balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png
NUWX.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 923.
#15151 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

This is WAY funnier than sandwiches tho, you’ve got to admit.

Dude...I'm just happy to see you exhibit ANY sense of humor. You've been seemingly devoid of it recently.

#15152 3 years ago

I’m just happy that dc2010 is definitely NOT HORNY. Lmao...this is too much. I’m dying. Thanks ya’ll.

Quoted from dc2010:

I'm not horny...

#15153 3 years ago

First day Airplane “PANIC edition” LE buyer here!

[image removed]

#15154 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m just happy that dc2010 is definitely NOT HORNY. Lmao...this is too much. I’m dying. Thanks ya’ll.

dril not mad (resized).pngdril not mad (resized).png

#15155 3 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:

I'm not horny...

Me so horny!

#15156 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

First day Airplane “PANIC edition” LE buyer here!
[quoted image]

Okay, I wasn’t horny until that.

#15157 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Should go Airplane way before Naked Gun.

#15158 3 years ago

Lol....... Airplane

#15159 3 years ago

If it’s Godzilla they better not F it up! I’ve already lowered my expectations to curb the possible level of disappointment.

#15160 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

“Milf hunter” like...you would hunt attractive women who has previously had children and murder them?

Try a little harder to be offended.

#15161 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

If it’s Godzilla they better not F it up! I’ve already lowered my expectations to curb the possible level of disappointment.

Good call.

#15162 3 years ago

if it is godzilla, lets hope it has good toys on it. led zepplien music is awesome, but the game pf is a joke and bare. i think you gotta have some creatures and fire toys on a godzilla game. maybe the phoenix creature or the 3 headed dragon.

#15163 3 years ago

Uh...I didn't say what you quoted me as saying.

#15164 3 years ago

I was just asking a question in order to better understand the theme suggestion.

Quoted from Lounge:

Try a little harder to be offended.

#15165 3 years ago
#15166 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Uh...I didn't say what you quoted me as saying.

Yeah what’s up with that?
Operator error or Pinside glitch?
Either way #Paytheboob

#15167 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m down for Milf Hunter being the next Stern.

Not that I know anything about this type of entertainment but a friend told me that Taco Shop was a much better dvd series and that it is much more deserving of it’s own pinball machine.

#15168 3 years ago

IT'S BTTF, NOT GODZILLA.

#15169 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

IT'S BTTF, NOT GODZILLA.

What are your sources?

#15170 3 years ago

My distributor says not launching game for a bit. Prob 2-3 weeks. My Jurassic park and Star Wars premium got pushed back again. Supposed to have had them by now. Stern is backed up.

#15171 3 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

My distributor says not launching game for a bit. Prob 2-3 weeks. My Jurassic park and Star Wars premium got pushed back again. Supposed to have had them by now. Stern is backed up.

Stern said SW Pro on the line later this week. Wonder if they will do Premium too?

Edit: I'm super pumped for BTTF too but Stern needs to take care of the backordered pins first.

#15172 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

What are your sources?

And what is „it“?

#15173 3 years ago

They better hurry and make AIRPLANE before cancel culture bans it from existence

#15174 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:They better hurry and make this before cancel culture bans it from existence

DD10BDF5-0A22-48DE-9929-55339F79285D (resized).jpegDD10BDF5-0A22-48DE-9929-55339F79285D (resized).jpeg
#15175 3 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

It was certainly an improvement. Looks great. But.... so does X-Men. Good comic art doesn't start and end with ZY. It's actually the wrong look for AIQ imo. Perfect for TMNT tho.

I definitely don't attribute all comic book art style to ZY, but at the time he was an absolute breath of fresh air to Sterns art layouts and styling. Markus Rothkranz's art on JP2 definitely hit the mark more recently, so there's no doubt there's been a quite some progress in Stern Art Dept in more recent years. Stern just need to be judicious on what projects suit ZY. I mean no way can I see him on a Godzilla (unless the cartoon series -but no thanks) or Jaws say.

Added over 3 years ago:

* I time warped back to JP1 there re artwork for JP2, was Jonathan Bergeron of course.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15176 3 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Stern is backed up.

4237248 (resized).jpg4237248 (resized).jpg
#15177 3 years ago

K-man says he’s hearing Mandolorian from many, he said it’s a modern theme not a classic and not a rock band. Mando would be awesome.

#15178 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

K-man says he’s hearing Mandolorian from many, he said it’s a modern theme not a classic and not a rock band. Mando would be awesome.

I think that would be an amazing theme for pinball. The video assets are usable because they're not big name actors as well. It's got the familiarity of the Star Wars universe and it's current. It's a theme I'd want to own before even seeing the game.

#15179 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

I mean no way can I see him on a Godzilla (unless the cartoon series -but no thanks) or Jaws say.

If KME does indeed have Godzilla, I would bet ZY would be on the art.

#15180 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What about ol gal being fired. Surely she would be on the art and in video clips?

#15181 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That guy literally doesn't know anything about anything.

#15182 3 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

I think that would be an amazing theme for pinball. The video assets are usable because they're not big name actors as well. It's got the familiarity of the Star Wars universe and it's current. It's a theme I'd want to own before even seeing the game.

A little soon for another Stern pin release in the Star Wars universe, isn't it? Star Wars, Star Wars homepin, Star Wars Comic, and...Mandalorian? Not seeing it.

#15183 3 years ago
Quoted from beltking:Stern is backed up.

Prune juice.

#15184 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

A little soon for another Stern pin release in the Star Wars universe, isn't it? Star Wars, Star Wars homepin, Star Wars Comic, and...Mandalorian? Not seeing it.

They probably weren't planning on it after the cornerstone SW release but the high popularity of the series is a probably a cash cow opportunity for them.

#15185 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

They probably weren't planning on it after the cornerstone SW release but the high popularity of the series is a probably a cash cow opportunity for them.

Meh. The Star Wars thirst has been slaked somewhat with the last 3 Star Wars releases in the past 4 years. I don't think it's the home run any number of other themes could be given that reality. We'll see soon enough, I guess. Then the waiting can begin all over.

#15186 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

if it is godzilla, lets hope it has good toys on it. led zepplien music is awesome, but the game pf is a joke and bare. i think you gotta have some creatures and fire toys on a godzilla game. maybe the phoenix creature or the 3 headed dragon.

Three headed dragon is named King Ghidorah. I kept my expectations low for Led Zeppelin and I was still disappointed sadly.

#15187 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not seeing Mandalorian either. It doesn’t even remotely interest me. Disney killed Star Wars for me anyway. Fan since 1977. Give me Godzilla and I will be very happy.

#15188 3 years ago

Beetlejuice!

... oh sorry thought this was the next Spooky pinball thread!

47E3D609-35B3-4071-B4C8-43A03E17E8AA.gif47E3D609-35B3-4071-B4C8-43A03E17E8AA.gif
#15189 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

What are your sources?

Rumors are strong around me about BTTF.
All other times they where right.
Ilets hope it's true.
Let's hope it's not a mandolorian the pin.

#15190 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

What about ol gal being fired. Surely she would be on the art and in video clips?

I’m sure Disney owns all her rights. It’s their call what to do with her. Who cares? Dime a dozen character and easily replaceable with better options. Her loss not ours.

#15191 3 years ago

BTTF is the preferred contemporary theme but recently watched Airplane and Airplane 2 again. They hold up well and both would make for a heck of a funny pin.

McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

#15192 3 years ago

I also heard this

Quoted from beltking:

#15193 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Watched Airplane and Airplane 2 again recently. These would make a heck of a funny pin.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.
McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

At work meetings i like to drop “i picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue” during tense moments. 90% of people just think Im an idiot and dont know the reference.

#15194 3 years ago

Why would it not be Godzilla? The new Godzilla is coming out now within a week! They have had the license for a long time. They have had more than enough time to work on it, the release of the film was pushed back which gave even more time, it is a great theme that was done poorly once and deserves another shot, it could have great music, it is current and nostalgic, there are tons of video assets, the demographic is right in the sweet spot, it is recognizable world wide, and if they don't release it soon they look like dicks for stealing the theme from Charlie at Spooky.

#15195 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

At work meetings i like to drop “i picked the wrong time to stop sniffing glue” during tense moments. 90% of people just think Im an idiot and dont know the reference.

We have clearence, Clarence!
Roger, Roger.
What our vector, Victor?

This cracks me up every time.

#15196 3 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

We have clearence, Clarence!
Roger, Roger.
What our vector, Victor?
This cracks me up every time.

What’s the OVER / UNDER for BTTF

#15197 3 years ago

I'll take BTTF with Eddy and Lyman for $100 Alex!

#15198 3 years ago

It's really the only sensible thing to do, if its done safely.

#15199 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

What’s the OVER / UNDER for BTTF

Confidence is high. So high that I've already put a deposit down for an LE with my local distributor.

#15200 3 years ago

How can you put a deposit down on a game that doesn't officially exist yet ? What distributor is that ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser
Pinball Machine
$ 35.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wichita, KS
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 26.50
$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 46,134 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/304?hl=ray3127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.