Topic Stats

• 6,124 posts
  • 786 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by f3honda4me
  • Topic is favorited by 134 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 624 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

marco-12-2019-sale (resized).jpg
91A4A99F-878A-43EB-B508-9B95F1E87BB4 (resized).png
10E998FD-2E71-4A3D-BA66-4DB92FA1DDD6 (resized).jpeg
8374853E-D1AA-4E5E-8A90-71C0DB7C66DE (resized).jpeg
46D81076-0883-4EB2-B1C4-114A4323C698 (resized).png
sebknsxr4e831 (resized).jpg
51VGnkzRZaL._SX268_ (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191204-182457 (resized).jpg
booom (resized).jpg
Rick_Morty_Pinball (resized).png
Lordvoldemort (resized).jpg
443E4CC6-0C0B-49C8-9A35-1D63DA927C86 (resized).jpeg
3BC5BA40-8A30-4CA4-B0A1-B05661A1404F.png
Screenshot_20191204-172605_Google (resized).jpg
pbnchklt.jpg
Screenshot_20191203-174041_InShot (resized).jpg

There are 6124 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 123.
#1351 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

It's looking like a 2 game year, with the first game at TPF.
We know one of them is Elvira, from a rare case of pre-announcement from the designers.
We just don't know if it's the Spring game, or the Fall.

It maybe be 2 plus KAPOW Beatles and maybe a Vault.

#1352 1 year ago

Well between Iron Maiden and Elvira, it sure sounds like a promising year for Stern, that is if they can get a better control on quality. Until they can prove a better product for the money, I'm out on anything Stern does.

#1353 1 year ago

Maiden, Elvira & Beatles!? Guess that gives me 12 months minimum to save up and build up the pin fund.

#1354 1 year ago

George Gomez said 3 titles this year earlier today I'm expecting Feb 19th IM announcement

#1355 1 year ago

Elvira is almost certainly going to be the "boutique" pin, so not one of the 2 or 3 normal releases.

Although probably not next, I'm most curious about Ritchie's non-licensed game. Maybe a follow up to one of his previous hits that hasn't had a DMD release, like Black Knight. Are there any other guesses / rumors for this title?

#1356 1 year ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Elvira is almost certainly going to be the "boutique" pin, so not one of the 2 or 3 normal releases.

I seriously doubt that.

#1357 1 year ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

George Gomez said 3 titles this year earlier today I'm expecting Feb 19th IM announcement

Makes sense

Heighway showing Queen at Texas on 18th March and Spooky showing Alice Cooper.

Makes sense for Stern to show Iron Maiden first.

#1358 1 year ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Elvira wont be until 2019

Ok we need to save this and see what happens... podcasts says 2019.... I'm excited to see elvira asap!

#1359 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ok we need to save this and see what happens... podcasts says 2019.... I'm excited to see elvira asap!

Podcasts?

Nordman said last year at TPF that the game would be out this year.

He also said it wasn't a Whiz-Bang joint venture, just a regular Stern, so that rules out a boutique pin.

#1360 1 year ago

Don't forget the Deadpool game

#1361 1 year ago

I'm actually saving already for Elvira believing it will be a late summer/ fall release (halloween)

#1362 1 year ago

Take it for what it's worth, but I heard a rumor the other day that a Tronve is not on Sterns radar for awhile.....

#1363 1 year ago
Quoted from mufcmufc:

George Gomez talks out of his butt a lot. If you've learned anything in the last 2 years, learn to take nothing he says as gospel.

#1364 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

Take it for what it's worth, but I heard a rumor the other day that a Tronve is not on Sterns radar for awhile.....

Look for STVE this year...

And yes, Beatles and IrMa rumors getting stronger.

#1365 1 year ago

Iron maiden
Deadpool
Munsters

In that order

And maybe a VE chucked in there somewhere.

Key this post. If I am wrong down vote me to hell.

#1366 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Iron maiden Deadpool Munsters

I'd be in on a Munsters

#1367 1 year ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'd be in on a Munsters

My wife would want Munsters and she doesn't really like pinball, she wouldn't have to tell me twice to get it if it was any good.

#1368 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Iron maiden
Deadpool
Munsters
In that order

I would be very interested in DeadPool

#1369 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

I would be very interested in DeadPool

Would be up for Deadpool also but pretty sure they would just use a Ryan Reynolds voice actor that would ruin it for me.

#1370 1 year ago

He meant 2019 is when it will have sound effects

#1371 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Iron maiden
Deadpool
Munsters
In that order

Iron maiden I would buy no matter what it's my dream theme. Deadpool has my interest but it would need to be done right for me to buy it or I would pass. Munsters could be cool but I don't think It would be something I would purchase I would just play it on location.

#1372 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

George Gomez talks out of his butt a lot. If you've learned anything in the last 2 years, learn to take nothing he says as gospel.

WTF are you saying George promised on code updates every two weeks for batman and delivered...*end sarcasm*.... I hope they get there shit together.

#1373 1 year ago
Quoted from crlush:

Would be up for Deadpool also but pretty sure they would just use a Ryan Reynolds voice actor that would ruin it for me.

I've heard some people say this.
And some people say if they don't use him they won't buy. They can't win.
Do you want a deadpool based off the comics like xmen. Or based off 1 movie?

#1375 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Do you want a deadpool based off the comics like xmen. Or based off 1 movie?

To me if they did the comic version right I would be interested, but I never read comic books as a kid or now so I am not really familiar with them other than I like comic book artwork, the movie was one of my favorite movies I have seen in a while and while I am not a big Ryan Reynolds fan I thought he was great in the movie, also looking forward to the new one.

#1376 1 year ago

Jonny Quest ! what boy back in the late 60’s didn’t want to be flying around in a cool jet facing danger like that kid ?

#1377 1 year ago

Iron Maiden is next

#1378 1 year ago
Quoted from crlush:

Quoted from crlush:

To me if they did the comic version right I would be interested, but I never read comic books as a kid or now so I am not really familiar with them other than I like comic book artwork, the movie was one of my favorite movies I have seen in a while and while I am not a big Ryan Reynolds fan I thought he was great in the movie, also looking forward to the new one.

Rarehero posted in another thread that Fox owns the rights to the Deadpool movie, so there's a chance that they might not have to use the standard Marvel voice actors (as found in X-Men and GOTG) that everyone loves to hate. The art would be much sweeter if they based a Deadpool game on the comics, of course, so kind of a trade-off there. Regardless, there's no way that Ryan Reynolds is doing custom callouts for a pinball game. Maybe they could afford TJ Miller?

#1379 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Rarehero posted in another thread that Fox owns the rights to the Deadpool movie, so there's a chance that they might not have to use the standard Marvel voice actors (as found in X-Men and GOTG) that everyone loves to hate. The art would be much sweeter if they based a Deadpool game on the comics, of course, so kind of a trade-off there. Regardless, there's no way that Ryan Reynolds is doing custom callouts for a pinball game. Maybe they could afford TJ Miller?

Well, i think Disney owns the Deadpool film rights now, but not sure how that would affect the voice actors.

I'd joke that they should be able to get TJ Miller for cheap, but it doesn't appear he's actually lost any work over his little scandal yet. He's still in Deadpool 2 and ready player one anyway.

#1380 1 year ago
Quoted from nman:

...but it doesn't appear he's actually lost any work over his little scandal yet...

I think Comedy Central shitcanned his new show.

#1381 1 year ago

I really hope it’s not Iron Maiden or the Beatles just due to the fact I really don’t like either. Deadpool could be cool.

I think GOTG looks good but can’t stsnd the fact they are putting the licensed music in because it’s TERRIBLE

#1382 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I really hope it’s not Iron Maiden or the Beatles just due to the fact I really don’t like either. Deadpool could be cool.
I think GOTG looks good but can’t stsnd the fact they are putting the licensed music in because it’s TERRIBLE

Have you played gotg? It isn’t terrible

#1383 1 year ago

I’m hoping they roll the next title out soon... I’m chomping at the bit to buy something.

#1384 1 year ago

Yeah,Psw757,waiting on a "Houdini" myself,but a Beatles pin would cancel that in a heartbeat!!

#1385 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Yeah,Psw757,waiting on a "Houdini" myself,but a Beatles pin would cancel that in a heartbeat!!

Same here - I'm buying if it's Beatles

#1386 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Have you played gotg? It isn’t terrible

The gameplay looks fun. I’m saying the licensed music is terrible

#1387 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

The gameplay looks fun. I’m saying the licensed music is terrible

Ahhh. There were better choices from the soundtrack but I like 95% of the soundtrack, now does it all fit a pinball machine? Mehhhh probably not. But the people wanted licensed music, so they got it

#1388 1 year ago

Well, it looks like Luci vault edition is before Iron Maiden.....

http://pinball-universe.de/626-ac-dc-luci-premium-ve-2018

#1389 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well, it looks like Luci vault edition is before Iron Maiden.....
http://pinball-universe.de/626-ac-dc-luci-premium-ve-2018

Lol.

Edit: Does this now count as the Vault Edition for 2018? (Nothing else coming?)

#1390 1 year ago
Quoted from nman:

Well, i think Disney owns the Deadpool film rights now, but not sure how that would affect the voice actors.

Not yet. The will take a year to go through all the regulators and opposition.

Until then, by law, they have to compete like always.

#1391 1 year ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Lol.
Edit: Does this now count as the Vault Edition for 2018? (Nothing else coming?)

Well wtf? I literally just received my PremiumVE last week, I would have held out had I known they were going to do more Luci's

#1392 1 year ago

IM better have a special mode at 11:58 PM...

#1393 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

Well wtf? I literally just received my PremiumVE last week, I would have held out had I known they were going to do more Luci's

Oh my, I'd propably eat my own underpants.

Why do I suddenly imagine Kaneda suddenly rush up from pooping, recording a new podcast for a new scoop! XD

#1394 1 year ago

That Jason Rufer guy said Iron Maiden is right around the corner

#1395 1 year ago
Quoted from Budman:

Jonny Quest ! what boy back in the late 60’s didn’t want to be flying around in a cool jet facing danger like that kid ?

I think Speed Racer would make a better theme but Jonny Quest has potential too.

#1397 1 year ago
Quoted from Stones:

yea, I would think this is going to irritate some people

#1398 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

I'm actually surprised they are rerunning it. That seems to be the most rare version...

#1399 1 year ago
Quoted from woody76:

Quoted from Stones:

I'm actually surprised they are rerunning it. That seems to be the most rare version...

I was having a small break from the hobby when AC/DC was released, was Luci marketed/promoted as a limited edition?

#1400 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

was Luci marketed/promoted as a limited edition?

I don't think so. It's limited b/c it was expensive and not that many people bought it the first time. Given that it seems to command a premium now, and it's super-easy for Stern to make Luci VE since they're already geared up for AC/DC VE, this seems like a no-brainer for them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
There are 6124 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 123.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside