Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 938.
#14001 3 years ago

Ok back to ......business why has ZZ Top never been mentioned ? 33 coupe n spinning guitars sign me up !

#14002 3 years ago

I’m sure if he went on Pawn Stars he’d do call outs .

#14003 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Colors of lots of these pieces surely remind me of Dragon's Lair... scales / where it goes from yellow to orange etc... Also new movie comes out in 2021 through Netflix. Stern already has a relationship with them (Stranger Things) This would be cool to control Dirk with the flippers on scenes of the LCD screen during certain modes. Hand drawn Dragon's Lair playfield by Don Bluth would be amazing. The topper would simply be another LCD / screen so people can gather around and watch you rescue Daphne.
[quoted image]

that would be epic. if they make this or BTTF I am getting it!

#14004 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Congrats! You're the third person to post this exact thing.

Wow new record for me, I usually post after I see at least 10 posts

#14005 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Sooooo, why did folks think there would be an announcement today?

Because usually when there is a Friday teaser there is a Monday theme announcement followed by product shots and a gameplay and features trailer. Lately Stern just seems to be really leaning into trolling which is a really unfortunate marketing strategy because trolling got boring and annoying a decade ago when boomers learned how to do it.

#14006 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Another happy looking Stern employee!

I think they all get lobotomies from that wall of microwaves.

#14007 3 years ago

Hype it up... show small teasers.... get people to sign up for lists.. roll out good theme regardless of assets... sell out if LEs and others without even having the game on location.

Why not stretch it out a bit more

Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Because usually when there is a Friday teaser there is a Monday theme announcement followed by product shots and a gameplay and features trailer. Lately Stern just seems to be really leaning into trolling which is a really unfortunate marketing strategy because trolling got boring and annoying a decade ago when boomers learned how to do it.

#14008 3 years ago

Hmm red and gold?...movie meh but she’s still a wonder.

900B0FC6-5253-4298-B39F-B956E2F3D4F7 (resized).jpeg900B0FC6-5253-4298-B39F-B956E2F3D4F7 (resized).jpeg
#14009 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

You do realize boomers were born right after World War II ended don’t you? I highly doubt people in their 70’s are trolling much.

#14010 3 years ago

Calling it now, Brian Eddy, Hellboy Comic.

7FBA482B-1537-4156-9683-1BA0B02F8ADA (resized).jpeg7FBA482B-1537-4156-9683-1BA0B02F8ADA (resized).jpeg
#14012 3 years ago

Its tron

#14013 3 years ago

I wish.

Quoted from oneballjab:

Calling it now, Brian Eddy, Hellboy Comic.
[quoted image]

#14014 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

You do realize boomers were born right after World War II ended don’t you? I highly doubt people in their 70’s are trolling

You do realize boomers were born right after World War II ended don’t you? I highly doubt people in their 70’s are trolling much.

Yeah, I was a bit baffled as well. Most boomers were retiring a decade ago.. Insert millineals and it would have made more sense...

#14015 3 years ago

Have you been on Facebook in the past five years? It’s trolly boomer wasteland.

#14016 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Yeah, I was a bit baffled as well. Most boomers were retiring a decade ago.. Insert millineals and it would have made more sense...

"Ok boomer" - millennials

#14017 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

No. Millennials invented trolling which was never a great thing but bad got worse once boomers finally got on board with social media.

#14018 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Okay boomer is a gen Z/Zoomer phrase but god bless it.

#14019 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I'm Gen X dude. I just laugh everytime I see millineals and boomers blaming each other for all the countries and worlds problems.

#14020 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Exactly. Yeah boomers may be on Facebook, but many are not computer literate or are on forums trolling people. That’s not what there generation did. Trolling is more a hipster 20 something thing IMO. Trolls are insecure a$$hats who get off on pissing people off. People like me born on the 70’s will just bust your balls and rag on you directly and not do the passive aggressive crap, especially us who grew up in the Midwest.

#14021 3 years ago

Exactly. Yeah boomers may be on Facebook, but many are not computer literate or are on forums trolling people. That’s not what there generation did. More a hipster thing. People like me born on the 70’s will just bust your balls and rag on you directly and not do the passive aggressive crap, especially us who grew up in the Midwest.

My parents are baby boomers. They don't even have Facebook accounts. Probably wouldn't even know how how to set them up.

#14022 3 years ago

Millennials are pushing forty now guys. Hate to break it to you. If you were born in the 70’s you’re gen x so stop getting triggered every time someone says the word boomer. Chill papi.

#14023 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Millennials are pushing forty now guys. Hate to break it to you. If you were born in the 70’s you’re gen x so stop getting triggered every time someone says the word boomer. Chill papi.

Jokes aside, most of our parents were boomers. I tend to have alot of respect for their generation and particularly the WWII "greatest" generation.

#14024 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

We didn't fire the first shot. Jokes aside, most of our parents were boomers. I tend to have alot of respect for their generation and particularly the WWII "greatest" generation.

Okay boomer.

#14025 3 years ago

Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.

#14026 3 years ago

You're messing with my Zen thing, man.

#14027 3 years ago

One thing is for certain. The next pin isn’t gonna be anything that I would be interested in. The only thing that could get me to buy would be a Metallica kill em all. If it had only the kill em all album for songs. I would pay 15k sight unseen to get one. But that will never happen. Besides I’ve already put down a deposit for Sabbath LE this December.

#14028 3 years ago

I'm still hopeful for a Matrix pin but probably won't happen

#14029 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

One thing is for certain. The next pin isn’t gonna be anything that I would be interested in. The only thing that could get me to buy would be a Metallica kill em all. If it had only the kill em all album for songs. I would pay 15k sight unseen to get one. But that will never happen. Besides I’ve already put down a deposit for Sabbath LE this December.

You should just make that Metallica pin yourself. You can do it for under 15k easy.

#14031 3 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

What about a daft punk Pinball

Oui s'il te plaît!

#14032 3 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

Stern made that in 2011

#14033 3 years ago
Quoted from Flaverflav:

We've had enough pins for mediocre bands now.

#14034 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

I agree but this one should be a good one (maybe just for me ;- ) it s the same bands for years

#14035 3 years ago

Daft Punk is not a band and there has never been a pin themed from the electronic music genre. I’m all for it. I think what a lot of us are actually tired of is Dad rock pins.

Quoted from theadicts77:

#14036 3 years ago

Prolly not announcing today... would of heard about a distro meeting by now.

#14037 3 years ago

ive been told the puzzle might just be a puzzle

#14038 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Prolly not announcing today... would of heard about a distro meeting by now.

Thats because it's an announcement about online gaming!

#14039 3 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

Based on Stern being involved with the TMNT Walmart swag pack, it may be just that as they branch out in product. They are a "lifestyle brand", after all.

#14040 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Stern made that in 2011

You talk about some tracks on Tron Pinball ? This is not the same. Then ten years later lights effects with electronic music could be Amazing

#14041 3 years ago

Well.... shit.

27F155A6-902C-4197-876D-03B8BB8EBF44 (resized).png27F155A6-902C-4197-876D-03B8BB8EBF44 (resized).png
#14042 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Well.... shit.
[quoted image]

The Great 5 Ball Carl has already spoken. This must have been placed here to test our faith. Like dinosaurs.

#14043 3 years ago
Quoted from WGPE:

The Great 5 Ball Carl has already spoken. This must have been placed here to test our faith. Like dinosaurs.

Ha!! Faith tested. 5 Ball Carl has spoken. The end is nigh.

#14044 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hmm red and gold?...movie meh but she’s still a wonder.[quoted image]

This movie was terrible

#14045 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Well.... shit.
[quoted image]

You're shitting me, right?

#14046 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

You're messing with my Zen thing, man.

Sorry, its tron tho.

#14047 3 years ago
478AB7BD-7159-432C-B064-16E62E56B30C (resized).jpeg478AB7BD-7159-432C-B064-16E62E56B30C (resized).jpeg
#14048 3 years ago
Quoted from MJR8peanut:

haha, who would have thought that a picture of a puzzle with "coming soon" would mean that a puzzle was coming soon.

Does Stern ever do drawn out teaser things for game releases? Seems more up JJP's alley to me.

#14049 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Put a deposit down for Black Sabbath? Does it even have a chance of being made? Just to get the rights from Sharon for Ozzy is going to be hell and not cheap. Ozzy and Tony own the rights to Black Sabbath.

#14050 3 years ago

I hope they are done for a while with band pins. I just don’t find that there are many bands that have enough visual assets to make it worthwhile as a pinball machine. I love Zep but as a pinball theme it just doesn’t work for me. I would rather play Metallica with Zep cranked up. They did a great job with AC/DC, Metallica, Maiden and Aerosmith but enough. I know Ozzie and a few others have great assets too but still, it’s time to move on.

I am an old rock Dad but it is time to move on. I get the demographic that they appeal too but it is time to start on boarding a new group of pinheads as we won’t live forever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
FlipMods

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

15,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Chrome Candy

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/281?hl=mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.