Albumism_TheCars_TheCars_16x9.jpg
IMG_1935 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240412_203046_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240412_203117_Chrome (resized).jpg
DSC06496 (resized).JPG
DSC06495 (resized).JPG
DSC05223 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 938.
#11351 3 years ago

Maybe a theme that someone under 50 might recognize?

#11352 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Maybe a theme that someone under 50 might recognize?

That would be a step in the right direction.

#11353 3 years ago

A Mortal Kombat pin would be sick. You could have Jonny Cage doing the splits nut punch for the ball save. Awesome call outs like, Test your might and Your soul is mine!

200A02D0-0BFE-4110-98D8-79383BFF8A2E (resized).jpeg200A02D0-0BFE-4110-98D8-79383BFF8A2E (resized).jpeg
#11354 3 years ago

I’d be more into a Three’s Company pin personally

Quoted from The_Pump_House:

The next pin, without a doubt, should be the three stooges. So many call outs and obviously tassels, it must have tassels (Curlys kryptonite)
Only tickling curlys chin calms him down when in a tassel rage

73339882-546F-42BD-833B-D21C57D710F1 (resized).jpeg73339882-546F-42BD-833B-D21C57D710F1 (resized).jpeg
#11355 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

I’d be more into Total Recall

EA3CB2B2-9B3C-4C04-9599-044F066E8A76.gifEA3CB2B2-9B3C-4C04-9599-044F066E8A76.gif
#11356 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

[quoted image]

I could def get on that wagon!

#11357 3 years ago

Whata bout a national lampoons pin? Combination of all of the griswold movies except vegas vac

#11358 3 years ago

How about Led Zeppelin? I think it would be a great idea

#11359 3 years ago

JP vaulted into Jurassic World.

#11360 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

A Mortal Kombat pin would be sick. You could have Jonny Cage doing the splits nut punch for the ball save. Awesome call outs like, Test your might and Your soul is mine!
[quoted image]

In attract mode it would absolutely have to bellow out “GET OVER HERE!!”

#11361 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

I’d be more into Total Recall[quoted image]

We where so close back in the data east days, they had a couple of prototypes knocking about.

With an LCD using the remastered blu ray I’d be in on that, could easily use the 3 boob scene as a multiball start.

#11362 3 years ago

How about maiden re-skinned as Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back? Finally do Star Wars some justice!

#11363 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

How about maiden re-skinned as Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back? Finally do Star Wars some justice!

This is actually a really good idea. Star wars is such a good theme I could see one for each of the original movies. Release one a year. Could imagine collectors would want all in a row

#11364 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

This is actually a really good idea. Star wars is such a good theme I could see one for each of the original movies. Release one a year. Could imagine collectors would want all in a row

Exactly. Empire strikes back, return of the Jedi! Etc.

#11365 3 years ago

I'll go out on a limb here, but how about a game we've never seen or even expected? That would be something..!

#11366 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

I'll go out on a limb here, but how about a game we've never seen or even expected? That would be something..!

Last time that happened we got WWE. Be careful what you wish for.

#11367 3 years ago

As you wish ... how about Led Zeppelin? Seriously though this was a wish or many years and its finally happening.

Quoted from Saltimbanco:

#11368 3 years ago

A big splash.....BTTF, LOTR Vault

#11369 3 years ago

@ Budman: A LOTR vault or updated BTTF would be very cool; but if Richie can deliver a Led Zeppelin pin with a similar level of high adrenaline gameplay as ACDC, that could be pretty epic as well.

#11370 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Something Excellent, or Bogus perhaps.

#11371 3 years ago

Well if stern was to do another BTTF, why the hell not do TAF!

#11372 3 years ago

Because they’re are already more TAFs than any other pinball machine ever.

#11373 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

More trolling from stern with "goonies" test board? Noticed it in the Jack Danger Stern tour video.
[quoted image]

I think we are being trolled, but Goonies playfield spotted on the Stern Factory tour.

pb (resized).pngpb (resized).png
#11374 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think we are being trolled, but Goonies playfield spotted on the Stern Factory tour.
[quoted image]

Scroll up.

#11375 3 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Well if stern was to do another BTTF, why the hell not do TAF!

Because BTTF was terrible and TAF is a classic (also abundant)

#11376 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

[quoted image]

Again,......
Goonies is code for Stranger Things. Move on.

#11377 3 years ago

How do people not grasp the concept of code names? Also Goonies license is with deeproot so hope those guys pull out a miracle and make one.

#11378 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

How do people not grasp the concept of code names? Also Goonies license is with deeproot so hope those guys pull out a miracle and make one.

.. indeed, a Christmas miracle would be required for Deeproot, and then some!!

#11379 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

.. indeed, a Christmas miracle would be required for Deeproot, and then some!!

Christmas 2027?

#11380 3 years ago

We get a lot of the same hopes and dreams for themes, but here's some different titles I'd love to see:

- Cthulhu (or general lovecraftian lore)
- Conan the Barbarian
- Any video game franchise really, surprised there's not more cross over there...

#11381 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

We get a lot of the same hopes and dreams for themes, but here's some different titles I'd love to see:
- Cthulhu (or general lovecraftian lore)
- Conan the Barbarian
- Any video game franchise really, surprised there's not more cross over there...

100% with you...

Conan the Barbarian must be very nice, lots of ideas for decals and back glass, I also like a lot titles like Big Trouble in Little China, Superman(1978), Fright Night(1985), The Thing(1982)...... Escape From New York(1981).etc, I love to see eventually titles like those.

#11382 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Who expected Avengers? 2 'new' ramps no one's seen before. Not good enough?

#11383 3 years ago
Quoted from JWP72:

Not good enough?

It's Pinside ... nothing's ever good enough

#11384 3 years ago
Quoted from JWP72:

Who expected Avengers? 2 'new' ramps no one's seen before. Not good enough?

Quoted from transprtr4u:

I think people understood I meant something else than another superhero, 'Marvel' game - or a theme that hasn't been discussed as much! Having said that, AIQ does look fantastic.

#11385 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

It is not Pinside... It is some Pinsiders.

#11386 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It is not Pinside... It is some Pinsiders.

Agreed, that's the better statement

#11387 3 years ago

how about a matrix pin!!! wouldnt that be cool

#11388 3 years ago

Still think Get Smart would be a hoot and a holler...ball drains: “missed it by that much”!

#11389 3 years ago

My $ is in this but it will be the one after the next .

A5EC9EA9-4B9B-444D-917E-A35ED1343E04 (resized).jpegA5EC9EA9-4B9B-444D-917E-A35ED1343E04 (resized).jpeg
#11390 3 years ago

How about a vault edition of AC/DC vault edition?? Late to pinball and really want an AC/DC lol

Motley Crue I think would be one of the best music pins ever! Just cover Too Fast for love, Shout at The Devil, Theatre of Pain, Dr Feelgood, and Girls Girls Girls and you would have some killer songs and art work.

#11391 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

How about a vault edition of AC/DC vault edition?? Late to pinball and really want an AC/DC lol
Motley Crue I think would be one of the best music pins ever! Just cover Too Fast for love, Shout at The Devil, Theatre of Pain, Dr Feelgood, and Girls Girls Girls and you would have some killer songs and art work.

They’ve done it before (vaulting a vault), so it’s possible. I mean they’re still selling Iron Man, but it’s all about still having the license though.

#11392 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If they moved away from licensing, do you think much of their market disappears? Some of the most renown pins are unlicensed; Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Whitewater... If a pin is good, it can transcend the license.

#11393 3 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

If they moved away from licensing, do you think much of their market disappears? Some of the most renown pins are unlicensed; Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic, Whitewater... If a pin is good, it can transcend the license.

I think you would lose a lot of casuals. And Stern is a self described lifestyle brand now, so I don’t see it happening.

#11394 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

They’ve done it before (vaulting a vault), so it’s possible. I mean they’re still selling Iron Man, but it’s all about still having the license though.

Your right. I was partially joking but I would love for AC/DC premium vault to come back for sale. But hoping to see a Led Zeppelin.

#11395 3 years ago

Keep coming back to Predator being the perfect license. The movie is an outstanding action flick with 30-40 memorable quotes. A familiar story line, a jungle, trap setting, a Predator, lasers, guns, blood and sweat. Makes me want to get to the choppa.

#11396 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Keep coming back to Predator being the perfect license. The movie is an outstanding action flick with 30-40 memorable quotes. A familiar story line, a jungle, trap setting, a Predator, lasers, guns, blood and sweat. Makes me want to get to the choppa.

Maybe the musical Predator?

DO-IT.gifDO-IT.gif
#11397 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

My $ is in this but it will be the one after the next .
[quoted image]

This would likely bean instant buy for my wife, and what dude wouldn't want to play this? But it's DC, so not sure that jives with the Marvel partnership, sadly.

#11398 3 years ago
Quoted from sixgill:

Look at how that is working out for Deeproot. Theme is extremely important in today's market and definitely helps to sell games.

#11399 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

This would likely bean instant buy for my wife, and what dude wouldn't want to play this? But it's DC, so not sure that jives with the Marvel partnership, sadly.

Dark Knight and Batman 66 would like a word with you

#11400 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dark Knight and Batman 66 would like a word with you

Excellent points both! In that case, I'll happily jump on the WW84 hype train.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 46,853 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 938.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-will-be-the-next-stern-pinball-machine/page/228?hl=linkboy74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.