IMG_2020 (resized).jpeg
20240423_100836 (resized).jpg
20240423_100825 (resized).jpg
20240423_100718 (resized).jpg
20240423_100723 (resized).jpg
Whoa (resized).jpg
51AE3C41-1E6E-417B-B0FC-EAF0D317F2BB.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 47,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 942.
#11701 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

Think about it. What the hell is there to do in Chicago right now. I live here. The State is shut down.

Exactly

#11702 3 years ago

The zep pin is most likely a re skin so I’d imagine it could be pushed to the back burner .I love Zep prolly my favorite rock band but I don’t see them translating to pinball .I can see Ozzy being a Elvira theme where ones not enough .

#11703 3 years ago

Why would it be a reskin? That’s not a thing.

#11704 3 years ago

Unless Jack’s here to play a part in an episode of Shameless. There is really no other reason for him to be in Chicago. Maybe looking out for his fathers best interest in a pinball machine? Jjp couldn’t handle something at this level. Would be Stern 100%

#11705 3 years ago

Yes!

MV5BZThhMjk5MzAtYTkxNS00OTZlLWJkOTYtYjA1ZTNlZWVmNjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BZThhMjk5MzAtYTkxNS00OTZlLWJkOTYtYjA1ZTNlZWVmNjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#11706 3 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Yes!
[quoted image]

Will the real Iron Man step up !

#11707 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Will the real Iron Man step up !

Please please please. Not even joking, my favorite band. Also, I love how we have spy's in Chicago. Good work guys!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#11708 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Buckle in I have a feeling this next pin by stern is going to be a counter punch to the competition to show who’s still the Boss!!

B48182A2-F61F-4F19-8206-56B6B374AADB.jpegB48182A2-F61F-4F19-8206-56B6B374AADB.jpeg
#11709 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

They can't even get Aiq premiums that were ordered on day 1 until February imo releasing another game this year would be counteractive to pleasing customers and making money.

Looking at the backorder schedule, they don't have anything listed for the January build. To me, seems like a new title is slated to be slid in during Jan.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11710 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Looking at the backorder schedule, they don't have anything listed for the January build. To me, seems like a new title is slated to be slid in during Jan.
[quoted image]

If the new game was on the line first Friday of November like it was rumored to be this chart supports it. Pros shipping before Xmas then LE and Premium to follow after holidays through Jan and a line change at some point in FEB for the re-runs of back orders.

#11711 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

[quoted image]

It looks like they are pulling the plug on Munsters... I guess that means we won't get significantly updated code.

#11712 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

It looks like they are pulling the plug on Munsters... I guess that means we won't get significantly updated code.

Yup, all models pulled on Munsters - they killed it early - indicator of sales.

#11713 3 years ago

You were never getting a code update anyway. The code was complete very early on...it’s just a shallow game. It was designed that way. Borg specifically told Sullivan not to create deep code.

Quoted from NC_Pin:

#11714 3 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

[quoted image]

Interesting that this essentially confirms they gave up on Beatles before hitting the 1966 units because they couldn't sell any more overpriced golds once their Diamonds and Platinums were used up on the initial 1000.

#11715 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Interesting that this essentially confirms they gave up on Beatles before hitting the 1966 units because they couldn't sell any more overpriced golds once their Diamonds and Platinums were used up on the initial 1000.

It's too bad Beatles suffered out of the gate because of the higher prices and the unfair seawitch comparisons (its a far greater game than seawitch). It's a blast to play especially in a larger collection. I hope the sales of Beatles doesn't throw a Monkey wrench into a music based re-theme of Quicksilver.

#11716 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

It's too bad Beatles suffered out of the gate because of the higher prices and the unfair seawitch comparisons (its a far greater game than seawitch). It's a blast to play especially in a larger collection. I hope the sales of Beatles doesn't throw a Monkey wrench into a music based re-theme of Quicksilver.

I think GnR has done that... Beatles is fun to play yes would I pay the extreme price for one no. Through in a 5er yeah why not

#11717 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I think GnR has done that... Beatles is fun to play yes would I pay the extreme price for one no. Through in a 5er yeah why not

I truly hope it kills the concept dead and puts strong nails in the coffin.

#11718 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I truly hope it kills the concept dead and puts strong nails in the coffin.

It wont.

#11719 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What machine is that?

No spoilers lol! But I thought for sure it would be released soon, so we will see...I will say the machine I saw was not Led Zeppelin, I would love to tell you. Yet i don't want to spoil it. I will say this, after seeing the machine, I thought releasing it around now would of been perfect timing.

#11720 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

I just hope it killed dead the Kapow idea to apply action figure case-pack rarity to pinball machines, forcing distributors to buy a case of 10 machines to get 3 "rare" ones. Next to the nascent Stern topper DLC scam, this is right up there for a Raspberry Twippy of most anti-consumer move ever.

#11721 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

No spoilers lol! But I thought for sure it would be released soon, so we will see...I will say the machine I saw was not Led Zeppelin, I would love to tell you. Yet i don't want to spoil it. I will say this, after seeing the machine, I thought releasing it around now would of been perfect timing.

Damn must be WW88

#11722 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Damn must be WW88

You must mean WW84

#11723 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Home Alone confirmed obvi

#11724 3 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

You must mean WW84

Both were great years!

#11725 3 years ago

Stern's movie pins usually come some time after the initial release of the movie.

WW84 was supposed to be out this past summer (heck, originally it was supposed to be out in November of 2019, but WB pushed it back it to make it a summer flick) but was delayed do to the pandemic. So maybe it is WW84.

#11726 3 years ago

You mean A Christmas Story with code name led zeppelin

Quoted from BallPin:

Quoted from onemilemore:

Home Alone confirmed obvi

Randy-Zeppelin-A-Christmas-Story (resized).jpegRandy-Zeppelin-A-Christmas-Story (resized).jpeg
#11727 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

If you want people to respect your info and predictions spit it out and say what you think is next? If your right then great you’ll gain some traction here if not then tough shit.

The two people that I listen to and are usually correct say it’s LZ but who really knows...

#11728 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

If you want people to respect your info and predictions spit it out and say what you think is next? If your right then great you’ll gain some traction here if not then tough shit.
The two people that I listen to and are usually correct say it’s LZ but who really knows...

Awwh! Don't be so hard on Kaneda. Almost all the Zeppelin albums were released in the fall and winter, so he's correct in saying that releasing it right around now WOULD be perfect timing.

zep (resized).pngzep (resized).png
#11729 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Awwh! Don't be so hard on Kaneda. Almost all the Zeppelin albums were released in the fall and winter, so he's correct in saying that releasing it right around now WOULD be perfect timing. [quoted image]

Lol..I hope your right! Been waiting on this SOB for a while!
If it isn’t LZ I need to move on to something else.

#11730 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Lol..I hope your right! Been waiting on this SOB for a while!
If it isn’t LZ I need to move on to something else.

If its not a music pin my bank account will be happy. Hard to imagine stern would do three superhero pins in a row but who knows.

#11731 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Gaining traction on pinside is like a dream come true! I imagine gathering around the campfire and telling my grandkids about how I gained traction on pinside, and they would instantly see me as some sort of God. Guess I should just spit out the info then, because the people that confine in me, don't matter...It's the pinside traction I live for. So the the next pin is called "Traction Control", where you have to navigate your ball through "tough shit".

#11732 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

...I will say the machine I saw was not Led Zeppelin, I would love to tell you. Yet i don't want to spoil it. I will say this, after seeing the machine, I thought releasing it around now would of been perfect timing.

Did it rhyme with ... hack new da vuture?

#11733 3 years ago

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:Did it rhyme with ... hack new da vuture?

#11734 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Gaining traction on pinside is like a dream come true! I imagine gathering around the campfire and telling my grandkids about how I gained traction on pinside, and they would instantly see me as some sort of God. Guess I should just spit out the info then, because the people that confine in me, don't matter...It's the pinside traction I live for. So the the next pin is called "Traction Control", where you have to navigate your ball through "tough shit".

I honestly think you have no idea what was or wasn’t on “the line”. I can tell you several solid sources have confirmed Zeppelin is the next release. If I’m wrong you got a day or two at most to prove me wrong.

#11735 3 years ago
Quoted from Diamond:

I honestly think you have no idea what was or wasn’t on “the line”. I can tell you several solid sources have confirmed Zeppelin is the next release. If I’m wrong you got a day or two at most to prove me wrong.

Several solid sources were saying it was Led Zeppelin last release, I was the only one saying it wasn't...ended up being Star Wars...Hmmmm. I guess I really just don't know.

#11736 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Gaining traction on pinside is like a dream come true! I imagine gathering around the campfire and telling my grandkids about how I gained traction on pinside, and they would instantly see me as some sort of God.

If you're a god (as in "some sort of") it's lowercase g.

#11737 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Several solid sources were saying it was Led Zeppelin last release, I was the only one saying it wasn't...ended up being Star Wars...Hmmmm. I guess I really just don't know.

Star Wars was just some bs Stern threw into the mix to get some sales from first time buyers. An affordable home pin. Zeppelin is the big party Stern is and has planned on throwing in 2020.

#11738 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Quoted from BallPin:

I thought this was a forum to share information?

Not a kids game of I know and you don’t know - low rent!

If you have something to share great; if you don’t or can’t no need to tell us I know but you don’t. What value does that add to the conversation?

#11739 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Confine = confide

Yup, its Kaneda alright

#11740 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Confine = confide
Yup, its Kaneda alright

Graysonsdad...go back up to post #11719, you forgot to downvote that one. Cheers!

#11741 3 years ago

Cmon boys ,play nice

#11742 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Honestly, I would like to see Jersey Jack do that pin, or even AP. I'm not sure if Stern has BTTF in their plans, but if they do, they better do something amazing with it. That's one of my dream themes and I'd hate to see it butchered for a 2nd time.

#11743 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I just hope it rhymes with Led Zeppelin

#11744 3 years ago

You assholes are all wrong.

My sources have informed me of the next Stern pin...

c1.gifc1.gifc2.gifc2.gifc3.gifc3.gifc4.gifc4.gifc5.gifc5.gif
#11745 3 years ago
Quoted from sunnRAT:

You assholes are all wrong.
My sources have informed me of the next Stern pin...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Columbo would rock

#11746 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

Columbo would rock

Seriously. I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

#11747 3 years ago

Who’s Columbo?

#11748 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Who’s Columbo?

Apparently it’s a TV show from the 70s? I had to Google it to find out

#11749 3 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

You must mean WW84

My bad

#11750 3 years ago

Want BTTF, but probably is going to be Queen or Zep.

If BallPin, aka Kaneda really knew, he’d tell us. We all know he dislikes most things Stern. He’ll do the Kaneda jig dance for machines anyone else produces, but throw rocks at most anything Stern makes. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8,395.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PRO Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

12,900 (OBO)
There are 47,078 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 942.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/235?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.