20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,077 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 942.
#15301 3 years ago

Things are getting “nerdy” in here? YOURE IN A PINBALL FORUM Doesn’t get much nerdier than that my guy.

Quoted from Sinistarrett:

I was really just kind of implying that things were getting a bit nerdy in here.....

#15302 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

I was really just kind of implying that things were getting a bit nerdy in here.....

(Sips gin) I know.

#15303 3 years ago

Arrr it makes a guy yearn for the olden times when pinball machines were mostly found in smoky bars with simple themes about gambling, pool playing, boxing and the like. OK, so I did have an Xmen pro pinball for a while, but i was just experimenting! Oh yeah, and that one time with the Lord of the Rings....

#15304 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

If KME does indeed have Godzilla, I would bet ZY would be on the art.

But why would you bet that when Jonathan Bergeron was on the JP2 artwork? Funny thing too, dinosaurs aren't that far off Godzilla as theme either in an artwork sense (wrote the before I read the posts on great what type of made up reptoid lifeform Godzilla is debate )..

#15305 3 years ago

Holy shit guys...lol. All I was saying was BTTF would be a better release at this particular point in time. Y'all took it to a whole new level!

#15306 3 years ago

My fingers are crossed for Billy Eyelash.

#15307 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

But why would you bet that when Jonathan Bergeron was on the JP2 artwork?

Because someone else had mentioned they had Kaite Martin on a podcast and she had told them ZY would also be doing the art for Keith’s next game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keith-elwins-next-game/page/7#post-6034400

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15308 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

My fingers are crossed for Billy Eyelash.

You're going to need some serious amplification to get over the machine's sounds and have any chance of hearing most of the songs.

#15309 3 years ago

Ok back on topic please. All this godzilla nonsense....

20210326_150622 (resized).jpg20210326_150622 (resized).jpg
#15310 3 years ago

So yall saying turtles and godzilla are the same?
Radiation/ooze?

#15311 3 years ago

I honestly couldn't care less what the next pins theme is (unless it is Queen or Pink Floyd because then I would be forced to listen to their music), as long as the art looks good, the shots and mechs all work, and the layout is great. The biggest let down for me is too much real life shit like photo's of actors on the cabinet or playfield (don't want to look at those every single day), or video clips of some forgotten series, which (in some cases) might look funny the first 3 times but then just become annoying.
Godzilla, Jaws, BTTF, all good to me, no idea who or what Mandelorian is, but if its something like StarWars then fine also, NO ACTOR FACES PLEASE, just give me the comic version. Must say that I rather prefer movies or bands (or some original theme) then series which in Europe probably have less impact than overseas, and after a few years nobody remembers even what they were (stranger things?? huh?)
Just make killer sounds to go with the modes to get the adrenaline pumping, and maybe some nice animations (who's looking at the display anyway...)

If the theme is great (like Iron Maiden for me) it is an instant LE, otherwise depending on the difference of mechs a Prem or Pro.
A plus for me are steel ramps and lots of magnets, TRON or Iron Man with steel ramps would be nice too

#15312 3 years ago

I’d honestly prefer JJP to do a Queen or Pink Floyd because of how well they did with GNR. Let Stern focus on the other themes in their stable that aren’t music pins.

#15314 3 years ago

Just got back from seeing Godzilla vs Kong . I really enjoyed the movie , it had a few plot holes but it's not the type of movie you take seriously . It would make a great pin , you don't need the actors just all the action scenes . It could be great .
I went to Carl's Jr a week ago for the first time and got a Godzilla burger ( it was $18 ) , man it was hard work , I'm still full

IMG_20210328_014507 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_014507 (resized).jpg
#15315 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Just got back from seeing Godzilla vs Kong . I really enjoyed the movie , it had a few plot holes but it's not the type of movie you take seriously . It would make a great pin , you don't need the actors just all the action scenes . It could be great .
I went to Carl's Jr a week ago for the first time and got a Godzilla burger ( it was $18 ) , man it was hard work , I'm still full

Wow, you have Carl's Jr in Australia? Learn something new everyday. Didn't think that chain could make it internationally.

#15316 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Having had a NIB Batman'66SLE (my name's in the code!), I can confidently say SLEs are a complete ripoff.

You think Batman was a rip-off , take a look at this and it doesn't even include the topper and is only signed by two original band members .

IMG_20210328_021816 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_021816 (resized).jpg
#15317 3 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Wow, you have Carl's Jr in Australia? Learn something new everyday. Didn't think that chain could make it internationally.

We only have 3 in my state and they haven't been here for that long , I just thought we had to give it a go .
The burgers were nice , the chicken pieces were nice , the fries were shit and the milkshake with ice cream was good . I want to go back and try their pancakes .

#15318 3 years ago

I’m in the camp that Stern should get caught up with backlogged orders first before releasing any new titles. Once that’s done I would rather see BTTF over Godzilla.

#15319 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You think Batman was a rip-off , take a look at this and it doesn't even include the topper and is only signed by two original band members .[quoted image]

Did they actually GET that price? People can ask whatever they want. SELLING it for that price is another matter.

#15320 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Hamill is wearing pants not tights. Joke fail.

Arent tights, just mutated pants? Or are pants, mutated tights? Hmmm

Can we get PinMonk and MVDwhats his bucket to wiegh in?

#15321 3 years ago

n o .

Quoted from Roostking:

Arent tights, just mutated pants? Or are pants, mutated tights? Hmmm
Can we get PinMonk and MVDwhats his bucket to wiegh in?

#15322 3 years ago

Im putting out a guess that they are waiting for the twipy's to be over with tonight, then releasing BTTF with all 3 movie assets.So Monday a teaser and hook up with vendor's Tuesday or Wednesday and release Friday or Monday.Im most likely all wrong but had to make a official guess.
I think a good teaser is a silver ball speeding up to 88 mph and disappearing into a cloud of dust.

#15323 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did they actually GET that price? People can ask whatever they want. SELLING it for that price is another matter.

Game has been for sale for a long time and has not sold. It is one of the 50 of the Kiss Army LEs that were signed and did not sell through the KISS website. I believe 6 made it to Australia.

#15324 3 years ago

I’m not sure Stern will be announcing anything soon, they just sent out memos that there are further production delays with their backlog of games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/202#post-6205557

#15325 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

Im putting out a guess that they are waiting for the twipy's to be over with tonight, then releasing BTTF with all 3 movie assets.So Monday a teaser and hook up with vendor's Tuesday or Wednesday and release Friday or Monday.Im most likely all wrong but had to make a official guess.
I think a good teaser is a silver ball speeding up to 88 mph and disappearing into a cloud of dust.

There is a tease/hint tonight during the TWIPYs (not officially from Stern or anything, from one of the "special presenters") that is pretty interesting...to be continued.

Also, if there is a BTTF machine coming, it'd be cool if it had a shot or a spinner that you hit over and over and it built up your speed, you see your speed increase when you hit it, then it slowly decreases, hit it again and it goes up, and when it hits 88mph, boom, crazy light show!!

#15326 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

There is a teaser/hint tonight during the TWIPYs (not officially from Stern or anything, from one of the "special presenters") that is pretty interesting...to be continued.
Also, if there is a BTTF machine coming, it'd be cool if it had a shot or a spinner that you hit over and over and it built up your speed, you see your speed increase when you hit it, then it slowly decreases, hit it again and it goes up, and when it hits 88mph, boom, crazy light show!!

What are you hinting at ?
8908C697-2C3E-4C4C-94CA-665D8FC931D9 (resized).jpeg8908C697-2C3E-4C4C-94CA-665D8FC931D9 (resized).jpeg

#15327 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

There is a teaser/hint tonight during the TWIPYs (not officially from Stern or anything, from one of the "special presenters") that is pretty interesting...to be continued.

When and how do I watch BTTF get announced?

#15328 3 years ago

clearly we all want BTTF... MAKE IT HAPPEN STERN!!

#15329 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

When and how do I watch BTTF get announced?

Just to be clear - there is no "announcement" or anything like that. One of the presenters that happens to be an actor said something that made me think we may see something in the future...

Here is the link: https://twipys.com/#live

It goes live at 8:00pm Eastern, the actual TWIPY awards show starts at 8:30pm. Hope to see you there!

#15330 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Just to be clear - there is no "announcement" or anything like that. One of the presenters that happens to be an actor said something that made me think we may see something in the future...
Here is the link: https://twipys.com/#live
It goes live at 8:00pm Eastern, the actual TWIPY awards show starts at 8:30pm. Hope to see you there!

"An actor" "the future" BTTF confirmed obvi

#15331 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

What are you hinting at ?
[quoted image]

I just pooped myself.

#15332 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m not sure Stern will be announcing anything soon, they just sent out memos that there are further production delays with their backlog of games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/202#post-6205557

At least a month out from seeing anything I’m hearing unfortunately

#15333 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

At least a month out from seeing anything I’m hearing unfortunately

Makes sense,
Large backorders to clear, no chance of manufacturing the new title, which I guess is ready, apart from complete code of course.
mid May at the soonest for new title drop is my prediction.
Hopefully im wrong and it will be sooner
I just want some teasers so we can all get really crazy

#15334 3 years ago

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!

#15335 3 years ago

I could be in on a bttf! Can’t wait to see it

#15336 3 years ago

Mayor announces BTTF!

#15337 3 years ago

From Mayor Goldie Wilson's mouth! BTTF!

#15338 3 years ago

Like what other reason would this guy from BTTF have been contacted unless he is doing call outs for BTTF. Just too much of an odd coincidence or someone has money to waste for a good joke on all of us.

#15339 3 years ago

Plus Frodo as a presenter. Good stuff. Another tease?

#15340 3 years ago
Quoted from Flyfalcons:

Plus Frodo as a presenter. Good stuff. Another tease?

I missed that!!! What award?

#15341 3 years ago

To those that missed it this was a screen grab from the TWIPY award show which aired tonight live... Don Fullilove, the actor who played the Mayor Goldie Wilson from Back To The Future said "Will we see another Back To The Future Pinball !?"

I'm going to say YES.... YES WE WILL.....

I will certainly Re-Elect Mayor "Goldie" Wilson!

don (resized).pngdon (resized).png
#15342 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

To those that missed it this was a screen grab from the TWIPY award show which aired tonight live... Don Fullilove, the actor who played the Mayor Goldie Wilson from Back To The Future said "Will we see another Back To The Future Pinball !?"
I will certainly Re-Elect Mayor "Goldie" Wilson! [quoted image]

Also, Jack Danger's reaction confirmed it...

#15343 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I missed that!!! What award?

I already forgot, haha. I believe he presented twice. One of them was Best Rules. He talked about used to owning a LOTR.

#15344 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Also, Jack Danger's reaction confirmed it...

What did Jack do?

#15345 3 years ago

Harry Potter tease too

#15346 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

What did Jack do?

It was his face and complete lack of response to Imoto asking him if BTTF was just leaked.

#15347 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I will certainly Re-Elect Mayor "Goldie" Wilson! [quoted image]

I hope BTTF is soon.

#15348 3 years ago

well, if it is BTTF I am taking a loan lol... this would be and gotta be the most epic pin ever made.

#15349 3 years ago

BTTF would be a hard pass for me. I could use a break from spending money, so it wouldn't be all bad!

#15350 3 years ago

I have my Back to the Future bucks saved and ready.. Hope the pro isn't 8800 Or maybe we can buy it at 2015 prices

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
There are 47,077 posts in this topic. You are on page 307 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/307?hl=flex_in_aus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.