balls...gif
balls..gif
IMG_4484 (resized).jpeg
Disney boy Seth Davis (resized).jpeg
Backinblack (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
birds (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 923.
#14601 3 years ago

If it is done right I am very interested in BTTF

#14602 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

T-H-E M-A-T-R-I-X PLEASE!

Fingers crossed but would they release a Matrix pin before the new movie comes out ? I thought I saw Matrix slated for later this year .

#14603 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Taken from the BTTF forum on pinside
A buddy of mine said he saw some finished parts from the Stern Back to the Future and Stern is scheduled to release it within the next two weeks due to the deadline. He knows I’m a huge Back to the Future fan and he knows I like pinball. He actually never discussed pinball with me before but his line of work gave him a visual of BTTF and knows I would get excited about that news. So he said he liked what he saw, not the whole machine but certain parts. He said could be released as early as this week if all goes well. He did show me one picture, and I’m excited, but can’t really tell what the game will look like.

Where are the pictures? Ha ha... this is a joke... But I hope not!

#14604 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Taken from the BTTF forum on pinside
A buddy of mine said he saw some finished parts from the Stern Back to the Future and Stern is scheduled to release it within the next two weeks due to the deadline. He knows I’m a huge Back to the Future fan and he knows I like pinball. He actually never discussed pinball with me before but his line of work gave him a visual of BTTF and knows I would get excited about that news. So he said he liked what he saw, not the whole machine but certain parts. He said could be released as early as this week if all goes well. He did show me one picture, and I’m excited, but can’t really tell what the game will look like.

What thread is this in? I tried to search...

#14605 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:Ive heard more hints of Top Gun actually then Bond. One of the distributors has some clues in his podcasts just got to listen to little Easter eggs they throw in there shows.
Personally i dont want a Top Gun or Godzilla. If it was up to me id do a Goonies, Harry Potter, Bond, and ready for it....Fortnite with online multiplayer, it would be the next step in pinball going online with friends in squads and battling through a pinball machine. You want new eyes and a bigger future for pinball in general thats the game to make. All the old heads here would lose there mind but the new players it would bring in would be immense.

And microtransactions to complete modes or unlock content. No thanks.

#14606 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

What thread is this in? I tried to search...

BTTF Club Whoa. This is heavy

#14607 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

BTTF Club Whoa. This is heavy

Do you have a link?

#14608 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Do you have a link?

http://www.kapowpinball.com/

If you hurry, you can sign up to get a phone call or text from Batman.

#14610 3 years ago

Any benefits to a Kapow release... aside from the added cost?

#14611 3 years ago
Quoted from kell:

Any benefits to a Kapow release... aside from the added cost?

Rumour is Lyman will be coding these games.

and did I mention... added cost!

#14612 3 years ago

My vote for the next stern pin is He-Man

#14613 3 years ago

Godzilla will and is happening. You will see. You won’t see a Top Gun. If you do there will be NO Tom Cruise.

#14614 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Godzilla will and is happening. You will see. You won’t see a Top Gun. If you do there will be NO Tom Cruise.

He'll be there, you just have to look down a bit. Easy to miss unless he's standing on crates or jumping on couches.

#14615 3 years ago

The Mandalorian seems like it would be a great theme.

#14616 3 years ago

I just ordered DP. So, I hope it’s not BTTF. I need BTTF to be in the fall. However, I will be buying BTTF whenever it comes out.

#14617 3 years ago

A guy who joined a couple of months ago says his friend saw Back to the Future and people actually believe him? Haha. Good ol pinside.

I call bullshit that bttf it's next.

#14618 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I can complete bullshit

Wait, you're CANNING it now? And what's the difference between regular and complete?

#14619 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I don't think many if any if us are questioning that Godzilla is coming or likely next. Many like me are just saying we have no interest in the theme.

#14620 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I don't think many if any if us are questioning that Godzilla is coming or likely next. Many like me are just saying we have no interest in the theme.

There are many who do care who grew up watching the movies on Saturday mornings and if it’s the original Toho Godzilla it will be a home run for fans.

#14621 3 years ago

The Mandalorian seems like it would be a great theme.

I was thinking Mando would be awesome, too. Good theme music for a pin, IMHO. Take the artwork from the drawings that showed with the credits after each episode.

#14622 3 years ago

Rumour is Lyman will be coding these games.
and did I mention... added cost!

I hope Lyman can time travel to 2023 and return to 2021 with done code for BttF.
I know he will do an amazing job and I sometimes kick myself for passing on EHOH

#14623 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I hope Lyman can time travel to 2023 and return to 2021 with done code for BttF.
I know he will do an amazing job and I sometimes kick myself for passing on EHOH

Why would you pass on a Lyman game? Listening to too much BS from people on Pinside I bet..
We have our name on the list for Lyman and Keith Elwin LE games.
In Lyman I trust! He has never let me down... ever.

#14624 3 years ago

BTTF is too lucrative for Stern ( or another manufacturer ) to pass on.

There have been clues that this is happening over the past year.

It will be a huge seller so Stern would put either Keith or Lyman on it.

Just a question of when.

#14625 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

BTTF is too lucrative for Stern ( or another manufacturer ) to pass on.
There have been clues that this is happening over the past year.
It will be a huge seller so Stern would put either Keith or Lyman on it.
Just a question of when.

I strongly think it'll be this year, recent releases suggest it, plus christopher Lloyd is getting up there , now or never situation

Imagine a projection of the Delorean turning around and coming at you like at the end of the first movie.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#14626 3 years ago

I’m in on BTTF as long as Elizabeth Shue is Jennifer. She still rocks.

#14627 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wait, you're CANNING it now? And what's the difference between regular and complete?

Haha damn cell phone swipe

#14628 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m in on BTTF as long as Elizabeth Shue is Jennifer. She still rocks.

They are saving her for Adventures In Babysitting the Pinball.

#14629 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

They are saving her for Adventures In Babysitting the Pinball.

I'd prefer a "Leaving Las Vegas" with only her and no Nicholas Cage.

#14630 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'd prefer a "Leaving Las Vegas" with only her and no Nicholas Cage.

What about "The Saint"?

#14631 3 years ago

Wasn't she in Karate kid?

#14632 3 years ago

The Summer release should still be Jaws, unless that is code for Shark Tank - yuck! or Sharknado puke!

#14633 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

#14634 3 years ago

Please god in the name of Jesus don’t let Stern do BTTF!

#14635 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Maybe he can hitch a ride on that time machine China's working on.

#14636 3 years ago
JAWS_PINBALL_POSTER (resized).pngJAWS_PINBALL_POSTER (resized).png
#14637 3 years ago

BTTF is coming...now or fall?

#14638 3 years ago

I hope it's JAWS so I'm not tempted to move a machine to get one. BTTF could be a must-buy.

#14639 3 years ago

Why would you pass on a Lyman game? Listening to too much BS from people on Pinside I bet..
We have our name on the list for Lyman and Keith Elwin LE games.
In Lyman I trust! He has never let me down... ever.

I had an EHoH LE reserved and knew that Lyman would come through on code after a year or 2. My concern was more about playfield layout and long ball times. Obviously I realise now that I made a mistake
I only have space for 5 machines and GnR will be number 4 so I have room for 1 more Stern and really torn what to LE reserve as all rumoured the titles are awesome.
So yeah the 4 big rumoured coming out from Stern have me piqued
All great themes for pinball IMHO
What will make each game special will be design team and this seems to be on track if rumours come to fruition.

My guesses
Godzilla KME
BttF Kaminkow Ka-Pow
Bond Eddy
Jaws Borg
Hopefully Steve is working on HS3

Busy year ahead for Stern Pinball

#14640 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

BTTF is coming...now or fall?

I hit the dash of my Deloreon today and these are the dates that popped up...

Mrcleans_Deloreon_Time_Machine (resized).pngMrcleans_Deloreon_Time_Machine (resized).png
#14641 3 years ago

I contacted a dealer I know to see if he had any leads on a Medieval Madness and he asked me if I wanted a Godzilla said he would have them in May....

#14642 3 years ago

Wonder what price we are looking at? A regular Stern LE release was about $9.5k US shipped and it must be $10.5k at least. A premium version of a Kapow title might be offered for $10k, but the LE is prob $13k and SLE $17.5k, applying the past practice of juicing prices for juicy titles.

Either direction Stern goes will be expensive and I am about fed up with high prices. They are too damn high! A home game needs to be a great theme (no bs themes allowed), must be executed perfectly and integrated well. If one passes that test I’ll be pulling out my wallet. The first criteria of theme means it better be a dream theme or you’ve lost me.

#14643 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

A guy who joined a couple of months ago says his friend saw Back to the Future and people actually believe him? Haha. Good ol pinside.
I call bullshit that bttf it's next.

My thoughts exactly. Hope it’s true though - been jonesing for BTTF ever since I got into this hobby.

#14644 3 years ago

My vote would be for a Mortal Kombat pin.

#14645 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I hope it's JAWS so I'm not tempted to move a machine to get one. BTTF could be a must-buy.

Doc Brown: "Of course! From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn gave them a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts!"

bd8ac6c934efc8d6bfc442ee9e8fbb14-1556692122-VuLs-column-width-inline (resized).jpgbd8ac6c934efc8d6bfc442ee9e8fbb14-1556692122-VuLs-column-width-inline (resized).jpg
#14646 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Doc Brown: "Of course! From a group of Libyan nationalists. They wanted me to build them a bomb, so I took their plutonium and in turn gave them a shoddy bomb casing full of used pinball machine parts!"[quoted image]

Does he say "shoddy"? I always thought he said "shiny"...

#14647 3 years ago

It’s Cobra Kai by Eddy.

#14648 3 years ago

It’s possible, I wouldn’t be mad at it. But I’d also not buy it haha

Quoted from skink91:

It’s Cobra Kai by Eddy.

#14649 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I contacted a dealer I know to see if he had any leads on a Medieval Madness and he asked me if I wanted a Godzilla said he would have them in May....

Hoping this is true. With EHOH hopefully coming, Godzilla would be perfect! My family and I love Godzilla. I saw your post copied in a Godzilla thread I started.

#14650 3 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I had an EHoH LE reserved and knew that Lyman would come through on code after a year or 2. My concern was more about playfield layout and long ball times. Obviously I realise now that I made a mistake
I only have space for 5 machines and GnR will be number 4 so I have room for 1 more Stern and really torn what to LE reserve as all rumoured the titles are awesome.
So yeah the 4 big rumoured coming out from Stern have me piqued
All great themes for pinball IMHO
What will make each game special will be design team and this seems to be on track if rumours come to fruition.
My guesses
Godzilla KME
BttF Kaminkow Ka-Pow
Bond Eddy
Jaws Borg
Hopefully Steve is working on HS3
Busy year ahead for Stern Pinball

3lvira turned out awesome, I loved ours from day 1... playfield is good. The hype around playfield issues has never stopped us from buying NIB.

if Kaminkow designs BTTF I want to see it first.. I would prefer a proper pinball machine designer than a blow in.

I do think KME and Godzilla is next. Looking forward to a teaser soon after Easter. Rumour is game release last week of April.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 17.50
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona
Pinball Machine
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 46,141 posts in this topic. You are on page 293 of 923.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/293 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.