15535 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

My brother went and saw it and said it was great.

#15536 3 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

[quoted image]

More puzzles?

#15537 3 years ago

Worse - baby toys. Really want to push the whole lifestyle brand BS from cradle to grave.

#15538 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

You may be right about Kong vs. Godzilla, but chocolate and peanut butter together is AWESOME! [quoted image]

Can't live without these!

#15539 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I don’t think a lot of people even know that The Shadow is a movie. At first anyway.

The Shadow was a radio drama before it was a movie and likely literary pulp before that.

#15540 3 years ago

This may be unpopular but I have never seen a decent Godzilla movie. I’ve watched a dozen movies in full and another dozen where I couldn’t take it anymore and bailed. Not one was worth a damn, imo. Godzilla is cool though and if Stern incorporates some film footage, I will like it. IF Stern does not show movie clips in Godzilla, that would be a tragedy. Guess we’ll know soon, once Stern comes.

edit - thumbs up for more puzzles though. I’d welcome some cool Japanese styled puzzles with Godzilla.

#15541 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This may be unpopular but I have never seen a decent Godzilla movie. I’ve watched a dozen movies in full and another dozen where I couldn’t take it anymore and bailed. Not one was worth a damn, imo. Godzilla is cool though and if Stern incorporates some film footage, I will like it. IF Stern does not show movie clips in Godzilla, that would be a tragedy. Guess we’ll know soon, once Stern comes.
edit - thumbs up for more puzzles though. I’d welcome some cool Japanese styled puzzles with Godzilla.

Same here, the whole franchise sucks.

#15542 3 years ago

Stern could include one Godzilla themed puzzle in every $7k Godzilla pro pinball you buy. That’s right you heard it here. I believe Stern will be raising prices again with this release. So if Eddy’s game is next, that one is current pricing. Summer time is when Elwin’s Godzilla hits the beach, you’ve entered the $7k club.

All new new titles and models increase by $500 and all Elwin designed games increase by $500 (it’s a popularity tax on top of each of Elwin’s games). So Godzilla pro gets hit with a double whammy and it sells at $7k. That would suck and maybe Stern isn’t planning this, but I fear they are heading in the wrong pricing direction and are moving too fast to change course.

#15543 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I'm holding onto the idea that the old movies are awesome even though I have not watched them since I was a kid. Watching them again would probably ruin good childhood memories of watching monster movies after school. None of the newer movies look that great so never bothered to watch any. I still think Godzilla would make a great pin as long as it's not phoned in. If it turns into fan layout with Godzilla head that you shoot balls into mouth that would be a shame.

#15544 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Worse - baby toys. Really want to push the whole lifestyle brand BS from cradle to grave.

Seriously?!! Wow. Stick to pinball Stern.

#15545 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I'm holding onto the idea that the old movies are awesome even though I have not watched them since I was a kid. Watching them again would probably ruin good childhood memories of watching monster movies after school. None of the newer movies look that great so never bothered to watch any. I still think Godzilla would make a great pin as long as it's not phoned in. If it turns into fan layout with Godzilla head that you shoot balls into mouth that would be a shame.

Shooting balls into Godzilla’s mouth doesn’t sound that horrible to me. A Godzilla head topper like BKSOR would be sick. The old movies are cheesy but still love watching them with my kids and they love it. The new movie has 80% on Rotten Tomatoes. Made $90 million in China for the opening.

#15546 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

yet I fear it would be LZ type fun.

LZ premium is awesome. If they made a VH pin on par with that I would be all over it!

#15547 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Seriously?!! Wow. Stick to pinball Stern.

No.

#15548 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Shadow is like Darkman a guilty pleasure.

#15549 3 years ago

The Shadow is awesome as a theme because it was awesome long before the movie. I assume that is why everyone removes the movie referenced back glass. The same can't be said for Godzilla.

#15550 3 years ago
Quoted from pldubya43:

[quoted image]

My Hill Valley OS since updating to the latest software shows this....

bttf_stern_pinball_coming_soon (resized).pngbttf_stern_pinball_coming_soon (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
There are 46,891 posts in this topic. You are on page 311 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/311?hl=flex_in_aus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.