20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif
vince-neil-is-upset (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 942.
#13501 3 years ago

World of Warcraft with two different LE packages similar to the Xmen pin would be cool. Have a Horde version and Alliance version. I would be an instant NIB Horde LE buyer.

#13502 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

World of Warcraft with two different LE packages similar to the Xmen pin would be cool. Have a Horde version and Alliance version. I would be an instant NIB Horde LE buyer.

I would love this - not sure how well it plays as a theme with the older demographic. But I would be very interested in it.

#13503 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I would love this - not sure how well it plays as a theme with the older demographic. But I would be very interested in it.

I had to quit WoW cold turkey to save my marriage. A WoW pin might be the last straw...lol

#13504 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

I had to quit WoW cold turkey to save my marriage. A WoW pin might be the last straw...lol

Zero idea what this is except "a game I've never played."

Wouldn't a Nintendo pin be a slam dunk? Super Nintendo World that opened in Japan looks amazing BTW.

super-nintendo-world-scaled (resized).jpgsuper-nintendo-world-scaled (resized).jpg

Also, how about Pokemon? I only know from my kids, but because they evolve, that'd be an amazing mode feature in the game.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#13505 3 years ago

Is it too much too ask to get like a winter x-games pin or like a tony hawk skateboarding pin? Asking for a friend...

#13506 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Zero idea what this is except "a game I've never played."
Wouldn't a Nintendo pin be a slam dunk? Super Nintendo World that opened in Japan looks amazing BTW.

Apparently there's nothing there. It's mostly a giant well-themed shop to let people buy stuff. Lots of disappointed nerds that were expecting something on the level of Cars Land at Disney.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13507 3 years ago

a tony hawk pin would be a great choice, especially considering how the remastered game(s?) were received

#13508 3 years ago

Black Sabbath
Reservoir Dogs
Evil Dead

#13509 3 years ago

Deliverance.

91aLXkww+kL._RI_ (resized).jpg91aLXkww+kL._RI_ (resized).jpg

#13510 3 years ago

How about these possible themes for pins. I divided my list into pins that could be done right now and pins that need a couple more years for more Seasons or Movies or just more time needed before vaulting:

Now:
1. Kong vs. Godzilla: Movie is coming out and would obviously make a great pin.
2. Assassin's Creed: This could make an amazing pin if it was based off of the video games and not the movies. The missions and modes could be awesome not to mention the art and mechs.
3. Mario Brothers: The original one is asked about all the time and with Sterns game play it could be yet another game that could get the TMNT multiplayer mode that could be awesome.
4. Superman: How has this not happened already?
5. Harry Potter: I am actually a bigger fan of the Fantastic Beast series and never really got into the Harry Potter movies but again, how has this not been done already? There is plenty of stuff there that could lend itself to a great pin.

Later:
1. The Mandolorian: This will more than likely happen as it will ride the popularity of the show, just please be smart enough to put Zombi Yeti and Keith Elwin on it.
2. The Witcher: This time based more on the series and not the game. Medieval Period and magic seem to be great themes for pinball and this show has some serious potential to be great.
3. Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse: Not based on the Miles Morales movies but based on the comics and not the next Spider-Man movie from Sony/Marvel. Not a vault either but a brand new game. This pin could come out around the same time as the next Spider-Man movie but please no more pictures of Toby McGuire on a Pin.
4. OO7 Pin: This one may be a little further out than the others but give it a couple of movies and do it with all the Bonds. Again this one could lend itself to TMNT Multiplayer mode again.
5. Vault TMNT: This one is obviously the furthest out but vault this sucker and add scenes or at least make the animation look like the tv series like some modders have done and get rid of those damn mono targets and replace them with standup or drop targets. (If guardians wasn't already a re-theme I would say do the same thing with the targets on that one).

Honorable Mention:
Hannibal Lecter: People also want more adult themed pins and it doesn't get much more adult themed than this. Awesome series and could lend itself to some pretty wild and crazy toys.

#13511 3 years ago

If we're talking international appeal, you could do worse than LEGO. Pull in from the movies/LEGO Batman. Game flow and objectives, plus toys, write themselves.

#13512 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

If we're talking international appeal, you could do worse than LEGO. Pull in from the movies/LEGO Batman. Game flow and objectives, plus toys, write themselves.

Will Arnett on callouts would be legendary.

#13517 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I am 50 and I played the first World of Warcraft.

#13519 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am 50 and I played the first World of Warcraft.

I thought you were gonna say "Back in my day, WoW was called Everquest..."

#13521 3 years ago

I’m down for more metal pins. Bring on Megadeth, Godsmack, Tool, Alice In Chains, Korn!

#13522 3 years ago

Quoted from onemilemore:

I think you may see some other company and not Stern do a Lego Pin.

#13523 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

a tony hawk pin would be a great choice, especially considering how the remastered game(s?) were received

Half pipe jump ramp that runs along the back board off an upper flipper that can be looped over and over like the warp ramp on Star Trek is a must!

#13524 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I’m down for more metal pins. Bring on Megadeth, Godsmack, Tool, Alice In Chains, Korn!

Don’t know if AIC falls into the metal category, but I do love me some Layne Staley! Though, I hope they don’t just fill the game with Roosters...

#13525 3 years ago

Still waiting...

EC368DC0-A7D1-4BE9-BECA-8AC0994F5213 (resized).jpegEC368DC0-A7D1-4BE9-BECA-8AC0994F5213 (resized).jpeg
#13526 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I think you may see some other company and not Stern do a Lego Pin.

Is this speculation or a hint?

#13527 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

NoQuarters is usually right on...will see.

#13528 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Spooky or AP?

#13529 3 years ago

I can see AP doing Lego

#13530 3 years ago

@Zombie Yeti

Something like this!?

b4ekrg3odvnciogncj4k (resized).jpgb4ekrg3odvnciogncj4k (resized).jpg
#13531 3 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

@Zombie Yeti
Something like this!?
[quoted image]

Instant sell!

#13532 3 years ago

When is the next release expected?

#13533 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I can see AP doing Lego

Yeah makes a ton of sense given their work with Hot Wheels, but I wonder if a company of their size can afford the license.

#13534 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I can see AP doing Lego

That would be my first inclination...

#13535 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Yeah makes a ton of sense given their work with Hot Wheels, but I wonder if a company of their size can afford the license.

American Pinball is just another co. in the the owners portfolio. I think they have some deep pockets and are cranking pins out.

#13536 3 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

When is the next release expected?

Wondering the same

#13537 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I thought you were gonna say "Back in my day, WoW was called Everquest..."

It was called Warcraft:Orcs and humans

DFF9C951-C30B-4331-9637-5453EC4081FE (resized).jpegDFF9C951-C30B-4331-9637-5453EC4081FE (resized).jpeg
#13539 3 years ago

I see a March 2021 release here in the near future.

#13540 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I see a March 2021 release here in the near future.

Which is kinda weird cause that's when all the backordered games are supposed to be shipped out...

#13541 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Which is kinda weird cause that's when all the backordered games are supposed to be shipped out...

Oh, I doubt Stern will be caught by then. I do hope you finally get your SW pro comic edition soon.

#13542 3 years ago

Next release will surprise people.

#13543 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

B
T
T
F

#13544 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Will you say if it is a title that has been suggested in say...the last 10 pages?

#13545 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

In a good way?!

#13546 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Another Rock pin?

#13547 3 years ago

I don't know the next cornerstone game, but seems like Godzilla is a good bet. Rumor has a VE next, but not 100% sure which game. BTTF is not happening ever from what I hear.

#13548 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I don't know the next cornerstone game, but seems like Godzilla is a good bet. Rumor has a VE next, but not 100% sure which game. BTTF is not happening ever from what I hear.

That's heartbreaking .

#13549 3 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Not much surprises me anymore, but if they released Alien, yea I would be shocked. Harry Potter next would likely cause a heart attack. That’s about it. What is the theme supposed to be - a band, superhero, video game or movie?

#13550 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Oh, I doubt Stern will be caught by then. I do hope you finally get your SW pro comic edition soon.

Thanks! Actually it's the original art SW Pro. But yeah I have been waiting since August!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
PINBALLPICKERS

$ 175.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 21.50
€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 47,075 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/271?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.