DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG
dr (resized).jpg
IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,821 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 937.
#13301 3 years ago

they would sell so so so many

#13302 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

I would be in for a Tron Vault, but then with all the mods already in there
And steel ramps!

If Stern doesn't do lighted ramps I think steel would be an awesome idea

#13303 3 years ago

From a vault standpoint would make sense for Ghostbusters this year, timed with the new movie and LOTR next year, timed with the Amazon show.

#13304 3 years ago

BTTF or Bond would both be instant buys from me. Anything else at this point needs to be special, Elwin I’m looking at you.

#13305 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

From a vault standpoint would make sense for Ghostbusters this year, timed with the new movie and LOTR next year, timed with the Amazon show.

Rumour is GB, completely new game, release Q4 2021. I know that a vault would make very good sense as the game was a big seller for Stern but... I am not so sure Stern are keen to vault a Spike 1 game. Time will tell.

#13306 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Rumour is GB, completely new game, release Q4 2021. I know that a vault would make very good sense as the game was a big seller for Stern but... I am not so sure Stern are keen to vault a Spike 1 game. Time will tell.

Heard anything solid BTTF related?

#13307 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Borg is sure trolling BTTF right now...

#13308 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Borg is sure trolling BTTF right now...

Which is probably the main reason it's not going to be made.
Remember JAWS ... the Dinosaur pin?

#13309 3 years ago

Id really love a GB vault with some modernizing and maybe some fixes like the flipper gap. That machine is one of the best looking Pins ever so I hope GB isnt completely new. Seems too soon anyways. Vault!

#13310 3 years ago

New GB with a stranger things style projector would be great.

#13311 3 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

No, unfortunately not. We do have our name down with our distro for a LE if this title comes out.

#13312 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Id really love a GB vault with some modernizing and maybe some fixes like the flipper gap. That machine is one of the best looking Pins ever so I hope GB isnt completely new. Seems too soon anyways. Vault!

I agree with what you are saying as we absolutely love the game... but there already has been some podcasts saying the title is completely new.

#13313 3 years ago

Whoever is saying GB is totally 100% full of shit and you should stop listening to them.

#13314 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I think if they do vault it, I think we will get redone animations on a spike 2 system. They’ve shown us before they will make some changes with these vaults (eg. Spider-Man). Makes zero business sense to redo the entire game. Just my opinion.

#13315 3 years ago

Just give me JaWs and King Kong and Scooby Doo Stern
Cannot believe these have not been produced already!

#13316 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Whoever is saying GB is totally 100% full of shit and you should stop listening to them.

Thank god, over tron! Riiiight.

#13317 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

they would sell so so so many

Id buy a NIB lotr tomorrow if they announce it. Ive owned a few of them and have a weakness for that one. That and if TZ is ever re-made..

#13318 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Id buy a NIB lotr tomorrow if they announce it. Ive owned a few of them and have a weakness for that one. That and if TZ is ever re-made..

I'd rather have a Terminator Ultimate by Hogbog @ JJP that incorporates the movies into one pin like B/W Indiana Jones. T2 is really basic by today's standards, and T3 isn't a great pin. A Terminator ultimate that lets you jump between movies could be really cool.

#13319 3 years ago

So what's the vibe for the next game? Is Borg doing Godzilla nailed on? What's Elwin working on do we know?

#13320 3 years ago
Quoted from Huggers:

So what's the vibe for the next game? Is Borg doing Godzilla nailed on? What's Elwin working on do we know?

See post #13271

#13321 3 years ago

Question. WTF is Welk? I mean Merv Griffin, I'm all in on though.

MV5BYzI3NTkwOGQtMjFlMy00YmRlLWI5ZmMtNDBjYzE3NDNkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMjQ1NDg@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BYzI3NTkwOGQtMjFlMy00YmRlLWI5ZmMtNDBjYzE3NDNkYjc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgzMjQ1NDg@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#13322 3 years ago

Elwin will next be working on...

6BD75E13-17FF-4D0C-938E-9B0CFC06E625 (resized).png6BD75E13-17FF-4D0C-938E-9B0CFC06E625 (resized).png
#13323 3 years ago

The GB vault rumor lacks oomph, as a primary disappointment with the game was it’s lack of lcd screen and movie assets. So if GB was being “completely redone” it would need more assets and a crew to code it.

Not an impossible feat but also one that doesn’t fit the current direction. Lacking his detail convinces me the GB vault rumor is pure bs. So time to drop anchor and shift speculation back to a Jaws pin. Are you afraid of going in the water?

#13324 3 years ago
250px-Mike_hammer_private_eye_dvd-1 (resized).jpg250px-Mike_hammer_private_eye_dvd-1 (resized).jpg
#13325 3 years ago

Hearing Elwin lobbying for his next rock pin to be from his era. He's 49y old... RHCP?

download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png
#13326 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Hearing Elwin lobbying for his next rock pin to be from his era. He's 49y old... RHCP?
[quoted image]

I'm 51 how about Judas Priest

#13327 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

[quoted image]

Hopefully he gets Foo Fighters.

#13328 3 years ago

It seems that outer space and aliens is a hot topic.

#13329 3 years ago

John Borg showed Deloreans and said it was an Adam Sandler movie theme, so.....l Wedding Singer? Not too excited about that one. Happy Gilmore on the other hand

#13330 3 years ago

BTTF LE... hubba hubba, take my money!

#13331 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

[quoted image]

Matt Houston. But ONLY the first season.

MV5BNmFjNzc4YzQtNjBmOS00NmYwLTljMzItN2U3NzkxNmIwZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BNmFjNzc4YzQtNjBmOS00NmYwLTljMzItN2U3NzkxNmIwZjU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#13332 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Matt Houston. But ONLY the first season.[quoted image]

One I had not heard of there.

#13333 3 years ago
Quoted from Tiki-Ed:

John Borg showed Deloreans and said it was an Adam Sandler movie theme, so.....l Wedding Singer? Not too excited about that one. Happy Gilmore on the other hand

If you google Sandler and BTTF something does come up.

#13334 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

[quoted image]

Please no!!

#13335 3 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

If you google Sandler and BTTF something does come up.

Oh god.....they wouldnt????

Screenshot_20210209-103625_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210209-103625_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210209-103720_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210209-103720_Google (resized).jpg
#13336 3 years ago

No idea why they can't just leave the classics alone...

#13337 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No idea why they can't just leave the classics alone...

ghostbusters1.0 (resized).jpgghostbusters1.0 (resized).jpg

#13338 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Oh god.....they wouldnt????
[quoted image][quoted image]

Won’t happen as long as Bob & Rob (creators and director of BTTF) are alive, they’ve gone on record many times saying they have been asked by the studio about BTTF4 and Remakes and their responses have been “not while we are alive” or “over our dead bodies”.

Pretty sure Bob has said in an interview his estate will also respect his wishes so there will always be a battle for the studio to remake them, thankfully!!

#13339 3 years ago

I think we know Hollywood is on a social justice crusade.....

#13340 3 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I think we know Hollywood is on a social justice crusade.....

I don't think its a social justice crusade, just Hollywood trying to make money as easily as possible.

With that being said, how does "Social Justice Crusaders from Stern Pinball" sound?

#13341 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

not while we are alive” or “over our dead bodies”.

Kill them both ...

#13342 3 years ago

surprised by the RHCP backlash, think it would be a great pin.

#13343 3 years ago

I'd love to see a Sandlot movie theme pin!

#13344 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I don't think its a social justice crusade, just Hollywood trying to make money as easily as possible.
With that being said, how does "Social Justice Crusaders from Stern Pinball" sound?

Social Justice warriors, black lives matter, Antifa modes, with Cancel Culture wizard mode.

#13345 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Hopefully he gets Foo Fighters.

I don't want to ever buy another NIB because I think I'm getting taken for a ride, but it'd be very hard for me not to buy this on day one if it was made.

#13346 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Won’t happen as long as Bob & Rob (creators and director of BTTF) are alive, they’ve gone on record many times saying they have been asked by the studio about BTTF4 and Remakes and their responses have been “not while we are alive” or “over our dead bodies”.
Pretty sure Bob has said in an interview his estate will also respect his wishes so there will always be a battle for the studio to remake them, thankfully!!

What if Bob & Rob mellow overtime and in the future, have reversed course? Bob decides it was silly not to make a 4th movie for no reason & Rob has an idea of how to make the new movie great. So these gentlemen must use that sweet de Lorean to travel back in time to 2021 and make the 4th film. There is your plot right there. Now make this license happen and don’t change doc.

#13347 3 years ago

https://instagram.com/bowserthehamiltonboston?igshid=bmw8v8of5shx

My dog is hoping for BTTF

Screenshot_20210209-123318_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210209-123318_Instagram (resized).jpg
#13348 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I don't want to ever buy another NIB because I think I'm getting taken for a ride, but it'd be very hard for me not to buy this on day one if it was made.

...and that's exactly how they keep selling NIB games.

#13349 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The GB vault rumor lacks oomph, as a primary disappointment with the game was it’s lack of lcd screen and movie assets. So if GB was being “completely redone” it would need more assets and a crew to code it.
Not an impossible feat but also one that doesn’t fit the current direction. Lacking his detail convinces me the GB vault rumor is pure bs. So time to drop anchor and shift speculation back to a Jaws pin. Are you afraid of going in the water?

Just because you don’t like Ghostbusters doesn’t mean Stern doesn’t re-run it.
Ghostbusters did great for Stern, they sold many units so it’s more likely to see a GB instead of WWE…

Also if they do a „Vault“ edition of any game. It is highly unlikely they magically add a LCD to it. First the BOM is cheaper with Spike1 CPU and DMD. Instead of Spike2 hardware.
Also renewing the license with the permission to use video clips from the show/movie is depending on the license holder very costly. Not to speak of the additional labor needed to view, cut and implement the video files into gamecode… many people of the original „non-Vault“ games would also be pissed to see the LCD Upgrade.

It‘s also unlikely to see changes in the playfield layout on „Vault“ games like a reduces flipper gap on Ghostbusters.
The only changes which might be made, is the use of enhanced parts, like the upgraded magnet and auto-plunger on Spider-Man and Iron-Man.

The use of additional artwork is possible, but in the case of Ghostbusters not needed. Since it already has gorgeous Zombi-Yeti art <3

#13350 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

My dog is hoping for BTTF

Bostons rule!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,821 posts in this topic. You are on page 267 of 937.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/267?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.