Screenshot_20240416_150533_YouTube (resized).jpg
Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 938.
#1251 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Bingo. All of the above plus the fact that Stern is not hurting for good selling titles means this game will never, ever see the light of day. Sad, but true. This game was never destined to be a big seller to begin with.

Are you saying IM in general, or the JT design?

#1252 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'm pretty sure he's talking IM in general but disagree. Most of the public doesn't know who JT is or that he even worked on the game. I'll still look for the game down the road but redesign by someone else.

#1253 6 years ago

JT almost 2 years worth of work, = drained !
I don't see why it cant be re-hashed under another designer ?

If scrapped a big hit to Stern investing so many man hours, r&d and I guess a lot of the hardware was already manufactured.

Understandable if they have to scrap it, very sad though, especially if it was Maiden.
I've been patiently waiting for over 10 years now.

Hoping after the court case is finalized that Stern will come out with a statement on JT's last game with Stern.
Part of pinball history, albeit the terrible circumstances.

#1254 6 years ago

Anything that JT made I'm happy to get rid of; hasn;t really excited me much in the last 25 years

#1255 6 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

JT almost 2 years worth of work, = drained !
I don't see why it cant be re-hashed under another designer ?
If scrapped a big hit to Stern investing so many man hours, r&d and I guess a lot of the hardware was already manufactured.
Understandable if they have to scrap it, very sad though, especially if it was Maiden.
I've been patiently waiting for over 10 years now.
Hoping after the court case is finalized that Stern will come out with a statement on JT's last game with Stern.
Part of pinball history, albeit the terrible circumstances.

Going by the current rate of similar layouts, they probably had to go from a variation on Mustang to a variation on KISS for Iron Maiden now. You'll feel like you're playing Aerosmith, but only better!
:-p

#1256 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Steve streamed live on facebook yesterday . Iron Maiden came up three times . Steve said Iron Maiden is a torcher device and shook his head. I went through the comments and Steve did not like any of the IM post's . He did give my 3 post/reply's a "Like".
The Beatles : Yellow Submarine
Steve is not the decision maker . But he did not like Iron Maiden pinball theme one bit .
The Beatles : Yellow Submarine He did like and verbally said after I posted in his stream that he would love to design a Beatles pinball .

#1257 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Steve streamed live on facebook yesterday . Iron Maiden came up three times . Steve said Iron Maiden is a torcher device and shook his head. I went through the comments and Steve did not like any of the IM post's . He did give my 3 post/reply's a "Like".
The Beatles : Yellow Submarine
Steve is not the decision maker . But he did not like Iron Maiden pinball theme one bit .
The Beatles : Yellow Submarine He did like and verbally said after I posted in his stream that he would love to design a Beatles pinball .

Ok, thinking outside the box here. A few years ago when Rock band/ guitar hero were the thing. Metallica was a smash hit. The Beatles was a flop. So in pinball Metallica was one of Sterns better games. What will Beatles do?

#1258 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Ok, thinking outside the box here. A few years ago when Rock band/ guitar hero were the thing. Metallica was a smash hit. The Beatles was a flop. So in pinball Metallica was one of Sterns better games. What will Beatles do?

It would crush in sales and coin drop. I have already emailed Steve with some ideas. Steve just remembers me from trade shows from the last 25 years. It would need to be based on The Beatles film and album The Yellow Submarine I proposed .
There are so many great characters and songs and a story line perfect for pinball integration.
The art would be the best . The Music . The theme based on the story line for pinball modes is all there . Home Run !!
Plot:

Pepperland is a cheerful, music-loving paradise under the sea, protected by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. The titular Yellow Submarine rests on an Aztec-like pyramid on a hill. At the edge of the land is a range of high blue mountains.

The land falls under a surprise attack from the music-hating Blue Meanies, who live beyond the blue mountains. The attack starts with magical projectiles fired from big artillery stationed in the blue mountains. The Blue Meanies seal the band inside a music-proof blue glass globe, render the Pepperlanders immobile as statues by shooting arrows or dropping giant green apples upon them (a reference to the Apple Records music label), and drain the entire countryside of colour.

In the last minutes before his capture, Pepperland's elderly Lord Mayor sends Old Fred, an aging sailor (whom the mayor calls "Young Fred"), to get help. Fred activates the Yellow Submarine and takes off in it ("Yellow Submarine"). Old Fred travels to Liverpool ("Eleanor Rigby"), where he follows a depressed Ringo and persuades him to return to Pepperland with him. Ringo collects his "mates" John, George, and finally Paul in The Pier, a house-like building on the top of a hill. The five journey back to Pepperland in the yellow submarine. As they start learning to operate the submarine, they sing "All Together Now", after which they pass through several regions on their way to Pepperland:
Sea of Time – where time flows both forwards and backwards to the tune of "When I'm Sixty-Four". At one point, the submarine passes itself as it loops through time.
Sea of Science – where they sing "Only a Northern Song". Just before the song finishes, they pick up a monster.
Sea of Monsters – The monster is ejected into a sea inhabited by other weird monsters. Ringo presses the panic button on the submarine, ejecting him from the submarine and into the sea. He is seen riding one of the monsters, who tosses him around, and with the threat of Native American-like creatures, resulting in John pressing another button on the submarine, sending the US Cavalry to successfully defeat the creatures and rescue Ringo. It is also where a monstrous "vacuum cleaner beast" sucks up all loose objects, creatures, the entire landscape, and finally itself, popping the submarine into a strange empty void.
Sea of Nothing – This blank region is where they meet Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D. ("Phud"), a short pudgy creature with a painted clown face and cotton tail, but a highly studious and helpful ally to the Beatles, who sing "Nowhere Man" in reference to him. As they leave, Ringo feels sorry for the "Nowhere Man" and invites him to join them aboard the submarine.
Foothills of the Headlands – Thanks to Jeremy, this is where he and the Beatles are separated from both the Submarine (and Old Fred) and where John sings "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Pepper (foreshadowing that Pepperland is yet to come) causes the beings in the Headlands to sneeze, blowing the Beatles and Jeremy into the Sea of Holes.
Sea of Holes – Here, Jeremy is kidnapped by one of the Blue Meanies patrolling the outskirts of Pepperland. Ringo thoroughly investigates one of the endless number of holes and puts it into his pocket. While searching for Jeremy, Ringo jumps onto a green hole which turns the Sea of Holes into a Sea of Green. From here, the group arrives in Pepperland, followed by Old Fred and his Submarine.

Reunited with Old Fred and the submarine, they look upon the landscape: a sorry sight. The beautiful flowers have become thorns, and the once-happy landscape now a barren wasteland. Everyone is immobilized and made miserable by the evil Blue Meanies, only able to move when permitted (such as when the Meanies feel like bullying them). The Beatles, camouflaged as Pepperlandian cutouts, dress up as Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and steal some instruments (their own instruments were lost in the Sea of Monsters) from the warehouse where the Meanies impounded "all things that make music". The four are discovered at the last second (Ringo accidentally steps on a bagpipe) and a clown Meanie sounds the alarm, causing the Beatles to flee hastily from the Meanies' vicious multi-headed (and multi-bodied) dog. Once in the clear, after defeating some apple-bonkers, the four rally the land to rebellion, singing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", eventually forcing the Blue Meanies to retreat. The Chief Blue Meanie retaliates, sending out his main enforcer, the Dreadful Flying Glove, but John easily defeats it by singing "All You Need is Love". Pepperland is restored to colour and its flowers re-bloom, as the residents, empowered by the Beatles' music, rise up and take up arms (flowers) against the Meanies, who are fleeing headlong back to the blue border mountains where they came from. The original Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band are released (thanks to the hole carried in Ringo's pocket from the Sea of Holes) and Ringo rescues Jeremy. The Beatles then have a rematch with the four-headed Meanie dog, singing "Hey Bulldog", with the Beatles victorious once again (This scene was in the UK version). The Blue Meanies are forced to retreat, and the Chief Blue Meanie tries to save face by killing Jeremy, but Jeremy performs some "transformation magic" on him causing the Meanie to sadly concede defeat. John extends an offer of friendship, and the Chief Blue Meanie has a change of heart (partly due to the "transformation magic" performed by Jeremy) and accepts. An enormous party ensues, where everyone sings "It's All Too Much" with everyone living happily ever after.

At the end, we see the real Beatles in live-action, having returned home, playfully showing off their souvenirs: George has the submarine's motor, Paul has "a little 'LOVE'" and Ringo still has half a hole in his pocket (having supposedly given the other half to Jeremy, which Paul offers to fix "to keep his mind from wandering", a reference to "Fixing a Hole"). Looking through a telescope, John announces that "newer and bluer Meanies have been sighted within the vicinity of this theatre" and claims there is only one way to go out: "Singing!" The quartet obliges with a short reprise of "All Together Now",
Drop the mic .

Yellow submarine (resized).jpgYellow submarine (resized).jpg

#1259 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

It would crush in sales and coin drop. I have already emailed Steve with some ideas. Steve just remembers me from trade shows from the last 25 years. It would need to be based on The Beatles film and album The Yellow Submarine I proposed .
There are so many great characters and songs and a story line perfect for pinball integration.
The art would be the best . The Music . The theme based on the story line for pinball modes is all there . Home Run !!
Plot:
Pepperland is a cheerful, music-loving paradise under the sea, protected by Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. The titular Yellow Submarine rests on an Aztec-like pyramid on a hill. At the edge of the land is a range of high blue mountains.
The land falls under a surprise attack from the music-hating Blue Meanies, who live beyond the blue mountains. The attack starts with magical projectiles fired from big artillery stationed in the blue mountains. The Blue Meanies seal the band inside a music-proof blue glass globe, render the Pepperlanders immobile as statues by shooting arrows or dropping giant green apples upon them (a reference to the Apple Records music label), and drain the entire countryside of colour.
In the last minutes before his capture, Pepperland's elderly Lord Mayor sends Old Fred, an aging sailor (whom the mayor calls "Young Fred"), to get help. Fred activates the Yellow Submarine and takes off in it ("Yellow Submarine"). Old Fred travels to Liverpool ("Eleanor Rigby"), where he follows a depressed Ringo and persuades him to return to Pepperland with him. Ringo collects his "mates" John, George, and finally Paul in The Pier, a house-like building on the top of a hill. The five journey back to Pepperland in the yellow submarine. As they start learning to operate the submarine, they sing "All Together Now", after which they pass through several regions on their way to Pepperland:
Sea of Time – where time flows both forwards and backwards to the tune of "When I'm Sixty-Four". At one point, the submarine passes itself as it loops through time.
Sea of Science – where they sing "Only a Northern Song". Just before the song finishes, they pick up a monster.
Sea of Monsters – The monster is ejected into a sea inhabited by other weird monsters. Ringo presses the panic button on the submarine, ejecting him from the submarine and into the sea. He is seen riding one of the monsters, who tosses him around, and with the threat of Native American-like creatures, resulting in John pressing another button on the submarine, sending the US Cavalry to successfully defeat the creatures and rescue Ringo. It is also where a monstrous "vacuum cleaner beast" sucks up all loose objects, creatures, the entire landscape, and finally itself, popping the submarine into a strange empty void.
Sea of Nothing – This blank region is where they meet Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D. ("Phud"), a short pudgy creature with a painted clown face and cotton tail, but a highly studious and helpful ally to the Beatles, who sing "Nowhere Man" in reference to him. As they leave, Ringo feels sorry for the "Nowhere Man" and invites him to join them aboard the submarine.
Foothills of the Headlands – Thanks to Jeremy, this is where he and the Beatles are separated from both the Submarine (and Old Fred) and where John sings "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds". Pepper (foreshadowing that Pepperland is yet to come) causes the beings in the Headlands to sneeze, blowing the Beatles and Jeremy into the Sea of Holes.
Sea of Holes – Here, Jeremy is kidnapped by one of the Blue Meanies patrolling the outskirts of Pepperland. Ringo thoroughly investigates one of the endless number of holes and puts it into his pocket. While searching for Jeremy, Ringo jumps onto a green hole which turns the Sea of Holes into a Sea of Green. From here, the group arrives in Pepperland, followed by Old Fred and his Submarine.
Reunited with Old Fred and the submarine, they look upon the landscape: a sorry sight. The beautiful flowers have become thorns, and the once-happy landscape now a barren wasteland. Everyone is immobilized and made miserable by the evil Blue Meanies, only able to move when permitted (such as when the Meanies feel like bullying them). The Beatles, camouflaged as Pepperlandian cutouts, dress up as Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and steal some instruments (their own instruments were lost in the Sea of Monsters) from the warehouse where the Meanies impounded "all things that make music". The four are discovered at the last second (Ringo accidentally steps on a bagpipe) and a clown Meanie sounds the alarm, causing the Beatles to flee hastily from the Meanies' vicious multi-headed (and multi-bodied) dog. Once in the clear, after defeating some apple-bonkers, the four rally the land to rebellion, singing "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band", eventually forcing the Blue Meanies to retreat. The Chief Blue Meanie retaliates, sending out his main enforcer, the Dreadful Flying Glove, but John easily defeats it by singing "All You Need is Love". Pepperland is restored to colour and its flowers re-bloom, as the residents, empowered by the Beatles' music, rise up and take up arms (flowers) against the Meanies, who are fleeing headlong back to the blue border mountains where they came from. The original Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band are released (thanks to the hole carried in Ringo's pocket from the Sea of Holes) and Ringo rescues Jeremy. The Beatles then have a rematch with the four-headed Meanie dog, singing "Hey Bulldog", with the Beatles victorious once again (This scene was in the UK version). The Blue Meanies are forced to retreat, and the Chief Blue Meanie tries to save face by killing Jeremy, but Jeremy performs some "transformation magic" on him causing the Meanie to sadly concede defeat. John extends an offer of friendship, and the Chief Blue Meanie has a change of heart (partly due to the "transformation magic" performed by Jeremy) and accepts. An enormous party ensues, where everyone sings "It's All Too Much" with everyone living happily ever after.
At the end, we see the real Beatles in live-action, having returned home, playfully showing off their souvenirs: George has the submarine's motor, Paul has "a little 'LOVE'" and Ringo still has half a hole in his pocket (having supposedly given the other half to Jeremy, which Paul offers to fix "to keep his mind from wandering", a reference to "Fixing a Hole"). Looking through a telescope, John announces that "newer and bluer Meanies have been sighted within the vicinity of this theatre" and claims there is only one way to go out: "Singing!" The quartet obliges with a short reprise of "All Together Now",
Drop the fucking mic .

Wholly cow that’s a lot of words

#1260 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Wholly cow that’s a lot of words

Exactly. Anyone read past the first paragraph?

#1261 6 years ago

I am so much looking forward to seeing Keith Elwin's game. I wonder if he is designing Deadpool.

#1262 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Plot:
Drop the fucking mic .

You should send this idea to Facebooks VR oculus ! This would be great world to walk around.

#1263 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Exactly. Anyone read past the first paragraph?

Didn't get past the first line.

#1264 6 years ago

Yellow submarine has been talked about for years as a possible stern machine and there's been serious rumors in the last few months that Beatles and/or yellow submarine is actually in work.

#1265 6 years ago

Well,Ah,Yellow Submarine was not a Beatles movie! There is a hidden message to this title as well!! Actually JT approached Sir Paul,and Ringo,like 3 years ago,and they liked the idea! Yellow Submarine was not mentioned!Sgt.Peppers would be a much better theme,Since this was their turning point of creativity!

#1266 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Rockband is geared towards people in the 10-30 year old demographic. Pinball demographic is age 30-60 which makes the Beatles a far better license in that market.

I think a BM66 videogame would be a flop as that is a similar demographic to the Beatles.

#1267 6 years ago

Are they really going to make a princess bride pin?

Let's see iron maiden or princess bride?...

No contest.

Don't get me wrong princess bride fans. I own the DVD. Have for atleast a decade.

It might not be for me princess bride. I wonder if they are making it. Who knows?

#1268 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Rockband is geared towards people in the 10-30 year old demographic. Pinball demographic is age 30-60 which makes the Beatles a far better license in that market.

That is correct. I'd put the Beatles right in there with Elvis and The Rolling Stones. Not the greatest sales but enough to make one.

#1269 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Quoted from arcademojo:

Didn't get past the first line.

You asked me a direct and specific question how the Beatles could be a pinball theme .
I answered your question .
But you do not even take the time to read the past the first line??? I took the time to answer you question in a very articulate and (vehement) "showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense" post about your question?

Yellow submarine (resized).jpgYellow submarine (resized).jpg

#1270 6 years ago

Jurassic World pin will be out next year in likely May / June not sure if it will get announced at CES in 2018 but likely.

#1271 6 years ago

The Wiz

Unknown-2 (resized).jpegUnknown-2 (resized).jpeg

#1272 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,Ah,Yellow Submarine was not a Beatles movie! There is a hidden message to this title as well!! Actually JT approached Sir Paul,and Ringo,like 3 years ago,and they liked the idea! Yellow Submarine was not mentioned!Sgt.Peppers would be a much better theme,Since this was their turning point of creativity!

Yellow Submarine

Director: George Dunning

Writers: Lee Minoff (original story), John Lennon & Paul McCartney (based upon a songs by and Paul McCartney and John Lennon)

Stars: Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr , John Lennon

The Beatles ...
(singing voice) (as Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

Yellow Submarine was also nominated for the 1970 Grammy Awards
Best Original Score Written for a Motion Picture or Television Show
John Lennon
Paul McCartney
George Harrison
George Martin

#1273 6 years ago

How about Lost???

9CE9CB1E-6D9D-4275-91E3-1E6AFB82A26E (resized).jpeg9CE9CB1E-6D9D-4275-91E3-1E6AFB82A26E (resized).jpeg

#1274 6 years ago

Breaking Bad??

92EE10C8-3BBD-4B9D-8F89-F77AB64171A2 (resized).jpeg92EE10C8-3BBD-4B9D-8F89-F77AB64171A2 (resized).jpeg

#1275 6 years ago

Yellow Submarine is coming up on its 50th anniversary (in 2018 I think).

Not sayin', just sayin'.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1276 6 years ago

Twd vault
Deadpool
Elvira
Iron Maiden maybe
Jurassic World

#1277 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Twd vault
Deadpool
Elvira
Iron Maiden maybe
Jurassic World

Jurassic World hasn't been mentioned for a while, but new movie is coming out in 2018. This would fit well with the 2 year period when people start mentioning rumoured titles.

#1278 6 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

You asked me a direct and specific question how the Beatles could be a pinball theme .
I answered your question .
But you do not even take the time to read the past the first line??? I took the time to answer you question in a very articulate and (vehement) "showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense" post about your question?

No offense but when I see an answer that long I just skip it.

#1279 6 years ago

I'm seeing several recent posts talking about TWD vault. I had thought that game was still in production since I have a friend who just bought a new one a couple of months ago. Maybe that was from existing dealer stock. But regardless I don't think it would make any logical sense to do TWD vault this soon after production ending on a lengthy run to begin with. Wouldn't they want to give it some time and let the demand build back up on that title? Or would this just be another small run like they did with LOTR and TSPP over 6-year periods without calling them vault editions?

#1280 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You should send this idea to Facebooks VR oculus ! This would be great world to walk around.

We're always watching......I'll let the right people know.

#1281 6 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Jurassic World hasn't been mentioned for a while, but new movie is coming out in 2018. This would fit well with the 2 year period when people start mentioning rumoured titles.

I remember hearing Jurassic World was locked in at Stern a year or two ago, with the new movie coming next year would be a perfect time to get that one out specially if they have paid for the licence and have it locked in.

#1282 6 years ago

Stern usually does TV shows that are current.

These could work:

Rick and Morty
The Punisher
Westworld

#1283 6 years ago

Walking Dead Vault. Tron Vault. Iron Man Ruby Red Vault Edition. In that order.

#1284 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Twd vault
Deadpool
Elvira
Iron Maiden maybe
Jurassic World

Welp, my moneys safe for awhile (and that’s assuming Stern gets their shit together with QC and code).

Is Deadpool really a thing? Is this some niche comic sub-culture of fans that dig Deadpool, or is Deadpool mainstream popular? I must be out of it, because it doesn’t strike me as a good theme choice.

The Beatles on the other hand....but for gods sake NOT yellow submarine. No offense @robknapp, but most of the songs you mention are just not pinball friendly. And that theme is boring.

A Beatles pin would greatly benefit from all the upbeat, hip, Riff driven tunes, from I Want to Hold Your Hand” and “She Loves You” through”Paperback Writer”, “Drive My Car”, “I Feel Fine” and “Day Tripper” to “Sgt Pepper” and “Get Back”. Those tunes would KILL on a pinball. Throw in the likes of “Bad Boy” and “Birthday” too. And to slow things down or get more trippy, well than take your pick...the world is yours with the Beatles catelogue.

How to tie all this awesome music into a rules driven, objective based storyline is the big challenge, and one that shouldn’t be taken lightly. To be honest, as much as I love Lyman, the best guy to code a Beatles pin would be Keefer. He’d figure it out and deliver with the many levels and layers and nuance that a Beatles pin deserves.

#1285 6 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Is Deadpool really a thing? Is this some niche comic sub-culture of fans that dig Deadpool, or is Deadpool mainstream popular? I must be out of it, because it doesn’t strike me as a good theme choice.

You're kidding right... Deadpool has the highest Worldwide box office gross of any R rated movie in history and a sequel is coming out this Spring. Would be a great choice for a more mature rated pinball machine.

#1286 6 years ago

I am very much looking FW to Elvira

Unless they really butcher that game or price it stupid it’s destined to land in my basement ASAP (pending code/QC)

Fingers crossed. I still have my SW money burning a hole in my pocket

#1287 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You're kidding right... Deadpool has the highest Worldwide box office gross of any R rated movie in history and a sequel is coming out this Spring. Would be a great choice for a more mature rated pinball machine.

We get Batman 66 because we're old farts that never heard of this guy. When I first saw him I thought Spider Man has a new costume.

#1288 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Hoping Elwin does Deadpool.

#1289 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hoping Elwin does Deadpool.

He's already working on Deadmau5.

#1290 6 years ago

It would be HILARIOUS if once you got Over the Rainbow in WoZ, you ended up in The WiZ and had some super-wizard mode to complete the game.

2 weeks later
#1291 6 years ago

Will Stern announce the next title at the CES in January?

#1292 6 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

What does being a scumbag have to do with a pinball machine?
I watch scumbags on tv every Sunday and root for some of them.

And very over paid

#1293 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Will Stern announce the next title at the CES in January?

I can't imagine it. They have a production dumpster fire with a lot of unfinished games. Why add another so soon? I think TPF is more likely. Since Nordman will be at TPF, might get some Elvira 3 info, too.

#1294 6 years ago

Hoping to see a Rush.

#1295 6 years ago

deadpool or jurassic world would interest me, would think pearl jam would make for a good music pin

#1296 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

deadpool or jurassic world would interest me, would think pearl jam would make for a good music pin

In John Borg's Pearl Jam, we see the Walking Dead's layout return where the excitement builds with Jeremy Multiball and the crossbow mechanism shoots balls on to the playfield. Operators are expecting big earnings on location.

#1297 6 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

In John Borg's Pearl Jam, we see the Walking Dead's layout return where the excitement builds with Jeremy Multiball and the crossbow mechanism shoots balls on to the playfield. Operators are expecting big earnings on location.

It's sad as it's not Borg, but Stern as all other designers get one to two years while Borg is putting out two a year. It's not right. When Borg gets time we get Tron, Metallica, and Twd.

On this rushed schedule we get Kiss, Aerosmith, and GOTG which are all way too similar.

#1298 6 years ago

I heard they will be going back to a classic theme. The new game will cover cooking with the great icons Julia Child, Jeff Smith Frugal gourmet, and Justin Wilson's Louisiana Cookin. Need a recipe but cant get online, display will show all!

#1299 6 years ago

I cannot imagine Stern doing Deadpool properly. Too vulgar, not family-friendly...unless they make simply turn it into "silly Deadpool". yuk.

#1300 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I cannot imagine Stern doing Deadpool properly. Too vulgar, not family-friendly...unless they make simply turn it into "silly Deadpool". yuk.

My friend picked "Betty White," but I have "Stern Node Board 8" in my office Deadpool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 290.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Beyond Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
There are 46,893 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.