IMG_2624 (resized).jpeg
Nelson (resized).png
Andre (resized).png
dad_lg-min (resized).jpg
E497E3E8-872D-4DC9-B95B-17AFBD94F4D0 (resized).jpeg
23DC2D2F-A90E-4CA2-98A1-F19762374E3D (resized).jpeg
FDD39C64-5E43-4A2A-80EF-54E82F1F62E3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 936.
#11901 3 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Teaser it out. It is LZ.

Meh.

#11902 3 years ago

Besides the mothership n possibly the dragon from Jimmy’s pant legs any other ideas what might be on this pin in artwork or mecs ?

#11903 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Ok - I’m going with Bond or Godzilla

I'm in on an Elwin Bond pin.

#11904 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Believe it or not a pinball can
[quoted image]

Nope, Addams and Munsters also did that. It's still a ramp!

image-38 (resized).jpgimage-38 (resized).jpgimage-9 (resized).pngimage-9 (resized).png
#11905 3 years ago

So it is LZ

Have they confirmed designer and software, or are these rumors.

Thanks

#11906 3 years ago

They should sell LZ with a Parliamemt Funkadelic reskin kit. Get the real Mothership up in this mutha.

941B2ADB-AB32-443E-9BEE-66350701DF5F (resized).jpeg941B2ADB-AB32-443E-9BEE-66350701DF5F (resized).jpeg
#11907 3 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

So it is LZ
Have they confirmed designer and software, or are these rumors.
Thanks

"Rumors"

Steve Ritchie: Designer
Tim Sexton: Software
Sound: Unknown
Artwork: Unknown

#11908 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

[quoted image][quoted image]

What about an ball carrying escalator to heaven that is called a stairway?

#11909 3 years ago

What about rereleasing lord of the rings with an lcd and actual movie scenes? What do you guys think about this?
This would be a premium vault edition and the same game just lcd upgrade and movie cuts.

#11910 3 years ago

Ok so LZ, that is a surprise.

What's next?

#11911 3 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Ok so LZ, that is a surprise.
What's next?

Lord of the rings

#11912 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

No spoilers lol! But I thought for sure it would be released soon, so we will see...I will say the machine I saw was not Led Zeppelin, I would love to tell you. Yet i don't want to spoil it. I will say this, after seeing the machine, I thought releasing it around now would of been perfect timing.

not LZ huh? Your poor internet clout!!!

#11913 3 years ago
Quoted from Snotdoc:

not LZ huh? Your poor internet clout!!!

mnpinball he is not.

#11914 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I’ll happily poop in my adult diaper if Zeppelin is announced. That artwork better be next level.
I’m in!

Well, have u checked your diaper today?

#11915 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What about an ball carrying escalator to heaven that is called a stairway?

Magnetic?

#11916 3 years ago

My LZ LE is ordered!!!!!!

#11917 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They should sell LZ with a Parliamemt Funkadelic reskin kit. Get the real Mothership up in this mutha.
[quoted image]

Lmfao

#11918 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

What about rereleasing lord of the rings with an lcd and actual movie scenes? What do you guys think about this?
This would be a premium vault edition and the same game just lcd upgrade and movie cuts.

am i the only one who hates lcd? give me dmd or give me death.

#11919 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

You also seem to be the only person who wants the same layouts over and over again.

Not wanting a new layout from Steve that shoots like butter is almost as bonkers as still wanting a dmd

#11920 3 years ago

Heavy metal is available in DMD

Quoted from greenstreet:

#11921 3 years ago

Meh

#11922 3 years ago
Quoted from greenstreet:

Death it is!!! Lol

#11923 3 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

They would have to revamp the artwork also but keeping the same layout. Would be the SLE I would ever buy.

#11924 3 years ago

Too bad they didn’t post a back of playfield pic or something for the weekend .Not even a song with the teaser .

#11925 3 years ago

I hope Stern did something extra like Jjp Gnr, and not SLAM the LEDZ name on a standard game design they had already designed.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11926 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I hope Stern did something extra like Jjp Gnr, and not SLAM the LEDZ name on a standard game design they had already designed.

Agreed I am worried Steve Richie will do the same old layout. The reason Keith Elwin games are so amazing is they’re all completely different than what we have seen before Original ideas not the same shit with small changes. This game will be cool no matter what because it’s a Led Zeppelin music pin.But I really hope they do something different. Even if they charge a couple hundred dollars more who gives a shit people will pay it as long as the game is awesome

#11927 3 years ago

Well there’s a pin for the older generation I’m going to guess the next one is going to be targeted younger or at least with broad appeal. Don’t get me wrong I like zeppelin but I haven’t listened to them since I got to control the car radio. This will be tough sell to routers since most of the arcade bar crowd is even younger. Although most routers are hurting right now and aren’t buying games anyway. So maybe this is perfect timing! Can’t wait to see a trailer on Monday!

#11928 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Well there’s a pin for the older generation I’m going to guess the next one is going to be targeted younger or at least with broad appeal. Don’t get me wrong I like zeppelin but I haven’t listened to them since I got to control the car radio. This will be tough sell to routers since most of the arcade bar crowd is even younger. Although most routers are hurting right now and aren’t buying games anyway. So maybe this is perfect timing! Can’t wait to see a trailer on Monday!

Have you watched Thor Ragnarok?

#11929 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Have you watched Thor Ragnarok?

You’re right. I watched a movie once so Led Zeppelin totally appeals to a 20 something audience. I’ll get my thousands of dollars lined up!

#11930 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Theatre Of Magic has stairs as well

#11931 3 years ago

I've never bought a NIB Stern on announcement day, but LZ will likely be the first. Based on the most recent new Stern releases, do they tend to have games ready for immediate shipment following the public announcement? I'm on the pre-order list now with a distributor. My only other day of announcement order is GNR...and I'm still waiting for that one to ship so curious to know how Stern usually operates. Thanks.

#11932 3 years ago

Stern ships pros the same week if not the same day as reveal.

#11933 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

You’re right. I watched a movie once so Led Zeppelin totally appeals to a 20 something audience. I’ll get my thousands of dollars lined up!

20 somethings are not a big buying demographic of pinball. AC/DC did not have any problems getting people to play and buy and most of their best music was in the 1970s and very early 80s.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-old-are-we-on-pinside-1/page/2#post-5415331

#11934 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Stern ships pros the same week if not the same day as reveal.

I like the sounds of that! Thanks. I hope I picked the right distributor with plenty of allocated machines!

#11935 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

20 somethings are not a big buying demographic of pinball. AC/DC did not have any problems getting people to play and buy and most of their best music was in the 1970s and very early 80s.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-old-are-we-on-pinside-1/page/2#post-5415331

You didn’t read what I said above. I said this isn’t a good title for locations because most of the people playing on location are young. I didn’t say the game wouldn’t sell well. I’m sure there will be thousands of them tucked away in basements all across the country where no one will see them. All of that was to say that I’m sure the **next** stern pin will have a broader appeal.

#11936 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

You didn’t read what I said above. I said this isn’t a good title for locations because most of the people playing on location are young. I didn’t say the game wouldn’t sell well. I’m sure there will be thousands of them tucked away in basements all across the country where no one will see them. All of that was to say that I’m sure the **next** stern pin will have a broader appeal.

Most locations I have seen have a lot of 40-70 year olds playing pinball including league play. The random games at bar might be a different story but those are not where the hobby is at anymore.

#11937 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

This game will do just fine on location, almost a guarantee. It would have to be a bloody f’ing dud to not.

#11938 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

AC/DC did not have any problems getting people to play and buy and most of their best music was in the 1970s and very early 80s.

AC/DC songs are a jam. Not so much with LZ.

#11939 3 years ago

Now that the 96.7 KROK crowd is satisfied (this includes me admittedly) can the next music pin explore another genre of music?

Hip Hop
EDM (lasers everywhere, Bass drop multiball)
Something for the wiggle dance crowd. The dead, phish, widespread panic (endless obscure musical scale mode)
hell I'd even like a little boot skootin country pin before another rock theme

#11940 3 years ago

I’d kill for a pin that goes through the History of hip hop...from the 1970s South Bronx to the 90’s East Coast West coast schools to the current day. Could be absolutely amazing if done right.

Quoted from dtrimberger:

Now that the 96.7 KROK crowd is satisfied (this includes me admittedly) can the next music pin explore another genre of music?
Hip Hop
Something for the wiggle dance crowd. The dead, phish, widespread panic (endless obscure musical scale mode)

#11941 3 years ago

Hopefully Jack Osbourne was in Chicago for a pinball machine reason and we'll see something in the near future. Still excited for LZ

#11942 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

mnpinball he is not.

If I could have a beer with a pinsider of my choice it would definitely be mnpinball.
He seems to have a crystal ball and is always correct. Who is he ????

#11943 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

If I could have a beer with a pinsider of my choice it would definitely be mnpinball.

Yeah..no kidding! Only dude I listen to regarding predictions.

#11944 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Nobody knows. Dude is an enigma!

#11945 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Well, have u checked your diaper today?

Can’t wait!!!

0F58328D-FCF1-4250-8F03-FF83AEC19361 (resized).jpeg0F58328D-FCF1-4250-8F03-FF83AEC19361 (resized).jpeg

#11946 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Hip Hop

Yes, this...

Just get a generic license like Def Jam, and give us a genre of music that hasn't been done to death.

I'd love to see a hip hop machine with two Dr. Dude Mixmasters side by side acting as turntables.

#11947 3 years ago

Where's my Slayer pin Gary ?

#11948 3 years ago

Congrats to the Zeppelin fans!!!

#11949 3 years ago

Who will have the first LZ playfield chip? Could you win the lottery?

#11950 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Congrats to the Zeppelin fans!!!

Hooray!

49835036_303 (resized).jpg49835036_303 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Commack, NY
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 300.00
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 239 of 936.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/239?hl=tungs10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.